Butterfly Choji (Current Manga) vs Itachi SPOILER - Page 11


 Topic: Butterfly Choji (Current Manga) vs Itachi SPOILER
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 10, 2011 16:41
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#151
@Tupapi
By far you say? Any evidence?+ a guy who nearly pwned the sasuke retrieval team ALL BY HIMSLEF is weak? Please think again and use what is in your head.. He did took the red pill but the thing is he don't need it anymore and were talking about shippuden here.. Nope! Neji has the advantage.. your the one who didn't see that fight. Neji is the only one who can got off the web.. + Neji already said that he's the only one who can take him on due to his skills.. Stop making things up, Your too proud for Neji (someone who got hit by arrows and knifes on his back)

Wow Gedo mazo is in this argument.. First Choji was able to survive against Gedo mazo (something that has the power of 7 jinchurkis.... Even Itachi can't do a fuck against it.. His pills forces his power to go out, so even give Neji or Itachi the chance to take the pills.., it'll do nothing to them but kill them..

Choji can surround him and confuse him until he smash him without looking on his eyes... I bet he doesn't have to.. I mean does a Giant has to look at you in the eye in order to smash you completely? Choji is fast though and he was able to dodge a life threatening attacks and a punch that is too fast to react on.. I bet even lee in his situation cannot dodge that...

If Choji fly, choji can't dodge it? What do you mean? First, If the arrows follows him around then he could go behind Kido so the arrow will hit him, simple as..
  Posted on August 10, 2011 17:39
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#152
Whoa....... Are people actually thinking that Chouji is better than Itachi now? You guys...... This is Itachi we are talking about.

Susano'o and it's game over, along with Amaterasu.

Come on guys. You guys are gonna tell me that Chouji can beat Itachi? But when I put A against Itachi, you go for Itachi? When I put Pain against Itachi, you go for Itachi?

Anyway I go for Itachi on this one. Chouji will be fast in butterfly mode, but Itachi is a master at the sharingan. Which helps predict movements.

-Chouji meat tank will allow him to avoid Tsukuyomi, but it will never hit Itachi unless Itachi developed down syndrome. And it will leave chouji WIDE open to amaterasu. Which is game over.

-Chouji goes butterfly mode without expanding then he will be really fast. But he will still be open to Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. We all know how Itachi does it. Chouji will come at him and hit him. And it will end up being a crow clone, and chouji will be he a genjutsu.

Chouji: "WTH... How... How did you?"
Itachi: "Yeah dude, I got you with my genjutsu when you came at me"

Either than or Itachi dodge Chouji's assault and hits him with Amaterasu. Or he uses Susano'o. The thing is. We don't really know how chouji moves in that form. He can move fast, but we don't know if he gonna be zooming around every where like a cheetah on speed.

If Chouji super expands with buttefly wings or no butterfly wings, its game over for him. Because he will just be making himself a larger target. And it will be easy to hit him with Amaterasu. Or Itachi will say
"Oh you wanna get all big on me now huh? Gosh, I was trying to have fun, but now you're just being an asshole. Ima go head and end this with Susano'o."

Yeah Susano'o against Chouji's giant butterfly mode.... I'm going for Susano'o. One stab it's over.
Ha, and it's funny because, some people think chouji's form can beat the Susano'o, but they think Susano'o can survive against Shinra Tensai? Gosh, I always have a laugh when I'm on this site.

BTW guys don't use the gedo mazo as an argument. Becuase we all know that if chouji was actually fighting the 7 biju contained by it, he would be pawned. Gedo Mazo did even use the phantom technique on chouji. And so far, as I know, thats all Gedo Mazo is good for.
  Posted on August 10, 2011 17:40
Linzel55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 50
Joined on:
August 9, 2010
#153
Omerotsu wrote:
Whoa....... Are people actually thinking that Chouji is better than Itachi now? You guys...... This is Itachi we are talking about.

Susano'o and it's game over, along with Amaterasu.

Come on guys. You guys are gonna tell me that Chouji can beat Itachi? But when I put A against Itachi, you go for Itachi? When I put Pain against Itachi, you go for Itachi?

