Pokemon X and Y Official Discussion Topic - Page 2


 Topic: Pokemon X and Y Official Discussion Topic
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Who's gonna start your journey?
141 vote(s) since October 21, 2013 19:36
Chespin (14) (10%)
Fennekin (26) (18%)
Froakie (51) (36%)
None. Kanto starters ftw. (50) (35%)
  Posted on May 15, 2013 21:38
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8383
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#16
K1NG3NM4 wrote:
there are way too many pokemon now I miss it when it was only up to hoeenn region (cant spell mfw)
Blasphemy, may Arceus forgive you. Let Ho-oh shine good fortune upon me and bring me Charmander.

I need more Pokemon! I just can't find any more that I like to add to my team and I have a few spots to fill. ): Hoping that they'll actually have cool designs for Pokemon in this gen. Anyway if anyone watches Jwittz on Youtube he predicted for there to be a "heart" or light-type to be neutral against Dark and stuff which I didn't find to be a bad idea. I think it may be overdue for a new type to be implemented and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the last type they did that was in the second generation with Steel.

  Posted on May 15, 2013 21:39
-Vinny-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 11034
Joined on:
November 21, 2011
#17
1st generation> all ...
-those new pokemon looks like digimon ... jesus christ
» II S O N . o f . t h e . N I G H T || M A K E . M E . W A N N A . D I E || BearJoker. AvyShop.
Removed. ~Hinochi

Removed. Again. ~Hinochi
  Posted on May 15, 2013 21:46
arcangel6
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 743
Joined on:
December 13, 2006
#18
-Vinny- wrote:
1st generation> all ...
-those new pokemon looks like digimon ... jesus christ
(Invalid img)

It gives you absolutely no 'witty' or 'good taste' sticker to say that.
You sound like the FF VII fanboys - and nobody likes them


Ignoring Ratio until I get every damn Character I missed during my Hiatus
  Posted on May 15, 2013 21:51
DasakeUchiha
Rank: global moderator

Forum Rank:
Death

Posts: 14529
Joined on:
March 13, 2008
#19
sgjs wrote:
i believe that best pokemon game was Pokemon Emerald. i just stopped whatching pokemon after cause the series got bought by satelite Tv. eitherway i played much pokemon and i still think Emerald was the best. Love Pokemon Sad For Their Destruction.
Yon just started playing emerald on her phone and I just found my emerald last night. It is an awesome game.

I am looking forward to x and y's evolutions though. I want more baby pokemon for older pokemon though; that was such a good idea for johto.
[ X ] [ X ] you're not fit to fucking tread the ground I'm walking on [ X ] [ X ] [ DasKane ]
  Posted on May 15, 2013 21:52
-Vinny-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 11034
Joined on:
November 21, 2011
#20
arcangel6 wrote:
-Vinny- wrote:
1st generation> all ...
-those new pokemon looks like digimon ... jesus christ
(Invalid img)

It gives you absolutely no 'witty' or 'good taste' sticker to say that.
You sound like the FF VII fanboys - and nobody likes them

but its da thrut .. what can i say.
» II S O N . o f . t h e . N I G H T || M A K E . M E . W A N N A . D I E || BearJoker. AvyShop.
Removed. ~Hinochi

Removed. Again. ~Hinochi
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:14
Kalos-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 7
Joined on:
May 15, 2013
#21
VanillaGfx's video regarding the 4 newest Pokémon, the new region, and special features has been added to our News and Update post.

Feel free to check it out and leave comments here about things he covered.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:15
Luvixi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4212
Joined on:
February 12, 2013
#22
-Vinny- wrote:
1st generation> all ...
-those new pokemon looks like digimon ... jesus christ
You are a genwunner and we do not like you. @Fame: Black made me so mad because I could never get Braviary >-<
sign me the FUCK up good meme go౦ԁ meme thats ✔ some goodmeme rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ 💯 Good meme
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:17
roxasmanny
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4627
Joined on:
November 24, 2007
#23
Luvixi wrote:
-Vinny- wrote:
1st generation> all ...
-those new pokemon looks like digimon ... jesus christ
You are a genwunner and we do not like you. @Fame: Black made me so mad because I could never get Braviary >-<

Yeah I had Black too and had that ugly ratchet vulture bitch. A group of friends at school all had the new games though, so of course someone had white and wanted Vullaby to for their Dex, so I got that trade.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:17
reissyboy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4464
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#24
Designs: 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 >3


I need a 3DS now ;_;

Spoiler
I didn't like Hoenn / 3rd gen games. At all.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:30
Xerneas
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 0
Joined on:
January 13, 2013
#25
Forgot I had the account Xerneas. Can't wait to see the full list of the Pokémon.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:31
DasakeUchiha
Rank: global moderator

Forum Rank:
Death

Posts: 14529
Joined on:
March 13, 2008
#26
reissyboy wrote:
Designs: 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 >3


I need a 3DS now ;_;

Spoiler
I didn't like Hoenn / 3rd gen games. At all.
I feel the same way about the second though because of chikorita, but the other two were 'okay'. My list would be: 4 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 2

Also, Vullaby was adorable and Braviary was badass. I liked both of those birdies.
[ X ] [ X ] you're not fit to fucking tread the ground I'm walking on [ X ] [ X ] [ DasKane ]
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:33
roxasmanny
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4627
Joined on:
November 24, 2007
#27
DasakeUchiha wrote:
reissyboy wrote:
Designs: 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 >3


I need a 3DS now ;_;

Spoiler
I didn't like Hoenn / 3rd gen games. At all.
I feel the same way about the second though because of chikorita, but the other two were 'okay'. My list would be: 4 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 2

Also, Vullaby was adorable and Braviary was badass. I liked both of those birdies.

Vullaby yes, what it evolved into, no.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:33
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8383
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#28
Kalos- wrote:
VanillaGfx's video regarding the 4 newest Pokémon, the new region, and special features has been added to our News and Update post.

Feel free to check it out and leave comments here about things he covered.
I'll also be making more news videos hopefully today depending on how hard I work since it seems I'm falling behind since Pokemon are releasing a lot of information and trailers lately mostly confirming what we know now.

  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:36
Kalos-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 7
Joined on:
May 15, 2013
#29
VanillaGFX wrote:
Kalos- wrote:
VanillaGfx's video regarding the 4 newest Pokémon, the new region, and special features has been added to our News and Update post.

Feel free to check it out and leave comments here about things he covered.
I'll also be making more news videos hopefully today depending on how hard I work since it seems I'm falling behind since Pokemon are releasing a lot of information and trailers lately mostly confirming what we know now.

It'd still be good to hear your thoughts on the news as well as reporting it. I know not everyone knows where to find information from CoroCoro, so the things they hear are from other people. So some people can learn new things from your videos.

  Posted on May 15, 2013 22:45
DasakeUchiha
Rank: global moderator

Forum Rank:
Death

Posts: 14529
Joined on:
March 13, 2008
#30
roxasmanny wrote:
DasakeUchiha wrote:
reissyboy wrote:
Designs: 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 >3


I need a 3DS now ;_;

Spoiler
I didn't like Hoenn / 3rd gen games. At all.
I feel the same way about the second though because of chikorita, but the other two were 'okay'. My list would be: 4 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 2

Also, Vullaby was adorable and Braviary was badass. I liked both of those birdies.

Vullaby yes, what it evolved into, no.
Aww, admitting it's not AS cute, but it's not ugly either. XD I'm more inclined to say that garbage pokemon takes the cake.
[ X ] [ X ] you're not fit to fucking tread the ground I'm walking on [ X ] [ X ] [ DasKane ]
annie.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 0