Israel vs. Hamas [Gaza Conflict] - Page 2


 Topic: Israel vs. Hamas [Gaza Conflict]
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 25, 2014 18:55
kingofdarkness
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1878
Joined on:
September 19, 2008
#16
Urm...true.
like always nice talking to you les.
  Posted on July 25, 2014 20:03
johan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 487
Joined on:
September 13, 2008
#17
I'm very impressed with how you guys are answering. Thanks to the first guy for posting that whole summary. I think today Israel launched a ground attack so hopefully the air strikes should stop some. It kind of breaks my heart that there is so much biased reporting and bashing Israel over this conflict, but I don't know why they'd risk their soldiers lives in exchange for the human shields that Hamas is using. Would play right into Hamas's hands.

I find Hamas's actions completely deplorable. Hiding weapon depots in schools, mosques, hospitals. The Israeli iron dome uses technology to save its citizens, while Hamas using its citizens to save its weapons. I wish the innocent people in Gaza could just stand up and move away from these places so there are less casualties. It's a tricky situation to support Israel in, but I think I support them fully on this. I have seen so many fake videos and pictures of children killed by HAMAS, and saying that an Israeli bullet or missile killed it...sickens me so much to see dead children extorted like that.

Yes, Israel had smaller borders prior I think until they were invaded and pushed the invaders back and gained those lands. If people stopped attacking Israel, perhaps there could be some peace. I just hope that it will be resolved quickly.

...
BUBBLECHEWs wrote:
To be fair, Petipuf should be on top of Konohafenix as he was a legendary player back in the day if you're counting the really old players. He almost never lost and defeated everyone you put in the list at least once or twice.
  Posted on July 25, 2014 20:33
hebi212
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 16
Joined on:
June 25, 2008
#18
johan wrote:
I'm very impressed with how you guys are answering. Thanks to the first guy for posting that whole summary. I think today Israel launched a ground attack so hopefully the air strikes should stop some. It kind of breaks my heart that there is so much biased reporting and bashing Israel over this conflict, but I don't know why they'd risk their soldiers lives in exchange for the human shields that Hamas is using. Would play right into Hamas's hands.

I find Hamas's actions completely deplorable. Hiding weapon depots in schools, mosques, hospitals. The Israeli iron dome uses technology to save its citizens, while Hamas using its citizens to save its weapons. I wish the innocent people in Gaza could just stand up and move away from these places so there are less casualties. It's a tricky situation to support Israel in, but I think I support them fully on this. I have seen so many fake videos and pictures of children killed by HAMAS, and saying that an Israeli bullet or missile killed it...sickens me so much to see dead children extorted like that.

Yes, Israel had smaller borders prior I think until they were invaded and pushed the invaders back and gained those lands. If people stopped attacking Israel, perhaps there could be some peace. I just hope that it will be resolved quickly.

...
You should also know that there's a lot of Gaza civilians against Hamas too.
Hamas is brutal and kills them to a degree of evil.


Video
**Warning this is a graphic video^** These Gaza civilians were beaten to death by Hamas on suspicion of helping Israel
  Posted on July 25, 2014 20:39
3RDMIZUKAGE!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3925
Joined on:
April 7, 2013
#19
johan wrote:
I'm very impressed with how you guys are answering. Thanks to the first guy for posting that whole summary. I think today Israel launched a ground attack so hopefully the air strikes should stop some. It kind of breaks my heart that there is so much biased reporting and bashing Israel over this conflict, but I don't know why they'd risk their soldiers lives in exchange for the human shields that Hamas is using. Would play right into Hamas's hands.

I find Hamas's actions completely deplorable. Hiding weapon depots in schools, mosques, hospitals. The Israeli iron dome uses technology to save its citizens, while Hamas using its citizens to save its weapons. I wish the innocent people in Gaza could just stand up and move away from these places so there are less casualties. It's a tricky situation to support Israel in, but I think I support them fully on this. I have seen so many fake videos and pictures of children killed by HAMAS, and saying that an Israeli bullet or missile killed it...sickens me so much to see dead children extorted like that.

Yes, Israel had smaller borders prior I think until they were invaded and pushed the invaders back and gained those lands. If people stopped attacking Israel, perhaps there could be some peace. I just hope that it will be resolved quickly.

...


