Akatsuki VS Akatsuki!!! - Page 3


 Topic: Akatsuki VS Akatsuki!!!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 03:52
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#31
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
nii yugito is almost featless. You can't make hidan strong by referring to a battle that was barely shown.
....... She was able to go into full Bijuu mode with complete control. That is a huge feat by itself. If she could go complete bijuu mode then she can also use all the lower stages like version 2 tailed beast states etc. She can even use Bijuu Damas o.o How is she featless?

We know that its in Kakuzus nature to not help Hidan unless it benefits him. He is all about resources. He only helped against Asuma because he found out Asuma had a huge bounty on his head. Same with Kakashi, when Hidan was trapped with Shadow Posession Kakuzu refused to help until Kakashi showed up, whose bounty is even larger than Asumas.

Therefore its safe to assume that Hidan essentially solo'd her because its not like Kakuzu could claim her for bounty even if he had helped, because the Akatsuki needed her body for the bijuu. Its not uncommon for this to happen. Sasori let Deidara solo Gaara and Itachi let Kisame solo Han. To add to this, when the fight was over you saw Kakuzu reading a news paper sitting down with no signs or scuff marks that he was fighting. Meanwhile Hidan had all the battle marks with blood and everything and was even finishing up is ritual on her, removing his spike from his stomach.

Its very safe to assume that Hidan solo'd her with relative easy, mainly because he can't die by normal means. Hidan is powerful, he was accepted into the Akatsuki and slaughtered majority of his village before even became immortal.


Edit -
Omerotsu wrote:
Dude are you seriously trying to say Itachi cant seal Nagato with Totsuka when he already did?

God people think your so top notch with your posts on here, but your logic is really bad. Saying Nagato can stop Kamui, and now saying the Totsuka wont work on him??? Dude, the Totsuka isnt said to be made of chakra, it's an etheral weapon. You have no proof that it's made of chakra. It is not a part of Susano'o, it is a weapon that even Orochimaru knew about, and was looking for.

Im not saying Itachi would beat Nagato, but JESUS CHRIST, if Nagato were to somehow get stabbed by Totsuka, it would seal him.
Kamui is a chakra based ninjutsu used by the Mangekyo Sharingan. Before it warps you Kakashi forms a barrier of chakra around his target. Nagato is a sensor and will feel Kakashi building it up and the chakra needed to warp the target can be absorbed via preta path should Kakashi use it. You disagree?

Susanoo is made up of chakra. The totsuka balde is as well. This should be obvious. Susanoo is a manifestation of ones chakra in a physical form. To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so. Your trying to tell me that he the even though the Susanoo is a manifestation of his chakra, the sword is not made of chakra o.o. Yang is physical energy and Yin is spiritual. Ethereal is something spiritual. Yin and Yang are two components of what makes up chakra and all ninjutsu therefore it can be absorbed via preta path. I'm not saying Nagato will literally absorb the sword from Itachi and he will no longer have it but since it is composed of Itachis chakra he can just reform it. What backs this up even more is the Sasuke versus Itachi fight. After Orochimaru was sealed Itachi no longer had the chakra to even keep the sword manifested yet he kept Yata Mirror activated while walking towards Sasuke. That also proves even the Yata Mirror is made up of chakra. If Itachi could manifest it without even being in his full Susanoo form, its safe to say he can manifest the tosuka blade with his chakra without being in full form too because they are both suppose to be ethereal weapons.

The reason he was sealed with the Totsuka is because of these reasons:
First Kabuto had no knowledge of the Tosuka Blade abilities.
Secondly Kabuto did not know Nagato could sense chakra. If he had he would have used this ability to his advantage to either dodge the Totsuka or use the preta path to absorb it because he couldn't see do to the huge dust cloud but Naruto could sense Nagato through the dust, he has that ability to sense evil intentions and he sensed Nagato(Kabuto controlling him) allowing Itachi to stab him through the dust. Kabuto never knew Nagato was a top tier sensor, he didn't know Nagato had that ability, he was surprised to find out it was Nagato who sensed him and gave his location up to Itachi. Kabuto had his mind wiped with complete control so its not like Nagato could have used this on his own to dodge or defend from that attack. This is healthy alive Nagato with his legs so yeah.........

