Ultimate Kage Battle!!! - Page 2


 Topic: Ultimate Kage Battle!!!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 18, 2011 22:06
ObitoTheGreat
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6001
Joined on:
April 17, 2008
#16
1st
.Obito�™
TheGreat™

.Veteran Gfxer™
Shinkan Mokushi - Founder & Leader ~ TAKING REQUESTS. One at a time.

  Posted on August 18, 2011 22:07
kakashialisson
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 15497
Joined on:
April 14, 2009
#17
2nd Team.

  Posted on August 18, 2011 22:57
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#18
tupapi_the_best wrote:
lol Hashirama's team by a long shot

Hashirama
-Founded Konoha
-Could control all bijuus without Jinchuurikis
-Beat the 100% Madara to almost the point of the death

Oonoki
-Disassembles objects into basic molecules
-Can fly

A
-Only Minato can outspeed him and Lariat=KO since no one in team 1 can heal

Minato
-Was able to defeat about 50 Jonin in the blink of an eye
-Split the Kyuubi in half
-Defeated Madara in no time at all and released his control of the Kyuubi probably quicker than Hashirama did when they fought

Muu
-Taught Oonoki everything he knew.

Yondaime Kazekage
-Only known user of Gold Dust
-Could stop the Shukaku single-handedly

Nidaime Mizukage
-Killed Mu
-Genjutsu master

Sandaime Raikage
-Also uses Raiton armor
-Uses Black Lightning

Your move, tupapi...


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on August 18, 2011 22:59
ramio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 300
Joined on:
July 16, 2007
#19
Kisame wins :tounge
(Invalid img)Click me

Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
Once you say that Chouji can beat Itachi... Your mind has reached the lowest possible level of intellegence

"I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness."~Awesome

"Load up them choppaz like its December 31st!
Roll up and cock it hit dem niggaz where it hurts!"~Yeah Bitch

Ak-47 is my fuckin' adress!
  Posted on August 18, 2011 23:01
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#20
Dude, stop spamming and either reply to the topic, or don't reply at all.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on August 19, 2011 00:23
KrapKicker
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1899
Joined on:
July 5, 2007
#21
Minato-Sempai wrote:
tupapi_the_best wrote:
lol Hashirama's team by a long shot

Hashirama
-Founded Konoha
-Could control all bijuus without Jinchuurikis
-Beat the 100% Madara to almost the point of the death

Oonoki
-Disassembles objects into basic molecules
-Can fly

A
-Only Minato can outspeed him and Lariat=KO since no one in team 1 can heal

Minato
-Was able to defeat about 50 Jonin in the blink of an eye
-Split the Kyuubi in half
-Defeated Madara in no time at all and released his control of the Kyuubi probably quicker than Hashirama did when they fought

Muu
-Taught Oonoki everything he knew.

Yondaime Kazekage
-Only known user of Gold Dust
-Could stop the Shukaku single-handedly

Nidaime Mizukage
-Killed Mu
-Genjutsu master

Sandaime Raikage
-Also uses Raiton armor
-Uses Black Lightning

Your move, tupapi...

Exactly!... and too continue off of Minato's resumes for team one...

Mu was so feared by the Alliance that the only person they allowed fight him was Oonoki... and the 2nd Mizukage was able to kill him... Placing him (and his bitching Clam) on Mu's level... If the second Mizukage was able to kill Mu... an older version will be a piece of cake...

Mu himself may be on equal terms with Oonoki in Dust release... but Mu has soooo much more... his invisibility is completely undetectable by normal means... and he is a AMAZING sensor... Sense Gaara's dection sand without as soon as he stepped on it... Combined that with those quick ass reflexs he was able to dodge Gaara's sand as he was standing on it...

Hell A's dad tought him everything he knows... plus he has that crazy legendary black lightning... A would stand no chance...


Anyone else ever wonder exactly how many rare candies Naruto feed his Vulpix to get a Ninetails that goddamn big?...