Did you not see the report of when they started shooting up refugee camps? People trying to escape, I'm sorry but they're purposely killing innocent people. The country right now is a disgrace.
  Posted on July 25, 2014 20:57
joao22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 201
Joined on:
January 24, 2007
#20
hebi212 wrote:
I'll give you a full answer:

When Israel finally became a country there were set borders they were given. Israel agreed to the borders while the Arabs did not. Right after Israel became a country they were attacked by all the Muslim countries that surround them in the middle east. Miraculously not only did they win, but they acquired more land than the set borders (which they agreed upon, but the Arabs did not).

Years later in hopes for peace, they handed over Gaza back to the Arabs and they forced out all of the Jews who had been living there. Gaza was given billions of Dollars to turn it into "the new Singapore". Sadly instead of them having a real structure of a government, a terrorist group called Hamas rose to power in Gaza.

Most of the money was invested in weapons for war and tunnels that lead into Israel for terrorist attacks. All the schools they have there and hospitals were mostly already there.

On June 18th last month 3 Israeli teenager were kidnapped on their way back home from school. They were found dead a few weeks later. Gaza and Muslims all over celebrated and handed out candy to children in the streets. A few days later some Israeli extremists decided to take out their anger on an innocent Arab teenager for "revenge" They murdered him. All the people involved were sent to jail and might even get the death penalty for it.

Since this happened Hamas started firing tons of rockets at Israel. Israel gave them multiple warnings to stop. Israel finally started responding by attacking them with different air strikes. Sadly a lot of collateral damage was happening since a lot of innocent people were dying. Israel decided to send in a ground invasion to minimize collateral damage even if it meant risking their own soldiers lives.

Israel signed 3 cease fires during this war and Hamas agreed to none of them. Israel does not want war. For this to end all Hamas has to do is stop shooting and it will end.

To all the people who are crying about human rights and that this is genocide, you should know just this past week 1000 Arabs were killed in Syria by other Arabs.

That's genocide. ISIS is going to town on people who won't convert to be a Muslim but the world seems to be ignoring this. After all when the one Jewish country decides to fire back apparently everything goes to shit.

Also Israel has the power to wipe Gaza off the map completely but they don't. Ask yourself.. if Hamas had the power to wipe Israel off the map would they do it?

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. You are allowed to believe in whatever religion you choose and Arabs are also given Israeli citizenship.

People don't seem to understand that Hamas is the enemy not Israel.

Having huge political knowledge this is exactly how every politician describes it world wide.

But still, radicalists on the side of Israel are making things worse, demanding to kill all Palestinians mothers so no more 'terrorists' are born is a pretty heavy blow, which is why the whole situation is exploding, specially on the social networks. Hope this will have an end soon.


sig from ~Ayame~ of Ultimate_Br ! e.e
  Posted on July 25, 2014 20:57
ichi8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7565
Joined on:
December 31, 2009
#21
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
johan wrote:
I'm very impressed with how you guys are answering. Thanks to the first guy for posting that whole summary. I think today Israel launched a ground attack so hopefully the air strikes should stop some. It kind of breaks my heart that there is so much biased reporting and bashing Israel over this conflict, but I don't know why they'd risk their soldiers lives in exchange for the human shields that Hamas is using. Would play right into Hamas's hands.

I find Hamas's actions completely deplorable. Hiding weapon depots in schools, mosques, hospitals. The Israeli iron dome uses technology to save its citizens, while Hamas using its citizens to save its weapons. I wish the innocent people in Gaza could just stand up and move away from these places so there are less casualties. It's a tricky situation to support Israel in, but I think I support them fully on this. I have seen so many fake videos and pictures of children killed by HAMAS, and saying that an Israeli bullet or missile killed it...sickens me so much to see dead children extorted like that.

Yes, Israel had smaller borders prior I think until they were invaded and pushed the invaders back and gained those lands. If people stopped attacking Israel, perhaps there could be some peace. I just hope that it will be resolved quickly.

...


Did you not see the report of when they started shooting up refugee camps? People trying to escape, I'm sorry but they're purposely killing innocent people. The country right now is a disgrace.
Why would a sane democratic country want to do that?

