Tsunade vs Kakashi - Page 3


 Topic: Tsunade vs Kakashi
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on May 25, 2011 18:36
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#31
Minato-Sempai wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Imagine Sakura punch the girl right on her stomach in the Twelve Guardian ninja arc, and the girl died staight away... Well Tsunade can double the damage which compelety kills her enemy. (The Impact of the punch were like a massive explosion). So how can you say that Kakashi can resist that punch, there is no way he can unless he's immortal

Orochimaru took a punch straight to the face and didn't seem too phased by it. And Hashirama, who was also known for that kind of strength, hit Hiruzen multiple times, and despite Hiruzen being quite old, he was also able to keep fighting without showing any long term effects. Tsunade's strength is really quite overrated. In battle, it doesn't actually seem to do that much damage.

Plus, the Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc was in the anime, hence, not canonical.
your kidding me right? Obviously its orochimaru, he can change skins and the punch he recieve from Tsunade is not concentrated. Its just a normal hard punch. But if she concentrate all her chakra in her palms, she'll give Kakashi a black eye..... O_+ (No not really.... I mean Kakashi's face will explode) Seriously, do you even have a clue what kind of damage she can do... Remember Tsunade punch the hard metal thingy on the top of the Hokage's office? You think Kakashi's face/body is harder than that?? Oh and also, Hashirama isn't a medical ninja so he can't punch as strong as tsunade and sakura + when did it stated that Hashirama was known for that kind of strength???

