Imperia™ 2016 [Recruiting]


 Topic: Imperia™ 2016 [Recruiting]
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 26, 2015 00:54
narutokid000
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5444
Joined on:
August 5, 2007
#1







1. Must have a +15
2. Must have reached level 31
3. You must be loyal, active, and respectful.
4. Apply using the application below.



Qoute:
Nickname:
Highest Streak:
Highest Level:
Best Ratio:
Previous Clans:
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.)
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.)
What's the story behind your username?
What assets will you bring to Imperia?
What's a quick summary of your personality?
Do you also GFX?
If so, link showcase/best works

There will be an In-game test required also!:



Qoute:
Nickname:
Highest Streak:
Previous Clans:
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.)
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.)
What's the story behind your username?
How active are you?
GMT:
Link to your Showcase:
Link to Best Works (no more than four):
My expertise are: avatars/signatures/banners
What assets will you bring to Imperia?
Program I use:

People authorized to accept/decline applicants:
Tisdale3
Hyuugaitachi007
Narutokid000
EarsOfGod
Haineko
HtNaruto
Sasartii
Ninjaboy002

Please post your applications on the recruitment thread. Do NOT send them as Private Messages. We would also like to let you know that current and past Ryoku members are not to be recruited by Imperia unless told otherwise.

After applying, also make an effort to get to know us better at our XAT located on our main banner! We look forward to evaluating your application!
  
                
  Posted on April 26, 2015 00:57
MasterHokage0
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2062
Joined on:
September 6, 2013
#2
Moving my Application to this topic i guess
Nickname: Draco
Highest Streak: +7
Highest Level: 26
Best Ratio: idk
Previous Clans: Imperia, Suishou
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.) Suishou isn't very active and i would like to join a more active clan
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.) I left Imperia a few months back and i feel that imperia is more active than suishou so i would like to join again.
What's the story behind your username? N/A
What assets will you bring to Imperia? My Annoying Personality
What's a quick summary of your personality? Annoying
Do you also GFX? Nope
If so, link showcase/best works Nope
  Posted on April 26, 2015 00:59
tisdale3
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 14862
Joined on:
July 17, 2007
#3
MasterHokage0 wrote:
Moving my Application to this topic i guess
Nickname: Draco
Highest Streak: +7
Highest Level: 26
Best Ratio: idk
Previous Clans: Imperia, Suishou
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.) Suishou isn't very active and i would like to join a more active clan
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.) I left Imperia a few months back and i feel that imperia is more active than suishou so i would like to join again.
What's the story behind your username? N/A
What assets will you bring to Imperia? My Annoying Personality
What's a quick summary of your personality? Annoying
Do you also GFX? Nope
If so, link showcase/best works Nope
Rejected, thanks for applying.
Imperia Forever II Godhand will forever be remembered II AMA II The Real Apex Predator™

Until we meet again.. II Gift II When I'm gone, just carry on.. II Protector of the NHQ
  Posted on April 26, 2015 01:00
Transcendent
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 660
Joined on:
December 31, 2014
#4
Fuck that first post man.
   
                                                              .family | .squad | .main | .alt
             
  Posted on April 26, 2015 01:05
scheletu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5372
Joined on:
November 14, 2008
#5
Im Liking the layout
Gl Imperia
Your girl looking artwork fancy, she come to my crib and she take of her panties
  Posted on April 26, 2015 02:10
-Vinny
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2874
Joined on:
October 15, 2014
#6
Gl friends .
Forever in my Heart: Viski / Sixx / Stern / Sas / Deki / Adamko / Jeff / Mag / Akatz
/ Taka / Ace / Cj / Rai / Xain / Kyle / Nandes / Lata

My Family/- /ShopFamily/-/Instinctus card/-/My ama/-//MyShop//-//LataFriend//-//Olympus_Graphic
Retired
  Posted on April 26, 2015 02:11
tisdale3
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 14862
Joined on:
July 17, 2007
#7
-Vinny wrote:
Gl friends .
Thanks.
Imperia Forever II Godhand will forever be remembered II AMA II The Real Apex Predator™

