Lost chakra


 Topic: Lost chakra
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 18, 2017 15:10
Bruush4410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
January 21, 2017
#1
How it is possible that I lost chakra playing 1 vs. 1 (Naruto vs. Ibiki). Has Morino Ibiki skills that steal chakra and I don't know about that or what the fuck?
  Posted on February 18, 2017 15:31
laxus
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 56
Joined on:
May 1, 2010
#2
Maybe u used chakra and therefore lost it!!!
  Posted on February 18, 2017 16:26
hinorashi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 67
Joined on:
July 27, 2007
#3
shareinganheir is a worthless piece of trash.
  Posted on February 18, 2017 16:50
sudden__death
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 684
Joined on:
June 19, 2011
#4
Bruush4410 wrote:
How it is possible that I lost chakra playing 1 vs. 1 (Naruto vs. Ibiki). Has Morino Ibiki skills that steal chakra and I don't know about that or what the fuck?

yea the same happen to me a few games back it was misumi vs. tsunade I had 2 chakra every timme i used the reflection move i wouldnt have chakra the next time
  Posted on February 18, 2017 19:13
Bruush4410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
January 21, 2017
#5
sudden__death wrote:
Bruush4410 wrote:
How it is possible that I lost chakra playing 1 vs. 1 (Naruto vs. Ibiki). Has Morino Ibiki skills that steal chakra and I don't know about that or what the fuck?

yea the same happen to me a few games back it was misumi vs. tsunade I had 2 chakra every timme i used the reflection move i wouldnt have chakra the next time

Yeah. Something like that. I would lose no matter what because he had about 150 descritible defense but I have never meet with situation like that. I couldn't lose chakra in any way so I don't have idea how it happened.
  Posted on February 18, 2017 20:26
Bruush4410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
January 21, 2017
#6
Oh. It was because of Shisui's jutsu - Kotoamatsukami. Every time I used skill I have been losing one random chakra for the rest of game it is because of that. : )
  Posted on February 18, 2017 23:02
*bruno-uchiha*
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1291
Joined on:
February 2, 2015
#7
  Posted on February 19, 2017 01:31
tortoise_impaler
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 380
Joined on:
June 11, 2016
#8
Bruush4410 wrote:
Oh. It was because of Shisui's jutsu - Kotoamatsukami. Every time I used skill I have been losing one random chakra for the rest of game it is because of that. : )
next time, read what skills are active on your character
  Posted on February 19, 2017 07:33
Bruush4410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
January 21, 2017
#9
tortoise_impaler wrote:
Bruush4410 wrote:
Oh. It was because of Shisui's jutsu - Kotoamatsukami. Every time I used skill I have been losing one random chakra for the rest of game it is because of that. : )
next time, read what skills are active on your character

Yeah. Especially when this jutsu is invisible. :D
And it works even if Shisui is dead.
  Posted on February 19, 2017 08:33
tortoise_impaler
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 380
Joined on:
June 11, 2016
#10
Bruush4410 wrote:
tortoise_impaler wrote:
Bruush4410 wrote:
Oh. It was because of Shisui's jutsu - Kotoamatsukami. Every time I used skill I have been losing one random chakra for the rest of game it is because of that. : )
next time, read what skills are active on your character

Yeah. Especially when this jutsu is invisible. :D
And it works even if Shisui is dead.
i don't think the skill was even active ur an just noob
  Posted on February 19, 2017 08:48
Bruush4410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
January 21, 2017
#11
tortoise_impaler wrote:
Bruush4410 wrote:
tortoise_impaler wrote:
next time, read what skills are active on your character

Yeah. Especially when this jutsu is invisible. :D
And it works even if Shisui is dead.
i don't think the skill was even active ur an just noob

Yeah, I am. Look, one round. I have for exemple one 1 taijutsu-1 random, I used shadow clones. The next round starts and all I have is 0/0/0/0/0 so. If this skill wasn't used tell me what happened if you are not noob. ; )
I'm here to get some knowledge and maybe someday I will not be a noob.
  Posted on February 19, 2017 15:44
Gayyshit1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 308
Joined on:
May 28, 2015
#12
Bruush4410 wrote:
tortoise_impaler wrote:
Bruush4410 wrote:
Yeah. Especially when this jutsu is invisible. :D
And it works even if Shisui is dead.
i don't think the skill was even active ur an just noob

Yeah, I am. Look, one round. I have for exemple one 1 taijutsu-1 random, I used shadow clones. The next round starts and all I have is 0/0/0/0/0 so. If this skill wasn't used tell me what happened if you are not noob. ; )
I'm here to get some knowledge and maybe someday I will not be a noob.

Lmao your sooooooooooo funny.
There are currently no users online.