Even though thats only in anime, its still connected.... Sakura punch deals the same damage in the manga. It shows in the manga how she punch the ground and it just smashes easily without even hurting her hands. THE DAMAGE IS EXACTLY THE SAME!!
  Posted on May 25, 2011 21:28
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#32
Orochimaru did not change skins or anything after getting punched. He just tanked it because it is tankable. And wtf? So when it goes against your argument, it suddenly isn't the same power as what you were referring to? Those same punches and kicks were the ones that were destroying the ground. And yes, as I said, their strength is highly overrated. When they are punching things like walls or the ground, it's supposedly tremendous strength that destroys the stuff. But in battle, it hasn't been shown to actually do that much damage. I believe that Hiruzen mentioned Hashirama's herculean strength during their battle. Maybe not, though. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Plus, as I said before, it doesn't really matter. With Kakashi's speed and his nin dogs, Tsunade wouldn't ever land a hit on him anyways.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 25, 2011 21:44
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#33
Tsunade is a bit stronger now, but she had a hard time with Kabuto.... Kakashi would definetly win this one. Sorry ladies.
  Posted on May 25, 2011 21:45
_(AKATSUKI)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 43
Joined on:
May 10, 2011
#34
tsunadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<<My chars
  Posted on May 25, 2011 21:46
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#35
Minato-Sempai wrote:
Orochimaru did not change skins or anything after getting punched. He just tanked it because it is tankable. And wtf? So when it goes against your argument, it suddenly isn't the same power as what you were referring to? Those same punches and kicks were the ones that were destroying the ground. And yes, as I said, their strength is highly overrated. When they are punching things like walls or the ground, it's supposedly tremendous strength that destroys the stuff. But in battle, it hasn't been shown to actually do that much damage. I believe that Hiruzen mentioned Hashirama's herculean strength during their battle. Maybe not, though. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Plus, as I said before, it doesn't really matter. With Kakashi's speed and his nin dogs, Tsunade wouldn't ever land a hit on him anyways.
Wrong. The punches she landed is just a simple punch, it is has shown in battle that if they punch someone with chakra controlled, they would flew away and in the blow, it can cut a tree. We can see that everytime. And why are you saying that in battle, it doesn't show much, I mean if you know that it destroys metal, ofc it would destroy a human body since it softer than metal. They don't have to show it, its common sense. + Tsunade has Katsuyu, Katsuyu can go big and katsuyu cant get scratch and bite from the nin-dogs since she will turn into little slugs if that happens, same when Manda (Orochimaru's snake) squeezes Katsuyu. and also Katsuyu isn't just for healing, she can also spit acid slime which is big enough to damage the nin-dogs. (It would not be easy for them to dodge it since its huge) You wouldn't really know, They never mentioned that Tsunade is slow and her punches makes cracks. So even though Kakashi's running away from her, the impact would still affect him. Oh and about orochimaru, I know he doesn't change skins (I meant Orochimaru has another skin inside him thats why it doesn't affect him so much)
  Posted on May 26, 2011 21:06
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#36
When she was attacking Orochimaru, every time she missed and hit the ground or something, it showed the ground being destroyed. So she was using the same chakra enhanced punches when she was attacking Orochimaru, but it still didn't really hurt him that much. The punches are overexaggerated outside of battle for comedic effect. As I said, in battle, it's shown they aren't really that effective. The nin-dogs aren't used for battle. They're used to capture an opponent. So if Tsunade had Katsuyu spit acid on the dogs, she'd be having her spit the acid on herself, too. So that wouldn't happen. They never mentioned Tsunade was slow, they showed it. She had a ton of trouble landing a hit on Orochimaru, and Kakashi is much faster than Orochimaru.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 27, 2011 00:10
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#37
Minato-Sempai wrote:
When she was attacking Orochimaru, every time she missed and hit the ground or something, it showed the ground being destroyed. So she was using the same chakra enhanced punches when she was attacking Orochimaru, but it still didn't really hurt him that much. The punches are overexaggerated outside of battle for comedic effect. As I said, in battle, it's shown they aren't really that effective. The nin-dogs aren't used for battle. They're used to capture an opponent. So if Tsunade had Katsuyu spit acid on the dogs, she'd be having her spit the acid on herself, too. So that wouldn't happen. They never mentioned Tsunade was slow, they showed it. She had a ton of trouble landing a hit on Orochimaru, and Kakashi is much faster than Orochimaru.
You have no proof that Kakashi is faster than Orochimaru. So you SERIOUSLY think Kakashi can take a massive chakra controlled punch from Tsunade without being severely injured?? Why dont you ask anybody in here. I'm sure they have common sense to tell if Kakashi can resist the punch or not. And please dont compare Orochimaru to Kakashi because Orochimaru has some covering on his skins and he's kinda immortal (Kind of). The main thing is, How can you explain what happened to the girl in 12 guardian ninja arc that recieved a blow from sakura and died straightforward..... Seriously the punch is like Choji's Butterfly bullet bombing, well maybe half the strength that Jirobu ( A muscular guy from the sound) cant even resist while on cs4 mode..
  Posted on May 27, 2011 04:47
ELBEBO
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1723
Joined on:
July 19, 2009
#38
kakashi:cool
  Posted on May 27, 2011 05:31
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#39
gerronix11 wrote:
You have no proof that Kakashi is faster than Orochimaru. So you SERIOUSLY think Kakashi can take a massive chakra controlled punch from Tsunade without being severely injured?? Why dont you ask anybody in here. I'm sure they have common sense to tell if Kakashi can resist the punch or not. And please dont compare Orochimaru to Kakashi because Orochimaru has some covering on his skins and he's kinda immortal (Kind of). The main thing is, How can you explain what happened to the girl in 12 guardian ninja arc that recieved a blow from sakura and died straightforward..... Seriously the punch is like Choji's Butterfly bullet bombing, well maybe half the strength that Jirobu ( A muscular guy from the sound) cant even resist while on cs4 mode..

No proof? Have you read the manga? Kakashi is extremely fast. He made a move so fast that he couldn't even keep up with himself without Sharingan. And he can keep up with Gai, and he can release the First Life Gate. Orochimaru never really showed any impressive feats of speed, Kakashi has. Yes, I SERIOUSLY think that. And considering that now, the votes are 13 to 9, Kakashi's favor, I think the majority would agree with me. And seriously, this skin theory you have is not supported in any way. Yeah, he has an extra thin layer of extra skin. That ain't gonna help worth crap in battle. And he resisted multiple punches from Tsunade. So, even by your theory, I'm sure someone who doesn't have this 'extra skin' thing can at least withstand one.

