Tsunade vs Kakashi - Page 2


 Topic: Tsunade vs Kakashi
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on May 23, 2011 17:38
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#16
Tsunade. Duh she's one of the Sannin and now a Hokage, Her skills match ups Jiraiya and Orochimaru's. Seriously, Kakashi have no match....
  Posted on May 23, 2011 19:42
rui1995
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1161
Joined on:
April 28, 2009
#17
gerronix11 wrote:
Tsunade. Duh she's one of the Sannin and now a Hokage, Her skills match ups Jiraiya and Orochimaru's. Seriously, Kakashi have no match....

And??? If Hatake Sakumo was alive maybe was more stronger than jiraiya or Orochimaru. Being sannin doesn't matter but that's a title and can show her power. The advantage that Tsunade have is her healing, experience, strength and medical techniques (for defense and for attacking, example of Kabuto vs Tsunade).

Now let's Kakashi ... he can predict all her physical moves (Tsunade isn't fast), her jutsu's, Kakashi can do long distance jutsu's, he also have some experience and he have the sharingan, so he can do genjutsu, Kamui and certainly he have more techniques when he's with MS. Don't forget about his raiton bunshin jutsu.


Edit: I forgot to say that Kakashi can do 4 of 5 elements but can Tsunade do some element jutsu? I never saw her doing.

  Posted on May 23, 2011 20:08
onimusha32
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5018
Joined on:
August 30, 2008
#18
Tsunade. There is a reason she is a hokage/sannin while Kakashi is a jounin.



۞My Most Unique Character۞ ←←←←←50→→→→→ ۞My thoughts about N-A۞
  Posted on May 23, 2011 20:51
rui1995
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1161
Joined on:
April 28, 2009
#19
onimusha32 wrote:
Tsunade. There is a reason she is a hokage/sannin while Kakashi is a jounin.


Kakashi almost was Hokage. The feudal lord, the other conselours (I think I write that right) and the others jounins will vote on Kakashi to be Hokage. Nara Shikaku wanted that. Go see to the manga and anime.

  Posted on May 23, 2011 21:10
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#20
rui1995 wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Tsunade. Duh she's one of the Sannin and now a Hokage, Her skills match ups Jiraiya and Orochimaru's. Seriously, Kakashi have no match....

And??? If Hatake Sakumo was alive maybe was more stronger than jiraiya or Orochimaru. Being sannin doesn't matter but that's a title and can show her power. The advantage that Tsunade have is her healing, experience, strength and medical techniques (for defense and for attacking, example of Kabuto vs Tsunade).

Now let's Kakashi ... he can predict all her physical moves (Tsunade isn't fast), her jutsu's, Kakashi can do long distance jutsu's, he also have some experience and he have the sharingan, so he can do genjutsu, Kamui and certainly he have more techniques when he's with MS. Don't forget about his raiton bunshin jutsu.


Edit: I forgot to say that Kakashi can do 4 of 5 elements but can Tsunade do some element jutsu? I never saw her doing.
Kakashi is a copy ninja so obviously he will have all the elements. However, Tsunade is known for the best healer in the ninja world, seriously, any damage she takes from Kakashi can be cured in a matter of time, She also have incredible skill in taijutsu as she can enrage the earth more than what sakura can do. She also defeated the Legendary stupid brothers Fujin and Raijin with her GENJUTSU that makes the target paralyze. Sakumo though is not as popular as the 3 sannins. (you also have to remember that giving a title isn't just so they will be popular, Its because of their special abilities) Kakashi might be nearly chosen as a Hokage but still he's not as experienced as Tsunade. Tsunade have encouter countless of battles. And anyway, why are you talking about Sakumo here? It might be Kakashi's Father but HELLO??, they are different person...
  Posted on May 23, 2011 21:57
rui1995
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1161
Joined on:
April 28, 2009
#21
gerronix11 wrote:
rui1995 wrote:
gerronix11 wrote:
Tsunade. Duh she's one of the Sannin and now a Hokage, Her skills match ups Jiraiya and Orochimaru's. Seriously, Kakashi have no match....

And??? If Hatake Sakumo was alive maybe was more stronger than jiraiya or Orochimaru. Being sannin doesn't matter but that's a title and can show her power. The advantage that Tsunade have is her healing, experience, strength and medical techniques (for defense and for attacking, example of Kabuto vs Tsunade).

Now let's Kakashi ... he can predict all her physical moves (Tsunade isn't fast), her jutsu's, Kakashi can do long distance jutsu's, he also have some experience and he have the sharingan, so he can do genjutsu, Kamui and certainly he have more techniques when he's with MS. Don't forget about his raiton bunshin jutsu.


Edit: I forgot to say that Kakashi can do 4 of 5 elements but can Tsunade do some element jutsu? I never saw her doing.
Kakashi is a copy ninja so obviously he will have all the elements. However, Tsunade is known for the best healer in the ninja world, seriously, any damage she takes from Kakashi can be cured in a matter of time, She also have incredible skill in taijutsu as she can enrage the earth more than what sakura can do. She also defeated the Legendary stupid brothers Fujin and Raijin with her GENJUTSU that makes the target paralyze. Sakumo though is not as popular as the 3 sannins. (you also have to remember that giving a title isn't just so they will be popular, Its because of their special abilities) Kakashi might be nearly chosen as a Hokage but still he's not as experienced as Tsunade. Tsunade have encouter countless of battles. And anyway, why are you talking about Sakumo here? It might be Kakashi's Father but HELLO??, they are different person...


