Butterfly Choji (Current Manga) vs Itachi SPOILER - Page 2


 Topic: Butterfly Choji (Current Manga) vs Itachi SPOILER
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:25
Ninja-Whirlpool
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1088
Joined on:
May 7, 2011
#16
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
You prbably haven't seen these latest manga yet.. Tsk tsk..

Dude... I read that chapter TWICE!!!!!! That isn't the latest manga when Chouji shows his skills... The latest is about Gaara... Get your facts straight. If your talking about the chapter where Chouji was scared to fight dead Asuma then yes I've senn it twice. The only thing he did was grow wings and punch Asuma, Ino did most of the work. Itachi would just use Amateratsu and the fight is over. Or Itachi could just put him in Tsukuyomi.
Well, Its one of the latest one so.. And Im pretty sure you haven't seen it.. Cause all the things ive said (first post) is a facts... He defeated Kakuzu, Hizashi, Asuma and all other white zetsus...

And your point is...? Chouji didn't beat Kakuzu... Shikamaru beat Asuma with "Shadow Mistic Shuriken"... I don't know who Hizashi is and i couldn't care less. Itachi could beat Kakuzu, Asuma, Hizashi, and Chouji all at the same time. But this is 1 on 1. MISMATCH... Tsukuyomi or Amateratsu ends the battle. Itachi could Chouji without Sharingan anyways. Just put him in a genjutsu and then use Fire Ball Jutsu and he's dead.

Sig by sonik01
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness.

I beleive in this! (Invalid img)
Itachi vs Bee!
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:32
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#17
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
Dude... I read that chapter TWICE!!!!!! That isn't the latest manga when Chouji shows his skills... The latest is about Gaara... Get your facts straight. If your talking about the chapter where Chouji was scared to fight dead Asuma then yes I've senn it twice. The only thing he did was grow wings and punch Asuma, Ino did most of the work. Itachi would just use Amateratsu and the fight is over. Or Itachi could just put him in Tsukuyomi.
Well, Its one of the latest one so.. And Im pretty sure you haven't seen it.. Cause all the things ive said (first post) is a facts... He defeated Kakuzu, Hizashi, Asuma and all other white zetsus...

And your point is...? Chouji didn't beat Kakuzu... Shikamaru beat Asuma with "Shadow Mistic Shuriken"... I don't know who Hizashi is and i couldn't care less. Itachi could beat Kakuzu, Asuma, Hizashi, and Chouji all at the same time. But this is 1 on 1. MISMATCH... Tsukuyomi or Amateratsu ends the battle. Itachi could Chouji without Sharingan anyways. Just put him in a genjutsu and then use Fire Ball Jutsu and he's dead.
Choji did got Kakuzu on his fist + Hizashi and they can't move.. Only needed is to seal them.. Choji beat asuma with his giant fist ya know.. Yeh right Itachi can beat them at the same time? Your probably kidding.. Genjutsu needs eye to eye contact and Choji is huge gigantic.. If Choji looks down, he can't really see Itachi's eye clearly.. oh + he can fly
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:37
Ninja-Whirlpool
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1088
Joined on:
May 7, 2011
#18
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Well, Its one of the latest one so.. And Im pretty sure you haven't seen it.. Cause all the things ive said (first post) is a facts... He defeated Kakuzu, Hizashi, Asuma and all other white zetsus...

And your point is...? Chouji didn't beat Kakuzu... Shikamaru beat Asuma with "Shadow Mistic Shuriken"... I don't know who Hizashi is and i couldn't care less. Itachi could beat Kakuzu, Asuma, Hizashi, and Chouji all at the same time. But this is 1 on 1. MISMATCH... Tsukuyomi or Amateratsu ends the battle. Itachi could Chouji without Sharingan anyways. Just put him in a genjutsu and then use Fire Ball Jutsu and he's dead.
Choji did got Kakuzu on his fist + Hizashi and they can't move.. Only needed is to seal them.. Choji beat asuma with his giant fist ya know.. Yeh right Itachi can beat them at the same time? Your probably kidding.. Genjutsu needs eye to eye contact and Choji is huge gigantic.. If Choji looks down, he can't really see Itachi's eye clearly..