Dude, you link up things really bad with your own interpretation of the manga.

Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:
You think everything is made of chakra. But you have no proof bro. NONE. Just speculation. Let me tell you why.

-First of all, you have no proof that Kakashi focus's CHAKRA around the enemy. Kakashi focus's a time and space barrier around the enemy. That does not automatically count it as chakra, just because it takes chakra to perform it.

-Second of all, Nagato uses chakra to perform Shinra Tensei. Does that mean that Shinra Tensei is made of chakra and can be blocked by Kisame using Samehada? NO, because it's not made of chakra, it just costs chakra to use it. Otherwise, when Nagato used Shinra Tensei on Bee, Samehada would have absorbed it.

-Third of all. Totsuka and Yata Mirror are weapons. Just because there are held by the Susano'o, doesnt mean they are made of chakra. There are just equipped to his Susano'o. They cant be absorbed because they are actual etheral weapons dude. They could be brought in a similar matter to the way weapons can be summoned. "Oh yeah, lets just absorb these weapons and take them off the face of the earth". No dude, they are etheral weapons.

-Forth of all. How do you think Itachi obtained those etheral weapons? Obviously Orochimaru knew about them, which means they didnt always belong to Itachi. Itachi obtained those weapons dude. Which means they are not made of chakra. They are etheral, like they have been said to be. Itachi EQUIPED them to his Susano'o. Just because he's using chakra for Susano'o doesnt mean the weapons are chakra.

-Fifth of all. Nagato was stabbed and sealed with Totsuka. And he had more than enough time to absorb the sword while it was in him as well. But he didnt. So you have no damn proof that it is made of chakra.

-SIXTH OF ALL. Shinra Tensei costs chakra to use, but wasnt absorbed by Bee's Samehada. So that means, it costs chakra to use it, but it's not made of chakra. Same for Kamui. There is no proof that Kamui is made of chakra. It's an opening in time and space. Focusing a barrier of TIME AND SPACE, never said focusing a barrier of CHAKRA. NO BRO, just NO.

-Seventh of all, maybe the reason Itachi put Tosuka away after sealing Oro, was because that's was he intended to do with the sword in the first place. He wanted to seal Oro and cure Sasuke. Why keep the sword out if he already sealed Oro? He's not trying to kill Sasuke. I dont see how the sword sealing would take up chakra in the first place, that's what it does, and what it is known for. Itachi shouldnt have to use chakra for the weapon to do it's job.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 04:36
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#32
Omerotsu wrote:
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
nii yugito is almost featless. You can't make hidan strong by referring to a battle that was barely shown.
....... She was able to go into full Bijuu mode with complete control. That is a huge feat by itself. If she could go complete bijuu mode then she can also use all the lower stages like version 2 tailed beast states etc. She can even use Bijuu Damas o.o How is she featless?

We know that its in Kakuzus nature to not help Hidan unless it benefits him. He is all about resources. He only helped against Asuma because he found out Asuma had a huge bounty on his head. Same with Kakashi, when Hidan was trapped with Shadow Posession Kakuzu refused to help until Kakashi showed up, whose bounty is even larger than Asumas.

Therefore its safe to assume that Hidan essentially solo'd her because its not like Kakuzu could claim her for bounty even if he had helped, because the Akatsuki needed her body for the bijuu. Its not uncommon for this to happen. Sasori let Deidara solo Gaara and Itachi let Kisame solo Han. To add to this, when the fight was over you saw Kakuzu reading a news paper sitting down with no signs or scuff marks that he was fighting. Meanwhile Hidan had all the battle marks with blood and everything and was even finishing up is ritual on her, removing his spike from his stomach.

Its very safe to assume that Hidan solo'd her with relative easy, mainly because he can't die by normal means. Hidan is powerful, he was accepted into the Akatsuki and slaughtered majority of his village before even became immortal.


Edit -
Omerotsu wrote:
Dude are you seriously trying to say Itachi cant seal Nagato with Totsuka when he already did?