Until we meet again.. II Gift II When I'm gone, just carry on.. II Protector of the NHQ
  Posted on April 26, 2015 02:24
indoorsman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4360
Joined on:
November 24, 2009
#8
Gl guys
  Posted on April 26, 2015 02:35
DemonKing*
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 444
Joined on:
September 11, 2011
#9
Qoute:
Nickname: sammy
Highest Streak:+50,+42,+38,+36
Highest Level:42,39
Best Ratio:60-1
Previous Clans:shometsu,AV
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.) Untrustworthy members, an scammers,
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.) Very appealing at first site. You have a amazing xat with friendlys, To me imperia is strong, an overall active clan
What's the story behind your username? Just a day for demons that's all.
What assets will you bring to Imperia?ingame,gfx,war
What's a quick summary of your personality? Outgoing , I love anime an just be a weird person ,I'm in college , have 2 jobs. Just a active life .
Do you also GFX? Si, senor
If so, link showcase/best works, links will be added shortly

There will be an In-game test required also!:
  Posted on April 26, 2015 02:36
tisdale3
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 14862
Joined on:
July 17, 2007
#10
DemonKing* wrote:
Qoute:
Nickname: sammy
Highest Streak:+50,+42,+38,+36
Highest Level:42,39
Best Ratio:60-1
Previous Clans:shometsu,AV
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.) Untrustworthy members, an scammers,
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.) Very appealing at first site. You have a amazing xat with friendlys, To me imperia is strong, an overall active clan
What's the story behind your username? Just a day for demons that's all.
What assets will you bring to Imperia?ingame,gfx,war
What's a quick summary of your personality? Outgoing , I love anime an just be a weird person ,I'm in college , have 2 jobs. Just a active life .
Do you also GFX? Si, senor
If so, link showcase/best works, links will be added shortly

There will be an In-game test required also!:
Evaluating. Stop by the chat soon.
Imperia Forever II Godhand will forever be remembered II AMA II The Real Apex Predator™

Until we meet again.. II Gift II When I'm gone, just carry on.. II Protector of the NHQ
  Posted on April 26, 2015 11:39
!UCHI!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 549
Joined on:
November 23, 2014
#11
Nickname: Uchii
Highest Streak: +19
Highest Level: 34
Best Ratio: 48-5
Previous Clans: Legends, Lowsociety
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.) they are not active plus their chat is dead, also most of them were unfriendly and stuff
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.) because im stalking tisdale :embarressed . on a serious note, seems like a friendly clan, where i can make more friends
What's the story behind your username? N/A
What assets will you bring to Imperia? Bad jokes
What's a quick summary of your personality? Noisy, Tends to disturb people,
Do you also GFX? Nope
If so, link showcase/best works Nope
  Posted on April 26, 2015 14:50
Ben_N
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 22
Joined on:
April 20, 2011
#12
Nickname: Ben_N
Highest Streak: +15
Highest Level: 43
Best Ratio: 96-10
Previous Clans: BNAC (BestNarutoArenaClan)
Why you left your last clan? (Must be at least 50 characters.) They are no active.
Why do you want to join Imperia? (Must be at least 50 characters.) I want to fight in wars and show my skills.
What's the story behind your username? N/A
What assets will you bring to Imperia? Hopefully wins from wars.
What's a quick summary of your personality? Lazy, persistent.
Do you also GFX? No
If so, link showcase/best works N/A
  Posted on April 26, 2015 17:35
tisdale3
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 14862
Joined on:
July 17, 2007
#13
@Both: Evaluating.
Imperia Forever II Godhand will forever be remembered II AMA II The Real Apex Predator™

Until we meet again.. II Gift II When I'm gone, just carry on.. II Protector of the NHQ
  Posted on April 26, 2015 19:56
-Hiruzen
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 687
Joined on:
November 19, 2013
#14
Looks good guys, gl
  Posted on April 26, 2015 19:57
!UCHI!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 549
Joined on:
November 23, 2014
#15
tisdale3 wrote:
@Both: Evaluating.
EDIT : my final papers were shifted two weeks closer , so i have to study harder. Forgive me if i'm not all that active
alin_nr01.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1