Akatsuki VS Akatsuki!!! - Page 4


 Topic: Akatsuki VS Akatsuki!!!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 07:43
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#46
Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Same goes for Totsuka blade, I can type them both up.

The Totsuka is not a jutsu. It's a spiritual weapon that naturally didn't even belong to the Naruto universe because of its ethereality. The blade is also NOT made up chakra and is categorized as being magical/supernatural. Therefore, it doesn't even have a weakness in the world of Naruto, at the least.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 07:58
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#47
Phonasthenia wrote:
Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Same goes for Totsuka blade, I can type them both up.

The Totsuka is not a jutsu. It's a spiritual weapon that naturally didn't even belong to the Naruto universe because of its ethereality. The blade is also NOT made up chakra and is categorized as being magical/supernatural. Therefore, it doesn't even have a weakness in the world of Naruto, at the least.
If it did not belong to the Naruto Universe than how is it apart of the Naruto Universe
  Posted on April 8, 2014 08:02
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#48
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Same goes for Totsuka blade, I can type them both up.

The Totsuka is not a jutsu. It's a spiritual weapon that naturally didn't even belong to the Naruto universe because of its ethereality. The blade is also NOT made up chakra and is categorized as being magical/supernatural. Therefore, it doesn't even have a weakness in the world of Naruto, at the least.
If it did not belong to the Naruto Universe than how is it apart of the Naruto Universe

Like I said, it's spiritual. Spirits exist in different dimensions. In the case of the Totsuka, because of the fact that it's classified as ethereal, it probably came from a celestial or divine world, like heaven. The gods from those universes more than likely decided to drop the weapon onto planet Naruto.

  Posted on April 8, 2014 08:13
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#49
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Omerotsu wrote:
Dude, you link up things really bad with your own interpretation of the manga.

Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:
You think everything is made of chakra. But you have no proof bro. NONE. Just speculation. Let me tell you why.

-First of all, you have no proof that Kakashi focus's CHAKRA around the enemy. Kakashi focus's a time and space barrier around the enemy. That does not automatically count it as chakra, just because it takes chakra to perform it.

Did this kid really just say I have no proof that everything is made of chakra......
---________________---


Every jutsu is made up of chakra. Chakra is what makes jutsu have an effect. You can use any jutsu but with no chakra it wont materialize and wont have any effect. By your logic Kakashi is using magic; action at a distance without anything to connect the dots. Okay so say Kakashi molded the chakra to use Kamui in his body but the barrier itself forms by itself at a distance, this would be going against the laws of nature in Naruto and make no sense because there would be no connection between the chakra already molded in his body and the barrier itself. By your logic the barrier came from no where just because he activated the jutsu. There is always something connecting the dots like a remote control using EM waves. Just like the Tsukuyomi transmits chakra inside the targets mind to begin the jutsu, Kamui transmits chakra to the target in order to form the barrier. A perfect example of this is Deidara:







You can clearly see that as Deidara moves around the foci(point of origin) is constantly switching. First its right below his neck, then his arm, then it targets his entire face directly, until finally getting his arm again. By your logic the barrier just forms by itself so Kakashi would have no way on controlling it since by your logic it is not composed of his chakra, yet you see him controlling it here.

What can you possibly say? He controls it with his mind? That is the use of spiritual energy, what makes up chakra. I did not respond to the rest of your argument because you lost this debate when you said ''I think everything is made up of chakra wit no proof'' when the creator and god of the NarutoVerse Masashi Kishimoto, already explained the basics behind all jutsu and how chakra gives them effect. Every technique requires chakra, it gives it life. Don't even reply to me on this topic again I am done with this debate and I wont reply back.
Ok so by this logic, Nagato literally cannot pull Kisame towards him.

Because everything is made of chakra, so the force that Nagato is using to hold Kisame would be made of chakra as well. Because as you say, everything must connect. So Nagato can't use univeral pull on Kisame.

If everything must connect like you say, then why couldnt Nagato just absorb Amaterasu instead of having to use Shinra Tensei? Obviously Kabuto knows about Nagato's techniques cuz he was using all of them. Why wasnt Nagato able to absorb it? And how did he get o damaged from it? Itachi uses chakra to be able to use Amaterasu, yet Nagato was affected by it.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 08:45
Red_Sharigan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1058
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#50
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Red_Sharigan wrote:
I would like to read a scenario in which Nagato is able to solo all of Team 1.
Planetary Devastation
Summoning Jutsu: Gedo Mazo.
Why did you leave out the rest of the argument? It was directed to you, you know.

Chibaku Tensei would pull in his teammates too. It would be a failure due to the powerhouses present on Team 1 (i.e. Deidara and Kakuzu along with some help from Itachi). So it is really nothing to brag about in such a fight.

Gedo Maze could be sealed or blow to pieces by any member of Team 1, except for Konan (unless she has her paper bombs all set).

