FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS


 Topic: FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 3, 2018 17:56
dfsx-uchiha
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 206
Joined on:
January 5, 2009
#1
I remember when this game used to be great, i met a lot of great people and had fun here.

But now because of stupid webmasters, admin and moderators who would abuse their stupid powers by banning and stealing players accounts for stupid reasons it has come to this. Only from what i can think of, four of my accounts were stolen from moderators for stupid reasons. This website is fucking Dead !

Fuck you all lazy ass motherfuckers !
Avy by Nino1233
  Posted on January 3, 2018 20:37
-__yondaime__-
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 16871
Joined on:
July 5, 2007
#2
we cant even steal accounts
  Posted on January 3, 2018 23:33
dfsx-uchiha
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 206
Joined on:
January 5, 2009
#3
-__yondaime__- wrote:
we cant even steal accounts

are you sure ? how about changing accounts email addressess ?
Avy by Nino1233
  Posted on January 3, 2018 23:49
kevios1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 0
Joined on:
September 12, 2016
#4
my account "kevios" was stolen about a year ago. someone changed the accounts email address on mine somehow too.
  Posted on January 4, 2018 04:09
rogue
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 31
Joined on:
April 10, 2008
#5
dfsx-uchiha wrote:
-__yondaime__- wrote:
we cant even steal accounts

are you sure ? how about changing accounts email addressess ?

they cant, was mod on sb before

they dont really have any other power its more like responsibilities
  Posted on January 4, 2018 06:48
ThorThemaster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 2
Joined on:
February 4, 2017
#6
why dont right people hack the game and stop that bullshit?
  Posted on January 4, 2018 06:57
hokage40000
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
September 21, 2009
#7
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  Posted on January 4, 2018 13:19
kakashi_da_best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3611
Joined on:
March 11, 2008
#8
dude, been here longer, probably way more pissed over the friends I lost with the death of this site, deal with it like I have to and accept that till this becomes an app. it's dead for now
Avy by IZZY :;~;:My family lives forever in the skies ~Never hope, Disappointment awaits...~C. Keshi


Hinata_and_me wrote:
your green dog is humping a piggy
  Posted on January 4, 2018 15:35
Pyro
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1488
Joined on:
July 5, 2006
#9
kakashi_da_best wrote:
dude, been here longer, probably way more pissed over the friends I lost with the death of this site, deal with it like I have to and accept that till this becomes an app. it's dead for now

This is going to be an app??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Showcase || Ama || Hunting || ~i sig by sven
  Posted on January 4, 2018 15:36
Fennekin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2822
Joined on:
February 7, 2013
#10
>stealing accounts

you mean like accounts with good usernames that played three games in 2008 and never got used ever again?
My Anime List ~ >you will never dance with megumin
  Posted on January 4, 2018 16:58
Hinochi
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 4637
Joined on:
August 31, 2009
#11
Moderators do not have any power to "steal" a user's account. I mean, we couldn't, not even if we wanted to. That power is restricted to admins and webmasters. Regardless, if your account was confiscated, you must have done something serious, so stop playing the victim and acting like you're innocent.
#yolo | 1 2 3 4 | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | Hellblood | AA | Writer/Poet! | ...complete.
  Posted on January 4, 2018 17:02
Gayyshit1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 624
Joined on:
May 28, 2015
#12
Someone should steal my account
Ask Me Dirty Things ♡ /

What other people think of me is none of my business.
  Posted on January 4, 2018 20:28
omarj
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 184
Joined on:
November 19, 2008
#13
dfsx-uchiha wrote:
I remember when this game used to be great, i met a lot of great people and had fun here.

But now because of stupid webmasters, admin and moderators who would abuse their stupid powers by banning and stealing players accounts for stupid reasons it has come to this. Only from what i can think of, four of my accounts were stolen from moderators for stupid reasons. This website is fucking Dead !

Fuck you all lazy ass motherfuckers !
very true would you like to battle and since this site is still open why not use it as a means communications like the five villages washington dc is the leaf village & ishall represent it as hokage we will descuss shit like whats going on out here in the world how can we make a change for ourselves increase our innerselves, impact the world you Dig!!
  Posted on January 4, 2018 20:29
omarj
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 184
Joined on:
November 19, 2008
#14
Hinochi wrote:
Moderators do not have any power to "steal" a user's account. I mean, we couldn't, not even if we wanted to. That power is restricted to admins and webmasters. Regardless, if your account was confiscated, you must have done something serious, so stop playing the victim and acting like you're innocent.
admin when can we expect to see new characters
  Posted on January 4, 2018 20:29
omarj
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 184
Joined on:
November 19, 2008
#15
or @ least some new updates i can tell you a few you could use it.
Nekroz.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1