itachi vs 7th ninja swordmen - Page 2


 Topic: itachi vs 7th ninja swordmen
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:22
OROCH34MARU
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#16
pawelgs1 wrote:
OROCH34MARU wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
1 hit of Susano'o? Are you drunk? They're very fast.

Izanami doesn't work on everyone. It won't work on the 7 swordsmen of the mist, because they don't have problems with their destiny, there was never said something like this.

Kakashi & Gai vs Jinpachi & Kuriarare. 2 vs. 2. And they couldn't defeat them, they (Kuriarae and Jinpachi) were defeated because of a trap, so that their skills got out of controll, because they didn't work as a team, cuz they knew that they have immortal bodies, so they didn't saw a reason for teamwork. With Zabuza, it was 1 vs. 1 in the first series and 1 vs. a lot in Shippuden.

Itachi has to fight 7 of them. And yes, they're legendary. Itachi has no chances fighting them all at once.


How dai won theme? Or he dead in this battle?
I wasn't understand that
And itachi>kakashi and gai togetjer

Didn't you read the manga? You should see it in the upcoming anime episode. Dai died in that battle because he needed the 8th Gate to defeat them. The same gate, that Gai needed to fight versus Six Paths Madara at the same level.

I'm not reading manta,only anime but dai kill them?
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:24
OROCH34MARU
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#17
As kisame?
Gai even in 6th gate is able to beat kisame [without samehada)
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:24
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#18
OROCH34MARU wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
OROCH34MARU wrote:
How dai won theme? Or he dead in this battle?
I wasn't understand that
And itachi>kakashi and gai togetjer

Didn't you read the manga? You should see it in the upcoming anime episode. Dai died in that battle because he needed the 8th Gate to defeat them. The same gate, that Gai needed to fight versus Six Paths Madara at the same level.

I'm not reading manta,only anime but dai kill them?

Dai killed them and died because of the 8th Gate. The same gate which Gai will use now to fight at the same level as Six Paths Madara. And when Gai was using the 7th Gate, only one gate less, he was at the same level as only ONE Kisame, just ONE of all 7 swordsmen. Now you should see how Itachi has no chances here.

OROCH34MARU wrote:
As kisame?
Gai even in 6th gate is able to beat kisame [without samehada)

He isn't. Gai, Neji, Lee and Tenten together had very big problems defeating Kisame's body double, which had only 1/3 of Kisame's power.
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:25
uchihalik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1568
Joined on:
June 11, 2012
#19
let me get this, 7 guys with demon swords vs 1 guy with limited chakra.

Kawaii Desu
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:25
SAHEDY
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5035
Joined on:
June 20, 2009
#20
pawelgs1 wrote:
OROCH34MARU wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Didn't you read the manga? You should see it in the upcoming anime episode. Dai died in that battle because he needed the 8th Gate to defeat them. The same gate, that Gai needed to fight versus Six Paths Madara at the same level.

I'm not reading manta,only anime but dai kill them?

Dai killed them and died because of the 8th Gate. The same gate which Gai will use now to fight at the same level as Six Paths Madara. And when Gai was using the 7th Gate, only one gate less, he was at the same level as only ONE Kisame, just ONE of all 7 swordsmen. Now you should see how Itachi has no chances here.
He wasn't at Kisame's level. He rekt him badly :| .
And between 7th gate and 8th gate the difference is IMMENSE.
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:27
OROCH34MARU
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#21
pawelgs1 wrote:
OROCH34MARU wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Didn't you read the manga? You should see it in the upcoming anime episode. Dai died in that battle because he needed the 8th Gate to defeat them. The same gate, that Gai needed to fight versus Six Paths Madara at the same level.

I'm not reading manta,only anime but dai kill them?

Dai killed them and died because of the 8th Gate. The same gate which Gai will use now to fight at the same level as Six Paths Madara. And when Gai was using the 7th Gate, only one gate less, he was at the same level as only ONE Kisame, just ONE of all 7 swordsmen. Now you should see how Itachi has no chances here.

OROCH34MARU wrote:
As kisame?
Gai even in 6th gate is able to beat kisame [without samehada)

He isn't. Gai, Neji, Lee and Tenten together had very big problems defeating Kisame's body double, which had only 1/3 of Kisame's power.

U start with logic a>b>c
Gai>itachi>....
That means nothing,and gai was way stronger than kisame
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:28
OROCH34MARU
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#22
Gai opens the 5th gate at body double kisame
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:45
asura
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 336
Joined on:
September 5, 2008
#23
itachi was stated the strongest uchiha in naruto so if madara is tht strong and itachi is the strongest uchiha he would kill kisame and the rest of the swordsmen ggwpnrm
Only the strong survive ouchea'.
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:48
OROCH34MARU
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#24
asura wrote:
itachi was stated the strongest uchiha in naruto so if madara is tht strong and itachi is the strongest uchiha he would kill kisame and the rest of the swordsmen ggwpnrm


U are wrong izuna and obito are way way more stronger than itachi
  Posted on July 19, 2015 14:50
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7616
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#25
pawelgs1 wrote:
OROCH34MARU wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Didn't you read the manga? You should see it in the upcoming anime episode. Dai died in that battle because he needed the 8th Gate to defeat them. The same gate, that Gai needed to fight versus Six Paths Madara at the same level.

I'm not reading manta,only anime but dai kill them?

Dai killed them and died because of the 8th Gate. The same gate which Gai will use now to fight at the same level as Six Paths Madara. And when Gai was using the 7th Gate, only one gate less, he was at the same level as only ONE Kisame, just ONE of all 7 swordsmen. Now you should see how Itachi has no chances here.

OROCH34MARU wrote:
As kisame?
Gai even in 6th gate is able to beat kisame [without samehada)

He isn't. Gai, Neji, Lee and Tenten together had very big problems defeating Kisame's body double, which had only 1/3 of Kisame's power.
He didnt kill them lol. 4 of them survived
Avatar by WombRaider
  Posted on July 19, 2015 15:12
shadymove
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 649
Joined on:
October 20, 2011
#26
Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, Itachi can't fight against them at once
  Posted on July 19, 2015 16:20
bleacheria
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7640
Joined on:
April 1, 2009
#27
asura wrote:
itachi was stated the strongest uchiha in naruto so if madara is tht strong and itachi is the strongest uchiha he would kill kisame and the rest of the swordsmen ggwpnrm
Lmfao Ashton chill fam.
  Posted on July 19, 2015 16:31
6972box
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4876
Joined on:
February 29, 2008
#28
KA. Now it's 2 against 6. Not to mention amaterasu gives Itachi a huge advantage
BoxCase High Novice Gfxer Ama
BoxOFudge ✖ Ayabrownies For Presidentsx
  Posted on July 19, 2015 17:16
-SonGohan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 163
Joined on:
July 16, 2015
#29
Itachi.
#Live #Learn #Die
  Posted on July 19, 2015 17:23
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#30
OROCH34MARU wrote:
asura wrote:
itachi was stated the strongest uchiha in naruto so if madara is tht strong and itachi is the strongest uchiha he would kill kisame and the rest of the swordsmen ggwpnrm


U are wrong izuna and obito are way way more stronger than itachi

Your wrong itachi is stronger then obito & izuna .

And as for topic itachi pwns all them
Hinochi.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 0