20 July 2010... Holy Cra-... I mean Krap...!!!
  Posted on August 19, 2011 00:48
tupapi_the_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2024
Joined on:
June 8, 2008
#22
Minato-Sempai wrote:
tupapi_the_best wrote:
lol Hashirama's team by a long shot

Hashirama
-Founded Konoha
-Could control all bijuus without Jinchuurikis
-Beat the 100% Madara to almost the point of the death

Oonoki
-Disassembles objects into basic molecules
-Can fly

A
-Only Minato can outspeed him and Lariat=KO since no one in team 1 can heal

Minato
-Was able to defeat about 50 Jonin in the blink of an eye
-Split the Kyuubi in half
-Defeated Madara in no time at all and released his control of the Kyuubi probably quicker than Hashirama did when they fought
-Madara>50 filler Jonin. 9 Bijuus>50 filler jonin Only reason he could do it in a blink of an eye was b/c of his teleportation. Hashirama doesn't need space time ninjutsu to make people his bitch.
-Hashirama doesn't need to split the Kyuubi in half because he can make it his bitch w/out even trying
-1.Madara was at 1/10 the strength that he was when he fought Hashirama. Hashirama had a much more difficult time and still managed to make Madara his bitch. He even had the Kyuubi fighting him and he still won. Did Minato face the Kyuubi and 100% strength Madara at the same time and came out without any visible scars? I didn't think so. Hashirama is so powerful that he said"fuck you Madara. I bet I can fight Kyuubi boy and you single handedly and still make both of you mah bitch. Screw letting the Kyuubi out of your control, I can deal with him here and now.


Muu
-Taught Oonoki everything he knew.
Yet a mortal, killable, old oonoki is competeing with his master w/out much difficulty.

Yondaime Kazekage
-Only known user of Gold Dust
-Could stop the Shukaku single-handedly
-Gold Dust? So what? Gaara made his dad his bitch with his mother's love. gtf!!!
-Hashirama could stop all 9 bijuu single-handedly. Your point?


Nidaime Mizukage
-Killed Mu
-Genjutsu master
-And? If Hashirama decided to go the extra mile, he could've killed Madara.
-Nowhere near the power of Itachi/Shisui.


Sandaime Raikage
-Also uses Raiton armor
-Uses Black Lightning
-Raiton Armor got nothing on A Raiton armor
-And? As much as Black lightning looks cool, it's got nothing special going on about it.


Your move, tupapi...
Thanks to Andy my bish for the Sig
Someone wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except when their opinion is blatantly wrong.
^I live by this
"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."
-Mukuro Rokudo

Best Mind Rape quote ever. KHR <3
Battledome Royale Series:
Official Battledome Anime Royale Contest
  Posted on August 19, 2011 02:14
ramio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 300
Joined on:
July 16, 2007
#23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcuR2KH9NSk
(Invalid img)Click me

Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
Once you say that Chouji can beat Itachi... Your mind has reached the lowest possible level of intellegence

"I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness."~Awesome

"Load up them choppaz like its December 31st!
Roll up and cock it hit dem niggaz where it hurts!"~Yeah Bitch

Ak-47 is my fuckin' adress!
  Posted on August 19, 2011 16:08
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#24
tupapi_the_best wrote:
Minato-Sempai wrote:
tupapi_the_best wrote:
lol Hashirama's team by a long shot

Hashirama
-Founded Konoha
-Could control all bijuus without Jinchuurikis
-Beat the 100% Madara to almost the point of the death

Oonoki
-Disassembles objects into basic molecules
-Can fly

A
-Only Minato can outspeed him and Lariat=KO since no one in team 1 can heal

Minato
-Was able to defeat about 50 Jonin in the blink of an eye
-Split the Kyuubi in half
-Defeated Madara in no time at all and released his control of the Kyuubi probably quicker than Hashirama did when they fought
-Madara>50 filler Jonin. 9 Bijuus>50 filler jonin Only reason he could do it in a blink of an eye was b/c of his teleportation. Hashirama doesn't need space time ninjutsu to make people his bitch.
-Hashirama doesn't need to split the Kyuubi in half because he can make it his bitch w/out even trying
-1.Madara was at 1/10 the strength that he was when he fought Hashirama. Hashirama had a much more difficult time and still managed to make Madara his bitch. He even had the Kyuubi fighting him and he still won. Did Minato face the Kyuubi and 100% strength Madara at the same time and came out without any visible scars? I didn't think so. Hashirama is so powerful that he said"fuck you Madara. I bet I can fight Kyuubi boy and you single handedly and still make both of you mah bitch. Screw letting the Kyuubi out of your control, I can deal with him here and now.