Edit: After waiting some time, it seems that you do not have an answer.
That's because there is none.
People are bashing Israel but they don't think about why would we even want to do that.
We are getting blamed for arresting Palestinians as the pictures show, but people don't see the Palestinian that threw rocks at cars just a few moments earlier, risking the life of the Jewish people in the car.
Screens Youtube Rank 3 ZONX

Originally by Shegi
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:01
hebi212
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 16
Joined on:
June 25, 2008
#22
joao22 wrote:
hebi212 wrote:
I'll give you a full answer:

When Israel finally became a country there were set borders they were given. Israel agreed to the borders while the Arabs did not. Right after Israel became a country they were attacked by all the Muslim countries that surround them in the middle east. Miraculously not only did they win, but they acquired more land than the set borders (which they agreed upon, but the Arabs did not).

Years later in hopes for peace, they handed over Gaza back to the Arabs and they forced out all of the Jews who had been living there. Gaza was given billions of Dollars to turn it into "the new Singapore". Sadly instead of them having a real structure of a government, a terrorist group called Hamas rose to power in Gaza.

Most of the money was invested in weapons for war and tunnels that lead into Israel for terrorist attacks. All the schools they have there and hospitals were mostly already there.

On June 18th last month 3 Israeli teenager were kidnapped on their way back home from school. They were found dead a few weeks later. Gaza and Muslims all over celebrated and handed out candy to children in the streets. A few days later some Israeli extremists decided to take out their anger on an innocent Arab teenager for "revenge" They murdered him. All the people involved were sent to jail and might even get the death penalty for it.

Since this happened Hamas started firing tons of rockets at Israel. Israel gave them multiple warnings to stop. Israel finally started responding by attacking them with different air strikes. Sadly a lot of collateral damage was happening since a lot of innocent people were dying. Israel decided to send in a ground invasion to minimize collateral damage even if it meant risking their own soldiers lives.

Israel signed 3 cease fires during this war and Hamas agreed to none of them. Israel does not want war. For this to end all Hamas has to do is stop shooting and it will end.

To all the people who are crying about human rights and that this is genocide, you should know just this past week 1000 Arabs were killed in Syria by other Arabs.

That's genocide. ISIS is going to town on people who won't convert to be a Muslim but the world seems to be ignoring this. After all when the one Jewish country decides to fire back apparently everything goes to shit.

Also Israel has the power to wipe Gaza off the map completely but they don't. Ask yourself.. if Hamas had the power to wipe Israel off the map would they do it?

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. You are allowed to believe in whatever religion you choose and Arabs are also given Israeli citizenship.

People don't seem to understand that Hamas is the enemy not Israel.

Having huge political knowledge this is exactly how every politician describes it world wide.

But still, radicalists on the side of Israel are making things worse, demanding to kill all Palestinians mothers so no more 'terrorists' are born is a pretty heavy blow, which is why the whole situation is exploding, specially on the social networks. Hope this will have an end soon.
Radicalistis? Really? How many Israelis are screaming to kill all the Arabs? Does the Israeli government care about what they think? Not only do most of the "radicalists" not have the balls to do what they say, if they did they would be thrown in jail right away.

Whereas if any Arabs were to kill Israelis, candy would be handed out in the streets with lots of celebration ( in Arab countries). They also celebrated hard after 9/11 - Arabs worldwide.

The situation on social networks is exploding because it's mostly anti Semitic views.

Do you honestly believe because a few Jews said kill the Arabs that social media would be blown out of proportions like this? With things like " fuck Israel" "kill the Jews" "Hitler war right"
Honestly?

People were looking for an excuse to blast their anti Semitic views
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:14
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5945
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#23
Hello all.
Most if you may know me as a character maker.
But nobody knows I am living in the west bank.
Because of love. And I'm European.

Anyway.
As an outsider, o don't stand by any chance with Israel.
Their checkpoints where you feel like a robber in prison, they scan you andncheck everything to let you in Israel is absolutely awkward.
Palestinians have no rights, can't commerce, don't have an airport, any permission is related to Israel.
We are in 2014 and we still talk about an illegal occupation

And because Israel is the beloved son of USS, nobody stops them. Israel can enter in the west bank anytime they need, arrest anybody they want and that's it.

Israel is infranging international laws and war rules and nobody has got the balls to condemn it.
I'm absolutely again Israel's use of force.
And I underline force, because Israeli people are good people.
But when it comes to Palestine... Well.