Anyway I go for Itachi on this one. Chouji will be fast in butterfly mode, but Itachi is a master at the sharingan. Which helps predict movements.

-Chouji meat tank will allow him to avoid Tsukuyomi, but it will never hit Itachi unless Itachi developed down syndrome. And it will leave chouji WIDE open to amaterasu. Which is game over.

-Chouji goes butterfly mode without expanding then he will be really fast. But he will still be open to Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. We all know how Itachi does it. Chouji will come at him and hit him. And it will end up being a crow clone, and chouji will be he a genjutsu.

Chouji: "WTH... How... How did you?"
Itachi: "Yeah dude, I got you with my genjutsu when you came at me"

Either than or Itachi dodge Chouji's assault and hits him with Amaterasu. Or he uses Susano'o. The thing is. We don't really know how chouji moves in that form. He can move fast, but we don't know if he gonna be zooming around every where like a cheetah on speed.

If Chouji super expands with buttefly wings or no butterfly wings, its game over for him. Because he will just be making himself a larger target. And it will be easy to hit him with Amaterasu. Or Itachi will say
"Oh you wanna get all big on me now huh? Gosh, I was trying to have fun, but now you're just being an asshole. Ima go head and end this with Susano'o."

Yeah Susano'o against Chouji's giant butterfly mode.... I'm going for Susano'o. One stab it's over.
Ha, and it's funny because, some people think chouji's form can beat the Susano'o, but they think Susano'o can survive against Shinra Tensai? Gosh, I always have a laugh when I'm on this site.
he said no sasuno in the begining >_> but itachi would still win
Suck my (comment removed by moderator)FUUUUUUU
  Posted on August 10, 2011 17:45
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#154
Linzel55 wrote:
Omerotsu wrote:
Whoa....... Are people actually thinking that Chouji is better than Itachi now? You guys...... This is Itachi we are talking about.

Susano'o and it's game over, along with Amaterasu.

Come on guys. You guys are gonna tell me that Chouji can beat Itachi? But when I put A against Itachi, you go for Itachi? When I put Pain against Itachi, you go for Itachi?

Anyway I go for Itachi on this one. Chouji will be fast in butterfly mode, but Itachi is a master at the sharingan. Which helps predict movements.

-Chouji meat tank will allow him to avoid Tsukuyomi, but it will never hit Itachi unless Itachi developed down syndrome. And it will leave chouji WIDE open to amaterasu. Which is game over.

-Chouji goes butterfly mode without expanding then he will be really fast. But he will still be open to Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. We all know how Itachi does it. Chouji will come at him and hit him. And it will end up being a crow clone, and chouji will be he a genjutsu.

Chouji: "WTH... How... How did you?"
Itachi: "Yeah dude, I got you with my genjutsu when you came at me"

Either than or Itachi dodge Chouji's assault and hits him with Amaterasu. Or he uses Susano'o. The thing is. We don't really know how chouji moves in that form. He can move fast, but we don't know if he gonna be zooming around every where like a cheetah on speed.

If Chouji super expands with buttefly wings or no butterfly wings, its game over for him. Because he will just be making himself a larger target. And it will be easy to hit him with Amaterasu. Or Itachi will say
"Oh you wanna get all big on me now huh? Gosh, I was trying to have fun, but now you're just being an asshole. Ima go head and end this with Susano'o."

Yeah Susano'o against Chouji's giant butterfly mode.... I'm going for Susano'o. One stab it's over.
Ha, and it's funny because, some people think chouji's form can beat the Susano'o, but they think Susano'o can survive against Shinra Tensai? Gosh, I always have a laugh when I'm on this site.
he said no sasuno in the begining >_> but itachi would still win
No Susano'o? How in gods name is that fair? Im done with this argument LOL. Cause thats just not cool.
  Posted on August 10, 2011 17:48
ramio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 300
Joined on:
July 16, 2007
#155
Wounded Itachi could win this..................
Matter of fact..... Half dead Itachi would take this one home

He could just use subsitution jutsu and use fire ball jutsu from behind and Chouji's gone

(Invalid img)Click me

Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
Once you say that Chouji can beat Itachi... Your mind has reached the lowest possible level of intellegence

"I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness."~Awesome

"Load up them choppaz like its December 31st!
Roll up and cock it hit dem niggaz where it hurts!"~Yeah Bitch

Ak-47 is my fuckin' adress!
  Posted on August 10, 2011 17:57
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#156
Dude geronix...... I just saw that you think Chouiji can be faster than the Raikage.............. WOW...... Just wow..... Dude this is what I mean. Why do you say these kind of things?