Hatake Sakumo was a example because the post #16.
And Kakashi can't control all elements. Taijutsu and Genjutsu don't work in Kakashi because of sharingan. But if it was a Uchiha member it will be another history. You talked about special abilities and didn't Sakumo have his special abilities like Kakashi, the copy ninja?
Tsunade can have more experience than Kakashi but with sharingan is easy to copy, use and remember later of that technique, so Kakashi certainly know moves to "eliminate" some moves of Tsunade but he knows that can't fight with a close combat. And don't say that Tsunade can heal herself from the damage of Kakashi because Kakashi will fight to kill and to stun her movement.

The fact is that Kakashi have more chances to win vs Tsunade but ofc she can win vs him.

  Posted on May 24, 2011 00:13
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#22
Kakashi would tear Tsunade apart. She has no answer for his speed, nor his Kamui, nor his amazing Raiton techniques.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 24, 2011 00:17
AkatsukiXNaruto7
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 669
Joined on:
April 12, 2011
#23
Tsunade would win sannin vs jounin... MISMATCH
  Posted on May 24, 2011 05:52
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#24
Kakashi has many a time been considered Kage-level, to the point where he was going to become Hokage since Tsunade was in a coma. He has a wonderful strategic mind, amazing speed, a huge arsenal of powerful techniques, Sharingan, and Kamui. He could definitely take out Tsunade. Sannin and Jounin don't mean anything. Naruto's still technically a Genin and he defeated Pein...


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 24, 2011 06:38
Elegant_Akatsuki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 11347
Joined on:
May 31, 2010
#25
It would be quite an interesting battle. Tsunade doesn't just punch, and if she hits Kakashi, he's just completely knocked out. She can also disturb chakra in the body, by sending lighting pulses throughout their chakra system. Her major summoning of Katsuyu would also be a a challenge for Kakashi and his dogs. She can also heal aswell, and basically has two lives with her thing on her forehead.

Minato-Sempai wrote:
First of all, Kakashi would be able to take a hit or two from Tsunade without going down. He's extremely tough. He got sliced completely across the mid-section and continued battling. Secondly, chances are, she wouldn't hit him. He's too fast for her. Orochimaru was able to dodge almost every one of her attacks, and he isn't even known for having incredible speed, while Kakashi is.

Yes, she can disturb how the body moves, but Kabuto was able to figure it out pretty quickly, and Kakashi is just as analytical and clever as Kabuto. So he should be able to figure it out quickly as well. And even if he wouldn't be able to, I addressed above that he most likely wouldn't ever get hit by Tsunade anyways.

Katsuyu is a healing summoning, not a battle type. So Katsuyu would be relatively useless in a one on one battle with someone who already is a healer.

Yes, she can heal, but that won't save her from Kamui. And Kakashi could use his nin dogs to immobilize her and then use Kamui on her, or a couple of Raikiris to make sure he finishes her off.

EDIT: Dang, you change your avy and sig a lot XD You had a completely different avy before I finished my post lol

I'm quite known for that xD
  Posted on May 24, 2011 08:26
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#26
First of all, Kakashi would be able to take a hit or two from Tsunade without going down. He's extremely tough. He got sliced completely across the mid-section and continued battling. Secondly, chances are, she wouldn't hit him. He's too fast for her. Orochimaru was able to dodge almost every one of her attacks, and he isn't even known for having incredible speed, while Kakashi is.

Yes, she can disturb how the body moves, but Kabuto was able to figure it out pretty quickly, and Kakashi is just as analytical and clever as Kabuto. So he should be able to figure it out quickly as well. And even if he wouldn't be able to, I addressed above that he most likely wouldn't ever get hit by Tsunade anyways.

Katsuyu is a healing summoning, not a battle type. So Katsuyu would be relatively useless in a one on one battle with someone who already is a healer.

Yes, she can heal, but that won't save her from Kamui. And Kakashi could use his nin dogs to immobilize her and then use Kamui on her, or a couple of Raikiris to make sure he finishes her off.

EDIT: Dang, you change your avy and sig a lot XD You had a completely different avy before I finished my post lol


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 24, 2011 15:53
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4017
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#27
Imagine Sakura punch the girl right on her stomach in the Twelve Guardian ninja arc, and the girl died staight away... Well Tsunade can double the damage which compelety kills her enemy. (The Impact of the punch were like a massive explosion). So how can you say that Kakashi can resist that punch, there is no way he can unless he's immortal
  Posted on May 24, 2011 21:12
adam130
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 218
Joined on:
June 14, 2007
#28
kakashi would totally destroy tsunade because she is getting up there in years and he is still in his prime. he can summon dogs to his aid, she has a slug which can heal not really fight. kakshi has sharingan and raikiri she has a kick and a punch ya kakashi wins
  Posted on May 24, 2011 22:59
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2715
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#29
gerronix11 wrote:
Imagine Sakura punch the girl right on her stomach in the Twelve Guardian ninja arc, and the girl died staight away... Well Tsunade can double the damage which compelety kills her enemy. (The Impact of the punch were like a massive explosion). So how can you say that Kakashi can resist that punch, there is no way he can unless he's immortal

Orochimaru took a punch straight to the face and didn't seem too phased by it. And Hashirama, who was also known for that kind of strength, hit Hiruzen multiple times, and despite Hiruzen being quite old, he was also able to keep fighting without showing any long term effects. Tsunade's strength is really quite overrated. In battle, it doesn't actually seem to do that much damage.

Plus, the Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc was in the anime, hence, not canonical.


Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on May 25, 2011 01:04
tupapi_the_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2024
Joined on:
June 8, 2008
#30
Imma let Minato handle this...he's already covered my points.
Thanks to Andy my bish for the Sig
Someone wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except when their opinion is blatantly wrong.
^I live by this
"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."
-Mukuro Rokudo

Best Mind Rape quote ever. KHR <3
Battledome Royale Series:
Official Battledome Anime Royale Contest
!Nelliel, Hinochi.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 1