I think they learnt a lot from Hitler and they are applying the same now to Gaza.
A country who only got missiles and a huge pride, which all they ask is for the end of the occupation.
To become a country.

Thanks god here in the west bank are a bit more pacific.
But every morning the stupid soldiers throw skunk water (go wiki that :) ) and I feel like piking every holy morning. Imagine the tourists. Who come to visit the west bank.

In the other hand, Hama's is stupid as well by using public buildings to shot missiles lol.
Mom and dad crying for the loss of their beloved kids.


That's war.
>> Latest Character: Sand Operation ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013!

All my characters are going through rework (slowly) ~ OMG IT'S OVER 30 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Achievement Unlocked: Defeat OP Sahedy ~ Naruto Minimalist Wallpapers
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:23
joao22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 201
Joined on:
January 24, 2007
#24
hebi212 wrote:
joao22 wrote:
hebi212 wrote:
I'll give you a full answer:

When Israel finally became a country there were set borders they were given. Israel agreed to the borders while the Arabs did not. Right after Israel became a country they were attacked by all the Muslim countries that surround them in the middle east. Miraculously not only did they win, but they acquired more land than the set borders (which they agreed upon, but the Arabs did not).

Years later in hopes for peace, they handed over Gaza back to the Arabs and they forced out all of the Jews who had been living there. Gaza was given billions of Dollars to turn it into "the new Singapore". Sadly instead of them having a real structure of a government, a terrorist group called Hamas rose to power in Gaza.

Most of the money was invested in weapons for war and tunnels that lead into Israel for terrorist attacks. All the schools they have there and hospitals were mostly already there.

On June 18th last month 3 Israeli teenager were kidnapped on their way back home from school. They were found dead a few weeks later. Gaza and Muslims all over celebrated and handed out candy to children in the streets. A few days later some Israeli extremists decided to take out their anger on an innocent Arab teenager for "revenge" They murdered him. All the people involved were sent to jail and might even get the death penalty for it.

Since this happened Hamas started firing tons of rockets at Israel. Israel gave them multiple warnings to stop. Israel finally started responding by attacking them with different air strikes. Sadly a lot of collateral damage was happening since a lot of innocent people were dying. Israel decided to send in a ground invasion to minimize collateral damage even if it meant risking their own soldiers lives.

Israel signed 3 cease fires during this war and Hamas agreed to none of them. Israel does not want war. For this to end all Hamas has to do is stop shooting and it will end.

To all the people who are crying about human rights and that this is genocide, you should know just this past week 1000 Arabs were killed in Syria by other Arabs.

That's genocide. ISIS is going to town on people who won't convert to be a Muslim but the world seems to be ignoring this. After all when the one Jewish country decides to fire back apparently everything goes to shit.

Also Israel has the power to wipe Gaza off the map completely but they don't. Ask yourself.. if Hamas had the power to wipe Israel off the map would they do it?

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. You are allowed to believe in whatever religion you choose and Arabs are also given Israeli citizenship.

People don't seem to understand that Hamas is the enemy not Israel.

Having huge political knowledge this is exactly how every politician describes it world wide.

But still, radicalists on the side of Israel are making things worse, demanding to kill all Palestinians mothers so no more 'terrorists' are born is a pretty heavy blow, which is why the whole situation is exploding, specially on the social networks. Hope this will have an end soon.
Radicalistis? Really? How many Israelis are screaming to kill all the Arabs? Does the Israeli government care about what they think? Not only do most of the "radicalists" not have the balls to do what they say, if they did they would be thrown in jail right away.

Whereas if any Arabs were to kill Israelis, candy would be handed out in the streets with lots of celebration ( in Arab countries). They also celebrated hard after 9/11 - Arabs worldwide.

The situation on social networks is exploding because it's mostly anti Semitic views.

Do you honestly believe because a few Jews said kill the Arabs that social media would be blown out of proportions like this? With things like " fuck Israel" "kill the Jews" "Hitler war right"
Honestly?