Dude if Chouji could be faster than A, than he would probably be as fast or faster than Minato. Cause Minato is has just enough speed to barely dodge A's attacks.

So yeah dude. This is why people are bagging on you so much....... Cause you kept saying things like this:
-Tsunade can take on three paths of pain?
-Tsunade can take on Kisame?
-Chouji can be faster than A? AND HE PROVED IT?

Dude.... If you're gonna go against a genius, then you mine as well try to act like one.
  Posted on August 10, 2011 18:06
tupapi_the_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2024
Joined on:
June 8, 2008
#157
1. If you think Chouji can move @ the speed of the Raikage, I'm done with this argument. Obviously you no nothing about Chouji
2. Sharingan can predict what CHouji will do before he actually does it, hence Chouji can't land a hit on Itachi
3. Itachi can react to the speed of lightning so slow as fuck Chouji can't even hope to touch him
4. Chouji can't avoid fucking genjutsu. He can't fight like Gai who can fight w/out looking at an Sharingan user in the eyes.
5. Chouji leaves himself open too much and has to rely on allies to fix his mistakes.
6. He can't avoid Amaterasu either


Stop with the bullshit already.
Thanks to Andy my bish for the Sig
Someone wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except when their opinion is blatantly wrong.
^I live by this
"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."
-Mukuro Rokudo

Best Mind Rape quote ever. KHR <3
Battledome Royale Series:
Official Battledome Anime Royale Contest
  Posted on August 10, 2011 18:08
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#158
tupapi_the_best wrote:
1. If you think Chouji can move @ the speed of the Raikage, I'm done with this argument. Obviously you no nothing about Chouji
2. Sharingan can predict what CHouji will do before he actually does it, hence Chouji can't land a hit on Itachi
3. Itachi can react to the speed of lightning so slow as fuck Chouji can't even hope to touch him
4. Chouji can't avoid fucking genjutsu. He can't fight like Gai who can fight w/out looking at an Sharingan user in the eyes.
5. Chouji leaves himself open too much and has to rely on allies to fix his mistakes.
6. He can't avoid Amaterasu either


Stop with the bullshit already.
100% agreed.
  Posted on August 10, 2011 18:21
Ninja-Whirlpool
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1088
Joined on:
May 7, 2011
#159
@Tupapi
By far you say? Any evidence?+ a guy who nearly pwned the sasuke retrieval team ALL BY HIMSLEF is weak? Please think again and use what is in your head.. He did took the red pill but the thing is he don't need it anymore and were talking about shippuden here.. Nope! Neji has the advantage.. your the one who didn't see that fight. Neji is the only one who can got off the web.. + Neji already said that he's the only one who can take him on due to his skills.. Stop making things up, Your too proud for Neji (someone who got hit by arrows and knifes on his back)
Amaterasu would end this. Chouji is not fast. He isn't smart either. He can only turn into a giant fat ass with wing and he'll never even touch Itachi.
Jiroubu was the weakest member of the sound 5 and Chouji nearly killed himself fighting him. He had to go full strenght just to compete with a slow loser.
Yeah he doesn't the pills anymore... So? In BM he can't do anything really. Just attack head on and grow larger. COOL ABILITIES!(No thats pretty useless against Itachi)


Wow Gedo mazo is in this argument.. First Choji was able to survive against Gedo mazo (something that has the power of 7 jinchurkis.... Even Itachi can't do a fuck against it.. His pills forces his power to go out, so even give Neji or Itachi the chance to take the pills.., it'll do nothing to them but kill them..
Chouji got owned by the Gedo Mazo. Itachi could easily avoid it, but neiher of them stand a chance against it. Itachi would last longer though.
Too many grammar mistakes, i don't understand what your saying.


