Users reading this topic:
There are no members reading this topic.
April 12, 2008
Hello Naruto-Boards community, and welcome to the new and improved Introductions and Farewells section.
Anyways, just to go over a few ground rules here:
- Welcome new and returning members with the utmost respect. They are on N-B to have a good time, welcome them to or back to the community in a respectful manner, you were all new once like them.
- Please don't keep making threads if you keep "coming and going". By this it's meant that don't make a thread saying you are leaving N-B, then a week later you make another thread saying "I'm back" and then make another goodbye thread and etc. If you do this, you will be warned or possibly banned if need be.
- Please, don't make an alternate account just to make an introduction thread. It will be banned immediately. This place is to welcome NEW people, not to joke around.
- Topics may be locked anytime after a week has passed. After considerable time has passed, introduction and farewell topics essentially become "chat topics". This diverts from the original purpose of the topic. These drawn out introductions and farewells push down topics that are in fact honestly "Introducing" or saying "Goodbye".
- You CANNOT make a new intro just because yours was locked. That ruins the point of people "introducing" themselves. These aren't personal spam kingdoms! You will be warned for double posting an introduction or farewell topic when yours was already locked.
- Do not impersonate another member. Impersonation is the act of intentionally creating an account with a username similar to an already existing member or claiming to be someone in order to mimic or devalue the original user. This is especially not tolerated when imitating staff members and will be met with a permanent ban.
Thanks for helping write these rules belongs to: Falcovet101 & Yondaime10101
How to Properly Introduce Yourself:
Paragraph I :Some things about yourself. Age, name, country, language, etc.
Paragraph II:Your hobbies. You should tell us what you do, rather it be poetry to story writing or sports and games.
Paragraph III :Any concerns or questions. Since you're new you may not know how it works around here, so if you have questions, post them along with your Introduction.
Paragraph IV :Your skills. You may be new to N-A but who knows maybe you've been on another website before just like it. Post your skills or talents. If you're good at posting topics, keeping up with information, etc.(This could also help you get into clans.)
Paragraph V:Timezones. Naruto-Arena is played worldwide and in every country. It's suggested that you post your timezone (or country, if you not sure). This is because if you want to make friends, it may be daytime where they're at and night time where you are.(Confusing to them.)
"How to Properly Introduce Yourself" originally created by OMGWTFitzBRENT
to read my first short story, Dreamcatcher