God people think your so top notch with your posts on here, but your logic is really bad. Saying Nagato can stop Kamui, and now saying the Totsuka wont work on him??? Dude, the Totsuka isnt said to be made of chakra, it's an etheral weapon. You have no proof that it's made of chakra. It is not a part of Susano'o, it is a weapon that even Orochimaru knew about, and was looking for.

Im not saying Itachi would beat Nagato, but JESUS CHRIST, if Nagato were to somehow get stabbed by Totsuka, it would seal him.
Kamui is a chakra based ninjutsu used by the Mangekyo Sharingan. Before it warps you Kakashi forms a barrier of chakra around his target. Nagato is a sensor and will feel Kakashi building it up and the chakra needed to warp the target can be absorbed via preta path should Kakashi use it. You disagree?

Susanoo is made up of chakra. The totsuka balde is as well. This should be obvious. Susanoo is a manifestation of ones chakra in a physical form. To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so. Your trying to tell me that he the even though the Susanoo is a manifestation of his chakra, the sword is not made of chakra o.o. Yang is physical energy and Yin is spiritual. Ethereal is something spiritual. Yin and Yang are two components of what makes up chakra and all ninjutsu therefore it can be absorbed via preta path. I'm not saying Nagato will literally absorb the sword from Itachi and he will no longer have it but since it is composed of Itachis chakra he can just reform it. What backs this up even more is the Sasuke versus Itachi fight. After Orochimaru was sealed Itachi no longer had the chakra to even keep the sword manifested yet he kept Yata Mirror activated while walking towards Sasuke. That also proves even the Yata Mirror is made up of chakra. If Itachi could manifest it without even being in his full Susanoo form, its safe to say he can manifest the tosuka blade with his chakra without being in full form too because they are both suppose to be ethereal weapons.

The reason he was sealed with the Totsuka is because of these reasons:
First Kabuto had no knowledge of the Tosuka Blade abilities.
Secondly Kabuto did not know Nagato could sense chakra. If he had he would have used this ability to his advantage to either dodge the Totsuka or use the preta path to absorb it because he couldn't see do to the huge dust cloud but Naruto could sense Nagato through the dust, he has that ability to sense evil intentions and he sensed Nagato(Kabuto controlling him) allowing Itachi to stab him through the dust. Kabuto never knew Nagato was a top tier sensor, he didn't know Nagato had that ability, he was surprised to find out it was Nagato who sensed him and gave his location up to Itachi. Kabuto had his mind wiped with complete control so its not like Nagato could have used this on his own to dodge or defend from that attack. This is healthy alive Nagato with his legs so yeah.........

Dude, you link up things really bad with your own interpretation of the manga.

Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:
You think everything is made of chakra. But you have no proof bro. NONE. Just speculation. Let me tell you why.

-First of all, you have no proof that Kakashi focus's CHAKRA around the enemy. Kakashi focus's a time and space barrier around the enemy. That does not automatically count it as chakra, just because it takes chakra to perform it.

-Second of all, Nagato uses chakra to perform Shinra Tensei. Does that mean that Shinra Tensei is made of chakra and can be blocked by Kisame using Samehada? NO, because it's not made of chakra, it just costs chakra to use it. Otherwise, when Nagato used Shinra Tensei on Bee, Samehada would have absorbed it.

-Third of all. Totsuka and Yata Mirror are weapons. Just because there are held by the Susano'o, doesnt mean they are made of chakra. There are just equipped to his Susano'o. They cant be absorbed because they are actual etheral weapons dude. They could be brought in a similar matter to the way weapons can be summoned. "Oh yeah, lets just absorb these weapons and take them off the face of the earth". No dude, they are etheral weapons.

-Forth of all. How do you think Itachi obtained those etheral weapons? Obviously Orochimaru knew about them, which means they didnt always belong to Itachi. Itachi obtained those weapons dude. Which means they are not made of chakra. They are etheral, like they have been said to be. Itachi EQUIPED them to his Susano'o. Just because he's using chakra for Susano'o doesnt mean the weapons are chakra.

