Dangan Ronpa - Official Discussion Topic - Page 3


 Topic: Dangan Ronpa - Official Discussion Topic
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 3, 2016 17:36
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#31
You don't need a Vita for Dr2! I installed Dr1 via an emulator and Dr2 on the Pc. Could help you download it if you want.

But yeah, Nagito's acting shouldn't really define him as "crazy". Just look.

Spoiler
He appears to suffer from Behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD), which symptoms may include changes in social and personal behavior, loss of insight into the behaviors of oneself and others, inappropriate social behavior, loss of social awareness, poor impulse control and judgement, apathy, loss of empathy, mental rigidity, repetitive compulsive behavior, a decline in self-care and personal hygiene, changes in food preferences, delusions, euphoria and lack of awareness of any thinking or behavior changes.


I could talk about him all day heh. Are you watching the two seasons currently airing?
  Posted on August 3, 2016 17:42
dbzfannie
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 3060
Joined on:
December 27, 2008
#32
sonja77 wrote:
You don't need a Vita for Dr2! I installed Dr1 via an emulator and Dr2 on the Pc. Could help you download it if you want.

But yeah, Nagito's acting shouldn't really define him as "crazy". Just look.

Spoiler
He appears to suffer from Behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD), which symptoms may include changes in social and personal behavior, loss of insight into the behaviors of oneself and others, inappropriate social behavior, loss of social awareness, poor impulse control and judgement, apathy, loss of empathy, mental rigidity, repetitive compulsive behavior, a decline in self-care and personal hygiene, changes in food preferences, delusions, euphoria and lack of awareness of any thinking or behavior changes.


I could talk about him all day heh. Are you watching the two seasons currently airing?
I could try but I don't really trust them.

He has a sad past. Without the suffering dementia, he is actually a really good person.
Ofcourse, you like him after all. As for the anime's, not yet until I have finished watching/playing DR 2.
  Posted on August 3, 2016 17:49
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#33
Completely understandable. But throughout my years of using them I've never had any problems or viruses/malware.

Emulator is just for the Dr1 anyway, Nagito and the others are in Dr2. <3
Hehe yeah, I'm going as far as cosplaying him. Shhh~
  Posted on August 8, 2016 02:42
Rokubi-6th
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1573
Joined on:
March 26, 2009
#34
Wow I just noticed there was a topic about Danganronpa here. I've been playing the games since the first game released. Didn't really watch the first anime season though (just the abridged version by Faulerro lol), But I don't see why they didn't make an anime of the second game. I guess they were tired of making a carbon copy of the game animated. I can see that. Loving the Future and Despair Arc. The Despair Arc especially is very intriguing to actually get a feel of Hope's Peak Academy from the inside. I can't wait for the absolute despair-inducing fucked up ending it's gonna have. Junko take the wheel. Also I have a question about Naegi's class. When did they actually first attend Hope's Peak? Before or after the Remnants of Despair?

Also I really don't get all the love for Komaeda. I understand his symptoms and troubles. I really wanna feel sorry for the guy but I really don't think he deserves that type of pity.Especially in the second game, he's done some unforgivable shit. Despair or not, this fucker needs to be locked up tight. I don't hate this type of character though, as it could have some entertaining sides, but I don't think he deserves "that" kind of love his fanbase gives him imo.
Much love to annie for the avy!

Favorite Song//2nd Fav//3rd//Ask The Don Anything//Revolution for Your Sins

"As a man, be full of pride with a Don!"- Tom
  Posted on August 8, 2016 03:32
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#35
Rokubi-6th wrote:
Wow I just noticed there was a topic about Danganronpa here. I've been playing the games since the first game released. Didn't really watch the first anime season though (just the abridged version by Faulerro lol), But I don't see why they didn't make an anime of the second game. I guess they were tired of making a carbon copy of the game animated. I can see that. Loving the Future and Despair Arc. The Despair Arc especially is very intriguing to actually get a feel of Hope's Peak Academy from the inside. I can't wait for the absolute despair-inducing fucked up ending it's gonna have. Junko take the wheel. Also I have a question about Naegi's class. When did they actually first attend Hope's Peak? Before or after the Remnants of Despair?

Also I really don't get all the love for Komaeda. I understand his symptoms and troubles. I really wanna feel sorry for the guy but I really don't think he deserves that type of pity.Especially in the second game, he's done some unforgivable shit. Despair or not, this fucker needs to be locked up tight. I don't hate this type of character though, as it could have some entertaining sides, but I don't think he deserves "that" kind of love his fanbase gives him imo.
They're airing both Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Academy and Danganronpa 3: Another Episode right now which are respectively DR2 and DR3. As for your question, I believe both groups entered the classes at the same time, just different classes because Junko was originally in his class and DR2 characters became "Remnants of Despair" after Junko died. Except maybe for Hajime as he was a reserve student, I'm not sure when they recruited them. The whole Tragedy event didn't appear to have taken long at all, they're all the same age and the time gap between DR1 and DR2 could be a year or two max 'cause Toko in DR3 looks exactly the same.