Not that it matters because, as I've said before, Kakashi would be able to avoid her attacks pretty easily. Even ignoring the speed factor, Orochimaru didn't have Sharingan, Kakashi does. That will also help him avoid all of her attacks. And I already did explain about the 12 Ninja Guardian Arc. It's a filler. Anime only. Therefore, not canonical.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 27, 2011 05:35
Zatensu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 158
Joined on:
August 17, 2008
#40
Kakashi would have to take this. His versatility in jutsu are far superior to Lady Tsunade's and it's that diversity that will grant him victory. He'd have a difficult time though, considering he barely dodged Sakura's attacks. He wins 7/10 times.
  Posted on May 27, 2011 05:43
Sandalhatboy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1010
Joined on:
March 18, 2010
#41
Eh? He'd probably have the advantage, thx to his sharingan. So I think he'll win.
  Posted on May 27, 2011 21:19
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#42
what Im saying is, if Kakashi can resist a massive punch from tsunade not who vote for them the most... tsk tsk.. No doubt you did not answer my question and ask everybody in here cause you know that one massive punch from tsunade would end his life..
  Posted on May 27, 2011 23:13
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#43
Okay. Everyone, would Kakashi be able to withstand one punch from Tsunade?

^There, happy? Thing is, most people probably aren't even going to answer. And no, I don't know that one massive punch from Tsunade would end his life. I know the complete opposite. Kakashi isn't a whimp. He's very tough, and can withstand a lot.

I see you didn't respond to any of my other points...you're main argument is that Tsunade can end it with one punch. But you are ignoring the fact that I've said many different times with proof that Tsunade wouldn't land a punch anyways, so discussing whether a punch could kill him or not is pointless.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 27, 2011 23:18
Omerotsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2764
Joined on:
October 19, 2008
#44
If Tsunade can end it with one punch, then why didn't she just kill Kabuto? I don't think Tsunade could take Kakashi out with one punch, if she couldn't even take on Kabuto.

In my opinion she doesn't deserve the title of Sannin. She is just good at healing.
  Posted on May 28, 2011 20:59
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#45
Belive me or not, I was in a rush to answer your points yesterday (For some funny reasons because I have a headache that day and my Mum told me not to use the laptop that day cause it she said that it makes me feel more dizzy, She also told my sister not to give it to me, but while she's asleep, I ask my sister to borrow it for a moment and I was seriously in a rush cause my Mum is next to me sleeping) I don't even know if your gonna believe me anyway but now I have my own time to answer your questions:
As far as I know, Kakashi can't keep up with Gai, seriously, have you even know how fast is Gai is especially in his gates mode...?!!. Even though he can release the first life gate, I really think that's as far as he can go...

And this is the answer that Omeretsu above me (A man that came up with really good theories) coudn't even answer right! I'm sorry but I have the proof to show you...Watch Naruto episode 93, and according to Orochimaru, "IF YOU TAKE A HIT, IT WOULD BE THE END FOR YOU" you can also see in that episode how massive the damage she makes. obviously you don't know that cause you keep going with your horrible thinking.

Kakashi cannot avoid her attacks that easy, you know that Tsunade also have a brain she just dont keep hitting, obviously she thinks how she can land a blow, that doesn't even need much effort to do a massive hit, because things are getting hard for them if your trying to land a very hard jutsu while thinking. Exactly why I said Tsunade has the advantage, because its like "one headshot with a shotgun" She can also use Katsuyu as a distraction... And so you won't underestimate Tsunade read her abilities section in this link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunade and it says "Jiraiya commented that no one could stand equal to her in terms of combat and medical prowess."

Oh! and about the orochimaru thing... I now know why he didn't really affected so much by the punch... Its because Kabuto do something on Tsunade's muscles that makes her unable to do monstrous physical damage....
Konoha_lolo, Mia-CauliflaSWE.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2