How to Revive Naruto-Arena? - Page 2


 Topic: How to Revive Naruto-Arena?
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 9, 2017 18:29
crappy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 94
Joined on:
August 7, 2007
#16
A 10 year vent appeared!


fuck you guy
  Posted on January 9, 2017 18:29
crappy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 94
Joined on:
August 7, 2007
#17
sonja77 wrote:
crappy wrote:
sonja77 wrote:
A 10 year vent appeared!

What will the community do?
i was here before you. i know how this game became so good
Yet you're clueless on the matter eh.

lemme just log in on my first account ever created on N-B because I'm the vent-est of the vents.

Orihime_Chan_01 wrote:
sonja77 wrote:
nah.

then?
You tell me. Ain't die tho
fuck you guy
  Posted on January 9, 2017 18:34
XxCaptain_SoraxX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5273
Joined on:
July 27, 2008
#18
get more people to join I guess?

Anime list | set by sauke1616
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
  Posted on January 9, 2017 18:35
crappy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 94
Joined on:
August 7, 2007
#19
sonja77 wrote:
A 10 year vent appeared!

What will the community do?
i used to be ladder rank 5 btw
  Posted on January 9, 2017 18:44
sudden__death
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 686
Joined on:
June 19, 2011
#20
sonja77 wrote:
crappy wrote:
sonja77 wrote:
A 10 year vent appeared!

What will the community do?
i was here before you. i know how this game became so good
Yet you're clueless on the matter eh.

lemme just log in on my first account ever created on N-B because I'm the vent-est of the vents.

Orihime_Chan_01 wrote:
sonja77 wrote:
nah.

then?
You tell me. Ain't die tho
  Posted on January 9, 2017 19:08
PandaSwag
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 10
Joined on:
July 11, 2012
#21
I'm a 10yo vet also, but my dude..

we can't do shit if there are no mod, gm's or admins to start that..
players lost all interest because the people who were suppose to be running this shit simply started giving 0 fucks about this..
  Posted on January 9, 2017 19:11
LeeHarveyOswald
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 83
Joined on:
December 16, 2016
#22
I think we need to use the only way that still atracts people: Sex
We establish a whore-house of naruto arena in every country and rewards for achievments.
become gennin= a kiss
become anbu= a foot job
unlock Ao= titty fuck
* this needs more thinking*
and when you become kage you can marry that whore and she's yours,if you reset your account you lose everything.
It's the only way.
I don't believe in the moon,I think it's just the back of the sun
  Posted on January 9, 2017 19:22
ithreddevil
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1249
Joined on:
February 5, 2011
#23
LeeHarveyOswald wrote:
I think we need to use the only way that still atracts people: Sex
We establish a whore-house of naruto arena in every country and rewards for achievments.
become gennin= a kiss
become anbu= a foot job
unlock Ao= titty fuck
* this needs more thinking*
and when you become kage you can marry that whore and she's yours,if you reset your account you lose everything.
It's the only way.
That's sick and awesome at the same time
☯No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
✈We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.

  Posted on January 9, 2017 19:45
XOXOASUNA
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 5
Joined on:
December 27, 2015
#24
sonja77 wrote:
A 10 year vent appeared!

What will the community do?
I'm dieing right now. 😂
  Posted on January 9, 2017 19:48
-__yondaime__-
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 16866
Joined on:
July 5, 2007
#25
iygge wrote:
If the moderators dont give a shit.. sorry, its lost of time do something
moderators cant do anything to revive this site lmao

only ones that can do anything are the webmasters or people who have access to the Admin Control Panel, but the access to that has been taken away by gametester cause he;s a bitch
  Posted on January 9, 2017 19:50
ithreddevil
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1249
Joined on:
February 5, 2011
#26
-__yondaime__- wrote:
iygge wrote:
If the moderators dont give a shit.. sorry, its lost of time do something
moderators cant do anything to revive this site lmao

only ones that can do anything are the webmasters or people who have access to the Admin Control Panel, but the access to that has been taken away by gametester cause he;s a bitch

That's so sad
☯No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
✈We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.

  Posted on January 9, 2017 20:32
exray
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1234
Joined on:
October 14, 2007
#27
LeeHarveyOswald wrote:
I think we need to use the only way that still atracts people: Sex
We establish a whore-house of naruto arena in every country and rewards for achievments.
become gennin= a kiss
become anbu= a foot job
unlock Ao= titty fuck
* this needs more thinking*
and when you become kage you can marry that whore and she's yours,if you reset your account you lose everything.
It's the only way.
i like this guy. Trump out. Lee Harvey Oswald for president

|| Just a Noob || Kadeem28 makes great avatars
  Posted on January 9, 2017 20:39
anonymsyca
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 7
Joined on:
May 2, 2010
#28
crappy wrote:
Naruto - Arena is pretty dead. The creators are lazy fucks and vanished. I'm a 10 year vet and I want to bring the game back. How can we as a community revive N-A?

I want it back too, but how can we promote and bring the game back again?
  Posted on January 9, 2017 20:42
exray
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1234
Joined on:
October 14, 2007
#29
anonymsyca wrote:
crappy wrote:
Naruto - Arena is pretty dead. The creators are lazy fucks and vanished. I'm a 10 year vet and I want to bring the game back. How can we as a community revive N-A?

I want it back too, but how can we promote and bring the game back again?
Find the game from gametester. Buy it from him

|| Just a Noob || Kadeem28 makes great avatars
  Posted on January 9, 2017 20:53
Bananya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 18
Joined on:
August 31, 2016
#30
It needs to be shown to more people who can play.
My dream is to become a super chocolate treat that everyone will enjoy ^-^ ~Meow
*bruno-uchiha*, Marceline, Reaps.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3