EMS Madara vs Mu - Page 2


 Topic: EMS Madara vs Mu
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 31, 2013 18:12
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5166
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#16
Most likely Mu. Well since he's an Edo Tensei, and without the Rinnegan Madara possesses no way to seal or immobilize him, Mu wins by default.

But even disregarding that, Mu would probably still win due to the fact that I doubt even Madara's Perfect Susanoo would stand up against a Conicle shaped Jinton.
  Posted on August 1, 2013 06:49
USSJ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2796
Joined on:
September 24, 2011
#17
" The only Susano'o that could defend against Jinton is Itachi's because it has the Yata Mirror. "
you mean the shield that is featless, and has literally done nothing in 600 chapters?

"
  Posted on August 1, 2013 06:54
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#18
USSJ wrote:
" The only Susano'o that could defend against Jinton is Itachi's because it has the Yata Mirror. "
you mean the shield that is featless, and has literally done nothing in 600 chapters?

"
Yes, that shield. Because it's featless... And has done literally nothing in 600 chapters.
  Posted on August 1, 2013 07:48
USSJ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2796
Joined on:
September 24, 2011
#19
ok not literally nothing. but all its blocked is paper bombs. no one cares!
  Posted on August 1, 2013 08:05
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#20
USSJ wrote:
ok not literally nothing. but all its blocked is paper bombs. no one cares!
You know... You get dumber and dumber every time you post. I just noticed that.
  Posted on August 1, 2013 12:02
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1612
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#21
Shadow_Minato wrote:
USSJ wrote:
ok not literally nothing. but all its blocked is paper bombs. no one cares!
You know... You get dumber and dumber every time you post. I just noticed that.

USSJ is only good at copy pasting the Marvel wikipedia.

Although really, Yata mirror blocks all manner of Ninjutsu- its one of the three sacred treasures. Besides that, Madara got this lol..
  Posted on August 2, 2013 02:12
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#22
The level of idiocy in this topic is way too overwhelmibg me.

If anybody seriously believes that Muu can beat Madara then he/she needs to see a certified psychiatrist.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 02:28
V^V
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 31, 2013
#23
Muu's got this easily.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 07:30
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5166
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#24
Phonasthenia wrote:
The level of idiocy in this topic is way too overwhelmibg me.

If anybody seriously believes that Muu can beat Madara then he/she needs to see a certified psychiatrist.
How does Madara dodge or counter a Jinton that is capable of destroying an entire island? Susanoo can't tank it, because it creates anything it hits into dust. The only way Madara could stop it is with Preta Path, but since it's only EMS Madara, he'd get shitted on by it.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 09:31
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#25
EvanGrant wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
The level of idiocy in this topic is way too overwhelmibg me.

If anybody seriously believes that Muu can beat Madara then he/she needs to see a certified psychiatrist.
How does Madara dodge or counter a Jinton that is capable of destroying an entire island? Susanoo can't tank it, because it creates anything it hits into dust. The only way Madara could stop it is with Preta Path, but since it's only EMS Madara, he'd get shitted on by it.

In case you forgot, Madara soloed both Ohnoki and Mu without his Rinnegan and defeated them. Madara woukd be dead by now if his perfect Susanoo could not tank Jinto.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 09:42
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1837
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#26
Can madara use izanagi ? I doubt he has any sealing jutsu so im gonna say that Mu wins. Only because madara has no sealing jutsu and while his chakra runs out muu has unlimited chakra. And for all you fanboys saying madara could wipe the floor with muu because of sussano, you're wrong. Onoki managed to destroy 25 of madara's sussano at the same time. Since muu has unlimited chakra im sure he could do more.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 10:05
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#27
kakashi_blake wrote:
Can madara use izanagi ? I doubt he has any sealing jutsu so im gonna say that Mu wins. Only because madara has no sealing jutsu and while his chakra runs out muu has unlimited chakra. And for all you fanboys saying madara could wipe the floor with muu because of sussano, you're wrong. Onoki managed to destroy 25 of madara's sussano at the same time. Since muu has unlimited chakra im sure he could do more.

Yes, Madara can use Izanagi.

The unlimited chakra takes a long time to regenerate.

As far as Ohnoki's technique goes, it wasn't strong enough to crack Madara's perfect Susanoo.

There's also Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

Well, Madara was able to tame the Nine Tailed Fox so it's implied that he is capable of using a sealing technique.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 11:00
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1837
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#28
Phonasthenia wrote:
kakashi_blake wrote:
Can madara use izanagi ? I doubt he has any sealing jutsu so im gonna say that Mu wins. Only because madara has no sealing jutsu and while his chakra runs out muu has unlimited chakra. And for all you fanboys saying madara could wipe the floor with muu because of sussano, you're wrong. Onoki managed to destroy 25 of madara's sussano at the same time. Since muu has unlimited chakra im sure he could do more.

Yes, Madara can use Izanagi.

The unlimited chakra takes a long time to regenerate.

As far as Ohnoki's technique goes, it wasn't strong enough to crack Madara's perfect Susanoo.

There's also Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

Well, Madara was able to tame the Nine Tailed Fox so it's implied that he is capable of using a sealing technique.
Taming a fox is not the same as sealing. And onoki not only destroyed one of his sussano. But 25 !
  Posted on August 2, 2013 18:03
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5166
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#29
Phonasthenia wrote:
EvanGrant wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
The level of idiocy in this topic is way too overwhelmibg me.

If anybody seriously believes that Muu can beat Madara then he/she needs to see a certified psychiatrist.
How does Madara dodge or counter a Jinton that is capable of destroying an entire island? Susanoo can't tank it, because it creates anything it hits into dust. The only way Madara could stop it is with Preta Path, but since it's only EMS Madara, he'd get shitted on by it.

In case you forgot, Madara soloed both Ohnoki and Mu without his Rinnegan and defeated them. Madara woukd be dead by now if his perfect Susanoo could not tank Jinto.
Yes, but we don't know any details of the fight. Plus Oonoki and Mu would have been careful not to use a full strength Jinton, as they would end up risking killing their partner. Since Mu is by himself, he won't have to worry about killing Oonoki and could go all out with his Jinton.
  Posted on August 2, 2013 20:47
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1190
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#30
EvanGrant wrote:
Phonasthenia wrote:
EvanGrant wrote:
How does Madara dodge or counter a Jinton that is capable of destroying an entire island? Susanoo can't tank it, because it creates anything it hits into dust. The only way Madara could stop it is with Preta Path, but since it's only EMS Madara, he'd get shitted on by it.

In case you forgot, Madara soloed both Ohnoki and Mu without his Rinnegan and defeated them. Madara woukd be dead by now if his perfect Susanoo could not tank Jinto.
Yes, but we don't know any details of the fight. Plus Oonoki and Mu would have been careful not to use a full strength Jinton, as they would end up risking killing their partner. Since Mu is by himself, he won't have to worry about killing Oonoki and could go all out with his Jinton.

I see what you're saying but Ohnoki can fly as high as he wants. I don't see how Jinton is going to hurt him.
Mia-CauliflaSWE.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1