Watch the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi doesn't need eye to eye contact. Just looking at him can put you in a genjutsu. Chouji is very slow, Itachi is very fast... HOW WOULD CHOUJI TOUCH ITCHI??????? And your forgetting about Amateratsu... Burns Chouji like there's no tomarrow.

Sig by sonik01
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness.

I beleive in this! (Invalid img)
Itachi vs Bee!
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:40
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#19
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
And your point is...? Chouji didn't beat Kakuzu... Shikamaru beat Asuma with "Shadow Mistic Shuriken"... I don't know who Hizashi is and i couldn't care less. Itachi could beat Kakuzu, Asuma, Hizashi, and Chouji all at the same time. But this is 1 on 1. MISMATCH... Tsukuyomi or Amateratsu ends the battle. Itachi could Chouji without Sharingan anyways. Just put him in a genjutsu and then use Fire Ball Jutsu and he's dead.
Choji did got Kakuzu on his fist + Hizashi and they can't move.. Only needed is to seal them.. Choji beat asuma with his giant fist ya know.. Yeh right Itachi can beat them at the same time? Your probably kidding.. Genjutsu needs eye to eye contact and Choji is huge gigantic.. If Choji looks down, he can't really see Itachi's eye clearly..

Watch the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi doesn't need eye to eye contact. Just looking at him can put you in a genjutsu. Chouji is very slow, Itachi is very fast... HOW WOULD CHOUJI TOUCH ITCHI??????? And your forgetting about Amateratsu... Burns Chouji like there's no tomarrow.
How would you put a genjutsu on a gigantic choji? Choji has a high chance of landing a hit on him cause he's huge.. Choji can fly out of range and that prevents itachi to use amaterasu on him.. He's also fast in butterfly mode as we've seen while fighting jirobo... Its a fact
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:45
storm55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6418
Joined on:
June 12, 2008
#20
we all know you are his fan @Geronix but you are forgeting that MS powers like Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu are more than enough.And he just punched all of them so it isnt a real defeating im pretty sure if the fight would be bot 100% and 100% againts whoever from them than they will be able to defeat him Asuma,Kakuzu,Hizashi (the zetsus with black too) if you will argue with the thig that Asuma told he wanted to make him happy and more "selftrusty" thats it he can be strong but he still neeed ino and shika to help him
|| Sig by Niki & Ava by Zal || We will stand on principle or we will not stand at all ||
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:45
Ninja-Whirlpool
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1088
Joined on:
May 7, 2011
#21
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Choji did got Kakuzu on his fist + Hizashi and they can't move.. Only needed is to seal them.. Choji beat asuma with his giant fist ya know.. Yeh right Itachi can beat them at the same time? Your probably kidding.. Genjutsu needs eye to eye contact and Choji is huge gigantic.. If Choji looks down, he can't really see Itachi's eye clearly..

Watch the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi doesn't need eye to eye contact. Just looking at him can put you in a genjutsu. Chouji is very slow, Itachi is very fast... HOW WOULD CHOUJI TOUCH ITCHI??????? And your forgetting about Amateratsu... Burns Chouji like there's no tomarrow.
How would you put a genjutsu on a gigantic choji? Choji has a high chance of landing a hit on him cause he's huge.. Choji can fly out of range and that prevents itachi to use amaterasu on him.. He's also fast in butterfly mode as we've seen while fighting jirobo... Its a fact

LOOKING AT ITACHI PUTS YOU IN A GENJUTSU!!!! Did you just ignore that?? Itachi is WAY too fast for Chouji, espcially if he increases in size. Itachi could just use Amateratsu on him right at the beggining so Chouji would never fly out of range. And if he does... How will he hit Itachi???????????? You make no sense.

