Arrow,Flash Fanclub - Page 2


 Topic: Arrow,Flash Fanclub
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:43
NatsuDragneelGfx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2112
Joined on:
September 16, 2012
#16
join of course .
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:49
star1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 37
Joined on:
February 21, 2015
#17
Hidan wrote:
star1234 wrote:
what you guys think of professor wells as reverse flash? and do you think grodd ate the army general?
It was expected since the beginning for me. He probably just made the accelerator blow up so he could make Barry into the Flash. I doubt all this was a coincedence.


yeah but i thought there would be two reverse flashes and the blurry one was eddie thawn
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:51
NatsuDragneelGfx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2112
Joined on:
September 16, 2012
#18
star1234 wrote:
Hidan wrote:
star1234 wrote:
what you guys think of professor wells as reverse flash? and do you think grodd ate the army general?
It was expected since the beginning for me. He probably just made the accelerator blow up so he could make Barry into the Flash. I doubt all this was a coincedence.


yeah but i thought there would be two reverse flashes and the blurry one was eddie thawn

So there's rumors that eddie is actually dr wells as a young adult, what do you guys think.
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:54
AkashTheBeast
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 611
Joined on:
December 21, 2013
#19
i am in

Cath mah on ladder hoh bow dat
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:55
star1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 37
Joined on:
February 21, 2015
#20
NatsuDragneelGfx wrote:
star1234 wrote:
Hidan wrote:
It was expected since the beginning for me. He probably just made the accelerator blow up so he could make Barry into the Flash. I doubt all this was a coincedence.


yeah but i thought there would be two reverse flashes and the blurry one was eddie thawn

So there's rumors that eddie is actually dr wells as a young adult, what do you guys think.

no, I think two reverse flashes came from different time periods for different reasons but they need the flash to create speed force for some reason (maybe speed force is destroyed in future).
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:57
SinOfSloth
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 33
Joined on:
February 20, 2015
#21
What do you think of latest arrow episode?
  Posted on February 22, 2015 20:58
star1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 37
Joined on:
February 21, 2015
#22
SinOfSloth wrote:
What do you think of latest arrow episode?

dissapointed because i wanted slade to escape, he's one of my favorite chars. i think he should be out there with ollie fighting the league of assassins
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:01
Ahri
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 725
Joined on:
November 1, 2009
#23
I'll join! Did anyone buy any of Stephen Amell's Sinceriously shirts?
So what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you’ve killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb pussy, who because of me sleep evaded. Her shroud is loneliness, her god was listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks.
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:03
star1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 37
Joined on:
February 21, 2015
#24
Ahri wrote:
I'll join! Did anyone buy any of Stephen Amell's Sinceriously shirts?

not yet ill probably buy em next time he comes out with them. i really want a hoodie.
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:13
Regj921
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1982
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#25
Joinage
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:18
star1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 37
Joined on:
February 21, 2015
#26
Regj921 wrote:
Joinage

added
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:29
Aiko
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 190
Joined on:
April 30, 2008
#27
I am for sure in... Watching them every Tuesday and Wednesday after my Taekwondo.
My name is Sora, nice to meet you.
Eun Jung is love, Eun Jung is life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DatSora/P-card/P-Card II/Tag
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:31
Aiko
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 190
Joined on:
April 30, 2008
#28
NatsuDragneelGfx wrote:
star1234 wrote:
Hidan wrote:
It was expected since the beginning for me. He probably just made the accelerator blow up so he could make Barry into the Flash. I doubt all this was a coincedence.


yeah but i thought there would be two reverse flashes and the blurry one was eddie thawn

So there's rumors that eddie is actually dr wells as a young adult, what do you guys think.

Doubble post ftw, but I did think they do look a like a little. But not sure maybe Author wants mess with our heads.
My name is Sora, nice to meet you.
Eun Jung is love, Eun Jung is life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DatSora/P-card/P-Card II/Tag
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:32
Mystogan_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1167
Joined on:
January 28, 2014
#29
join
Batcase
AMA

Squad
  Posted on February 22, 2015 21:35
callmeDoug
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
February 22, 2015
#30
Join õ/
alin_nr01, gaara12369, ofrea12, Rikudou-Sannin12.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4