@Omer: Can you specify the location they are fighting at. Also, is the intel what they know of each from the manga?
|| Egyptian
|| Awesome Avy by Sorina

Itachi wrote:
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
  Posted on April 8, 2014 12:47
RUFUS-SHINRA1993
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 0
Joined on:
November 16, 2013
#51
Team 2 low-mid difficulity Nagato is too OP
(Invalid img)
  Posted on July 17, 2017 03:22
20170717meiqing
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 28
Joined on:
July 17, 2017
#52
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
louboutin pas cher
cheap nike air max
fitflops
fitflops
dansko outlet
valentino shoes outlet
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet online
gucci outlet
christian louboutin
adidas shoes
fitflops sale clearance
pandora outlet
new england patriots jerseys
michael kors handbags
toms shoes outlet
salomon shoes outlet
moncler jackets
air max 2017
true religion outlet
pandora charms
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
cheap ray bans
oakley sunglasses
red bottoms
mont blanc pens
polo ralph lauren
yeezy boost
kate spade handbags
fake rolex
tods outlet
ralph lauren uk
nike free 5.0
rolex replica watches
under armour shoes
louis vuitton outlet store
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
longchamp bags
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store
michael kors uk
nike outlet
cat shoes
michael kors handbags
birkenstock shoes
pandora charms
kate spade
ralph lauren outlet
cheap nike shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
louis vuitton handbags outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion jeans
true religion outlet
coach outlet
michael kors
longchamp handbags
pandora bracelet
air jordan uk
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses discount
louboutin chaussures
hollister co
yeezy boost 350 v2
polo ralph lauren outlet online
coach factory outlet online
adidas nmd
michael kors factory outlet
kd 9 shoes
adidas yeezy
hermes outlet
adidas nmd
nike roshe run
michael kors bags
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
nike air max
toms outlet
adidas shoes
dansko sandals
birkenstocks
coach factory outlet
adidas superstar shoes
adidas uk
michael kors outlet
nike air max 90
cheap jordan shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap jordans free shipping
coach outlet store
oakley sunglasses
cheap jerseys
ralph lauren
sac longchamp pas cher
birkenstock sandals
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
mulberry bags
polo ralph lauren outlet online
michael kors outlet
pandora charms sale
marc jacobs bags
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
adidas shoes
polo ralph lauren
ecco shoes
louis vuitton outlet
adidas yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin outlet
seattles eahawks jerseys
coach outlet online
ralph lauren sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet online
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet store
clarks outlet
mbt shoes
adidas shoes
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
kate spade handbags
marc jacobs handbags
nike store
toms shoes outlet
longchamp uk
adidas yeezy
tods shoes
coach outlet
adidas shoes
pandora
cheap jordans
adidas yeezy
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin sale
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin
louboutin shoes
parada handbags
valentino
  Posted on August 22, 2017 02:53
chenlina
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 60
Joined on:
August 22, 2017
#53
chenlina20170822
clarks outlet
canada goose outlet
longchamp outlet
true religion
ralph lauren sale
salvatore ferragamo
pandora bracelet
coach outlet online
michael kors
mulberry sale
uggs canada
nike huarache uk
coach factory outlet
under armour shoes
canada goose canada
coach outlet online
kobe shoes
hermes birkin bag
air jordan
prada handbags
cartier glasses
fitflop shoes
oakley sunglasses
nike sb shoes
ray ban zonnebril dames
ralph lauren outlet
nike soccer shoes
mont blanc pens
coach factory outlet
longchamp pas cher
christian louboutin
adidas trainers
burberry outlet online
hermes belt
vans shoes
nike air max pas cher
mulberry uk
ugg outlet
ed hardy jeans
cheap jordan shoes
uggs australia
tory burch uk
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
north face jackets
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
nike roshe run pas cher
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
nhl jerseys
nike roshe
louis vuitton outlet
longchamp handbags
nike air force one
adidas shoes
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
le coq sportif shoes
true religion jeans
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
uggs outlet online
michael kors handbags
rolex datejust
red bottom shoes
ugg boots clearance
lebron shoes
nike huarache shoes
adidas originals
mac cosmetics
vans outlet
converse outlet
michael kors handtaschen
salvatore ferragamo shoes
michael kors uk
north face outlet
hermes bags
michael kors online
birkenstock outlet
tory burch outlet online
adidas yeezy 350 boost
rolex submariner date
kobe bryant shoes
michael kors handbags
true religion shorts
montre rolex pas cher
polo shirts
ugg outlet
ugg clearance
canada goose
adidas trainers
mbt shoes
nike air max
cheap nhl jerseys
chenlina20170822
  Posted on September 6, 2017 09:53
ninest123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 98
Joined on:
September 6, 2017
#54
mt0907
coach outlet store
birkenstock outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
valentino shoes outlet
canada goose uk
coach canada
ralph lauren outlet
burberry outlet canada
michael kors canada
michael kors factory outlet
cheap uggs
coach outlet
coach outlet store
yeezy 350 boost
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
longchamp uk
ugg outlet store
coach outlet store
birkenstock shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
burberry sale
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet online
pandora charms
burberry outlet
valentino shoes
moncler jackets outlet
ugg sandals
coach handbags
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost
canada goose sale
coach outlet
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet store
pandora charms
mulberry uk
ugg boots
nike cortez
cheap mlb jerseys
longchamp handbags
canada goose outlet
nike outlet
doudoune moncler
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy boost
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots on sale
oakley sunglasses
nike air max
cheap ugg boots
north face outlet
coach outlet
ugg australia
tory burch outlet store
nike shoes
pandora
pandora charms sale
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren uk
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
toms shoes outlet
ray ban sunglasses
air jordans
superdry uk
pandora charms uk
uggs canada
ugg boots outlet
kate spade bags
ugg boots
coach outlet
nike shoes
coach outlet
ugg ustralia
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
ugg slippers
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose sale
jordans
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
beats by dr dre
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas outlet
cheap uggs
adidas yeezy
coach factory outlet
cheap jordans
coach canada
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren
mt0907
  Posted on November 9, 2017 11:20
dongdong8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 51
Joined on:
November 9, 2017
#55
canada goose sale
nike outlet
fitflops
air jordan pas cher
adidas originals
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys
ugg boots clearance
hermes birkin bag
replica watches
burberry outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
coach outlet
longchamp outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
pandora uk
ray ban sunglasses
pandora rings
moncler jackets
coach outlet
coach outlet
fitflops sale
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
ugg boots 70% off
north face uk
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
nike running shoes
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
wholesale nfl jerseys
supreme clothing
ugg boots
pandora charms
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
canada goose uk
canada goose pas cher
oakley sunglasses
jordan retro
ugg outlet
canada goose canada
ugg on sale
ugg boots
north face outlet
adidas stan smith
nike air max
ugg boots
jordans
prada handbags
north face uk
cheap nfl jerseys
pandora jewelry
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
uggs clearance
ray ban sunglasses
tommy hilfiger canada
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
north face outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg boots
ugg boots
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
north face outlet
supreme new york
manolo blahnik
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
the north face jackets
air jordan 14
jordan shoes
north face outlet
carrera sunglasses
kate spade outlet
supra shoes
canada goose jassen
201711.9wengdongdong
  Posted on November 10, 2017 03:28
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#56
Team 1 wins
  Posted on November 10, 2017 03:50
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#57
sonja77 wrote:
Team 2. Mostly 'cause as said in many battles Nagato can kill Itachi, Kakuzu and Konan aren't much of a use since both Sasori and Hidan are immortal, Deidara can't solo Kisame and Pein alone.

