Merged zamasu vs beerus - Page 2


 Topic: Merged zamasu vs beerus
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 25, 2016 04:32
tomasakatsuki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1834
Joined on:
January 18, 2010
#16
Beerus , gos of destruction my friend
avy by me/pokemon sprite by sai/credits on sign
  Posted on November 25, 2016 05:32
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#17
master234 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
@markellanothony merged zamasu is stronger hakai is shit here+immortal


master234 wrote:


LOL just stop man you making 0 sense



unlike you who is putting a pic to act cool im giving facts

1.beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku

2.champa who supposed to be on beeru's level he shitted on his pants when hti and goku looked like mad on him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqh82EB4rI


3.when goku and vegeta fused into evgito in buu saga they were even stronger than mystic goahn (since they kept with super buu gohan absorded)
remember gohan was 12x stronegr than goku ssj3,goku stated goten and trunks if they have to fuse they should be the stronges person in the universe and could deal with buu
means gotenks in ssj1 is agueable better than ssj3 goku,in ssj3 puts him 8x stronger than goku,buu and gotenks were abotu equal,gohan was stomping buu but he lost th davnge after he fought buutenks means he was 1,5x stronger than buu so he is at least 12x stronger than ssj3 goku

4.so if we have to do base vegito=mystic gohan (who is leagues above)
potara gives boost more than 4.800x


5.whis stated goku and vegeta together they should have given to beerus a good fight

6.now though this it's clear why beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku


now putting goku+vegetax4.800 (higher of course)+ssb
it's overkill for beerus
merged zamsuw was on par with this


beerus take base goku seriously (god ki) means in ssb he got 50x boost i cant see him being 0,1/100 of merged zamasu
if yes support your points

You still making 0 sense, you just jumping all over the place
because i know i debunked you from beerus>zamasu thing

say what doesnt make sense to you then

hahahaha,you dont know because i got the point?
  Posted on November 25, 2016 06:35
Kazetzuge_ph
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 17
Joined on:
May 31, 2010
#18
thor-gerard wrote:
6972box wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS BEERUS DYING BECAUSE ZAMASU ? WHIS STOPPED VEGETA AND GOKU WITH HIS FUCKING PINKY, ZAMASU GOT RAPED BY VEGITO. YOU JUST CREATING TOPICS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FEEL RIGHT.
do you even understand what you say?


im alwasying feeling right imo,not like some ''others''


the reason why beerus die becuz zamasu kill the kaoishin of universe 7 when a kaoishin dies the God of D will die too and the god of D got the same power of king of all lols so zamasu cant beat beerus even tho he is immortal
Look Its Son Guko
  Posted on November 25, 2016 08:36
iMizu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 223
Joined on:
February 18, 2014
#19
A good rasengan to the face will send Ichigo back into the Shadow Realm, where he'll face Gajeel in battle while Luffy watches on in excitement.
  Posted on November 25, 2016 11:47
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#20
Kazetzuge_ph wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
6972box wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS BEERUS DYING BECAUSE ZAMASU ? WHIS STOPPED VEGETA AND GOKU WITH HIS FUCKING PINKY, ZAMASU GOT RAPED BY VEGITO. YOU JUST CREATING TOPICS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FEEL RIGHT.
do you even understand what you say?


im alwasying feeling right imo,not like some ''others''


the reason why beerus die becuz zamasu kill the kaoishin of universe 7 when a kaoishin dies the God of D will die too and the god of D got the same power of king of all lols so zamasu cant beat beerus even tho he is immortal
nor beerus cannot beat him since he is immortal and he will get stronger untill he suprasses beerus in your logic
but as i proved merged zamasu is hundred times stronger than beerus
  Posted on November 25, 2016 12:53
iMizu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 223
Joined on:
February 18, 2014
#21
thor-gerard wrote:
Kazetzuge_ph wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
do you even understand what you say?


