Akatsuki VS Akatsuki!!! - Page 2


 Topic: Akatsuki VS Akatsuki!!!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 7, 2014 21:00
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#16
gerronix11 wrote:
MakeMeSad wrote:
Team 1 . If they are in full condition Itachi solo them all ._.

No.

Team 1 wins only because Hidan is useless so it's automatically 4 vs 3.
Yeah so useless that he basically solo'd Nii in full bijuu mode.

Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.

Amaterasu: Nagato will always sense it coming and just activate Preta Path to absorb the flames, Almighty Push to remove them, or just summon chameleon to become invisible so Itachi cant see him.

Tsukuyomi: Nagato will be immune to this jutsu because we now know his eyes are Madaras eyes, that were once the EMS and a basic Sharingan user can break the Tsukuyomi, someone with the MS, wait no the EMS will easily be able to break it. Not to mention Itachi will need to get close to Nagato which is not likely to happen.

Susanoo: Itachi can maintain this for a while healthy but it wont do him any good and will be a waste of chakra. He cannot seal Nagato with the Totsuka Blade because it is part of the Susanoo, which is made up of chakra, therefore it too is composed of chakra which will allow the preta path ability to absorb it. Itachi will eventually get low on stamina and wont be able to use this anymore.

All Kakuzus attacks are absorbed via preta path.
Konans paper gets shitted on via Nagatos Wind Style
Deidara would be a problem only because he can stay in flight, but Nagato will use Universal Pull to pull him in then take his soul via Human Path. Nagato can also match his missiles with his own missiles via Asura Path.

Nagato will solo Itachi, in so many ways I'm to lazy to type. He can summon his bird and dog to fight the others, and the dogs will just multiply forever each time they are killed. He can hide in Chameleon to sneak up and take their souls via Human Path or just Almighty Push them all point blank range. Any injuries his team mates suffer he can revive and heal them of all wounds via Outer Path though this wont really be necessary as Nagato will solo like I said.
  Posted on April 7, 2014 21:07
akatsuki!!!!!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5390
Joined on:
March 27, 2010
#17
gerronix11 wrote:
MakeMeSad wrote:
Team 1 . If they are in full condition Itachi solo them all ._.

No.

Team 1 wins only because Hidan is useless so it's automatically 4 vs 3.

wot m8

YNWA | LR4LYF <3 | Sign by AlexerTheTitan
  Posted on April 7, 2014 23:04
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#18
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
MakeMeSad wrote:
Team 1 . If they are in full condition Itachi solo them all ._.

No.

Team 1 wins only because Hidan is useless so it's automatically 4 vs 3.
Yeah so useless that he basically solo'd Nii in full bijuu mode.

Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.

Amaterasu: Nagato will always sense it coming and just activate Preta Path to absorb the flames, Almighty Push to remove them, or just summon chameleon to become invisible so Itachi cant see him.

Tsukuyomi: Nagato will be immune to this jutsu because we now know his eyes are Madaras eyes, that were once the EMS and a basic Sharingan user can break the Tsukuyomi, someone with the MS, wait no the EMS will easily be able to break it. Not to mention Itachi will need to get close to Nagato which is not likely to happen.

Susanoo: Itachi can maintain this for a while healthy but it wont do him any good and will be a waste of chakra. He cannot seal Nagato with the Totsuka Blade because it is part of the Susanoo, which is made up of chakra, therefore it too is composed of chakra which will allow the preta path ability to absorb it. Itachi will eventually get low on stamina and wont be able to use this anymore.

All Kakuzus attacks are absorbed via preta path.
Konans paper gets shitted on via Nagatos Wind Style
Deidara would be a problem only because he can stay in flight, but Nagato will use Universal Pull to pull him in then take his soul via Human Path. Nagato can also match his missiles with his own missiles via Asura Path.

Nagato will solo Itachi, in so many ways I'm to lazy to type. He can summon his bird and dog to fight the others, and the dogs will just multiply forever each time they are killed. He can hide in Chameleon to sneak up and take their souls via Human Path or just Almighty Push them all point blank range. Any injuries his
team mates suffer he can revive and heal them of all wounds via Outer Path though this wont really be necessary as Nagato will solo like I said.


nii yugito is almost featless. You can't make hidan strong by referring to a battle that was barely shown.
  Posted on April 7, 2014 23:54
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#19
@itachixtsukuyomi:

Dude are you seriously trying to say Itachi cant seal Nagato with Totsuka when he already did?

God people think your so top notch with your posts on here, but your logic is really bad. Saying Nagato can stop Kamui, and now saying the Totsuka wont work on him??? Dude, the Totsuka isnt said to be made of chakra, it's an etheral weapon. You have no proof that it's made of chakra. It is not a part of Susano'o, it is a weapon that even Orochimaru knew about, and was looking for.

