[Dota 2 Fan Club] - Page 2


 Topic: [Dota 2 Fan Club]
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: How do you feel about 6.84?
47 vote(s) since April 28, 2015 17:39
IT'S AMAZIING!! (9) (19%)
They ruined it.. (13) (28%)
I liked most of the changes (6) (13%)
They ruined many chars (5) (11%)
NAGA SIREN IS OP AF (14) (30%)
  Posted on February 6, 2014 09:41
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#16
N-A/B User: Lord_Jiraiya Steam Account: Navincent Region: Any

Looking forward in having parties and discussion with you guys
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on February 6, 2014 09:46
johan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 487
Joined on:
September 13, 2008
#17
Link some gameplay of Dota so I can inspect its superiority
BUBBLECHEWs wrote:
To be fair, Petipuf should be on top of Konohafenix as he was a legendary player back in the day if you're counting the really old players. He almost never lost and defeated everyone you put in the list at least once or twice.
  Posted on February 6, 2014 09:47
Destiny0ne
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2173
Joined on:
October 30, 2012
#18
johan wrote:
Link some gameplay of Dota so I can inspect its superiority
Advertising isn't allowed (Wary)
Watch some vids I guess, but it might be hard to understand when you are not familiar with characters and so on
Ille qui nos omnes servabit
  Posted on February 6, 2014 14:53
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#19
Who are your bets for TI4?
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on February 8, 2014 00:46
Sandmanxx23
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5037
Joined on:
January 21, 2007
#20
Sup.

I'd love to play with some of you sometime, add me.

Steam: Phayd3
All regions.
  Posted on February 10, 2014 07:29
LeoM10
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3660
Joined on:
June 15, 2013
#21
Leom10- Lazy_shizz - All regions.
  Posted on February 10, 2014 20:16
n-o-o-b-i-e
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3597
Joined on:
January 14, 2008
#22
I have dota downloaded have only really played a few times, never bothered much with it since no one ever wants to play with me and never want to bother since they have league

I'd be willing to play if someone wanted to join me
Addict <3 :3 much noobie such cutie
Other Addict? :3 Hi <3
such addicts very pro
  Posted on February 11, 2014 01:54
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#23
lord_jiraiya wrote:
Who are your bets for TI4?

Speed, Na'Vi and DK come to mind. But we can't really say TI4 without last year's champion Alliance. And to create a top 5, I think VG is good too.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 11, 2014 01:58
sharkninja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4868
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#24
DiMcHu wrote:
Lightning wrote:
I would like to learn how to play DotA 2 someday. I had a Beta Key and never capitalized it. Now that it's 'out' I should try to play it more I guess. League should stay on League thread, this is Dota 2 FC. pew pew ~_~

Dota 2 is free now, you no longer need a key, justa steam account and connection to download and afcourse plat it.

@Coon

i did some research and when dota was first released it had much more players than LoL, until recently LoL surpassed it greatly.

I also agree about the sc statements and all, though both dota and lol are pretty much the same, execepts the heroes the skills and probably several other stuff. they both surpass sc in my opinion though.

League copied DoTA because it was made by the people who made DoTA.

Simple really. There's no hatred, it's more or so jealous that one is much, Much popular than the other.

Could be a good and bad thing aye.
NFL Picks;13-3
  Posted on February 11, 2014 02:01
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#25
sharkninja wrote:
DiMcHu wrote:
Lightning wrote:
I would like to learn how to play DotA 2 someday. I had a Beta Key and never capitalized it. Now that it's 'out' I should try to play it more I guess. League should stay on League thread, this is Dota 2 FC. pew pew ~_~

Dota 2 is free now, you no longer need a key, justa steam account and connection to download and afcourse plat it.

@Coon

i did some research and when dota was first released it had much more players than LoL, until recently LoL surpassed it greatly.

I also agree about the sc statements and all, though both dota and lol are pretty much the same, execepts the heroes the skills and probably several other stuff. they both surpass sc in my opinion though.

League copied DoTA because it was made by the people who made DoTA.

Simple really. There's no hatred, it's more or so jealous that one is much, Much popular than the other.

Could be a good and bad thing aye.

or
Or
OR

League is shit and that's why we call it shit? There's no real point in arguing about it. One person's trash is another person's treasure.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 11, 2014 02:05
-newhope-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5423
Joined on:
September 20, 2007
#26
johan wrote:
30m>7m ...which according to twitch is more ppl alive on earth

More people like/use something, so it must be better by default hurrrr!

The logical fallacies are strong with this one.

~~~

Dim, how long does it take to be decent at this game? I might join you.
  Posted on February 11, 2014 02:25
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#27
-newhope- wrote:
johan wrote:
30m>7m ...which according to twitch is more ppl alive on earth

More people like/use something, so it must be better by default hurrrr!

The logical fallacies are strong with this one.

~~~

Dim, how long does it take to be decent at this game? I might join you.

If I may answer in Dim's place to give you an idea:

Getting familiar with the overall concept / objective / gameplay: one day.
Getting familiar with all the mechanics of the game: several days.
Testing / Playing each hero, knowing their role and understanding what they do, "what makes them tick", etc. : weeks.
Learning what each item and ability does: several weeks.
Mastering the game: years.

Don't try to play DotA if you're not willing to learn DotA....it's painful, I know, but it's worth it.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 11, 2014 11:21
troyvimala
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6501
Joined on:
September 16, 2010
#28
N-A/B User: Obvious not?
Steam Account: troyvimala Region: All
四代目港区、
世界の救い主、
予言の子
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:00
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2689
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#29
this is a dota 2 thread, not a place to be fighting between which is which.

@second_dynasty. Add me in steam bro, maybe we can party sometimes with dim and others. And for me NaVi will win TI4 just my guess :3
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on February 11, 2014 13:11
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#30
lord_jiraiya wrote:
this is a dota 2 thread, not a place to be fighting between which is which.

@second_dynasty. Add me in steam bro, maybe we can party sometimes with dim and others. And for me NaVi will win TI4 just my guess :3

I don't play anymore, but I might create an account soon when Techies is released, just for nostalgia's sake. I can PM you with some of my friend's steam users (they play daily). I warn you though: they're kinda good and don't really feel like teaching you how to play if you haven't learned the game by now.

Also: Na'Vi should have won TI3.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
master234, RONALDO, ShinraTenshi, Silent-Assassin!.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4