-Fifth of all. Nagato was stabbed and sealed with Totsuka. And he had more than enough time to absorb the sword while it was in him as well. But he didnt. So you have no damn proof that it is made of chakra.

-SIXTH OF ALL. Shinra Tensei costs chakra to use, but wasnt absorbed by Bee's Samehada. So that means, it costs chakra to use it, but it's not made of chakra. Same for Kamui. There is no proof that Kamui is made of chakra. It's an opening in time and space. Focusing a barrier of TIME AND SPACE, never said focusing a barrier of CHAKRA. NO BRO, just NO.

-Seventh of all, maybe the reason Itachi put Tosuka away after sealing Oro, was because that's was he intended to do with the sword in the first place. He wanted to seal Oro and cure Sasuke. Why keep the sword out if he already sealed Oro? He's not trying to kill Sasuke. I dont see how the sword sealing would take up chakra in the first place, that's what it does, and what it is known for. Itachi shouldnt have to use chakra for the weapon to do it's job.

I agree with this post but if Itachi weilds totsuka blade with his susanoo it means he is using chakra to use the blade. For example say if Kisame absorbs Susanoo, it auto nullifies Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. In a sense, though ethereal, Itachi cant make use of them without chakra or Susanoo.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 04:37
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#33
l-o-w wrote:
Omerotsu wrote:
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
....... She was able to go into full Bijuu mode with complete control. That is a huge feat by itself. If she could go complete bijuu mode then she can also use all the lower stages like version 2 tailed beast states etc. She can even use Bijuu Damas o.o How is she featless?

We know that its in Kakuzus nature to not help Hidan unless it benefits him. He is all about resources. He only helped against Asuma because he found out Asuma had a huge bounty on his head. Same with Kakashi, when Hidan was trapped with Shadow Posession Kakuzu refused to help until Kakashi showed up, whose bounty is even larger than Asumas.

Therefore its safe to assume that Hidan essentially solo'd her because its not like Kakuzu could claim her for bounty even if he had helped, because the Akatsuki needed her body for the bijuu. Its not uncommon for this to happen. Sasori let Deidara solo Gaara and Itachi let Kisame solo Han. To add to this, when the fight was over you saw Kakuzu reading a news paper sitting down with no signs or scuff marks that he was fighting. Meanwhile Hidan had all the battle marks with blood and everything and was even finishing up is ritual on her, removing his spike from his stomach.

Its very safe to assume that Hidan solo'd her with relative easy, mainly because he can't die by normal means. Hidan is powerful, he was accepted into the Akatsuki and slaughtered majority of his village before even became immortal.


Edit -
Kamui is a chakra based ninjutsu used by the Mangekyo Sharingan. Before it warps you Kakashi forms a barrier of chakra around his target. Nagato is a sensor and will feel Kakashi building it up and the chakra needed to warp the target can be absorbed via preta path should Kakashi use it. You disagree?

Susanoo is made up of chakra. The totsuka balde is as well. This should be obvious. Susanoo is a manifestation of ones chakra in a physical form. To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so. Your trying to tell me that he the even though the Susanoo is a manifestation of his chakra, the sword is not made of chakra o.o. Yang is physical energy and Yin is spiritual. Ethereal is something spiritual. Yin and Yang are two components of what makes up chakra and all ninjutsu therefore it can be absorbed via preta path. I'm not saying Nagato will literally absorb the sword from Itachi and he will no longer have it but since it is composed of Itachis chakra he can just reform it. What backs this up even more is the Sasuke versus Itachi fight. After Orochimaru was sealed Itachi no longer had the chakra to even keep the sword manifested yet he kept Yata Mirror activated while walking towards Sasuke. That also proves even the Yata Mirror is made up of chakra. If Itachi could manifest it without even being in his full Susanoo form, its safe to say he can manifest the tosuka blade with his chakra without being in full form too because they are both suppose to be ethereal weapons.