Sig by sonik01
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness.

I beleive in this! (Invalid img)
Itachi vs Bee!
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:51
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#22
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
Watch the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi doesn't need eye to eye contact. Just looking at him can put you in a genjutsu. Chouji is very slow, Itachi is very fast... HOW WOULD CHOUJI TOUCH ITCHI??????? And your forgetting about Amateratsu... Burns Chouji like there's no tomarrow.
How would you put a genjutsu on a gigantic choji? Choji has a high chance of landing a hit on him cause he's huge.. Choji can fly out of range and that prevents itachi to use amaterasu on him.. He's also fast in butterfly mode as we've seen while fighting jirobo... Its a fact

LOOKING AT ITACHI PUTS YOU IN A GENJUTSU!!!! Did you just ignore that?? Itachi is WAY too fast for Chouji, espcially if he increases in size. Itachi could just use Amateratsu on him right at the beggining so Chouji would never fly out of range. And if he does... How will he hit Itachi???????????? You make no sense.
Yes, but if you put a genjutsu a gigantic choji.. WHat could it be? How can you torture a gigantic choji? I didn't ignore it.. I said Butterfly choji is way too fast as well as we've seen in jirobo fight... Maybe your the one who ignored mine.. That wouldn't work.. That is like saying, punch Itachi before he can move... He's huge as I already said, so a high and wide range of hitting Itachi

@Storm
I am yeh your right.. That's why I hate it when somebody underestimates him.. I mean, he did such a big thing in the war..
  Posted on July 16, 2011 21:58
Ninja-Whirlpool
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1088
Joined on:
May 7, 2011
#23
gerronix11 wrote:
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
How would you put a genjutsu on a gigantic choji? Choji has a high chance of landing a hit on him cause he's huge.. Choji can fly out of range and that prevents itachi to use amaterasu on him.. He's also fast in butterfly mode as we've seen while fighting jirobo... Its a fact

LOOKING AT ITACHI PUTS YOU IN A GENJUTSU!!!! Did you just ignore that?? Itachi is WAY too fast for Chouji, espcially if he increases in size. Itachi could just use Amateratsu on him right at the beggining so Chouji would never fly out of range. And if he does... How will he hit Itachi???????????? You make no sense.
Yes, but if you put a genjutsu a gigantic choji.. WHat could it be? How can you torture a gigantic choji? I didn't ignore it.. I said Butterfly choji is way too fast as well as we've seen in jirobo fight... Maybe your the one who ignored mine.. That wouldn't work.. That is like saying, punch Itachi before he can move... He's huge as I already said, so a high and wide range of hitting Itachi

@Storm
I am yeh your right.. That's why I hate it when somebody underestimates him.. I mean, he did such a big thing in the war..

Itachi can tourture anyone... Its his genjutsu!!!! What defense does Chouji have against a genjutsu anyways??? Who cares how fast CHOUJI is you could never compair his speed to Itachi's. Itachi is 10000000000 times faster than Chouji and Itachi can use Amateratsu while Chouji is under his genjutsu. Your acting like Chouji can still fight while Itachi is cntrolling his mind. No matter how big or small Chouji gets... He will NEVER beat Itachi

Sig by sonik01
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness.

