Over Powered


 Topic: Over Powered
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 5, 2017 15:52
rowdy77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 25
Joined on:
August 20, 2007
#1
Wow.So Danzo might be the most annoying character. Really, immune to everything for like 8+ turns. Poor design.
  Posted on August 5, 2017 21:49
Nekroz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 32
Joined on:
April 8, 2015
#2
rowdy77 wrote:
Wow.So Danzo might be the most annoying character. Really, immune to everything for like 8+ turns. Poor design.

Kushina is arguably just as bad, if not worse:

* A stun that destroys destructible defense, drain chakra, lowers damage for just 1 gen and 1 random.
* Another stun that debuffes all helpful skills.
* An instant kill upon her death, discouraging players from attacking her without a stun effect, for 4 turns. During this time, the skill is replaced by a healing skill that sacrifices her HP (to kill make the instant kill more effective) for just 1 random...which is to say no cost whatsover.

Oh, and you can't protect yourself from the second and third skill. Invulnerability ? Nope. Counter ? Nope. Reflect ? Nope. Izanagi ? Bitch please !

At least Danzo actually has some weak skills and isn't that much of a threat as long as he doesn't activate his instant win skill.

In my opinion, the most unfair team you could make is Kushina / Hiruzen / Danzo.
  Posted on August 5, 2017 22:55
Indigoism
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 5
Joined on:
January 19, 2015
#3
Nekroz wrote:
rowdy77 wrote:
Wow.So Danzo might be the most annoying character. Really, immune to everything for like 8+ turns. Poor design.

Kushina is arguably just as bad, if not worse:

* A stun that destroys destructible defense, drain chakra, lowers damage for just 1 gen and 1 random.
* Another stun that debuffes all helpful skills.
* An instant kill upon her death, discouraging players from attacking her without a stun effect, for 4 turns. During this time, the skill is replaced by a healing skill that sacrifices her HP (to kill make the instant kill more effective) for just 1 random...which is to say no cost whatsover.

Oh, and you can't protect yourself from the second and third skill. Invulnerability ? Nope. Counter ? Nope. Reflect ? Nope. Izanagi ? Bitch please !

At least Danzo actually has some weak skills and isn't that much of a threat as long as he doesn't activate his instant win skill.

In my opinion, the most unfair team you could make is Kushina / Hiruzen / Danzo.

this, unless you blitz the ever fuck out of kushina, you're not gonna be able to kill her, you're gonna get her low hp, then she uses her life force bullshit. at least you can kill danzo and his moves aren't threatening whatsoever

8 turns is more of just a nuisance with danzo and drags the fight out for no reason.
  Posted on August 5, 2017 23:12
rowdy77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 25
Joined on:
August 20, 2007
#4
Nekroz wrote:
rowdy77 wrote:
Wow.So Danzo might be the most annoying character. Really, immune to everything for like 8+ turns. Poor design.

Kushina is arguably just as bad, if not worse:

* A stun that destroys destructible defense, drain chakra, lowers damage for just 1 gen and 1 random.
* Another stun that debuffes all helpful skills.
* An instant kill upon her death, discouraging players from attacking her without a stun effect, for 4 turns. During this time, the skill is replaced by a healing skill that sacrifices her HP (to kill make the instant kill more effective) for just 1 random...which is to say no cost whatsover.

Oh, and you can't protect yourself from the second and third skill. Invulnerability ? Nope. Counter ? Nope. Reflect ? Nope. Izanagi ? Bitch please !

At least Danzo actually has some weak skills and isn't that much of a threat as long as he doesn't activate his instant win skill.

In my opinion, the most unfair team you could make is Kushina / Hiruzen / Danzo.

Yes too many players use Kushina/Sakara matchup which doesn't show me they have much skill.
  Posted on August 6, 2017 03:16
EduardoGSR
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5646
Joined on:
November 14, 2009
#5
just get ivu in the last turn and gg
  Posted on August 6, 2017 06:38
uvitas
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 42
Joined on:
November 2, 2008
#6
EduardoGSR wrote:
just get ivu in the last turn and gg

This is the ultimate estrategy xD
  Posted on August 6, 2017 08:05
Amian
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 42
Joined on:
November 22, 2014
#7
uvitas wrote:
EduardoGSR wrote:
just get ivu in the last turn and gg

This is the ultimate estrategy xD

If he doesn't have izinaji on you , then you can. But that skills stuns and counters invulnerable move.
  Posted on August 7, 2017 12:35
franpapa
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 277
Joined on:
September 17, 2006
#8
EduardoGSR wrote:
just get ivu in the last turn and gg

There are currently no users online.