The reason he was sealed with the Totsuka is because of these reasons:
First Kabuto had no knowledge of the Tosuka Blade abilities.
Secondly Kabuto did not know Nagato could sense chakra. If he had he would have used this ability to his advantage to either dodge the Totsuka or use the preta path to absorb it because he couldn't see do to the huge dust cloud but Naruto could sense Nagato through the dust, he has that ability to sense evil intentions and he sensed Nagato(Kabuto controlling him) allowing Itachi to stab him through the dust. Kabuto never knew Nagato was a top tier sensor, he didn't know Nagato had that ability, he was surprised to find out it was Nagato who sensed him and gave his location up to Itachi. Kabuto had his mind wiped with complete control so its not like Nagato could have used this on his own to dodge or defend from that attack. This is healthy alive Nagato with his legs so yeah.........

Dude, you link up things really bad with your own interpretation of the manga.

Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:
You think everything is made of chakra. But you have no proof bro. NONE. Just speculation. Let me tell you why.

-First of all, you have no proof that Kakashi focus's CHAKRA around the enemy. Kakashi focus's a time and space barrier around the enemy. That does not automatically count it as chakra, just because it takes chakra to perform it.

-Second of all, Nagato uses chakra to perform Shinra Tensei. Does that mean that Shinra Tensei is made of chakra and can be blocked by Kisame using Samehada? NO, because it's not made of chakra, it just costs chakra to use it. Otherwise, when Nagato used Shinra Tensei on Bee, Samehada would have absorbed it.

-Third of all. Totsuka and Yata Mirror are weapons. Just because there are held by the Susano'o, doesnt mean they are made of chakra. There are just equipped to his Susano'o. They cant be absorbed because they are actual etheral weapons dude. They could be brought in a similar matter to the way weapons can be summoned. "Oh yeah, lets just absorb these weapons and take them off the face of the earth". No dude, they are etheral weapons.

-Forth of all. How do you think Itachi obtained those etheral weapons? Obviously Orochimaru knew about them, which means they didnt always belong to Itachi. Itachi obtained those weapons dude. Which means they are not made of chakra. They are etheral, like they have been said to be. Itachi EQUIPED them to his Susano'o. Just because he's using chakra for Susano'o doesnt mean the weapons are chakra.

-Fifth of all. Nagato was stabbed and sealed with Totsuka. And he had more than enough time to absorb the sword while it was in him as well. But he didnt. So you have no damn proof that it is made of chakra.

-SIXTH OF ALL. Shinra Tensei costs chakra to use, but wasnt absorbed by Bee's Samehada. So that means, it costs chakra to use it, but it's not made of chakra. Same for Kamui. There is no proof that Kamui is made of chakra. It's an opening in time and space. Focusing a barrier of TIME AND SPACE, never said focusing a barrier of CHAKRA. NO BRO, just NO.

-Seventh of all, maybe the reason Itachi put Tosuka away after sealing Oro, was because that's was he intended to do with the sword in the first place. He wanted to seal Oro and cure Sasuke. Why keep the sword out if he already sealed Oro? He's not trying to kill Sasuke. I dont see how the sword sealing would take up chakra in the first place, that's what it does, and what it is known for. Itachi shouldnt have to use chakra for the weapon to do it's job.

I agree with this post but if Itachi weilds totsuka blade with his susanoo it means he is using chakra to use the blade. For example say if Kisame absorbs Susanoo, it auto nullifies Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. In a sense, though ethereal, Itachi cant make use of them without chakra or Susanoo.

Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 04:45
matoshiuchira168
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 109
Joined on:
December 14, 2010
#34
Sorry buddy...

Itachi solo.

  Posted on April 8, 2014 04:47
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#35
Phonasthenia wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
Omerotsu wrote:
To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so.

Dude, you link up things really bad with your own interpretation of the manga.

Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:
You think everything is made of chakra. But you have no proof bro. NONE. Just speculation. Let me tell you why.

-First of all, you have no proof that Kakashi focus's CHAKRA around the enemy. Kakashi focus's a time and space barrier around the enemy. That does not automatically count it as chakra, just because it takes chakra to perform it.

-Second of all, Nagato uses chakra to perform Shinra Tensei. Does that mean that Shinra Tensei is made of chakra and can be blocked by Kisame using Samehada? NO, because it's not made of chakra, it just costs chakra to use it. Otherwise, when Nagato used Shinra Tensei on Bee, Samehada would have absorbed it.