I beleive in this! (Invalid img)
Itachi vs Bee!
  Posted on July 16, 2011 23:23
tupapi_the_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2024
Joined on:
June 8, 2008
#24
trololol Itachi by a long shot

Chouji and his expansion jutsu only gives more mass for Itachi to target with his Amaterasu. Chouji will cry like a little baby as flames as hot as the sun burn him into nothing. Chouji has no answer to Itachi genjutsu(Ur logic of fat=genjutsu doesn't work fails gerronk) and Itachi can just use shadow clones anytime he wants to fool Chouji.
Sharingan>Pure Physical Fighters with no special abilities

CHouji will always be that crybaby chunnin who will get curb stomped by every other top tier character.
Thanks to Andy my bish for the Sig
Someone wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except when their opinion is blatantly wrong.
^I live by this
"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."
-Mukuro Rokudo

Best Mind Rape quote ever. KHR <3
Battledome Royale Series:
Official Battledome Anime Royale Contest
  Posted on July 17, 2011 00:06
ramio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 300
Joined on:
July 16, 2007
#25
@gerronix11: Listen to the Whirl-Pool... Chouji sucks, why can't you except that?
(Invalid img)Click me

Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
Once you say that Chouji can beat Itachi... Your mind has reached the lowest possible level of intellegence

"I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness."~Awesome

"Load up them choppaz like its December 31st!
Roll up and cock it hit dem niggaz where it hurts!"~Yeah Bitch

Ak-47 is my fuckin' adress!
  Posted on July 17, 2011 14:16
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#26
@Whirlpool
First, Choji can fly out of range, like a butterfly.. Genjutsu doesn't work if he's that high... Lol at your comment how you say Itachi was 10000000000 faster than Choji.. Did you knows that if a turtle is 10000000000 faster than never before.. It can run like Flash? You probably don't know that.. Cause you don't even know how fast Choji is in butterfly mode against jirobo.. If you watch the fight, Jirobo was about to smash Choji (While lieing down) and he like dissappears... Can you explain that? Jirobo didn't even know that Choji is behind him standing.. Meaning that he didn't see choji evade the attack.. When Itachi fights, you can still see him moving... So I can even sit here proud to say that Choji is twice as faster than Itachi in his butterfly mode...

@Tupapi
He can fly out of range as i said, so amaterasu is useless... Im guessing, you don't read manga...
  Posted on July 17, 2011 14:40
tupapi_the_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2024
Joined on:
June 8, 2008
#27
gerronix11 wrote:
@Whirlpool
First, Choji can fly out of range, like a butterfly.. Genjutsu doesn't work if he's that high... Lol at your comment how you say Itachi was 10000000000 faster than Choji.. Did you knows that if a turtle is 10000000000 faster than never before.. It can run like Flash? You probably don't know that.. Cause you don't even know how fast Choji is in butterfly mode against jirobo.. If you watch the fight, Jirobo was about to smash Choji (While lieing down) and he like dissappears... Can you explain that? Jirobo didn't even know that Choji is behind him standing.. Meaning that he didn't see choji evade the attack.. When Itachi fights, you can still see him moving... So I can even sit here proud to say that Choji is twice as faster than Itachi in his butterfly mode...
As explained below in my reply. No he can't. Amaterasu and genjutsu therefore can work on Chouji. For the record, Sasuke managed to keep(with difficulty) with the Raikage's speed and even managed to find an opening to attack him. I also bring up the fact that Itachi is is superior to Sasuke in terms on Sharingan use, therefore he can do the same things if not better than Sasuke. Now are you telling me Chouji is as fast as the Raikage? No he's not and ur lying to urself if you think he is. IF the Sharingan can keep up to some degree to Raikage, then it most definitely can keep with Chouji's speed.

@Tupapi
He can fly out of range as i said, so amaterasu is useless... Im guessing, you don't read manga...
You obviously don't read manga. In all the times Chouji has used Chōdan Bakugeki(Butterfly Bullet Bombing), never once has he flown. It's impossible to fly because it's not even real wings. It's just converted chakra that leaks out to the back in the form of wings. It's only an aesthetic effect. You put all that chakra into your first in order to punch someone. So I repeat, how can he fly or dodge Amaterasu. Now hush.
Thanks to Andy my bish for the Sig
Someone wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except when their opinion is blatantly wrong.
^I live by this
"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."
-Mukuro Rokudo