im alwasying feeling right imo,not like some ''others''


the reason why beerus die becuz zamasu kill the kaoishin of universe 7 when a kaoishin dies the God of D will die too and the god of D got the same power of king of all lols so zamasu cant beat beerus even tho he is immortal
nor beerus cannot beat him since he is immortal and he will get stronger untill he suprasses beerus in your logic
but as i proved merged zamasu is hundred times stronger than beerus
'proved'



would still probably cock-slap him merged.
  Posted on November 25, 2016 16:41
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#22
iMizu wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
Kazetzuge_ph wrote:
the reason why beerus die becuz zamasu kill the kaoishin of universe 7 when a kaoishin dies the God of D will die too and the god of D got the same power of king of all lols so zamasu cant beat beerus even tho he is immortal
nor beerus cannot beat him since he is immortal and he will get stronger untill he suprasses beerus in your logic
but as i proved merged zamasu is hundred times stronger than beerus
'proved'



would still probably cock-slap him merged.
1.future zamasu is immorta,merged too so hakai wont work

2.hakai won't also work since he is hundred tiers above beerus


anything else?
  Posted on November 25, 2016 19:22
Uchiha-Madara(S)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 388
Joined on:
March 23, 2012
#23
thor-gerard wrote:
@markellanothony merged zamasu is stronger hakai is shit here+immortal


master234 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:

forgot to mention
seal is restricted
it stated that th estorngest chr after beerus is black,now if he is fused with zamasu and multplier them x4.800+ they cannot shitstomp even whis?
didnt gowasu and the other kai stated they never felt ki like this?

LOL just stop man you making 0 sense



unlike you who is putting a pic to act cool im giving facts

1.beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku

2.champa who supposed to be on beeru's level he shitted on his pants when hti and goku looked like mad on him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqh82EB4rI


3.when goku and vegeta fused into evgito in buu saga they were even stronger than mystic goahn (since they kept with super buu gohan absorded)
remember gohan was 12x stronegr than goku ssj3,goku stated goten and trunks if they have to fuse they should be the stronges person in the universe and could deal with buu
means gotenks in ssj1 is agueable better than ssj3 goku,in ssj3 puts him 8x stronger than goku,buu and gotenks were abotu equal,gohan was stomping buu but he lost th davnge after he fought buutenks means he was 1,5x stronger than buu so he is at least 12x stronger than ssj3 goku

4.so if we have to do base vegito=mystic gohan (who is leagues above)
potara gives boost more than 4.800x


5.whis stated goku and vegeta together they should have given to beerus a good fight

6.now though this it's clear why beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku


now putting goku+vegetax4.800 (higher of course)+ssb
it's overkill for beerus
merged zamsuw was on par with this


beerus take base goku seriously (god ki) means in ssb he got 50x boost i cant see him being 0,1/100 of merged zamasu
if yes support your points
there is no multiplier for super saiyan blue or potara fusion none of this makes sense, beerus is stronger than him until said otherwise
  Posted on November 25, 2016 19:33
Geniuzz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 38
Joined on:
November 22, 2014
#24
There is a reason he went for the Kaioshin and ignored to face Beerus. He could have just went and get stronger against him right away hmm?
Also, As explained in the anime, Merged Zamasu is not completely immortal, Beerus would one hit destroy his entire half, leaving Zamasu useless.
devilxain wrote:
ZELL wrote:
just so you know you are only here because your parents are straight
you wouldn't, otherwise
I honestly don't like the idea of being gay. But why is it a problem?
My religion ( islam ) is against it too but why is it a problem
Take a read for pure Inspiration
Don't drink and drive
Dont forget - Purpose
  Posted on November 25, 2016 19:33
markellanthony
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1334
Joined on:
May 13, 2009
#25
Merged zamasu isn't completely immortal. How else could trunks beat him with a sword. Beerus has the power to delete zamasu black. nothing else needs to be said
  Posted on November 25, 2016 19:42
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#26
Uchiha-Madara(S) wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
@markellanothony merged zamasu is stronger hakai is shit here+immortal


master234 wrote:


LOL just stop man you making 0 sense



unlike you who is putting a pic to act cool im giving facts

1.beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku

2.champa who supposed to be on beeru's level he shitted on his pants when hti and goku looked like mad on him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqh82EB4rI


3.when goku and vegeta fused into evgito in buu saga they were even stronger than mystic goahn (since they kept with super buu gohan absorded)
remember gohan was 12x stronegr than goku ssj3,goku stated goten and trunks if they have to fuse they should be the stronges person in the universe and could deal with buu
means gotenks in ssj1 is agueable better than ssj3 goku,in ssj3 puts him 8x stronger than goku,buu and gotenks were abotu equal,gohan was stomping buu but he lost th davnge after he fought buutenks means he was 1,5x stronger than buu so he is at least 12x stronger than ssj3 goku