Im not saying Itachi would beat Nagato, but JESUS CHRIST, if Nagato were to somehow get stabbed by Totsuka, it would seal him.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 00:22
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#20
gerronix11 wrote:
nii yugito is almost featless. You can't make hidan strong by referring to a battle that was barely shown.
....... She was able to go into full Bijuu mode with complete control. That is a huge feat by itself. If she could go complete bijuu mode then she can also use all the lower stages like version 2 tailed beast states etc. She can even use Bijuu Damas o.o How is she featless?

We know that its in Kakuzus nature to not help Hidan unless it benefits him. He is all about resources. He only helped against Asuma because he found out Asuma had a huge bounty on his head. Same with Kakashi, when Hidan was trapped with Shadow Posession Kakuzu refused to help until Kakashi showed up, whose bounty is even larger than Asumas.

Therefore its safe to assume that Hidan essentially solo'd her because its not like Kakuzu could claim her for bounty even if he had helped, because the Akatsuki needed her body for the bijuu. Its not uncommon for this to happen. Sasori let Deidara solo Gaara and Itachi let Kisame solo Han. To add to this, when the fight was over you saw Kakuzu reading a news paper sitting down with no signs or scuff marks that he was fighting. Meanwhile Hidan had all the battle marks with blood and everything and was even finishing up is ritual on her, removing his spike from his stomach.

Its very safe to assume that Hidan solo'd her with relative easy, mainly because he can't die by normal means. Hidan is powerful, he was accepted into the Akatsuki and slaughtered majority of his village before even became immortal.


Edit -
Omerotsu wrote:
Dude are you seriously trying to say Itachi cant seal Nagato with Totsuka when he already did?

God people think your so top notch with your posts on here, but your logic is really bad. Saying Nagato can stop Kamui, and now saying the Totsuka wont work on him??? Dude, the Totsuka isnt said to be made of chakra, it's an etheral weapon. You have no proof that it's made of chakra. It is not a part of Susano'o, it is a weapon that even Orochimaru knew about, and was looking for.

Im not saying Itachi would beat Nagato, but JESUS CHRIST, if Nagato were to somehow get stabbed by Totsuka, it would seal him.
Kamui is a chakra based ninjutsu used by the Mangekyo Sharingan. Before it warps you Kakashi forms a barrier of chakra around his target. Nagato is a sensor and will feel Kakashi building it up and the chakra needed to warp the target can be absorbed via preta path should Kakashi use it. You disagree?

Susanoo is made up of chakra. The totsuka balde is as well. This should be obvious. Susanoo is a manifestation of ones chakra in a physical form. To even manifest Susanoo and use this weapon Itachi must use his chakra to do so. Your trying to tell me that he the even though the Susanoo is a manifestation of his chakra, the sword is not made of chakra o.o. Yang is physical energy and Yin is spiritual. Ethereal is something spiritual. Yin and Yang are two components of what makes up chakra and all ninjutsu therefore it can be absorbed via preta path. I'm not saying Nagato will literally absorb the sword from Itachi and he will no longer have it but since it is composed of Itachis chakra he can just reform it. What backs this up even more is the Sasuke versus Itachi fight. After Orochimaru was sealed Itachi no longer had the chakra to even keep the sword manifested yet he kept Yata Mirror activated while walking towards Sasuke. That also proves even the Yata Mirror is made up of chakra. If Itachi could manifest it without even being in his full Susanoo form, its safe to say he can manifest the tosuka blade with his chakra without being in full form too because they are both suppose to be ethereal weapons.

The reason he was sealed with the Totsuka is because of these reasons:
First Kabuto had no knowledge of the Tosuka Blade abilities.
Secondly Kabuto did not know Nagato could sense chakra. If he had he would have used this ability to his advantage to either dodge the Totsuka or use the preta path to absorb it because he couldn't see do to the huge dust cloud but Naruto could sense Nagato through the dust, he has that ability to sense evil intentions and he sensed Nagato(Kabuto controlling him) allowing Itachi to stab him through the dust. Kabuto never knew Nagato was a top tier sensor, he didn't know Nagato had that ability, he was surprised to find out it was Nagato who sensed him and gave his location up to Itachi. Kabuto had his mind wiped with complete control so its not like Nagato could have used this on his own to dodge or defend from that attack. This is healthy alive Nagato with his legs so yeah.........
  Posted on April 8, 2014 00:27
Sensui(S)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 171
Joined on:
February 13, 2014
#21
nagato and kisame alone can take team 1
And the beat goes on..
  Posted on April 8, 2014 00:49
ScarletPain
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 689
Joined on:
October 7, 2013
#22
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Amaterasu: Nagato will always sense it coming and just activate Preta Path to absorb the flames, Almighty Push to remove them, or just summon chameleon to become invisible so Itachi cant see him.