You’re an itachi hater😂, nagato doesn’t beat itachi lmao, itachi is to much strategy as you can see when he was brought back with the edo tensei, he outclasses nagato with just his strategy alone 😂
  Posted on November 18, 2017 03:45
ninest123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 98
Joined on:
September 6, 2017
#58
mt1118
ugg boots
longchamp bags
uggs sale
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
air jordans
canada goose jackets
canada goose sale
canada goose jackets
pandora charms sale clearance
ugg boots
ugg boots
christian louboutin shoes
ugg australia outlet
kate spade outlet online
cheap ugg boots
moncler outlet online
ralph lauren uk
air jordan shoes
longchamp bags
canada goose jackets
yeezy shoes
burberry handbags
canada goose jackets uk
pandora jewelry store
canada goose
canada goose outlet
hermes outlet
fred perry shirts
coach factory outlet online
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
ugg outlet
ugg outlet online
pandora uk
cheap air jordans
pandora charms outlet
coach factory outlet online
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren
the north face jackets
adidas superstars
supreme shirts
caterpillar boots
valentino outlet
north face sale
uggs outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
pandora charms sale clearance
michael kors outlet online
moncler sale
uggs on sale
longchamps
canada goose sale
ugg boots sale
polo ralph lauren outlet online
ugg boots
uggs
michael kors outlet store
mulberry
adidas outlet online
tory burch outlet online
ralph lauren sale
jerseys cheap
michael kors outlet online
retro 11
ralph lauren sale
canada goose jackets
coach outlet store online
polo ralph lauren outlet
moncler uk
uggs outlet
the north face outlet
canada goose
mulberry uk
cheap jordans
kate spade outlet online
mulberry outlet uk
adidas superstar shoes
moncler pas cher
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
fitflop sandals
coach outlet online
michael kors
michael kors outlet clearance
canada goose outlet store
nike outlet online
uggs outlet
canada goose
adidas nmd r1
mlb jerseys whgolesale
adidas shoes
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap jordan shoes
pandora charms
cheap oakley sunglasses
mt1118
Mia-CauliflaSWE.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1