Who's there - Page 2


 Topic: Who's there
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 17, 2018 13:41
yllsokolii
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4917
Joined on:
July 5, 2014
#16
JLizardo wrote:
i miss you too soko

Miss you too Lizzy

MakeMeSad wrote:
Let's make n-b great again.

Wish it could be great again

Black-Rose wrote:
hey shiptar sup

Hi çetnik how ya doin
  Posted on March 17, 2018 19:56
Blinkin_One
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 19
Joined on:
October 13, 2014
#17
hello sainyo:laugh
  Posted on March 17, 2018 20:08
shotikokobaxidze
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1522
Joined on:
February 27, 2010
#18
N-B is such a desperate place now... Hope all of the n-b members are living full life now, good luck to all of you
sig made by fuzzboy123
what is mind? does not matter. What is matter? Never mind

MY PIC SHOWCASE
  Posted on March 18, 2018 00:57
naruto-cem
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3078
Joined on:
February 10, 2008
#19
u ar mom
ll My Youtube ll My Ama ll
  Posted on March 18, 2018 08:12
Arakune-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 21
Joined on:
January 1, 2016
#20
Hi.
  Posted on March 18, 2018 11:49
yllsokolii
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4917
Joined on:
July 5, 2014
#21
shotikokobaxidze wrote:
N-B is such a desperate place now... Hope all of the n-b members are living full life now, good luck to all of you

This forum will be missed
  Posted on March 18, 2018 11:52
shotikokobaxidze
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1522
Joined on:
February 27, 2010
#22
yllsokolii wrote:
shotikokobaxidze wrote:
N-B is such a desperate place now... Hope all of the n-b members are living full life now, good luck to all of you

This forum will be missed
I know, It's impossible to ignore the splendid past of this forum, everyone could have fun in their ways
sig made by fuzzboy123
what is mind? does not matter. What is matter? Never mind

MY PIC SHOWCASE
  Posted on March 18, 2018 11:57
yllsokolii
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4917
Joined on:
July 5, 2014
#23
shotikokobaxidze wrote:
yllsokolii wrote:
shotikokobaxidze wrote:
N-B is such a desperate place now... Hope all of the n-b members are living full life now, good luck to all of you

This forum will be missed
I know, It's impossible to ignore the splendid past of this forum, everyone could have fun in their ways
True. The only thing I miss the most is playing 2014-2015's tournaments where everyone would be joining and xats were full. Ahh such times
  Posted on March 18, 2018 12:03
shotikokobaxidze
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1522
Joined on:
February 27, 2010
#24
yllsokolii wrote:
shotikokobaxidze wrote:
yllsokolii wrote:
This forum will be missed
I know, It's impossible to ignore the splendid past of this forum, everyone could have fun in their ways
True. The only thing I miss the most is playing 2014-2015's tournaments where everyone would be joining and xats were full. Ahh such times :sad
I remember how eager I was to achieve lvl 41 in 2010, I even remember the day, it was july the 13th. Orochimaru Css Kankuro was an unstoppable team back then. Then I became more active here, involved in picmaking more than in charmaking
sig made by fuzzboy123
what is mind? does not matter. What is matter? Never mind

MY PIC SHOWCASE
Godtierseto.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1