*Ryoku // The Unstoppable Revolution* - Page 23


 Topic: *Ryoku // The Unstoppable Revolution*
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 24, 2014 17:10
gaara12369
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1336
Joined on:
December 29, 2008
#331
(Invalid img)
  Posted on June 24, 2014 17:18
Mirciulica
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1551
Joined on:
July 13, 2008
#332
gaara12369 wrote:
(Invalid img)

  Posted on June 24, 2014 17:25
eciepecie22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 744
Joined on:
January 23, 2008
#333
Happy B-Day Yen! Our Brazilan/Japanese !
  Posted on June 24, 2014 18:20
Aeris-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 841
Joined on:
April 27, 2014
#334
Guys, I think I'm going to have to take my leave from this clan..
When I first joined it was alright but as time passed I began to feel distant and I did not really feel like a real member of the clan.

My closest friends were Andi & Paw; since Andi left I've felt more alone than usual especially seeing as Paw isn't as active as before.

I tried but I'm sorry that it couldn't work out.

Farewell & thanks for everything.
  Posted on June 24, 2014 19:15
Mirciulica
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1551
Joined on:
July 13, 2008
#335
Aeris- wrote:
Guys, I think I'm going to have to take my leave from this clan..
When I first joined it was alright but as time passed I began to feel distant and I did not really feel like a real member of the clan.

My closest friends were Andi & Paw; since Andi left I've felt more alone than usual especially seeing as Paw isn't as active as before.

I tried but I'm sorry that it couldn't work out.

Farewell & thanks for everything.

GL
  Posted on June 24, 2014 19:39
(eXtreme)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2479
Joined on:
August 17, 2009
#336
Good luck Kays
Wolf is weaker than Lion and Tiger... But wolfs does not act in the circus

AMA
  Posted on June 24, 2014 19:49
Aeris-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 841
Joined on:
April 27, 2014
#337
Thank you very much guys.
  Posted on June 24, 2014 19:58
kyuubi789
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1200
Joined on:
July 8, 2008
#338
Aeris- wrote:
Guys, I think I'm going to have to take my leave from this clan..
When I first joined it was alright but as time passed I began to feel distant and I did not really feel like a real member of the clan.

My closest friends were Andi & Paw; since Andi left I've felt more alone than usual especially seeing as Paw isn't as active as before.

I tried but I'm sorry that it couldn't work out.

Farewell & thanks for everything.
kays gl i love you
  Posted on June 24, 2014 20:14
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#339
zzYYooYYoozz wrote:
Mirciulica wrote:
zzYYooYYoozz wrote:
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)

Fine taste you have there sir

edit: @ Paw

"It's deceiving if you will. . "

-wary-

Trialed, noob.

After that big chunk of exp i got us? Nice leading there mirk.

By that logic you should let kyle streak and let Tosh war

(turkey)

He complains about streaking. I pull in a lot of exp then he trials me. please make this guy admin.

Although it was uncalled for, this post should not have turned into a shitstorm. I actually think Mirk's immaturity has been shown through his poor decision making skills and mindless, selfish rants that only revolve around him and how everything he does is neeto (because fuck advice, or criticism).

Also, I'm gonna leave this post here, for future reference, because normally, these issues are supposed to be talked about and fixed via PMs, not on a public thread where everyone grabs their favorite flavor of popcorn and watch you go apeshit.

P.S. : I'm gonna take "zzYYooYYoozz"'s example and bail, since I don't contribute to the clan anyway. I'll have to thank everyone for the good times (you know who you are) and wish them the absolute best in life, because I know they deserve it. Please don't reply to this post. Cya folks!
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on June 24, 2014 20:51
kyuubi789
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1200
Joined on:
July 8, 2008
#340
Second_Dynasty wrote:
zzYYooYYoozz wrote:
Mirciulica wrote:
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)

Trialed, noob.

After that big chunk of exp i got us? Nice leading there mirk.

By that logic you should let kyle streak and let Tosh war

(turkey)

He complains about streaking. I pull in a lot of exp then he trials me. please make this guy admin.

Although it was uncalled for, this post should not have turned into a shitstorm. I actually think Mirk's immaturity has been shown through his poor decision making skills and mindless, selfish rants that only revolve around him and how everything he does is neeto (because fuck advice, or criticism).

Also, I'm gonna leave this post here, for future reference, because normally, these issues are supposed to be talked about and fixed via PMs, not on a public thread where everyone grabs their favorite flavor of popcorn and watch you go apeshit.

P.S. : I'm gonna take "zzYYooYYoozz"'s example and bail, since I don't contribute to the clan anyway. I'll have to thank everyone for the good times (you know who you are) and wish them the absolute best in life, because I know they deserve it. Please don't reply to this post. Cya folks!
WHY
WHY
WHY
  Posted on June 24, 2014 20:53
barman424
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5824
Joined on:
June 20, 2008
#341
Second_Dynasty wrote:
zzYYooYYoozz wrote:
Mirciulica wrote:
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)

Trialed, noob.

After that big chunk of exp i got us? Nice leading there mirk.

By that logic you should let kyle streak and let Tosh war

(turkey)

He complains about streaking. I pull in a lot of exp then he trials me. please make this guy admin.

Although it was uncalled for, this post should not have turned into a shitstorm. I actually think Mirk's immaturity has been shown through his poor decision making skills and mindless, selfish rants that only revolve around him and how everything he does is neeto (because fuck advice, or criticism).

Also, I'm gonna leave this post here, for future reference, because normally, these issues are supposed to be talked about and fixed via PMs, not on a public thread where everyone grabs their favorite flavor of popcorn and watch you go apeshit.

P.S. : I'm gonna take "zzYYooYYoozz"'s example and bail, since I don't contribute to the clan anyway. I'll have to thank everyone for the good times (you know who you are) and wish them the absolute best in life, because I know they deserve it. Please don't reply to this post. Cya folks!
Kas my love i wish you da best !
Ryoku Home■ MadHouse Winners■ MvP Ryoku:The Arena !■

You have an army,we got B

Avy by : ImOnHD ! My Alt : !Laxus
  Posted on June 24, 2014 21:40
(eXtreme)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2479
Joined on:
August 17, 2009
#342
Shoutout to Mes the illiest motherfucker alive for making best playlist ever
Wolf is weaker than Lion and Tiger... But wolfs does not act in the circus

AMA
  Posted on June 24, 2014 22:46
Mirciulica
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1551
Joined on:
July 13, 2008
#343
(eXtreme) wrote:
Shoutout to Mes the illiest motherfucker alive for making best playlist ever

He knows the good shit.
  Posted on June 25, 2014 00:05
Portgas_D_Ace_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5225
Joined on:
February 5, 2009
#344
(Invalid img)
  Posted on June 25, 2014 02:44
SerbianKnight
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3956
Joined on:
May 4, 2008
#345
(eXtreme) wrote:
Shoutout to Mes the illiest motherfucker alive for making best playlist ever
You listen to gays
There are currently no users online.