Choji can surround him and confuse him until he smash him without looking on his eyes... I bet he doesn't have to.. I mean does a Giant has to look at you in the eye in order to smash you completely? Choji is fast though and he was able to dodge a life threatening attacks and a punch that is too fast to react on.. I bet even lee in his situation cannot dodge that...
WHOA! Chouji "surround" Itachi? Wtf? Chouji can do no such thing, and you also said "confuse"? Yeah he'll do all of that and realize that he was in a genjutsu and then get his ass raped by tsumabeni no jutsu.
]Tsumabeni is shown at the bottom of the page

If Choji fly, choji can't dodge it? What do you mean? First, If the arrows follows him around then he could go behind Kido so the arrow will hit him, simple as..
Kidoumaru would have given Chouji one of the greatest ass kickings EVER.
Yeah in BM he'd own Kido but in per-shipp, Chouji doesn't use the pills instantly. He'd get caught in spider webs and then Kido would juts use his golden arrow to end Chouji's life instantly.
[/quote

Sig by sonik01
Ninja-Whirlpool wrote:
I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearin' the consequence. Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments. Faded way too long, im floatin' in and out of consciousness.

I beleive in this! (Invalid img)
Itachi vs Bee!
  Posted on August 10, 2011 22:54
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#160
Omerotsu wrote:
Dude geronix...... I just saw that you think Chouiji can be faster than the Raikage.............. WOW...... Just wow..... Dude this is what I mean. Why do you say these kind of things?

Dude if Chouji could be faster than A, than he would probably be as fast or faster than Minato. Cause Minato is has just enough speed to barely dodge A's attacks.

So yeah dude. This is why people are bagging on you so much....... Cause you kept saying things like this:
-Tsunade can take on three paths of pain?
-Tsunade can take on Kisame?
-Chouji can be faster than A? AND HE PROVED IT?

Dude.... If you're gonna go against a genius, then you mine as well try to act like one.

Just gotta say this (my Minato fanboyism won't let it go). Minato didn't have only enough speed to barely dodge A's attacks. He had the incredible reflexes to be able to time it perfectly in order to get his attack in on A when he was in mid-attack so that he couldn't counter.

Now, back to the topic. I love how you ignored my post, Gerronix...finally admitting you can't counter my points? And no. No, no, NO! Chouji is not faster than Lee! Get the freak over it. Life-threatening doesn't mean fast. Jiroubou is slow as heck. Just because Chouji can dodge that means NOTHING! Until you show me a legit reason to believe Chouji is even somewhat close to as fast as Lee or A, your argument is 100% invalid.


Ships: Kakashi/YĆ«gao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on September 6, 2017 10:20
ninest123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 98
Joined on:
September 6, 2017
#161
mt0907
coach outlet store
birkenstock outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
valentino shoes outlet
canada goose uk
coach canada
ralph lauren outlet
burberry outlet canada
michael kors canada
michael kors factory outlet
cheap uggs
coach outlet
coach outlet store
yeezy 350 boost
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
longchamp uk
ugg outlet store
coach outlet store
birkenstock shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
burberry sale
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet online
pandora charms
burberry outlet
valentino shoes
moncler jackets outlet
ugg sandals
coach handbags
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost
canada goose sale
coach outlet
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet store
pandora charms
mulberry uk
ugg boots
nike cortez
cheap mlb jerseys
longchamp handbags
canada goose outlet
nike outlet
doudoune moncler
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy boost
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots on sale
oakley sunglasses
nike air max
cheap ugg boots
north face outlet
coach outlet
ugg australia
tory burch outlet store
nike shoes
pandora
pandora charms sale
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren uk
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
toms shoes outlet
ray ban sunglasses
air jordans
superdry uk
pandora charms uk
uggs canada
ugg boots outlet
kate spade bags
ugg boots
coach outlet
nike shoes
coach outlet
ugg ustralia
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
ugg slippers
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose sale
jordans
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
beats by dr dre
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas outlet
cheap uggs
adidas yeezy
coach factory outlet
cheap jordans
coach canada
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren
mt0907
Mia-CauliflaSWE.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1