Hip-Hop - Discussion Thread


 Topic: Hip-Hop - Discussion Thread
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:12
takamaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7900
Joined on:
April 1, 2008
#1
2010s hip hop thread

Recommended:
(Taka)Eminem:





Recommended artist/albums
Sno Tha Product:

Crooked I:
"They never thanked me for opening doors, but they ain't even thank Jesus when
he died on the cross. 'Cause yo spirit is ungrateful, niggas are so hateful, I'll remain a staple."
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:14
MelonLord
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 380
Joined on:
August 4, 2010
#2
I can't?

Uh, well, I don't think I could come up with a full list, i'll throw a couple out.

Eminem, Biggie, Tupac are obvious ones. Nas is another.

He won't be in anyone elses top 10 but I've always appreciated Flipsydes Piper.
AGreatManOnceSaid wrote:
You disgust me and the Habiti (Apply here www.naruto-boards.com/1012092/real-life-ninja/) we will do whatever it takes to take you out and make sure you no longer post on this site, nor anywhere that Habiti is. You and your racist slurs will come to an end for naruto arena and naruto boards, i hope you're prepared. Not only my good friend can track your ip address from exactly where you are posting from, but we will also AIM to take you down, so keep on disrupting our boards my friend and you will regret it, take this as a verbal warning from me personally the leader of habiti.
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:14
Michael_Scofield
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 269
Joined on:
December 22, 2008
#3
... I know you from somewhere
Friends can help each other.
A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom
to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel.
Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them.
That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is

Jim Morrison
Chat
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:15
takamaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7900
Joined on:
April 1, 2008
#4
Since niggas like to hide behind mod powers let's start the debate here. Can't ban someone here.


In my opinion Kendrick lamar is Hip Hop at the moment


Grade scale
1. Kendrick lamar - S Music, S features, S MC Grade (15/15)
2. Drake - S music, S Features, A- MC Grade (13.7/15)
3. Nicki Minaj - S Music, S Features, A- MC Grade (13.7/15)
4. Big sean - A+ music, S Features, A- MC Grade (13.2/15)
5. Lupe Fiasco - S music, C+ features, S MC grade. (12.5/15)
6. Wale - A+ Music, A Features, A MC Grade (12.5/15)
7. Earl Sweatshirt - A- Music. A+ Features, A MC Grade (12.2/15)
8. J Cole - A+ music, A- Features, A- MC Grade (11.9/15)
9. Tyler, The Creator A- Music, A- Features, A MC Grade (11.4/15)
10. Joey Bada$$ - A Music, A- features, B+ MC Grade (11.2/15)


the G.O.A.T

1. Eminem/Nas/Jay-Z: Eminem king of word play, Nas King of lyrics, Jay-Z king of flow
4. Biggie smalls: Another great hit maker, he made many good tracks and gave some good verses on them.
5. Andre 3000/Lupe Fiasco - Very sick flow with some great lyrics in his style also big boi was very good pair with him but andre 3k stood out in outkast in my opinion, but i can give big boi top 20-25 goat./Lyrics were very inspirational and moving, the messages in his songs touched the majority of USA citizens, he's won grammy's and proven to dominate on the commercial side and the lyrical side of the rap game.
6. Tupac: Powerful Messages in his songs many are remembered by all.
7. Ice cube: Very dope street music the originator of gangster rap.
8. 50 Cent: King of the mixtapes no best of mixtapes can be named without mentioning his name.
9. Kanye west: mediocre lyrics compared to these guys but dope songs very very very many of them only two bad albums out of 6.
"They never thanked me for opening doors, but they ain't even thank Jesus when
he died on the cross. 'Cause yo spirit is ungrateful, niggas are so hateful, I'll remain a staple."
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:16
ultio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1539
Joined on:
February 1, 2013
#5
1. Asap
2.Asap
3.Asap
4.Asap
5.Asap
6.Asap
7.Asap
8.Asap
9.Asap
10.Asap
(maniac).

My showcase- Gfx shop Bg-tutorial Callum Made my Sig and nino made my avy
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:16
Kascendancy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1050
Joined on:
August 24, 2014
#6
takamaru wrote:
Since niggas like to hide behind mod powers let's start the debate here. Can't ban someone here.


In my opinion big sean is the best out atm
LMFAO close this he said big sean, you a mainstream kind of guy. You probably bump asap too and think he's god oh well what can you do.

MelonLord wrote:
I can't?

