kakashi vs korra - Page 3


 Topic: kakashi vs korra
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:20
fissp
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4214
Joined on:
February 23, 2008
#31
6972box wrote:
Korra wins. I hate whenever people come unto the battledome and talk about how smart someone is/ can make up a strategy to win, but don't even explain the strategy. Anyways, Korra can always put a rock in front of her whenever Kakashi uses Kamui, she can always use other elements to counter Kakashi's elements, has the power to split a continent in half, can lava bend, etc.
she can't lava bend, that's her friend
she can only 4 elements + metal bend


The biggest part of the haters are inexpressive players. They generally have one or two years in the game and are trying to be cool. In the end, they are still randoms from inexpressive clans

Thanks RSP and Toshima for the last opportunity to play my favorite game ever.
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:25
6972box
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4876
Joined on:
February 29, 2008
#32
False, Avatar Roshi and Avatar Kyoshi and known lava benders. She is a lava bender through them, sorry.
BoxCase High Novice Gfxer Ama
BoxOFudge ✖ Ayabrownies For Presidentsx
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:25
Flatbush
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 19
Joined on:
January 19, 2015
#33
fissp wrote:
6972box wrote:
Korra wins. I hate whenever people come unto the battledome and talk about how smart someone is/ can make up a strategy to win, but don't even explain the strategy. Anyways, Korra can always put a rock in front of her whenever Kakashi uses Kamui, she can always use other elements to counter Kakashi's elements, has the power to split a continent in half, can lava bend, etc.
she can't lava bend, that's her friend
she can only 4 elements + metal bend

if i remember correctly the avatar can use elements they havent shown, in avatar state and i past avatar could lava bend

@topic korra
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:30
bleacheria
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7640
Joined on:
April 1, 2009
#34
6972box wrote:
Earth is everywhere. Lol. Teleport the dome, make another one easily and make Kakashi waste his chakra. It will take time, yes, but can she do if she trapped herself in a dome Korra traped in a dome ? Lolwut.... Why would she trap herself in a dome ?
Thought you meant an earth dome to completely cover her, like the water shield you mentioned.
You're pushing Korra's luck a little too far. Did aang do that at the start of the fight? Either way, Kakashi uses Raikiri Dogs to break the shield, just like he had his Raikiri destroy several large rocks. Then, kamui.
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:39
6972box
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4876
Joined on:
February 29, 2008
#35
Aang did against Ozai with Seismic sensing to predict Kakashi's moves before he even makes them. Kakashi gets swallowed by the ground. Through seismic sensing, toph was able to feel the earth element within the metal, she was able to dodge Korra who was on water and feel everything on the earth. She will definitely feel the lightning on running on the ground. What's the smartest thing to do ? Wind and blow them away.
BoxCase High Novice Gfxer Ama
BoxOFudge ✖ Ayabrownies For Presidentsx
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:42
bleacheria
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7640
Joined on:
April 1, 2009
#36
Kakashi can control it at will and make it airborne. It is basic lightning manipulation through chakra flow.

Anyway,
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:45
Konstanos
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 176
Joined on:
January 21, 2015
#37
>kakshi, kora begin fight irl
>korra yells
>kakshi looks
>kakshi throws kunai
>korra earth bends wall
>kakshi hidden mist jutsu
>kakshi raikiri dog
>korra air bend out the way
>korra in mid air
>kakshi clone with melee raikiri
>korra is like wtf 2 niggs
>korra last minute earth shild
>kiri pierces
>she somehow live crashes on ground
>other kakshi clone kamui's her head clean off.
gg korra

Instinctus Recruitment
rip. kinda retired. there are always two.
  Posted on August 13, 2015 07:54
6972box
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4876
Joined on:
February 29, 2008
#38
That's cute, but Kakashi still is connected to it through his hand and Korra will still be able to predict the attacks same way Toph counters airbending, X The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to control it during its attack. Korra's air attack was generated in the air, and it was still dodged through seismic sensing. Even when toph was a kid she was able to dodge an air attack through seismic sensing.