-Third of all. Totsuka and Yata Mirror are weapons. Just because there are held by the Susano'o, doesnt mean they are made of chakra. There are just equipped to his Susano'o. They cant be absorbed because they are actual etheral weapons dude. They could be brought in a similar matter to the way weapons can be summoned. "Oh yeah, lets just absorb these weapons and take them off the face of the earth". No dude, they are etheral weapons.

-Forth of all. How do you think Itachi obtained those etheral weapons? Obviously Orochimaru knew about them, which means they didnt always belong to Itachi. Itachi obtained those weapons dude. Which means they are not made of chakra. They are etheral, like they have been said to be. Itachi EQUIPED them to his Susano'o. Just because he's using chakra for Susano'o doesnt mean the weapons are chakra.

-Fifth of all. Nagato was stabbed and sealed with Totsuka. And he had more than enough time to absorb the sword while it was in him as well. But he didnt. So you have no damn proof that it is made of chakra.

-SIXTH OF ALL. Shinra Tensei costs chakra to use, but wasnt absorbed by Bee's Samehada. So that means, it costs chakra to use it, but it's not made of chakra. Same for Kamui. There is no proof that Kamui is made of chakra. It's an opening in time and space. Focusing a barrier of TIME AND SPACE, never said focusing a barrier of CHAKRA. NO BRO, just NO.

-Seventh of all, maybe the reason Itachi put Tosuka away after sealing Oro, was because that's was he intended to do with the sword in the first place. He wanted to seal Oro and cure Sasuke. Why keep the sword out if he already sealed Oro? He's not trying to kill Sasuke. I dont see how the sword sealing would take up chakra in the first place, that's what it does, and what it is known for. Itachi shouldnt have to use chakra for the weapon to do it's job.

I agree with this post but if Itachi weilds totsuka blade with his susanoo it means he is using chakra to use the blade. For example say if Kisame absorbs Susanoo, it auto nullifies Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. In a sense, though ethereal, Itachi cant make use of them without chakra or Susanoo.

Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.

You would just be speculating to say he can. He has not been shown weilding either of those without Susanoo.

Edit: Oro never found the blade. There's nothing saying he could have or that he could work it.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 04:49
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#36
l-o-w wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so.Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:

I agree with this post but if Itachi weilds totsuka blade with his susanoo it means he is using chakra to use the blade. For example say if Kisame absorbs Susanoo, it auto nullifies Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. In a sense, though ethereal, Itachi cant make use of them without chakra or Susanoo.

Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.

You would just be speculating to say he can. He has not been shown weilding either of those without Susanoo.

Nope. Nowhere in the databook or manga does it state or imply that you need Susanoo or chakra to carry the Totsuka and Yata. In fact, you're the one that's speculating.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 04:57
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#37
Phonasthenia wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so.Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:

Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.

You would just be speculating to say he can. He has not been shown weilding either of those without Susanoo.

Nope. Nowhere in the databook or manga does it state or imply that you need Susanoo or chakra to carry the Totsuka and Yata. In fact, you're the one that's speculating.

taken right from the DB page:


There's nowhere saying Itachi can use totsuka blade without susanoo. What the databook says is susanoo weilds two weapons. It doesnt say much of anything else.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 05:01
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#38
l-o-w wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so.Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.

You would just be speculating to say he can. He has not been shown weilding either of those without Susanoo.

Nope. Nowhere in the databook or manga does it state or imply that you need Susanoo or chakra to carry the Totsuka and Yata. In fact, you're the one that's speculating.

taken right from the DB page:


There's nowhere saying Itachi can use totsuka blade without susanoo. What the databook says is susanoo weilds two weapons. It doesnt say much of anything else.

That doesn't prove he can't lift them up with his hands. Spirit weapons have no molecules. Why wouldn't Itachi be able to wield them? By the way, the fact that its magical insinuates that it can be held by non-Susanoo users because nowhere does it state you need Susanoo or chakra. The weapons function magically.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 05:05
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#39
Phonasthenia wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so.Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.