Muu
-Taught Oonoki everything he knew.
Yet a mortal, killable, old oonoki is competeing with his master w/out much difficulty.

Yondaime Kazekage
-Only known user of Gold Dust
-Could stop the Shukaku single-handedly
-Gold Dust? So what? Gaara made his dad his bitch with his mother's love. gtf!!!
-Hashirama could stop all 9 bijuu single-handedly. Your point?


Nidaime Mizukage
-Killed Mu
-Genjutsu master
-And? If Hashirama decided to go the extra mile, he could've killed Madara.
-Nowhere near the power of Itachi/Shisui.


Sandaime Raikage
-Also uses Raiton armor
-Uses Black Lightning
-Raiton Armor got nothing on A Raiton armor
-And? As much as Black lightning looks cool, it's got nothing special going on about it.


Your move, tupapi...

-Yes, Madara > 50 Filler Jonin. But Hashirama didn't defeat Madara in the blink of an eye. And yes, 9 Bijuus > 50 Filler Jonin, but Hashirama never beat the 9 Bijuus all at once, nor did he ever do it in the blink of an eye. And maybe Hashirama doesn't need a Space/Time Ninjutsu, but it would apparently help because Minato can defeat tons of people in the blink of an eye, Hashirama can't. Minato wins.
-Or maybe he just can't split the Kyuubi in half because he ain't as good as Minato. He can only control it. Minato don't need to control it, because he can just split it in half and severely deplete its strength in doing so. So Hashirama can control it, Minato can make it so weak he doesn't want to control it. Minato wins.
-Umm, no. Hashirama did not fight the Kyuubi. He used his power to control it. So Madara ended up fighting Hashirama and the Kyuubi. So for all we know, the Kyuubi was the one who did all the damage, not Hashirama. No, Minato didn't do exactly that, but neither did Hashirama. Minato did, however, face Madara and utterly humiliate him in no time, and then the Kyuubi and beat him up, too without any visible scars. And saying that Hashirama fought the Kyuubi instead of letting it out of Madara's control his BS. Absolutely no proof whatsoever to back that up.

-Umm, he was competing (and only that, not winning) until Mu went invisible. Now Onoki is on the very bad end of the fight. Mu owns.

-He had the advantage of having the entire battlefield already filled with his sand.
-His power allowed him to control them. Gaara's dad could actually fight one and win easily.

-So he just decided to let a guy who's biggest goal was revenge on him and Konoha live? Sounds like to me, he just FAILED to kill him...
-So? Neither of them are in this fight, so 100% irrelevant.

-You don't know that. Considering he taught Raiton armor to A, I'd say his is better.
-We don't know what's special about it, but there's gotta be something about it, or it wouldn't be such a big deal that it isn't regular Raiton attacks.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on August 19, 2011 21:37
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#25
Seeing how Gaara was able to trap all four kages (Muu, Nidaime Mizukge, Sandaime Raikage and Yondaime Kazekage for just an amount of time) They will win easily because of it.. While trap, A can dominate them as fast.. That will leave Minato on his own.. Knowing how A was able to move nearly as quicck as him, and with the support of other 4 kages alive and well.. Its going to be easy for them to kill Minato.. However, this is not certain since Nidaime Mizukage might show us something incredible in the war which might change my mind
  Posted on August 19, 2011 21:59
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#26
Last time I checked, Gaara temporarily trapped three Kages. Temporarily being the key word. Sandaime Raikage and Nidaime Mizukage quickly easily released themselves. And the only reason he was able to do that was because he had previously covered the battlefield with his sand. Also, it is NEVER easy to kill Minato no matter how many people you have. He could easily use his speed and teleportation to stall until the others get free. If he only focuses on dodging and not on attacking at all, it would be nearly impossible to kill him.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on August 20, 2011 00:59
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#27
Minato-Sempai wrote:
Last time I checked, Gaara temporarily trapped three Kages. Temporarily being the key word. Sandaime Raikage and Nidaime Mizukage quickly easily released themselves. And the only reason he was able to do that was because he had previously covered the battlefield with his sand. Also, it is NEVER easy to kill Minato no matter how many people you have. He could easily use his speed and teleportation to stall until the others get free. If he only focuses on dodging and not on attacking at all, it would be nearly impossible to kill him.
A can dominate them within that temporarily time...+ I know Minato is strong but durr.. 5 skilled kages against one...
  Posted on August 20, 2011 02:30
KrapKicker
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1899
Joined on:
July 5, 2007
#28
gerronix11 wrote:
Minato-Sempai wrote:
Last time I checked, Gaara temporarily trapped three Kages. Temporarily being the key word. Sandaime Raikage and Nidaime Mizukage quickly easily released themselves. And the only reason he was able to do that was because he had previously covered the battlefield with his sand. Also, it is NEVER easy to kill Minato no matter how many people you have. He could easily use his speed and teleportation to stall until the others get free. If he only focuses on dodging and not on attacking at all, it would be nearly impossible to kill him.
A can dominate them within that temporarily time...+ I know Minato is strong but durr.. 5 skilled kages against one...

