Goku vs Light


 Topic: Goku vs Light
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:11
T-BoyXkid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2002
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#1
The 2 strongest people in anime (or at least 2 of the strongest.)
Restrictions:
~Light has no pens but he does have a needle and 2 pages of the Death Note. However, one is in a tree and the other is hidden in their tall grass battlefield.
~Goku cannot focus because he just got laid by ChiChi and will be distracted every 10 seconds.
~Battlefield: Tall grass that regrows every time it gets cut and stretches to 10 ft sky high and is surrounded by trees.
~Goku may not fly.

Not only will you say who will win but you will write a MEANINGFUL story. Im kinda bored so I wanna see some awesome Godlike fan-fiction
Latest Characters:

Avatar List:

Avys by Noni and sasori_basami
Esdeath ga Kiru
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:20
-Ev-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 958
Joined on:
January 21, 2014
#2
He got laid...Super Sayain Hard Dick will beat the fuck out of light.
Light doesnt know gokus full name.
Goku is Goku.

\\Envy The Night// //Carnage\\Tag by Sven
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:21
Naruto-7thHokage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1054
Joined on:
October 14, 2008
#3
Goku still has his speed, right? The battle is over in 5 seconds, or less (and that's stretching it). One punch from Goku, is a KO to Light.

Since you wanted a meaningful story, Goku just teleports / moves to Light, and then destroys him. He then goes back to ChiChi to get laid again.

I mean, even if Light did have the notebook pages on him, with the needles, he couldn't right Goku's name fast enough for him to die.
|| Anime List || Avy: Nino1233 || Siggy: dks_darkos || Gear ||

|| Artistic Masterpiece (Nino1233): || Literary Masterpiece (GhostMyth): ||
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:23
T-BoyXkid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2002
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#4
Naruto-7thHokage wrote:
Goku still has his speed, right? The battle is over in 5 seconds, or less (and that's stretching it). One punch from Goku, is a KO to Light.

Since you wanted a meaningful story, Goku just teleports / moves to Light, and then destroys him. He then goes back to ChiChi to get laid again.

I mean, even if Light did have the notebook pages on him, with the needles, he couldn't right Goku's name fast enough for him to die.

Wouldn't he have to know where Light is to teleport to him?
Latest Characters:

Avatar List:

Avys by Noni and sasori_basami
Esdeath ga Kiru
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:23
spike7011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13673
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#5
Lol Light isn't even the strongest in Death Note. He's just some teenager with a notebook. Anyone could have his power if they were to pick up the Death Note.

Goku crushes him in under 5 seconds.
𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 ~
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:29
Naruto-7thHokage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1054
Joined on:
October 14, 2008
#6
T-BoyXkid wrote:
Wouldn't he have to know where Light is to teleport to him?


How big is the area? I mean, Goku can just blow the place up with his OP skills, and find him before the grass grows up again.

Or he can move so fast through the area and find him, I mean, he is Goku, the most OP character in the Anime / Manga Universe.

Edit: Oh, how about Goku finds the notebook and kills Light that way?
|| Anime List || Avy: Nino1233 || Siggy: dks_darkos || Gear ||

|| Artistic Masterpiece (Nino1233): || Literary Masterpiece (GhostMyth): ||
  Posted on March 15, 2014 23:51
Mugi-Kun
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 367
Joined on:
October 20, 2013
#7
Goku

Avy by Hyoung-Kun Sign by Mugiwara-Kun \ mini-icon by iMizu / *JOKER* AGE OF SMILES / Function on n-b : Custom Characters Avaliator / MY NAKAMAS : EastProV8,Shadow-Hawk09,narutokid000,3RDMIZUKAGE!!!,saskue789 / ~ kaizoku MUGI-KUN DESU!!!! ~
  Posted on March 16, 2014 00:02
Ichi-sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 30
Joined on:
March 9, 2014
#8
Goku would wreck.
  Posted on March 16, 2014 01:00
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#9
Since you had Light's book and needle hidden, Goku wins. It doesnt take 10 seconds for Goku to destroy the entire area with Ki blasts. Or using Kamehameha and simply aiming it all around the battlefield by turning around.
  Posted on March 16, 2014 01:01
Jhonny101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 352
Joined on:
May 30, 2010
#10
Goku
  Posted on March 16, 2014 01:02
blablalbla_piji
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 278
Joined on:
April 12, 2010
#11
Goku wins izi.
  Posted on March 16, 2014 03:35
Cz99
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 157
Joined on:
January 29, 2014
#12
Goku wouldn't kill Light, Goku doesn't kill humans. And his mercy would be the end of him after Light finds his stuff.
  Posted on March 16, 2014 19:55
Quandismo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 0
Joined on:
March 5, 2014
#13
Cz99 wrote:
Goku wouldn't kill Light, Goku doesn't kill humans. And his mercy would be the end of him after Light finds his stuff.
Dude, you logic is about as dumb as...... well, your avi and sig.

If Goku is set to fight a human in the battledome, than he will freaking fight him. Jesus, dude, people with this logic. Like you really want the OP to just say screw you, and put that Goku will fight Light in the conditions????

Come on, dont even reply to me please.
  Posted on March 16, 2014 20:42
Cz99
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 157
Joined on:
January 29, 2014
#14
Quandismo wrote:
Cz99 wrote:
Goku wouldn't kill Light, Goku doesn't kill humans. And his mercy would be the end of him after Light finds his stuff.
Dude, you logic is about as dumb as...... well, your avi and sig.

If Goku is set to fight a human in the battledome, than he will freaking fight him. Jesus, dude, people with this logic. Like you really want the OP to just say screw you, and put that Goku will fight Light in the conditions????

Come on, dont even reply to me please.

They's got to be in character, cupcake. That's why people put "is bloodlusted/enraged/etc" in conditions to specify the character is out of character for that specific fight. Otherwise, they're just mindless robots with the powers of said character(s).

And lighten up princess, it ain't that serious.

  Posted on March 16, 2014 20:49
XxUlquiorraxX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 26
Joined on:
May 3, 2008
#15
Death Note only works on humans.
jtk0001.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1