People were looking for an excuse to blast their anti Semitic views

Your view seems to be really biased. I have countless of video sources where the Israelis are molesting little kids and helpless civilians, as in kicking their heads while being pushed against a wall and such alike videos. I'm not on the side of the palestines, neither I am of Israel, I am being objective. Many civilians are dying because Israeli soldiers are 'living the hate' of their ancestors. Thousand of palestinians civilians died while israel does not even have 10% of that amount. But yes of course, the main factor are the hamas who are not agreeing to anything and hiding behind civilians which makes this all so dramatical. Sad world.


sig from ~Ayame~ of Ultimate_Br ! e.e
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:28
hebi212
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 16
Joined on:
June 25, 2008
#25
Rasengan_89 wrote:
Hello all.
Most if you may know me as a character maker.
But nobody knows I am living in the west bank.
Because of love. And I'm European.

Anyway.
As an outsider, o don't stand by any chance with Israel.
Their checkpoints where you feel like a robber in prison, they scan you andncheck everything to let you in Israel is absolutely awkward.
Palestinians have no rights, can't commerce, don't have an airport, any permission is related to Israel.
We are in 2014 and we still talk about an illegal occupation

And because Israel is the beloved son of USS, nobody stops them. Israel can enter in the west bank anytime they need, arrest anybody they want and that's it.

Israel is infranging international laws and war rules and nobody has got the balls to condemn it.
I'm absolutely again Israel's use of force.
And I underline force, because Israeli people are good people.
But when it comes to Palestine... Well.

I think they learnt a lot from Hitler and they are applying the same now to Gaza.
A country who only got missiles and a huge pride, which all they ask is for the end of the occupation.
To become a country.

Thanks god here in the west bank are a bit more pacific.
But every morning the stupid soldiers throw skink water (go wiki that :) ) and I feel like piking every holy morning. Imagine the tourists. Who come to visit the west bank.

In the other hand, Hama's is stupid as well by using public buildings to shot missiles lol.
Mom and dad crying for the loss of their beloved kids.


That's war.
Well if you want to bring a Hitler comparison into this, go visit Syria. Unlike how Hitler attacked and was responsible for 6 million brutal Jewish deaths, Israel is responsible for none of the deaths in this war. Hamas deserves all the blame. When you use kids and women as human shields (watch video petipuf linked) what do you think is going to happen?

Let's talk occupation. Just know beforehand that this war has absolutely nothing to do with the "occupation".
The borders the United Nations set for Israel to have when officially beoming a country were agreed upon by the Jews. The arabs wanted all of Israel for their own and didn;t agree. So when Israel became a country they were viciously attacked by multiple countries.

They gained land by defending themselves. The occupation law the UN set doesn't clarify taking more land for your own by defending yourself. The law was made to avoid another catastrophe like when Hitler tried to take over the world by attacking it.
Not only has Israel given back a lot of this land which is now run by terrorists to attack Israel which is Gaza by the way, even if they are wrong and there is an occupation. Once they give that land up, Israel is finished. Being so close to the rest of Israel in the west bank, terrorists would over run and destroy Israel completely

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8qZP_iU9I
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8qZP_iU9I
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8qZP_iU9I
the USA are being led by the most anti Israel president in history for your information.

Palestinians have no rights? In so called "Palestine", no they don't. Because they have no structure of government and are being run by terrorists.

Meanwhile Arabs in Israel do have rights since Israeli is a the only democracy in the middle east. There are lots and lots of Arab Israeli citizens.

GJ comparing 6 million deaths to less than a thousand which include terrorist deaths whereas all the Jews had been innocent. If you're all for human rights and against genocide go check out the rest of the Muslim world and see what ISIS is doing.
joao22 wrote:
hebi212 wrote:
joao22 wrote:
Having huge political knowledge this is exactly how every politician describes it world wide.

But still, radicalists on the side of Israel are making things worse, demanding to kill all Palestinians mothers so no more 'terrorists' are born is a pretty heavy blow, which is why the whole situation is exploding, specially on the social networks. Hope this will have an end soon.
Radicalistis? Really? How many Israelis are screaming to kill all the Arabs? Does the Israeli government care about what they think? Not only do most of the "radicalists" not have the balls to do what they say, if they did they would be thrown in jail right away.

Whereas if any Arabs were to kill Israelis, candy would be handed out in the streets with lots of celebration ( in Arab countries). They also celebrated hard after 9/11 - Arabs worldwide.

The situation on social networks is exploding because it's mostly anti Semitic views.

