Another News Update - Page 2


 Topic: Another News Update
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 18:51
SAHEDY
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5035
Joined on:
June 20, 2009
#16
Noctis wrote:
SAHEDY wrote:
Noctis wrote:
Multiple clans have already been punished by me with a loss of clan exp around 15,000exp.

I typically do not ban swappers, however they do lose their accounts or are reset (lately they just lose their account entirely.). If there is an account that I missed that needs to be punished for swapping, let me know via pm.
Don't let niko escape just with his best swap account. I mean, having an account with +76 and hl 53....
http://www.naruto-boards.com/profile/niko2014/ this should be banned too, as the stats he got from the swap are really high.

Killed. Let me know if I missed anymore.
I'll PM you about more swappers.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 18:52
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5871
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#17
Noctis wrote:
I just now got to my private messages, so I'm back in working condition to answer and read your pms again. Sorry for the delay on that as well while I resolved other matters in the 'not so visible' area.


That's good to know, i thought my baby was going to get wiped before you got around to it. though the added wait time just strengthens the point i was making.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 18:59
QuatroCerberus
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2596
Joined on:
December 26, 2013
#18
niko though he can get away from the feds
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:00
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5015
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#19
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds

  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:11
Kascendancy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1050
Joined on:
August 24, 2014
#20
You guys should make a rule for clan warning instead of just disbanding clans because of one member.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:12
MemoriLyfe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 347
Joined on:
December 9, 2013
#21
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds
This. XD
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:19
Noctis
Rank: admin

Forum Rank:
Merry Blondmas

Posts: 1136
Joined on:
November 8, 2008
#22
Kascendancy wrote:
You guys should make a rule for clan warning instead of just disbanding clans because of one member.

There is a rule.

"Players who are caught ladder swapping (the act of using multiple accounts, or friends to find each one another in ladder mode and have one surrender to grant the other player an instant win) will result in the resetting or confiscation of the involved account(s). Scammers will also be punished to the fullest extent.

Finally, both clans and individuals who help or knowingly allow site offenses of any kind can be held accountable. Clans and individuals doing so put themselves at risk of punishment at the staff’s discretion.

Thank you
~The Moderation Staff"

Here

@master234
So bookmarking that img.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:20
QuatroCerberus
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2596
Joined on:
December 26, 2013
#23
Will we ever get the quick links to chats and threads back on the clan pages?
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:21
3RDMIZUKAGE!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3924
Joined on:
April 7, 2013
#24
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds

Good he'll stop stalking gfx shops.


Although it doesn't fall along the lines of what this topic is about. Can we see any new features added to the boards? If the webmasters were able to come back and fix the ACP I'm sure they can take into consideration a new feature for the boards.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:22
Noctis
Rank: admin

Forum Rank:
Merry Blondmas

Posts: 1136
Joined on:
November 8, 2008
#25
QuatroCerberus wrote:
Will we ever get the quick links to chats and threads back on the clan pages?

That one I highly doubt, unfortunately. It got taken away, makes my life hard too.

3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
Although it doesn't fall along the lines of what this topic is about. Can we see any new features added to the boards? If the webmasters were able to come back and fix the ACP I'm sure they can take into consideration a new feature for the boards.

#thedream

Ahahaha...haha...yeah...no.

We'll make of what we have though, as always.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:24
-Mantas-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 540
Joined on:
July 7, 2014
#26
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds
Doesn't matter, he still got his hs, which is probs the only thing he wants.

iLeague Showcase
Non teneas aurum totum quod splendet ut aurum
Signature By Annie
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:24
Noctis
Rank: admin

Forum Rank:
Merry Blondmas

Posts: 1136
Joined on:
November 8, 2008
#27
-Mantas- wrote:
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds
Doesn't matter, he still got his hs, which is probs the only thing he wants.

What does it matter if I write swap on his profile and he can't use the account anymore?

Pointless as hell.
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:26
Leo-Of-The-Flash
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2481
Joined on:
December 17, 2010
#28
Noctis wrote:
QuatroCerberus wrote:
Will we ever get the quick links to chats and threads back on the clan pages?

That one I highly doubt, unfortunately. It got taken away, makes my life hard too.

3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
Although it doesn't fall along the lines of what this topic is about. Can we see any new features added to the boards? If the webmasters were able to come back and fix the ACP I'm sure they can take into consideration a new feature for the boards.

#thedream

Ahahaha...haha...yeah...no.

We'll make of what we have though, as always.
How exactly did that happen? with the chatboxes I mean
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:27
-Mantas-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 540
Joined on:
July 7, 2014
#29
Noctis wrote:
-Mantas- wrote:
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds
Doesn't matter, he still got his hs, which is probs the only thing he wants.

What does it matter if I write swap on his profile and he can't use the account anymore?

Pointless as hell.
I was wondering who put that

iLeague Showcase
Non teneas aurum totum quod splendet ut aurum
Signature By Annie
  Posted on November 15, 2014 19:27
QuatroCerberus
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2596
Joined on:
December 26, 2013
#30
Noctis wrote:
-Mantas- wrote:
QuatroCerberus wrote:
niko though he can get away from the feds
Doesn't matter, he still got his hs, which is probs the only thing he wants.

What does it matter if I write swap on his profile and he can't use the account anymore?

Pointless as hell.

U should write "Noctis was here"
blodwen, Dee-Jay, greatq1, Meliodas, Orihime_Chan_01, TORNIKE--TURAVA, TysonMike, williamfelix157.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 8