NO! he cant absorb amaterasu, the only thing he can do its repeal it with shinra tensei and Sharingan can see chakra in everywhere, so Nagato cant hide himself with chameleon.

itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Tsukuyomi: Nagato will be immune to this jutsu because we now know his eyes are Madaras eyes, that were once the EMS and a basic Sharingan user can break the Tsukuyomi, someone with the MS, wait no the EMS will easily be able to break it. Not to mention Itachi will need to get close to Nagato which is not likely to happen.


Not really! If you're meaning when Itachi fought against Sasuke you have to consider that Itachi are not trying to kill Sasuke or something like this. Noone ever in the anime/manga said that a regular sharingan can break Tsukuyomi. And you're forgeting the fact that one of Nagato Pains that SHARE chakra fall in Fukasaku and shima genjutsu.

itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Susanoo: Itachi can maintain this for a while healthy but it wont do him any good and will be a waste of chakra. He cannot seal Nagato with the Totsuka Blade because it is part of the Susanoo, which is made up of chakra, therefore it too is composed of chakra which will allow the preta path ability to absorb it. Itachi will eventually get low on stamina and wont be able to use this anymore.


nothing to say here :s

edit: sorry for my grammar
  Posted on April 8, 2014 00:55
Red_Sharigan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1058
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#23
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
MakeMeSad wrote:
Team 1 . If they are in full condition Itachi solo them all ._.

No.

Team 1 wins only because Hidan is useless so it's automatically 4 vs 3.
Yeah so useless that he basically solo'd Nii in full bijuu mode.

Nothing in Team 1 can harm Nagato.
Are you getting paid to go to threads to say Nagato solos? I mean, I haven't seen you post in a single thread that has Nagato and not say he solos!! Why not let Nagato freaking solo the entire freaking Narutoverse for that matter!!

For real dude, your argument makes it seem as if each member of Team 1 will line up and wait for their turn to get shitted on by Nagato. It is that or you think Nagato can use Shinra Tensei + Bansho Ten'in + Asura's missiles + Preta abilities + Futon techniques at the same freaking time!!

And no Hidan didn't basically solo Nii in full Bijuu mode, he had Kakuzu with him, and the fight happened off-screen, so we don't have anything that tells us how relevant Hidan was in that fight. So yes, he is useless. Due to the many ways anyone of Team 1 can go about "shutting him down". Team 1 has two people who use explosive techniques, and so any of them can simply blow Hidan to pieces so that he can't be of any use anymore, or Itachi can simply Genjutsu him, or Kakuzu burns him using his Wind+Fire combination to obliterate him (hopefully taking Sasori too in the process), that would be done of course while Nagato is occupied with Itachi.

itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Amaterasu: Nagato will always sense it coming and just activate Preta Path to absorb the flames, Almighty Push to remove them, or just summon chameleon to become invisible so Itachi cant see him.
Nagato was able to sense the first one coming but the two times after that, he wasn't able to do anything about them. It is actually always the first hit with Amaterasu that takes some bit of time, but from the 2nd try and on it is simply instant. Also Preta path would work if A) Nagato has reaction speed that is fast enough to make him use Preta before he gets hit and B) If Amaterasu travels through space, but since that isn't the case, Nagato has no way of escaping even the first Amaterasu. He can of course Shinra Tensei it after he is hit, but getting hit will leave him immobile for a bit after he gets it off of him and during that time Itachi can land a hit with Totsuka on him. Another thing, Itachi will be able to see the Chameleon, the Sharingan sees chakra as colors and when that Chameleon goes invisible, it doesn't get rid of its chakra and so Itachi will be easily able to spot it, as a mass of chakra on the ground.

itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Tsukuyomi: Nagato will be immune to this jutsu because we now know his eyes are Madaras eyes, that were once the EMS and a basic Sharingan user can break the Tsukuyomi, someone with the MS, wait no the EMS will easily be able to break it. Not to mention Itachi will need to get close to Nagato which is not likely to happen.
By that logic, can I assume that Nagato can use Susano'o too? Wait, why Susano'o, I have a better one, can he use Perfect Susano'o?
I didn't realize Tsukuyomi was this easy to break. Is that why Kakashi got hit by it and couldn't do a thing? Also, is that why Sasuke had it used on him two times and in both times he couldn't do a thing against it? If there was anything we learned from Sasuke's fight against Itachi, it is that a tool is as good as its user, and we are talking about someone who isn't even able to utilize the Sharingan's automatic precognition ability, let alone break a Genjutsu using it.
And when was range an issue for Itachi to use Tsukuyomi? As long as he can establish eye contact he will be able to trap his target in Genjutsu.