Thing is, I completely reason with Nagito's actions. True, part of him was wanting the killings to start as seen later in Island Mode because he needed something to "trigger" his lucky/unlucky side effects and use them. I mean, shit he did is because plainly said; he knew he was alive due to luck and wanted an opportunity to end his despair up until he realized he wanted Hajime to love him. I've yet to play DR3 and I don't know if he kept his memories of DR2 there but I believe that's how he's still alive as The Servant.

I mainly love him because he's one of those "bad guys you can't debate on their deeds because their reasoning is more legit than yours."

..aside from many other things.
  Posted on August 8, 2016 05:42
Rokubi-6th
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1573
Joined on:
March 26, 2009
#36
sonja77 wrote:
Rokubi-6th wrote:
Wow I just noticed there was a topic about Danganronpa here. I've been playing the games since the first game released. Didn't really watch the first anime season though (just the abridged version by Faulerro lol), But I don't see why they didn't make an anime of the second game. I guess they were tired of making a carbon copy of the game animated. I can see that. Loving the Future and Despair Arc. The Despair Arc especially is very intriguing to actually get a feel of Hope's Peak Academy from the inside. I can't wait for the absolute despair-inducing fucked up ending it's gonna have. Junko take the wheel. Also I have a question about Naegi's class. When did they actually first attend Hope's Peak? Before or after the Remnants of Despair?

Also I really don't get all the love for Komaeda. I understand his symptoms and troubles. I really wanna feel sorry for the guy but I really don't think he deserves that type of pity.Especially in the second game, he's done some unforgivable shit. Despair or not, this fucker needs to be locked up tight. I don't hate this type of character though, as it could have some entertaining sides, but I don't think he deserves "that" kind of love his fanbase gives him imo.
They're airing both Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Academy and Danganronpa 3: Another Episode right now which are respectively DR2 and DR3. As for your question, I believe both groups entered the classes at the same time, just different classes because Junko was originally in his class and DR2 characters became "Remnants of Despair" after Junko died. Except maybe for Hajime as he was a reserve student, I'm not sure when they recruited them. The whole Tragedy event didn't appear to have taken long at all, they're all the same age and the time gap between DR1 and DR2 could be a year or two max 'cause Toko in DR3 looks exactly the same.

Thing is, I completely reason with Nagito's actions. True, part of him was wanting the killings to start as seen later in Island Mode because he needed something to "trigger" his lucky/unlucky side effects and use them. I mean, shit he did is because plainly said; he knew he was alive due to luck and wanted an opportunity to end his despair up until he realized he wanted Hajime to love him. I've yet to play DR3 and I don't know if he kept his memories of DR2 there but I believe that's how he's still alive as The Servant.

I mainly love him because he's one of those "bad guys you can't debate on their deeds because their reasoning is more legit than yours."

..aside from many other things.
Wait so Naegi's class are already in Hope's Peak? But in the latest episode of the Despair Arc, Komaeda showed a poster of Maizono as a pop-star to Teruteru. I would assume that means she hasn't been scouted yet. But I guess she could still be a pop idol in school because anime logic.

And you made Komaeda even more fucked up in my eyes. The man gets off on his own luck to bring out is own twisted idea of "hope", all while causing more despair. Good lord....


...wait. When did he fall in love with Hajime!??!?!
Much love to annie for the avy!

Favorite Song//2nd Fav//3rd//Ask The Don Anything//Revolution for Your Sins

"As a man, be full of pride with a Don!"- Tom
  Posted on August 8, 2016 16:27
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#37
Rokubi-6th wrote:
sonja77 wrote:
Rokubi-6th wrote:
Wow I just noticed there was a topic about Danganronpa here. I've been playing the games since the first game released. Didn't really watch the first anime season though (just the abridged version by Faulerro lol), But I don't see why they didn't make an anime of the second game. I guess they were tired of making a carbon copy of the game animated. I can see that. Loving the Future and Despair Arc. The Despair Arc especially is very intriguing to actually get a feel of Hope's Peak Academy from the inside. I can't wait for the absolute despair-inducing fucked up ending it's gonna have. Junko take the wheel. Also I have a question about Naegi's class. When did they actually first attend Hope's Peak? Before or after the Remnants of Despair?

