Level


 Topic: Level
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 5, 2017 15:18
Bruush4410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
January 21, 2017
#1
How can I get level?
When I'm fighting I always meet someone who is Academy-Chuunin and has account reseted and have a lot of person unlocked. When I lose with him I will lose 300exp and when I will win in some way I will get 60 exp. I can;t fcking get eny lv ...
  Posted on February 5, 2017 15:28
MaximillienFBGM
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 29
Joined on:
January 14, 2017
#2
We have a new DBZ based arena game that is actually playable by the name of: https://www.budokai-online.com/ Join our Public Discord here: https://discord.gg/VJUMCWK to communicate with the many players there and find a player to battle up against. In our Public Discord you can ask all the questions and find everything you need to know with our staff!
  Posted on February 5, 2017 16:03
tortoise_impaler
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 381
Joined on:
June 11, 2016
#3
MaximillienFBGM wrote:
We have a new DBZ based arena game that is actually playable by the name of: https://www.budokai-online.com/ Join our Public Discord here: https://discord.gg/VJUMCWK to communicate with the many players there and find a player to battle up against. In our Public Discord you can ask all the questions and find everything you need to know with our staff!
this game sucks don't do it
  Posted on February 5, 2017 17:35
Gayyshit1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 317
Joined on:
May 28, 2015
#4
Honestly you must be using really bad teams or making noob decisions in-game to have such a horrible ratio. I recommend practice more in quick game or study most characters skills a bit better. Also if all else fails and you can't even do that you could always swap. No use to rage about it tho.
  Posted on February 5, 2017 19:39
darkphoenix__002
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 272
Joined on:
October 31, 2008
#5
Bruush4410 wrote:
How can I get level?
When I'm fighting I always meet someone who is Academy-Chuunin and has account reseted and have a lot of person unlocked. When I lose with him I will lose 300exp and when I will win in some way I will get 60 exp. I can;t fcking get eny lv ...
u can buy it online at
www.hitlerdidnothingwrongexceptfordying.com or
www.gofuckyourselforuseteam7.com

Gayyshit1 wrote:
Honestly you must be using really bad teams or making noob decisions in-game to have such a horrible ratio. I recommend practice more in quick game or study most characters skills a bit better. Also if all else fails and you can't even do that you could always swap. No use to rage about it tho.

at least he's not gay
ヒトラーは私たちの主人と救い主です
Gayyshit1.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1