Nope. Nowhere in the databook or manga does it state or imply that you need Susanoo or chakra to carry the Totsuka and Yata. In fact, you're the one that's speculating.

taken right from the DB page:


There's nowhere saying Itachi can use totsuka blade without susanoo. What the databook says is susanoo weilds two weapons. It doesnt say much of anything else.

That doesn't prove he can't lift them up with his hands. Spirit weapons have no molecules. Why wouldn't Itachi be able to wield them? By the way, the fact that its magical insinuates that it can be held by non-Susanoo users because nowhere does it state you need Susanoo or chakra. The weapons function magically.

All of what you are saying is speculation. lol

This is my last post on the matter.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 05:09
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#40
l-o-w wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so.Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:Orochimaru was probing for the blade and he doesn't have Susanoo. Therefore, Itachi could wield it with his bare hands.Nope. Nowhere in the databook or manga does it state or imply that you need Susanoo or chakra to carry the Totsuka and Yata. In fact, you're the one that's speculating.

taken right from the DB page:


There's nowhere saying Itachi can use totsuka blade without susanoo. What the databook says is susanoo weilds two weapons. It doesnt say much of anything else.

That doesn't prove he can't lift them up with his hands. Spirit weapons have no molecules. Why wouldn't Itachi be able to wield them? By the way, the fact that its magical insinuates that it can be held by non-Susanoo users because nowhere does it state you need Susanoo or chakra. The weapons function magically.

All of what you are saying is speculation. lol

This is my last post on the matter.

No. The Totsuka is a variant of the Sword of Kusanagi, which Orochimaru possesses. Orochimaru knows that Totsuka is spiritual, so why would he even attempt to look for it in the first place if it wouldn't even allow him to possess it? Also, in what way would the Totsuka render Orochimaru unable to pick it up?

There's nothing that indicates shinobis can't lift up magical spirit weapons.

Edit: You're also implying that the Totsuka and Yata are only exclusive to Susanoo users. Meaning, only full-fledged MS Uchihas have the ability to wield it. That does not make any sense. If that were the case, the Databook and the manga would specifically state that only Uchiha heirs can hold it, which isn't even hinted in the slightest.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 05:53
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#41
Omerotsu wrote:
Dude, you link up things really bad with your own interpretation of the manga.

Im gonna give this 2 you nice and CLEAN:
You think everything is made of chakra. But you have no proof bro. NONE. Just speculation. Let me tell you why.

-First of all, you have no proof that Kakashi focus's CHAKRA around the enemy. Kakashi focus's a time and space barrier around the enemy. That does not automatically count it as chakra, just because it takes chakra to perform it.

Did this kid really just say I have no proof that everything is made of chakra......
---________________---


Every jutsu is made up of chakra. Chakra is what makes jutsu have an effect. You can use any jutsu but with no chakra it wont materialize and wont have any effect. By your logic Kakashi is using magic; action at a distance without anything to connect the dots. Okay so say Kakashi molded the chakra to use Kamui in his body but the barrier itself forms by itself at a distance, this would be going against the laws of nature in Naruto and make no sense because there would be no connection between the chakra already molded in his body and the barrier itself. By your logic the barrier came from no where just because he activated the jutsu. There is always something connecting the dots like a remote control using EM waves. Just like the Tsukuyomi transmits chakra inside the targets mind to begin the jutsu, Kamui transmits chakra to the target in order to form the barrier. A perfect example of this is Deidara:







You can clearly see that as Deidara moves around the foci(point of origin) is constantly switching. First its right below his neck, then his arm, then it targets his entire face directly, until finally getting his arm again. By your logic the barrier just forms by itself so Kakashi would have no way on controlling it since by your logic it is not composed of his chakra, yet you see him controlling it here.