Best Mind Rape quote ever. KHR <3
Battledome Royale Series:
Official Battledome Anime Royale Contest
  Posted on July 17, 2011 15:24
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#28
tupapi_the_best wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
@Whirlpool
First, Choji can fly out of range, like a butterfly.. Genjutsu doesn't work if he's that high... Lol at your comment how you say Itachi was 10000000000 faster than Choji.. Did you knows that if a turtle is 10000000000 faster than never before.. It can run like Flash? You probably don't know that.. Cause you don't even know how fast Choji is in butterfly mode against jirobo.. If you watch the fight, Jirobo was about to smash Choji (While lieing down) and he like dissappears... Can you explain that? Jirobo didn't even know that Choji is behind him standing.. Meaning that he didn't see choji evade the attack.. When Itachi fights, you can still see him moving... So I can even sit here proud to say that Choji is twice as faster than Itachi in his butterfly mode...
As explained below in my reply. No he can't. Amaterasu and genjutsu therefore can work on Chouji. For the record, Sasuke managed to keep(with difficulty) with the Raikage's speed and even managed to find an opening to attack him. I also bring up the fact that Itachi is is superior to Sasuke in terms on Sharingan use, therefore he can do the same things if not better than Sasuke. Now are you telling me Chouji is as fast as the Raikage? No he's not and ur lying to urself if you think he is. IF the Sharingan can keep up to some degree to Raikage, then it most definitely can keep with Chouji's speed.

@Tupapi
He can fly out of range as i said, so amaterasu is useless... Im guessing, you don't read manga...
You obviously don't read manga. In all the times Chouji has used Chōdan Bakugeki(Butterfly Bullet Bombing), never once has he flown. It's impossible to fly because it's not even real wings. It's just converted chakra that leaks out to the back in the form of wings. It's only an aesthetic effect. You put all that chakra into your first in order to punch someone. So I repeat, how can he fly or dodge Amaterasu. Now hush.
Funny how you actually prove yourself wrong... See this and no explanation needed
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/534/11
your the one who don't read the manga..... Yes.. choji can fly
Yes Choji can even be faster than the raikage.. His fight betweenjirobo proves that..
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/14
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/15
  Posted on July 17, 2011 16:00
storm55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6418
Joined on:
June 12, 2008
#29
gerronix11 wrote:
tupapi_the_best wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
@Whirlpool
First, Choji can fly out of range, like a butterfly.. Genjutsu doesn't work if he's that high... Lol at your comment how you say Itachi was 10000000000 faster than Choji.. Did you knows that if a turtle is 10000000000 faster than never before.. It can run like Flash? You probably don't know that.. Cause you don't even know how fast Choji is in butterfly mode against jirobo.. If you watch the fight, Jirobo was about to smash Choji (While lieing down) and he like dissappears... Can you explain that? Jirobo didn't even know that Choji is behind him standing.. Meaning that he didn't see choji evade the attack.. When Itachi fights, you can still see him moving... So I can even sit here proud to say that Choji is twice as faster than Itachi in his butterfly mode...
As explained below in my reply. No he can't. Amaterasu and genjutsu therefore can work on Chouji. For the record, Sasuke managed to keep(with difficulty) with the Raikage's speed and even managed to find an opening to attack him. I also bring up the fact that Itachi is is superior to Sasuke in terms on Sharingan use, therefore he can do the same things if not better than Sasuke. Now are you telling me Chouji is as fast as the Raikage? No he's not and ur lying to urself if you think he is. IF the Sharingan can keep up to some degree to Raikage, then it most definitely can keep with Chouji's speed.

