Spam Kingdom: The 188th Edition - Page 37


 Topic: Spam Kingdom: The 188th Edition
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: New banner or naw
94 vote(s) since February 14, 2017 05:25
Yes (46) (49%)
No (11) (12%)
No Banner (16) (17%)
no1 cur (21) (22%)
  Posted on April 20, 2017 13:51
Itachi-dani
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 784
Joined on:
September 19, 2008
#541
I have no idea what is going on here but I love it

SharinganHeir12 wrote:
Every time she's given a platform to give evidence and credence to her point, she always says "Take my word for it." She's the Donald Trump of Naruto-Boards. In every detail that it entails.

HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH PRICELESS

BLACK LIST: mafia, kingenma, Fuckable, Fennekin, Dee-Jay
For Gin_92: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE
For Dee-Jay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
  Posted on April 20, 2017 16:44
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1813
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#542
Chidori_NK wrote:
Marceline wrote:
Chidori_NK wrote:
Its nice how things are going here still.
Hows that PS3 buddy?
still playing it hun i almost finished Evil within and assasins creed 3 the other 10 games are allreday finished. I am thinking of telling them when i go and get 10 new games i should try persona 5. And whats up with you marc hows it going?

How IS Evil Within? Is it worth it?
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on April 20, 2017 17:17
Chidori_NK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 454
Joined on:
July 14, 2009
#543
SharinganHeir12 wrote:
Chidori_NK wrote:
Marceline wrote:
Hows that PS3 buddy?
still playing it hun i almost finished Evil within and assasins creed 3 the other 10 games are allreday finished. I am thinking of telling them when i go and get 10 new games i should try persona 5. And whats up with you marc hows it going?

How IS Evil Within? Is it worth it?
it is worth your time and effort on both ps3 anđ ps4.
  Posted on April 20, 2017 17:19
Fuckable
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 174
Joined on:
June 18, 2011
#544
If I tried to download a PS2 emulator, would you guys be able to help me? I'm totally tech retarded and you would have to walk me through everything...
  Posted on April 20, 2017 17:22
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1813
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#545
Fuckable wrote:
If I tried to download a PS2 emulator, would you guys be able to help me? I'm totally tech retarded and you would have to walk me through everything...

I'll look into it, Chidori.

Also Fuckable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKWYNRs1JJ8

Google/Youtube usually have good guides for if people around here can't help ya. Just depends on what you search.
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on April 21, 2017 03:44
blood_fan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 132
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#546
globe earth debunked

::: made by your truly blood_fan:::sup bro::::
  Posted on April 21, 2017 05:12
Fennekin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2816
Joined on:
February 7, 2013
#547
oh no shari was abducted by himrashi
rip
My Anime List ~ >you will never dance with megumin
  Posted on April 21, 2017 05:24
Whitney
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10539
Joined on:
September 26, 2007
#548
| Kwido got them hands | Graphics Showcase - Writing Showcase - AmA

"Killing must feel good to God too... he does it all the time."
  Posted on April 21, 2017 05:36
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1813
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#549
Fennekin wrote:
oh no shari was abducted by himrashi
rip

I bet it was you that ratted me out too
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on April 21, 2017 09:25
Chidori_NK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 454
Joined on:
July 14, 2009
#550
SharinganHeir12 wrote:
Fuckable wrote:
If I tried to download a PS2 emulator, would you guys be able to help me? I'm totally tech retarded and you would have to walk me through everything...

I'll look into it, Chidori.

Also Fuckable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKWYNRs1JJ8

Google/Youtube usually have good guides for if people around here can't help ya. Just depends on what you search.
the game is fun its similiar to resident evil games.
  Posted on April 21, 2017 09:40
Chidori_NK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 454
Joined on:
July 14, 2009
#551
I miss my marceline pateline.
  Posted on April 21, 2017 19:47
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5020
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#552
  Posted on April 22, 2017 18:32
LadyFapsALot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 374
Joined on:
December 8, 2014
#553
master234 wrote:
Was that Onion talking?
May your heart be your guiding key.
  Posted on April 22, 2017 19:03
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5020
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#554
LadyFapsALot wrote:
master234 wrote:
Was that Onion talking?

That's what some people are saying but I'm not sure
  Posted on April 23, 2017 01:23
BooYousuck
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8834
Joined on:
June 10, 2008
#555
Hey you. The person that is viewing this post but isn't logged in. Come talk to me. Now. :)
There are currently no users online.