Also I really don't get all the love for Komaeda. I understand his symptoms and troubles. I really wanna feel sorry for the guy but I really don't think he deserves that type of pity.Especially in the second game, he's done some unforgivable shit. Despair or not, this fucker needs to be locked up tight. I don't hate this type of character though, as it could have some entertaining sides, but I don't think he deserves "that" kind of love his fanbase gives him imo.
They're airing both Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Academy and Danganronpa 3: Another Episode right now which are respectively DR2 and DR3. As for your question, I believe both groups entered the classes at the same time, just different classes because Junko was originally in his class and DR2 characters became "Remnants of Despair" after Junko died. Except maybe for Hajime as he was a reserve student, I'm not sure when they recruited them. The whole Tragedy event didn't appear to have taken long at all, they're all the same age and the time gap between DR1 and DR2 could be a year or two max 'cause Toko in DR3 looks exactly the same.

Thing is, I completely reason with Nagito's actions. True, part of him was wanting the killings to start as seen later in Island Mode because he needed something to "trigger" his lucky/unlucky side effects and use them. I mean, shit he did is because plainly said; he knew he was alive due to luck and wanted an opportunity to end his despair up until he realized he wanted Hajime to love him. I've yet to play DR3 and I don't know if he kept his memories of DR2 there but I believe that's how he's still alive as The Servant.

I mainly love him because he's one of those "bad guys you can't debate on their deeds because their reasoning is more legit than yours."

..aside from many other things.
Wait so Naegi's class are already in Hope's Peak? But in the latest episode of the Despair Arc, Komaeda showed a poster of Maizono as a pop-star to Teruteru. I would assume that means she hasn't been scouted yet. But I guess she could still be a pop idol in school because anime logic.

And you made Komaeda even more fucked up in my eyes. The man gets off on his own luck to bring out is own twisted idea of "hope", all while causing more despair. Good lord....


...wait. When did he fall in love with Hajime!??!?!
We don't really know for how long the Ultimates have their talent until The Academy recruits them. Either way, it can't be a short time so I'll stick with believing all of them attended the Academy at the same time.

Well... Here and there, yeah. Hence why he's both The Ultimate Hope and The Ultimate Despair. His own role is on the verge with Junko's even.

He confessed throughout the whole DR2 game actually. I'll cut out the most important parts from the wiki to shorten it:

"It is heavily implied that Nagito's feelings for Hajime are romantic in nature. Several times throughout the story, it's shown that Nagito feels a genuine closeness to Hajime, such as when he claimed he doesn't like being around him when under the influence of the despair disease which forced him to lie. It's indicated that the reason he feels this way is because that despite knowing what kind of person he is, Hajime still tried to understand him and spent time with him while no one else never did. This is confirmed in the official drama CD, in which Nagito tells Hajime this: "I'll continue to do anything in my power to assist you. Because...I like you. I love you, for being willing to talk to me like this, even after knowing what a hopelessly incompetent person I am...". In his fifth freetime event, Nagito poured his heart out to Hajime, telling him about his terminal diseases and his wish to be loved before he dies. He then quickly slammed the door on their relationship by falsely dismissing what he had just stated as lies, probably for the sake of Hajime's safety, since Hajime was about to forgive Nagito and he would've been in danger if they got too close due to Nagito's bad luck. Due to the wording in Japanese, Nagito's last line in particular is heavily implied to be the beginning of a love confession that he decided to rephrase at the last second into him being in love with Hajime's hope instead (the official English translation doesn't include this aspect and he simply says that he loves Hajime's hope). His usage of “ai shiteru” also reflects this notion, as it's an incredibly strong phrase that even some married couples are hesitant to use. In Island Mode, Nagito really wants to entertain Hajime during their trips, but is paranoid over his safety. After a particularly good time with Hajime, he refers to the hotel as their "love nest". In the final event, he reveals that his way of thinking has slowly started to change thanks to the time he spent with Hajime. He seems to try confessing his feelings again, but instead asks Hajime to be his friend, to which the latter agreed to. In Nagito's character song, 劇薬 Poison, he mentions that he loves and wants to understand "him" more than anyone else."

The most obvious part is probably the confession when you spend your free time with him. Their full relationship is described even longer on the wiki if you wanna read it. Here He's not the only LGBT+ character in the series. It's pretty obvious from Island Mode which ones are lol.
  Posted on August 21, 2016 04:38
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#38
Aphrodisiac game strong with Nagito. fuck
  Posted on August 23, 2016 20:11
Rokubi-6th
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1573
Joined on:
March 26, 2009
#39
I had to google what the hell a NEET was because I'm a shitlord apparently.
Much love to annie for the avy!

Favorite Song//2nd Fav//3rd//Ask The Don Anything//Revolution for Your Sins

"As a man, be full of pride with a Don!"- Tom
darkphoenix__002, eciepecie22, mat_senju, Negligible.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4