So this game is dead?


 Topic: So this game is dead?
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 17, 2017 18:43
IISoleShariganII
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
October 23, 2011
#1
Im guessing this game's dead, I was looking to get back into a game or play something to kill time while doing homework or with my gf and she's doing homework
  Posted on June 17, 2017 18:53
matthewllerena
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 105
Joined on:
August 29, 2007
#2
🤔😱🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:08
rigamaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 742
Joined on:
June 19, 2008
#3
It's completely dead it seems, which is unfortunate.
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:12
alin_nr01
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1689
Joined on:
July 22, 2010
#4
IISoleShariganII wrote:
Im guessing this game's dead, I was looking to get back into a game or play something to kill time while doing homework or with my gf and she's doing homework
who tf care if your gf is doing homework brooo

◘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┇→ LR4LYF ←┇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◘
© |◄●►| ♬- My Youtube Channel -™ ⇨ showcase avy&sign by Alexer
ehue ehuehuehue if.u.want.2.gfx.4u D:
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:25
viksonnn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
January 11, 2017
#5
Na mate it's damn alive
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:37
TysonMike
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 160
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#6
making new account in 2k17
you have transcended no lifing my friend
Spoiler
Will gfx for xats
Wanted Poster :3
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:38
TysonMike
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 160
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#7
making new account in 2k17
you have transcended no lifing my friend
Spoiler
Will gfx for xats
Wanted Poster :3
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:38
TysonMike
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 160
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#8
making new account in 2k17
you have transcended no lifing my friend
Spoiler
Will gfx for xats
Wanted Poster :3
  Posted on June 17, 2017 20:47
Itachis-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 237
Joined on:
April 21, 2016
#9
im gonna fuck ur girlfriend
  Posted on June 17, 2017 21:12
IISoleShariganII
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
October 23, 2011
#10
Bring it on u lil roaches
  Posted on June 17, 2017 21:13
IISoleShariganII
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
October 23, 2011
#11
alin_nr01 wrote:
IISoleShariganII wrote:
Im guessing this game's dead, I was looking to get back into a game or play something to kill time while doing homework or with my gf and she's doing homework
who tf care if your gf is doing homework brooo

You right but i mean hey who cares about yooooouuu bro :(
  Posted on June 17, 2017 21:48
Itachis-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 237
Joined on:
April 21, 2016
#12
IISoleShariganII wrote:
alin_nr01 wrote:
IISoleShariganII wrote:
Im guessing this game's dead, I was looking to get back into a game or play something to kill time while doing homework or with my gf and she's doing homework
who tf care if your gf is doing homework brooo

You right but i mean hey who cares about yooooouuu bro :(
gg ur rekted his fat ass
  Posted on June 17, 2017 21:51
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4582
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#13
i dont think u should be playing na let alone play it while doing homework lol
  Posted on June 17, 2017 21:57
IISoleShariganII
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
October 23, 2011
#14
Itachis- wrote:
IISoleShariganII wrote:
alin_nr01 wrote:
who tf care if your gf is doing homework brooo

You right but i mean hey who cares about yooooouuu bro :(
gg ur rekted his fat ass

Oh im sorry pansy fags like you can't get pussy cause us fatasses take all of it
  Posted on June 17, 2017 21:57
IISoleShariganII
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
October 23, 2011
#15
Dee-Jay wrote:
i dont think u should be playing na let alone play it while doing homework lol

yes father.
There are currently no users online.