Tokyo Ghoul


 Topic: Tokyo Ghoul
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 12, 2018 16:03
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7621
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#1
"its been 3 years already you fucker" yes yes yes
So I recently decided to come back to Tokyo Ghoul and rewatched first season. Whats your thoughts on 2nd one? is it worth? I heard it has nothing to do with the manga.
  Posted on January 12, 2018 19:42
ImOnHD
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1131
Joined on:
July 13, 2012
#2
Gaze, do yourself a favor and stay as far away as you can from the anime and read the manga from chapter 1. You won't regret it. The anime just skims over stuff and the ending is just disrespectful.
  Posted on January 12, 2018 19:57
Zerosight
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 4
Joined on:
December 7, 2017
#3
GazeRockNotDead wrote:
"its been 3 years already you fucker" yes yes yes
So I recently decided to come back to Tokyo Ghoul and rewatched first season. Whats your thoughts on 2nd one? is it worth? I heard it has nothing to do with the manga.
Love your avatar !
  Posted on January 13, 2018 01:12
your2weak
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1202
Joined on:
April 21, 2013
#4
I think watch it and you might like it. so if I would rate 1st season as 10/10 the second season would be a 6
LOve.
]
  Posted on January 13, 2018 01:15
igorz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1209
Joined on:
October 14, 2008
#5
The ending is kinda fkd up...read the manga
  Posted on January 13, 2018 07:57
chaos-
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5121
Joined on:
July 24, 2006
#6
Second season has some things to do with the manga, but they took a lot of stuff out of it for some reason so if you're a manga reader you'll know it makes no sense, but if you've only seen the anime you won't really notice and if you do notice you'll just get confused. A sizeable chunk of content was taken from the first season of the anime as well.

Don't waste your time. Start reading the manga from chapter 1 onwards, like someone else said you won't regret it.
>>>>>>>>>kawai on streets senpai in sheets<<<<<<<<<

Apply Today! | Thread | Chat With Us | Avatar by Sasleenejshik |
  Posted on January 13, 2018 13:24
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7621
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#7
ImOnHD wrote:
Gaze, do yourself a favor and stay as far away as you can from the anime and read the manga from chapter 1. You won't regret it. The anime just skims over stuff and the ending is just disrespectful.
Thanks HD. Will do as you said. How've you been btw?
chaos- wrote:
Second season has some things to do with the manga, but they took a lot of stuff out of it for some reason so if you're a manga reader you'll know it makes no sense, but if you've only seen the anime you won't really notice and if you do notice you'll just get confused. A sizeable chunk of content was taken from the first season of the anime as well.

Don't waste your time. Start reading the manga from chapter 1 onwards, like someone else said you won't regret it.
Thanks chaos.

So Imma read the manga today <3


Zerosight wrote:
GazeRockNotDead wrote:
"its been 3 years already you fucker" yes yes yes
So I recently decided to come back to Tokyo Ghoul and rewatched first season. Whats your thoughts on 2nd one? is it worth? I heard it has nothing to do with the manga.
Love your avatar !
Thanks man!
-Edvy-, avianhero, sasuke__uchiha15.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3