Do you honestly believe because a few Jews said kill the Arabs that social media would be blown out of proportions like this? With things like " fuck Israel" "kill the Jews" "Hitler war right"
Honestly?

People were looking for an excuse to blast their anti Semitic views

Your view seems to be really biased. I have countless of video sources where the Israelis are molesting little kids and helpless civilians, as in kicking their heads while being pushed against a wall and such alike videos. I'm not on the side of the palestines, neither I am of Israel, I am being objective. Many civilians are dying because Israeli soldiers are 'living the hate' of their ancestors. Thousand of palestinians civilians died while israel does not even have 10% of that amount. But yes of course, the main factor are the hamas who are not agreeing to anything and hiding behind civilians which makes this all so dramatical. Sad world.
Don't attack my credibility based on my opinion being biased. After researching the issue extensively and learning all about it, call me biased for speaking the truth.
Did i say Israelis are all perfect and that Israel has never made mistakes? No But they are not the enemy or the bad guys. They are also doing a hell of a lot more than any other country in the world would be doing in such a situation.

Do you want Israel to apologize for having less casualties because they defend their people better?
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:34
johan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 487
Joined on:
September 13, 2008
#26
Although religion plays a huge part in this conflict, let's try to keep it out of our responses as to avoid unnecessary drama and generalizations of the 'muslim world'.

Also I am interested in those Israeli videos of soldiers kicking Palestinian kid's heads in and what not, mind linking them here or PM'ing me?

This war is also a massive PR battle, lots of fake videos and photos circulating around. I agree though with Hebi, why should terrorist organizations like Hamas--who celebrate killing innocent Israelis be given any kind of right and freedom? Why wouldn't there be checkpoints to screen those who have time and time again tried to kill Israeli's? lol.
BUBBLECHEWs wrote:
To be fair, Petipuf should be on top of Konohafenix as he was a legendary player back in the day if you're counting the really old players. He almost never lost and defeated everyone you put in the list at least once or twice.
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:39
ichi8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7565
Joined on:
December 31, 2009
#27
Rasengan_89 wrote:
Hello all.
Most if you may know me as a character maker.
But nobody knows I am living in the west bank.
Because of love. And I'm European.

Anyway.
As an outsider, o don't stand by any chance with Israel.
Their checkpoints where you feel like a robber in prison, they scan you andncheck everything to let you in Israel is absolutely awkward.
Palestinians have no rights, can't commerce, don't have an airport, any permission is related to Israel.
We are in 2014 and we still talk about an illegal occupation

And because Israel is the beloved son of USS, nobody stops them. Israel can enter in the west bank anytime they need, arrest anybody they want and that's it.

Israel is infranging international laws and war rules and nobody has got the balls to condemn it.
I'm absolutely again Israel's use of force.
And I underline force, because Israeli people are good people.
But when it comes to Palestine... Well.

I think they learnt a lot from Hitler and they are applying the same now to Gaza.
A country who only got missiles and a huge pride, which all they ask is for the end of the occupation.
To become a country.

Thanks god here in the west bank are a bit more pacific.
But every morning the stupid soldiers throw skink water (go wiki that :) ) and I feel like piking every holy morning. Imagine the tourists. Who come to visit the west bank.

In the other hand, Hama's is stupid as well by using public buildings to shot missiles lol.
Mom and dad crying for the loss of their beloved kids.


That's war.
Illegal occupation of what exactly?
Please get your facts straight.

The brits were the ones who controlled this area.
When Britain lost their control over India, they decided to give up their control on this place, which was used as a path to India.
They asked UN to make up a decision for them so they dont look weak.
The U.N established a comitee called UNSCOP.

The UNSCOP comitee decided that there will be 2 countries for the Arabs and the Jewish in this area where the brits ruled, that there would be economical cooperation between the countries, and that Jerusalem will be an international area.
The Arabs rejected the offer, because the country they had in mind was in the whole territory of the area, not just a part of it.
The Jews didn't have any country at all at the time. They would accept any size of their country in the area, and that was their reason for accepting the offer.

Right after the Jews decided they will build their country, there were a lot of riots from the Arabs around the area.
1 year later those riots lead to Israel's independance war, in which many surroundings Arab nations attacked us.

As you can see those true and correct history facts clearly imply that there was no occupation.