Uh, well, I don't think I could come up with a full list, i'll throw a couple out.

Eminem, Biggie, Tupac are obvious ones. Nas is another.

He won't be in anyone elses top 10 but I've always appreciated Flipsydes Piper.
Another mainstream list lmfao.

Please if you won't some suggestions of real artist go to datpiff.
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:18
MelonLord
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 380
Joined on:
August 4, 2010
#7
takamaru wrote:
MelonLord wrote:
I can't?

Uh, well, I don't think I could come up with a full list, i'll throw a couple out.

Eminem, Biggie, Tupac are obvious ones. Nas is another.

He won't be in anyone elses top 10 but I've always appreciated Flipsydes Piper.

I mean out of rappers out now
Oh gosh. Well, Eminem and Piper still apply. Nas is still recent enough.

Let's see here.

Busta Rhymes and/or Lupe Fiasco.

Also I know they aren't together anymore, but Outkast?
AGreatManOnceSaid wrote:
You disgust me and the Habiti (Apply here www.naruto-boards.com/1012092/real-life-ninja/) we will do whatever it takes to take you out and make sure you no longer post on this site, nor anywhere that Habiti is. You and your racist slurs will come to an end for naruto arena and naruto boards, i hope you're prepared. Not only my good friend can track your ip address from exactly where you are posting from, but we will also AIM to take you down, so keep on disrupting our boards my friend and you will regret it, take this as a verbal warning from me personally the leader of habiti.
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:20
xdjlee11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1281
Joined on:
May 9, 2011
#8
justin beiber
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:21
Attack_on_Titan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2819
Joined on:
July 9, 2013
#9
Froggy fresh
Lil b
Soulja Boy
Rif Raf
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:23
takamaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7900
Joined on:
April 1, 2008
#10
Kascendancy wrote:
takamaru wrote:
Since niggas like to hide behind mod powers let's start the debate here. Can't ban someone here.


In my opinion big sean is the best out atm
LMFAO close this he said big sean, you a mainstream kind of guy. You probably bump asap too and think he's god oh well what can you do.

No asap isn't good in my opinion and underground rap is underground for a reason, unless its the ugk its kind of wack they don't know how to switch the flow/tempo of their flows and the instrumentals are mostly low quality but the lyrics are good but imo if you want to hear good lyrics there are many great lyricist that can make good music along with it.

MelonLord wrote:
takamaru wrote:
MelonLord wrote:
I can't?

Uh, well, I don't think I could come up with a full list, i'll throw a couple out.

Eminem, Biggie, Tupac are obvious ones. Nas is another.

He won't be in anyone elses top 10 but I've always appreciated Flipsydes Piper.

I mean out of rappers out now
Oh gosh. Well, Eminem and Piper still apply. Nas is still recent enough.

Let's see here.

Busta Rhymes and/or Lupe Fiasco.

Also I know they aren't together anymore, but Outkast?

Lupe Fiasco is dope I like him he is the modern day immortal techinique imo and busta is nice also
"They never thanked me for opening doors, but they ain't even thank Jesus when
he died on the cross. 'Cause yo spirit is ungrateful, niggas are so hateful, I'll remain a staple."
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:25
Kascendancy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1050
Joined on:
August 24, 2014
#11
Anyways, i will list the top 3 i listen to now.
1. The Flatbush Zombies
2. The Flatbush Zombies
3. The Flatbush Zombies
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:25
Shotoken
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1806
Joined on:
April 24, 2008
#12
shmurda
2chainz
birdman
lil wayne
lil b
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:25
-Em
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1153
Joined on:
February 13, 2011
#13
Cone Crew Diretoria
Felipe Ret
Planet hemp
sabotage
racionais
facção central
oriente
Xat || Thread || Recruitment || Profile
Lindão
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:27
multiplayer_500
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 18, 2011
#14
-Em wrote:
Cone Crew Diretoria
Felipe Ret
Planet hemp
sabotage
racionais
facção central
oriente

this ^ and bobby shmurda

                                     ✖ || Haiti mito || NotGonnaDie || Caio racist || ✖
  Posted on October 28, 2014 03:27
kamilenko
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 150
Joined on:
January 14, 2008
#15
lil b
childish gambino
lil wayne
big sean
asap ferg
big krit
migos (all 3 of them)
eminem
tyga
drake
*bruno-uchiha*, Gankahz, ZetsubouChan.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3