You are missing the point... Gaara would never catch them... Gaara had the advantage of already have the field set up... In a normally fight all he has is the Sand on his back unless he wants to make more from the earth... which takes time in itself... reguardless... Gaara would barely be able to hold just one Kage for a short time with the small amount of sand on his back... Plus... he has to chase them down this time verse in the War when he already had them surround without them knowing...


Anyone else ever wonder exactly how many rare candies Naruto feed his Vulpix to get a Ninetails that goddamn big?...

20 July 2010... Holy Cra-... I mean Krap...!!!
  Posted on August 20, 2011 07:03
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#29
gerronix11 wrote:
Minato-Sempai wrote:
Last time I checked, Gaara temporarily trapped three Kages. Temporarily being the key word. Sandaime Raikage and Nidaime Mizukage quickly easily released themselves. And the only reason he was able to do that was because he had previously covered the battlefield with his sand. Also, it is NEVER easy to kill Minato no matter how many people you have. He could easily use his speed and teleportation to stall until the others get free. If he only focuses on dodging and not on attacking at all, it would be nearly impossible to kill him.
A can dominate them within that temporarily time...+ I know Minato is strong but durr.. 5 skilled kages against one...

Thanks for ignoring my points completely. Again, I repeat, Gaara was only able to do that because he already covered the battlefield with his sand. You didn't reply to that at all. And again, this isn't about Minato fighting all of them at once. This is about him dodging long enough for the others to escape (if they were even caught in the first place). And with how fast he is and the way he can spam Hiraishin, it would be nearly impossible to catch him before he runs out of chakra.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on August 20, 2011 21:45
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#30
Minato-Sempai wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Minato-Sempai wrote:
Last time I checked, Gaara temporarily trapped three Kages. Temporarily being the key word. Sandaime Raikage and Nidaime Mizukage quickly easily released themselves. And the only reason he was able to do that was because he had previously covered the battlefield with his sand. Also, it is NEVER easy to kill Minato no matter how many people you have. He could easily use his speed and teleportation to stall until the others get free. If he only focuses on dodging and not on attacking at all, it would be nearly impossible to kill him.
A can dominate them within that temporarily time...+ I know Minato is strong but durr.. 5 skilled kages against one...

Thanks for ignoring my points completely.
Your welcome :oh
Again, I repeat, Gaara was only able to do that because he already covered the battlefield with his sand.
But still, he was able to restrained them.. Gaara with only his sand gourd has lots of sand on it... The can control them with ease.. + Since the enemy also have to keep their eye against A, for sure, theylle fall for it..
You didn't reply to that at all. And again, this isn't about Minato fighting all of them at once. This is about him dodging long enough for the others to escape (if they were even caught in the first place). And with how fast he is and the way he can spam Hiraishin, it would be nearly impossible to catch him before he runs out of chakra.
I already told you, A is almost as fast as Minato.. What do you expect if he's with the other Kages.. A can chase Minato down to trap him on a small place.. Mei can then use boil release to melt him down and use lava release to lock the way in.. If it didn't work, Gaara can work with Mei to lure him down.. + Hashirama can also help by doing that so.. And Onoki too.. He'll pulverise him while being busy with one of the Kages..
There are currently no users online.