itacihxtsukuyomi wrote:
Susanoo: Itachi can maintain this for a while healthy but it wont do him any good and will be a waste of chakra. He cannot seal Nagato with the Totsuka Blade because it is part of the Susanoo, which is made up of chakra, therefore it too is composed of chakra which will allow the preta path ability to absorb it. Itachi will eventually get low on stamina and wont be able to use this anymore.
If he can see it coming that is. Actually no, if he can react to it, then he will be able to absorb it. Nagato in his best condition was taken by surprise by Totsuka bypassing even his sensory abilities, I can't see why would he now be able to form his barrier before he gets stabbed when he wasn't able to do it before. I would like you to pay attention to the conditions, Itachi is in best shape, stamina and chakra reserves are no issue here.

itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
All Kakuzus attacks are absorbed via preta path.
Konans paper gets shitted on via Nagatos Wind Style
Deidara would be a problem only because he can stay in flight, but Nagato will use Universal Pull to pull him in then take his soul via Human Path. Nagato can also match his missiles with his own missiles via Asura Path.
I'm guessing Nagato's first target would be Itachi right? Since to him Itachi is the most dangerous, and because he will be fighting Itachi, I can't see him doing any of what you are saying here at all. He will be already occupied to not be able to concentrate on the other members of Team 1.
Hidan would as I said get blown to pieces from either Konan or Deidara. Kisame can also be handled be either Kakuzu (Lightning element technique) or Deidara, who was shown to be able to fight water style beings in their areas of advantage and still beat them (I'm talking about the Sanbi). Sasori can be taken out if faced against Kakuzu or Deidara.

itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
Nagato will solo Itachi, in so many ways I'm to lazy to type. He can summon his bird and dog to fight the others, and the dogs will just multiply forever each time they are killed. He can hide in Chameleon to sneak up and take their souls via Human Path or just Almighty Push them all point blank range. Any injuries his team mates suffer he can revive and heal them of all wounds via Outer Path though this wont really be necessary as Nagato will solo like I said.
I would like to read a scenario in which Nagato is able to solo all of Team 1.
|| Egyptian
|| Awesome Avy by Sorina

Itachi wrote:
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
  Posted on April 8, 2014 00:56
akatsuki!!!!!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5390
Joined on:
March 27, 2010
#24
Nagato heals his team mates ggwp

YNWA | LR4LYF <3 | Sign by AlexerTheTitan
  Posted on April 8, 2014 01:03
adrenaline_rush
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 461
Joined on:
May 9, 2010
#25
Kidokumaru-sama wrote:
Hidan loses instantly(itachi uses tsukuyomi on him),kakuzu fucks sasori,deidara-konan-itachi can easy own kisame so nagato would be a problem for them but team 1 wins for sure
False, no one said Hidan had to face Itachi.

Team 2.
Future Sailor.
Avi by: NoctisXIII
Ask Me Anything Here
The original Garaa-sama
  Posted on April 8, 2014 01:19
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#26
Red_Sharigan wrote:
I would like to read a scenario in which Nagato is able to solo all of Team 1.
Planetary Devastation
Summoning Jutsu: Gedo Mazo.
  Posted on April 8, 2014 01:24
haseoPKK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 3
Joined on:
November 30, 2008
#27
Team 2
  Posted on April 8, 2014 01:25
haseoPKK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 3
Joined on:
November 30, 2008
#28
Team 2
  Posted on April 8, 2014 01:27
ylbergl
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 38
Joined on:
February 11, 2014
#29
Team 2 wins for sure,Nagato is OP


Prejse jom da me temen,repin e du si femen albumi par mu ka idhnu se e kom lon pa emen !
  Posted on April 8, 2014 01:30
itachikiller_023
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10917
Joined on:
August 19, 2007
#30
i'd say team 1 if they don't know anything about each other.
technically it's 9v4 because of kakuzus hearts, and i feel team 1 trump cards are stronger than team 2. now that i think about it, sasori trump card would make it like 104 v 9 lmao. but still, Deidara can blow all that shit up by sacrificing himself (wary) and nobody on team two is lightning style, so they kinda fucked. but nagato strong as fuck though, so I'm not entirely too sure. but my nigga itachi is on team 1 as well, so yeah know, it would be a good as match-up… still gonna say team 1 though … but honestly team 2 probably wins cause of nagato OP ass, nigga can do it all, bring meteors, heal err body, and summon a big ass statue


Gifts || Memories: #1 #2 || <3 Kono

"B e i n g the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you have power you become
arrogant & isolated from the world. No matter how coveted and though-after you were
in the b e g i n n i n g."
!Nelliel, Hinochi, NAFX.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 2