What can you possibly say? He controls it with his mind? That is the use of spiritual energy, what makes up chakra. I did not respond to the rest of your argument because you lost this debate when you said ''I think everything is made up of chakra wit no proof'' when the creator and god of the NarutoVerse Masashi Kishimoto, already explained the basics behind all jutsu and how chakra gives them effect. Every technique requires chakra, it gives it life. Don't even reply to me on this topic again I am done with this debate and I wont reply back.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 06:06
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#42
I have to agree with Itachixtsukuyomi. The Kamui barrier is made up of chakra because Kakashi builds up chakra from his eyes and then transmits it to his focused point so as to create the aforementioned barrier. If the barrier weren't made up of chakra, then what's the point of having chakra accumulating in your eye? The Kamui barrier can't just magically appear without any chakra connection. If that were the case, then it would be classified as supernatural, instead of just a space-time technique. The same also applies to genjutsu and Amaterasu.

@Topic: Team 1 wins because of Itachi Uchiha. GG.

Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.

  Posted on April 8, 2014 06:56
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#43
Phonasthenia wrote:
I have to agree with Itachixtsukuyomi. The Kamui barrier is made up of chakra because Kakashi builds up chakra from his eyes and then transmits it to his focused point so as to create the aforementioned barrier. If the barrier weren't made up of chakra, then what's the point of having chakra accumulating in your eye? The Kamui barrier can't just magically appear without any chakra connection. If that were the case, then it would be classified as supernatural, instead of just a space-time technique. The same also applies to genjutsu and Amaterasu.

@Topic: Team 1 wins because of Itachi Uchiha. GG.

Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.

Jesus someone finally understands.
Yes it is the same for Genjutsu and Amaterasu. In Genjutsu the user must transmit their chakra into the targets nervous system to effect their 5 senses. Genjutsu is made of chakra, the chakra that's transmitted into the targets mind, and when that is disrupted, either from an outside or inside course then the illusion ends. Amaterasu instantly ignites on the target that the chakra is transmitted to from the Mangekyo Sharingan eye. If the Preta Path can disrupt Kamui by absorbing the chakra around him it will cancel the jutsu. The only way this could be possible is if the user can somehow sense Kamui is about to happen and prepare for it........ WAIT........ DING DING. NAGATO IS A SENSOR NINJA.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 07:23
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#44
Phonasthenia wrote:
I have to agree with Itachixtsukuyomi. The Kamui barrier is made up of chakra because Kakashi builds up chakra from his eyes and then transmits it to his focused point so as to create the aforementioned barrier. If the barrier weren't made up of chakra, then what's the point of having chakra accumulating in your eye? The Kamui barrier can't just magically appear without any chakra connection. If that were the case, then it would be classified as supernatural, instead of just a space-time technique. The same also applies to genjutsu and Amaterasu.

@Topic: Team 1 wins because of Itachi Uchiha. GG.

Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.


This makes sense. If thats the case, Samehada or any other chakra drain can affect Kamui.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 07:38
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#45
l-o-w wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
I have to agree with Itachixtsukuyomi. The Kamui barrier is made up of chakra because Kakashi builds up chakra from his eyes and then transmits it to his focused point so as to create the aforementioned barrier. If the barrier weren't made up of chakra, then what's the point of having chakra accumulating in your eye? The Kamui barrier can't just magically appear without any chakra connection. If that were the case, then it would be classified as supernatural, instead of just a space-time technique. The same also applies to genjutsu and Amaterasu.

@Topic: Team 1 wins because of Itachi Uchiha. GG.

Itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.


This makes sense. If thats the case, Samehada or any other chakra drain can affect Kamui.
Thats what I been saying about the Akatsuki versus the Leaf debate, that Kisame can rush to someone being targeted by Kamui and Kisames sword could eat the chakra surrounding them to cancel the jutsu. Do you really think such a technique would exist with just no weaknesses whatsoever? A technique so powerful that it leads everyone to say ''Kamui SNIPE GG'' on every Kakashi debate topic. Every technique has weaknesses. There must be a balance in nature, something cant exist that powerful without anything existing to counter the jutsu. I would like to add this Kamui thing to the common misconceptions topic if you will allow me. I can type it up and send the post to you, and you can make the edits to shorten or lengthen it however you see fit. The time has come that these people stop saying things like ''KAMUI GG'' in battledome because it makes it boring and not fun when people don't type actual arguments to debate against because they are ignorant of this jutsus mechanics. Same goes for Totsuka blade, I can type them both up.
jtk0001.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1