Saying Israel occupied Palestine is something Palestinians use for their propaganda.
You can't really claim to be a neautral outsider when you use that term while talking about Israel's existence.

Now, lets go over the other things you said.
You said that Israel is infringing international laws but no one has the balls to condemn that - FALSE.
There has been an economic boycott on the west bank industry, I don't see why would you say no one condemns anything when this happens.

Israel's policy in the west bank has changed.
Because of the many riots and Intifada's (look it up) in the past in the area, which risked many citizens lives, Israel couldn't allow itself to go through this whole procedure of impeachment, since it can take years and that can cause even more harms to the Israelis in the west bank.

Instead, the soldiers just immediately arrest those who are responsible for attacks in the west bank.
Now don't get me wrong, our country is not anti-palestinian, and you can tell that by the fact extremists Jewish (who in no way present the majority of Israel) are being arrested for attacking Palestinians as well.

Those attacks were getting too popular so something had to be done in order to stop them.
Click.

This is not simply a policy against the Palestinians, but its a policy against anyone willing to even try to break the law in this explosive area.
Screens Youtube Rank 3 ZONX

Originally by Shegi
  Posted on July 25, 2014 21:59
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5945
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#28
To Ichi:
I am speaking about the current occupation of West Bank, not Israel.
Palestine is not a country yet.
All because of Israel.
It's ok to defend your country from any sort of attack to guarantee the wealth of the people who live in.

The building of illegal settlements on the West Bank is also another point.
Your post is absolutely right, the Arabs started a war time ago that they couldnt afford winning, but it's also true that Israel, without the help of USA (see the defence dome for example) wouldnt be able to do what they are doing.
>> Latest Character: Sand Operation ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013!

All my characters are going through rework (slowly) ~ OMG IT'S OVER 30 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Achievement Unlocked: Defeat OP Sahedy ~ Naruto Minimalist Wallpapers
  Posted on July 25, 2014 22:13
ichi8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7565
Joined on:
December 31, 2009
#29
Rasengan_89 wrote:
To Ichi:
I am speaking about the current occupation of West Bank, not Israel.
Palestine is not a country yet.
All because of Israel.
It's ok to defend your country from any sort of attack to guarantee the wealth of the people who live in.

The building of illegal settlements on the West Bank is also another point.
Your post is absolutely right, the Arabs started a war time ago that they couldnt afford winning, but it's also true that Israel, without the help of USA (see the defence dome for example) wouldnt be able to do what they are doing.
"All because of Israel."
As I already mentioned above, Palestine COULD have been a country if only they accepted the UNSCOP comitee offer.
Them refusing this opportunity has absolutely nothing to do with Israel.

Before 2005 there were many people living in the west bank.
Our government forced the Israeli citizens to leave a few settlements on the west bank (and leave Gaza strip as well - you can see what happened when we left Gaza strip; A terror organization took over).
Now, tell me, if Israel was against the negotiation with the Palestinians, and was faulty of them not having a country, why would they do that?
There is no other country that would give up its land just for that.

We had a bunch of negotiations with the Palestinians in the past, but they did not meet our basic condition - to recognize Israel's right to exist.
How can they expect us to recognize their right to exist when they don't recognize ours?
Screens Youtube Rank 3 ZONX

Originally by Shegi
  Posted on July 26, 2014 00:11
skorosten
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 198
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#30
I didn't read it all except that lost post of hebi at the start.

Actually , let's talk on facts , no historians have written about Israel being attacked by the other Muslims country at their time of independence. Okay , let me admit that it happened. 6000 Israelites came to live at first , ARE YOU TELLING ME 6000 DEFEATED MILLIONS , k makes no sense.

I don't want to hear this bullshit all over again , that ' THE ACTS HAPPENING ARE JUST DEFENSE ' makes no sense again , only 1 Israelite have been killed while 500+ citizens of gaza are killed.

I will tomorrow post the video of Vice President of Israel.
In which he said ' They are preferring more deaths of the citizens of gaza ' it was in a welcoming meeting of Hillary Clinton.

It hurts to see and hear people supporting Israel while they are wrong in place.
About HAMAS I would like you to know , their acts are just cuz they are the ones defending.
'When your up, your friends know who you are. When you’re down, you know who your friends are.''

Avatar by Alpha. AmA Shop
Erdna.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1