[Dota 2 Fan Club] - Page 4


 Topic: [Dota 2 Fan Club]
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: How do you feel about 6.84?
48 vote(s) since April 28, 2015 17:39
IT'S AMAZIING!! (9) (19%)
They ruined it.. (13) (27%)
I liked most of the changes (6) (13%)
They ruined many chars (6) (13%)
NAGA SIREN IS OP AF (14) (29%)
  Posted on February 17, 2014 11:09
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#46
you know what's worse??

when you are playing riki and everyone wants you to buy sentries -_-
BTW, i played this yesterday. I just wanna share this play cause rapier gaming is just best gaming.



Also guys, you wanna share some tactics, combos and screenshots.

Edit: I just noticed, This is all carry gaming :D
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on February 17, 2014 11:15
troyvimala
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6501
Joined on:
September 16, 2010
#47
kyuubi789 wrote:
stupid long tutorial at the start put me off e.e this game makes me lose brain cells
:wondering
aw, you're just a feeder.
四代目港区、
世界の救い主、
予言の子
  Posted on February 18, 2014 09:53
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#48
troyvimala wrote:
kyuubi789 wrote:
stupid long tutorial at the start put me off e.e this game makes me lose brain cells
:wondering
aw, you're just a feeder.

trash talk or real talk??
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on February 18, 2014 14:51
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#49
lord_jiraiya wrote:
troyvimala wrote:
kyuubi789 wrote:
stupid long tutorial at the start put me off e.e this game makes me lose brain cells
:wondering
aw, you're just a feeder.

trash talk or real talk??

He most likely speaks the truth though.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 18, 2014 14:55
troyvimala
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6501
Joined on:
September 16, 2010
#50
Who wants to 1 on 1 me Abaddon and Terror Blade
四代目港区、
世界の救い主、
予言の子
  Posted on February 19, 2014 10:05
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#51
troyvimala wrote:
Who wants to 1 on 1 me Abaddon and Terror Blade

Now that's just not fair :C
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 20, 2014 11:09
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#52
troyvimala wrote:
Who wants to 1 on 1 me Abaddon and Terror Blade

Dat draft XD

troy, maybe we can party sometimes. Add me in steam
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on March 1, 2014 10:04
-Chew-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1294
Joined on:
June 5, 2011
#53
LETS PLAY DOTA MY FWEANDS. :3
Sig by Shuu<3| My Avatar Is So Smexy Thanks To Lian.| Credits to Ziadinini for sig| AmA



"Oh my tities yes"
  Posted on March 8, 2014 13:14
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#54
Im playing tomorrow. Message me in my steam account if u wanna party
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on March 10, 2014 02:51
Sandmanxx23
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5037
Joined on:
January 21, 2007
#55
Guys, feel free to add me on Steam, I'm on Spring Break this week and am down to play with you guys.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:26
Lightning
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 932
Joined on:
September 20, 2008
#56
Whee I've been playing this a lot lately it's fun:

Lightning - Lightning.// - All Regions
  Posted on March 11, 2014 11:41
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#57
Come on guys... i need more dota 2 buddies.
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on March 27, 2014 15:44
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#58
ive been playing with troy lately. He is very pro.
i want to play with others. :(

BUMP
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on April 8, 2014 13:01
Destiny0ne
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2173
Joined on:
October 30, 2012
#59
lord_jiraiya wrote:
ive been playing with troy lately. He is very pro.
i want to play with others. :(

BUMP
I can play on Friday, if you're up for it
Ille qui nos omnes servabit
  Posted on April 10, 2014 14:37
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#60
Destiny0ne wrote:
lord_jiraiya wrote:
ive been playing with troy lately. He is very pro.
i want to play with others. :(

BUMP
I can play on Friday, if you're up for it

just add me in steam, i would love to play with everyone
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
wanted151.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1