*Korra sees metal being throwed at her now that the earth shield is opened*
And you expect her to sit there and get hit ? Lmao.

Paper bomb is easily countered
X followed by another earth shield.

What's Kakashi's counter from getting smacked by massive winds and having the earth swallow him or lava bending ? How does he counter his very breath being taken away from him ?

>kakshi hidden mist jutsu
Hidden mist was only used in the anime, try again.
korra is like wtf 2 niggs
She attacks both, one takes damage and the other poofs.
BoxCase High Novice Gfxer Ama
BoxOFudge ✖ Ayabrownies For Presidentsx
  Posted on August 13, 2015 08:15
Coolidger
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3679
Joined on:
August 17, 2006
#39
Bloodbending. Forgot about that, but yeah, Korra can do that too. She'd take Kakashi out of a fight before there ever was one if we count that.

On another note, Naruto would beat Korra cause harem jutsu. Anyone whos seen the ending to Korra knows shes a lesbian. GG..
  Posted on August 13, 2015 09:08
bleacheria
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7640
Joined on:
April 1, 2009
#40
6972box wrote:
That's cute, but Kakashi still is connected to it through his hand and Korra will still be able to predict the attacks same way Toph counters airbending, X The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to control it during its attack. Korra's air attack was generated in the air, and it was still dodged through seismic sensing. Even when toph was a kid she was able to dodge an air attack through seismic sensing.

*Korra sees metal being throwed at her now that the earth shield is opened*
And you expect her to sit there and get hit ? Lmao.

Paper bomb is easily countered
X followed by another earth shield.

What's Kakashi's counter from getting smacked by massive winds and having the earth swallow him or lava bending ? How does he counter his very breath being taken away from him ?

>kakshi hidden mist jutsu
Hidden mist was only used in the anime, try again.
korra is like wtf 2 niggs
She attacks both, one takes damage and the other poofs.
I'm sorry, Korra has Byakugan and can magically see through a wall?

Once again, she doesn't see the paper bomb.

What's Korra's counter against having her head sniped?
  Posted on August 13, 2015 09:20
6972box
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4876
Joined on:
February 29, 2008
#41
Was your argument not that Kakashi would Kamui the earth shield open to throw a Kunai at Korra ? (Homer) And even if a regular paper bomb was thrown at an earth shield, Korra still senses something coming her way What's Korra's counter against having her head sniped? The earth shield ? Can we stop going in circles
BoxCase High Novice Gfxer Ama
BoxOFudge ✖ Ayabrownies For Presidentsx
  Posted on August 13, 2015 09:21
bleacheria
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7640
Joined on:
April 1, 2009
#42
6972box wrote:
Was your argument not that Kakashi would Kamui the earth shield open to throw a Kunai at Korra ? (Homer) And even if a regular paper bomb was thrown at an earth shield, Korra still senses something coming her way What's Korra's counter against having her head sniped? The earth shield ? Can we stop going in circles
I don't think my idea of an earth shield is the same as yours.
  Posted on August 13, 2015 11:35
UZUKIS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 192
Joined on:
October 31, 2013
#43
Coolidger wrote:
Bloodbending. Forgot about that, but yeah, Korra can do that too. She'd take Kakashi out of a fight before there ever was one if we count that.

On another note, Naruto would beat Korra cause harem jutsu. Anyone whos seen the ending to Korra knows shes a lesbian. GG..
And how are you sure blood bending can work in chakra?as some guys said kakashi can't copy it also I've never seen korra to do it,kakashi has kamui and can stop it easy if thatbwork
removed~~~~~~
  Posted on August 13, 2015 13:33
UZUKIS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 192
Joined on:
October 31, 2013
#44
even without kamui is enough to fight her
removed~~~~~~
  Posted on August 13, 2015 19:25
bleacheria
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7640
Joined on:
April 1, 2009
#45
If we can go as petty to bloodbending, I can say Kakashi uses the most basic version of Sharingan Genjutsu to trap her the second that fight starts.
kunai22.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1