[Dota 2 Fan Club] - Page 3


 Topic: [Dota 2 Fan Club]
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: How do you feel about 6.84?
48 vote(s) since April 28, 2015 17:39
IT'S AMAZIING!! (9) (19%)
They ruined it.. (13) (27%)
I liked most of the changes (6) (13%)
They ruined many chars (6) (13%)
NAGA SIREN IS OP AF (14) (29%)
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:13
Destiny0ne
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2173
Joined on:
October 30, 2012
#31
Second_Dynasty wrote:
lord_jiraiya wrote:
this is a dota 2 thread, not a place to be fighting between which is which.

@second_dynasty. Add me in steam bro, maybe we can party sometimes with dim and others. And for me NaVi will win TI4 just my guess :3

I don't play anymore, but I might create an account soon when Techies is released, just for nostalgia's sake. I can PM you with some of my friend's steam users (they play daily). I warn you though: they're kinda good and don't really feel like teaching you how to play if you haven't learned the game by now.

Also: Na'Vi should have won TI3.
Why did you stop?
Next time you register, you'll have to do that long tutorial
Ille qui nos omnes servabit
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:17
LeoM10
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3662
Joined on:
June 15, 2013
#32
I have both League and DoTa(wary)
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:22
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#33
Destiny0ne wrote:
Second_Dynasty wrote:
lord_jiraiya wrote:
this is a dota 2 thread, not a place to be fighting between which is which.

@second_dynasty. Add me in steam bro, maybe we can party sometimes with dim and others. And for me NaVi will win TI4 just my guess :3

I don't play anymore, but I might create an account soon when Techies is released, just for nostalgia's sake. I can PM you with some of my friend's steam users (they play daily). I warn you though: they're kinda good and don't really feel like teaching you how to play if you haven't learned the game by now.

Also: Na'Vi should have won TI3.
Why did you stop?
Next time you register, you'll have to do that long tutorial

Exams. Plus I always only played off my brother's account and recently he's been glued to the seat. The tutorial is also what discourages me from creating a new account, yup.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:24
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2605
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#34
Yeah Dota2 is cool, but LoL is also a nice game not that cool like Dota but still. It's worth playing both.
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:26
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#35
Second_Dynasty wrote:
lord_jiraiya wrote:
this is a dota 2 thread, not a place to be fighting between which is which.

@second_dynasty. Add me in steam bro, maybe we can party sometimes with dim and others. And for me NaVi will win TI4 just my guess :3

I don't play anymore, but I might create an account soon when Techies is released, just for nostalgia's sake. I can PM you with some of my friend's steam users (they play daily). I warn you though: they're kinda good and don't really feel like teaching you how to play if you haven't learned the game by now.

Also: Na'Vi should have won TI3.

Yeah bro, maybe they can party with me. Im not a professional player but i know the basics, combos and stuff. Idk, maybe we can or not.

NaVi is going for redemtion. Alliance went rot-dota on ti3 that's why they won
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:51
deja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 112
Joined on:
May 23, 2008
#36
johan wrote:
30m>7m ...which according to twitch is more ppl alive on earth

Dude it has like 7 mil after like 6-7 months, while LoL is like from '09.. Overall count me in the club
  Posted on February 12, 2014 14:51
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#37
I miss playing Venge. Retards would play her as carry and I'd cringe every game when I'd see'em say shit like "LoL, u buy wards noob!" ...Classic <3
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 12, 2014 15:28
deja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 112
Joined on:
May 23, 2008
#38
Second_Dynasty wrote:
I miss playing Venge. Retards would play her as carry and I'd cringe every game when I'd see'em say shit like "LoL, u buy wards noob!" ...Classic <3

Especially russians: "VENGE YOU SAPAWT MY LANE BUY WARDS CYKA NAHUI DNO"
  Posted on February 12, 2014 17:42
Pilaf
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 316
Joined on:
July 18, 2006
#39
deja wrote:
johan wrote:
30m>7m ...which according to twitch is more ppl alive on earth

Dude it has like 7 mil after like 6-7 months, while LoL is like from '09.. Overall count me in the club
to be fair the game was in beta by name only for years
I've had the game since like 2011
  Posted on February 12, 2014 19:18
deja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 112
Joined on:
May 23, 2008
#40
Pilaf wrote:
deja wrote:
johan wrote:
30m>7m ...which according to twitch is more ppl alive on earth

Dude it has like 7 mil after like 6-7 months, while LoL is like from '09.. Overall count me in the club
to be fair the game was in beta by name only for years
I've had the game since like 2011

Well it was closed beta for ALOT and not much people wanted to play until it was released and still doesn't change the fact that DotA is the mother of the genre. Well actually the starcraft map is but still DotA made the genre popular
  Posted on February 12, 2014 19:43
Pilaf
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 316
Joined on:
July 18, 2006
#41
deja wrote:
Pilaf wrote:
deja wrote:
Dude it has like 7 mil after like 6-7 months, while LoL is like from '09.. Overall count me in the club
to be fair the game was in beta by name only for years
I've had the game since like 2011

Well it was closed beta for ALOT and not much people wanted to play until it was released and still doesn't change the fact that DotA is the mother of the genre. Well actually the starcraft map is but still DotA made the genre popular
i'm not really sure what that has to do with anything

edit: even when it was in closed beta you could get a key for free with like 30 seconds of work so it's not like it was hard to get in
  Posted on February 13, 2014 20:13
deja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 112
Joined on:
May 23, 2008
#42
Pilaf wrote:
deja wrote:
Pilaf wrote:
to be fair the game was in beta by name only for years
I've had the game since like 2011

Well it was closed beta for ALOT and not much people wanted to play until it was released and still doesn't change the fact that DotA is the mother of the genre. Well actually the starcraft map is but still DotA made the genre popular
i'm not really sure what that has to do with anything

edit: even when it was in closed beta you could get a key for free with like 30 seconds of work so it's not like it was hard to get in

You know closed betas have problems with servers and connection sometimes :p.. Overall I like DotA more .. I've been playing it since 2004

Now let's talk about some DotA not the which is better and stuff like that :D
  Posted on February 13, 2014 20:16
Destiny0ne
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2173
Joined on:
October 30, 2012
#43
deja wrote:
Pilaf wrote:
deja wrote:
Well it was closed beta for ALOT and not much people wanted to play until it was released and still doesn't change the fact that DotA is the mother of the genre. Well actually the starcraft map is but still DotA made the genre popular
i'm not really sure what that has to do with anything

edit: even when it was in closed beta you could get a key for free with like 30 seconds of work so it's not like it was hard to get in

You know closed betas have problems with servers and connection sometimes :p.. Overall I like DotA more .. I've been playing it since 2004

Now let's talk about some DotA not the which is better and stuff like that :D
I didn't like the fact that you couldn't reconnect to games when you disconnected due to bad connection, other than that Dota was/is cool
Ille qui nos omnes servabit
  Posted on February 13, 2014 20:17
kyuubi789
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1200
Joined on:
July 8, 2008
#44
stupid long tutorial at the start put me off e.e this game makes me lose brain cells
  Posted on February 13, 2014 20:19
deja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 112
Joined on:
May 23, 2008
#45
kyuubi789 wrote:
stupid long tutorial at the start put me off e.e this game makes me lose brain cells

The tutorial takes like 5 minutes max xD... And the game isn't that hard 5-6 games u'd learn the basics.
There are currently no users online.