@Tupapi
He can fly out of range as i said, so amaterasu is useless... Im guessing, you don't read manga...
You obviously don't read manga. In all the times Chouji has used Chōdan Bakugeki(Butterfly Bullet Bombing), never once has he flown. It's impossible to fly because it's not even real wings. It's just converted chakra that leaks out to the back in the form of wings. It's only an aesthetic effect. You put all that chakra into your first in order to punch someone. So I repeat, how can he fly or dodge Amaterasu. Now hush.
Funny how you actually prove yourself wrong... See this and no explanation needed
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/534/11
your the one who don't read the manga..... Yes.. choji can fly
Yes Choji can even be faster than the raikage.. His fight betweenjirobo proves that..
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/14
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/15
actually he havnet fly he just grew the wings (chakra) bigger
and for his fast: Rikage is the fastes in the whole Naruto world (expect Minato) so and the thing that Chouji did can do Itachi aswell or even Kakashi
|| Sig by Niki & Ava by Zal || We will stand on principle or we will not stand at all ||
  Posted on July 17, 2011 16:04
tupapi_the_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2024
Joined on:
June 8, 2008
#30
gerronix11 wrote:
tupapi_the_best wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
@Whirlpool
First, Choji can fly out of range, like a butterfly.. Genjutsu doesn't work if he's that high... Lol at your comment how you say Itachi was 10000000000 faster than Choji.. Did you knows that if a turtle is 10000000000 faster than never before.. It can run like Flash? You probably don't know that.. Cause you don't even know how fast Choji is in butterfly mode against jirobo.. If you watch the fight, Jirobo was about to smash Choji (While lieing down) and he like dissappears... Can you explain that? Jirobo didn't even know that Choji is behind him standing.. Meaning that he didn't see choji evade the attack.. When Itachi fights, you can still see him moving... So I can even sit here proud to say that Choji is twice as faster than Itachi in his butterfly mode...
As explained below in my reply. No he can't. Amaterasu and genjutsu therefore can work on Chouji. For the record, Sasuke managed to keep(with difficulty) with the Raikage's speed and even managed to find an opening to attack him. I also bring up the fact that Itachi is is superior to Sasuke in terms on Sharingan use, therefore he can do the same things if not better than Sasuke. Now are you telling me Chouji is as fast as the Raikage? No he's not and ur lying to urself if you think he is. IF the Sharingan can keep up to some degree to Raikage, then it most definitely can keep with Chouji's speed.

@Tupapi
He can fly out of range as i said, so amaterasu is useless... Im guessing, you don't read manga...
You obviously don't read manga. In all the times Chouji has used Chōdan Bakugeki(Butterfly Bullet Bombing), never once has he flown. It's impossible to fly because it's not even real wings. It's just converted chakra that leaks out to the back in the form of wings. It's only an aesthetic effect. You put all that chakra into your first in order to punch someone. So I repeat, how can he fly or dodge Amaterasu. Now hush.
Funny how you actually prove yourself wrong... See this and no explanation needed
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/534/11
your the one who don't read the manga..... Yes.. choji can fly
How did I miss that page? I still plan alternate strategies if I'm proven wrong for example, Sasuke could fly and still got caught by Amaterasu. So yeah....either way Chouji can't escape Amaterasu.

Yes Choji can even be faster than the raikage.. His fight betweenjirobo proves that..
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/14
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/15
That's not moving as fast as the Raikage. All that fight proves was that he could move fast. Chouji is not as fast as the Raikage, or Naruto, or Minato. No one in the series has commented on how fast he is, or how his speed is like Minato's, or how it looks like they transport. He obviously fought with his Chōdan Bakugeki, but did anyone say"Omg, that guy's speed is as fast as the Raikage's!" No they did not. Not even in Narutopedia did they mention Chouji's supposed "Raikage-like speed". The art of substitution moves as fast as Chouji, but you don't see people saying Kakashi and others who use it are as fast as the Raikage
Thanks to Andy my bish for the Sig
Someone wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except when their opinion is blatantly wrong.
^I live by this
"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."
-Mukuro Rokudo

Best Mind Rape quote ever. KHR <3
Battledome Royale Series:
Official Battledome Anime Royale Contest
Mia-CauliflaSWE.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1