question


 Topic: question
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by dbzfannie 
Poll: yhwach=zangetsu?
4 vote(s) since July 18, 2015 15:02
yes (4) (100%)
no (0) (0%)
  Posted on July 18, 2015 15:02
UZUKIS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 192
Joined on:
October 31, 2013
#1
Is yhwach zangetsu? So many peoples has this queries

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=923294

Even in that video writes ichigo and zangetsu vs juha Bach

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1PW6HNQNXk







removed~~~~~~
  Posted on July 18, 2015 15:17
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#2
It depends who are you talking about. Zangetsu is the thing that was called Hollow Ichigo/Inner Ichigo all the time. And this guy who was called Zangetsu during that time is Yhwach from 1.000 years ago. Zangetsu (known before as Hollow Ichigo/Inner Ichigo) is one sword and represents the Shinigami powers, and Yhwach (known before as Zangetsu) is the second sword and represents Ichigo's Quincy powers.
  Posted on July 18, 2015 15:20
UZUKIS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 192
Joined on:
October 31, 2013
#3
pawelgs1 wrote:
It depends who are you talking about. Zangetsu is the thing that was called Hollow Ichigo/Inner Ichigo all the time. And this guy who was called Zangetsu during that time is Yhwach from 1.000 years ago. Zangetsu (known before as Hollow Ichigo/Inner Ichigo) is one sword and represents the Shinigami powers, and Yhwach (known before as Zangetsu) is the second sword and represents Ichigo's Quincy powers.

So yhwach is zangetsu ?
Edit I know he is ichigos quinci power
removed~~~~~~
  Posted on July 18, 2015 15:38
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#4
Zangetsu wrote:


This guy is called Zangetsu.

Yhwach wrote:


This guy is called Yhwach.

However, those are the name of those spirits. Ichigo's both Zanpakuto are called Zangetsu.

Saying it in an other way: both of those are Zangetsu, but in real it's only the white guy's name.
  Posted on July 18, 2015 16:18
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#5
pawelgs1 wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:


This guy is called Zangetsu.

Yhwach wrote:


This guy is called Yhwach.

However, those are the name of those spirits. Ichigo's both Zanpakuto are called Zangetsu.

Saying it in an other way: both of those are Zangetsu, but in real it's only the white guy's name.
You are so wrong. The first guy is the hollow part of ichigo which is not related to Zangetsu at all. The second guys is zangetsu but he is yhwach as well as it was already confirmed in the manga that zangetsu is actually a young yhwach.
Also to the topic creator. There are no rumours about this, there can't be because it was already confirmed that zangetsu is young yhwach.
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on July 18, 2015 17:05
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#6
akame wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:


This guy is called Zangetsu.

Yhwach wrote:


This guy is called Yhwach.

However, those are the name of those spirits. Ichigo's both Zanpakuto are called Zangetsu.

Saying it in an other way: both of those are Zangetsu, but in real it's only the white guy's name.
You are so wrong. The first guy is the hollow part of ichigo which is not related to Zangetsu at all. The second guys is zangetsu but he is yhwach as well as it was already confirmed in the manga that zangetsu is actually a young yhwach.
Also to the topic creator. There are no rumours about this, there can't be because it was already confirmed that zangetsu is young yhwach.

Nope. During the training with Oetsu Nimaiya it was said that the guy that was called Hollow Ichigo or Inner Ichigo is the true Zangetsu. The Young Yhwach is the Quincy part of Ichigo's power which was limiting and replacing Zangetsu because he didn't want Ichigo to fight. The true Zangetsu is the white guy, and young Yhwach represents the Quincy powers. However, we're talking about the name of the spirits. They both are the Zangesu Zanpakutou now, after the training with Nimaiya.
  Posted on November 17, 2017 16:53
panistefanin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
November 17, 2017
#7
I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?
casparcg  alternative
There are currently no users online.