bleach ''687'' they are back&reveals of soul king


 Topic: bleach ''687'' they are back&reveals of soul king
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 25, 2016 20:11
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 75
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#1
http://missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/154689171972/we-do-knot-always-love-you-chapter-2-full

who is back?
  Posted on December 25, 2016 20:31
tickleman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2834
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#2
I'd rather wait for the whole story. Idc about Rukia's wedding, the Fullbringers etc. I just want the Hisagi and Soul King story.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Posted on December 25, 2016 20:58
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 75
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#3
tickleman wrote:
I'd rather wait for the whole story. Idc about Rukia's wedding, the Fullbringers etc. I just want the Hisagi and Soul King story.
hmm i won't spoil to you because you obviously didn't read it right? it has nothing to do with them
  Posted on December 25, 2016 22:24
tickleman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2834
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#4
thor-gerard wrote:
tickleman wrote:
I'd rather wait for the whole story. Idc about Rukia's wedding, the Fullbringers etc. I just want the Hisagi and Soul King story.
hmm i won't spoil to you because you obviously didn't read it right? it has nothing to do with them

"i'd rather wait for the full story"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Posted on December 26, 2016 09:28
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 75
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#5
tickleman wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
tickleman wrote:
I'd rather wait for the whole story. Idc about Rukia's wedding, the Fullbringers etc. I just want the Hisagi and Soul King story.
hmm i won't spoil to you because you obviously didn't read it right? it has nothing to do with them

"i'd rather wait for the full story"
fair aff
  Posted on December 26, 2016 09:41
m149307
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1727
Joined on:
August 28, 2007
#6
Fanfic?
  Posted on December 26, 2016 15:14
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 696
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#7
Where are the scans?
  Posted on December 26, 2016 16:49
tickleman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2834
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#8
m149307 wrote:
Fanfic?

We don't know yet, Kubo made the last one cannon, so this one might be as well.

pawelgs1 wrote:
Where are the scans?

It's a light novel.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kingenma.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 0