4.so if we have to do base vegito=mystic gohan (who is leagues above)
potara gives boost more than 4.800x


5.whis stated goku and vegeta together they should have given to beerus a good fight

6.now though this it's clear why beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku


now putting goku+vegetax4.800 (higher of course)+ssb
it's overkill for beerus
merged zamsuw was on par with this


beerus take base goku seriously (god ki) means in ssb he got 50x boost i cant see him being 0,1/100 of merged zamasu
if yes support your points
there is no multiplier for super saiyan blue or potara fusion none of this makes sense, beerus is stronger than him until said otherwise
base vegito was already above mystic gohan puts him leagues more than 400x boost

markellanthony wrote:
Merged zamasu isn't completely immortal. How else could trunks beat him with a sword. Beerus has the power to delete zamasu black. nothing else needs to be said
he can his hal;f body but he wont,since hakai wotn work on someone stronger

also trunks didnt beat him,he was tired,and yet later they couldnt stand a chance
  Posted on November 25, 2016 22:24
iMizu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 223
Joined on:
February 18, 2014
#27
No exact statement that says merged zamasu was hundreds above Beerus, where the fuck are you getting these absurd facts?
  Posted on November 25, 2016 23:51
Uchiha-Madara(S)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 388
Joined on:
March 23, 2012
#28
thor-gerard wrote:
Uchiha-Madara(S) wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
@markellanothony merged zamasu is stronger hakai is shit here+immortal





unlike you who is putting a pic to act cool im giving facts

1.beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku

2.champa who supposed to be on beeru's level he shitted on his pants when hti and goku looked like mad on him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqh82EB4rI


3.when goku and vegeta fused into evgito in buu saga they were even stronger than mystic goahn (since they kept with super buu gohan absorded)
remember gohan was 12x stronegr than goku ssj3,goku stated goten and trunks if they have to fuse they should be the stronges person in the universe and could deal with buu
means gotenks in ssj1 is agueable better than ssj3 goku,in ssj3 puts him 8x stronger than goku,buu and gotenks were abotu equal,gohan was stomping buu but he lost th davnge after he fought buutenks means he was 1,5x stronger than buu so he is at least 12x stronger than ssj3 goku

4.so if we have to do base vegito=mystic gohan (who is leagues above)
potara gives boost more than 4.800x


5.whis stated goku and vegeta together they should have given to beerus a good fight

6.now though this it's clear why beerus was shocked when he showed kaiokenx10 goku


now putting goku+vegetax4.800 (higher of course)+ssb
it's overkill for beerus
merged zamsuw was on par with this


beerus take base goku seriously (god ki) means in ssb he got 50x boost i cant see him being 0,1/100 of merged zamasu
if yes support your points
there is no multiplier for super saiyan blue or potara fusion none of this makes sense, beerus is stronger than him until said otherwise
base vegito was already above mystic gohan puts him leagues more than 400x boost

markellanthony wrote:
Merged zamasu isn't completely immortal. How else could trunks beat him with a sword. Beerus has the power to delete zamasu black. nothing else needs to be said
he can his hal;f body but he wont,since hakai wotn work on someone stronger

also trunks didnt beat him,he was tired,and yet later they couldnt stand a chance
vegito isnt zamasu, there is no way to quantify how much stronger vegito was compared to ultimate gohan 400x seems to be a big strech there hasnt been such a power gap in dbz also beerus also stated he could wipe the floor with zamasu in trunks timeline, evidently zamasu wanted to avoid beerus for a reason this is no debate.
  Posted on November 26, 2016 07:07
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#29
Uchiha-Madara(S) wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
Uchiha-Madara(S) wrote:
there is no multiplier for super saiyan blue or potara fusion none of this makes sense, beerus is stronger than him until said otherwise
base vegito was already above mystic gohan puts him leagues more than 400x boost

markellanthony wrote:
Merged zamasu isn't completely immortal. How else could trunks beat him with a sword. Beerus has the power to delete zamasu black. nothing else needs to be said
he can his hal;f body but he wont,since hakai wotn work on someone stronger

also trunks didnt beat him,he was tired,and yet later they couldnt stand a chance
vegito isnt zamasu, there is no way to quantify how much stronger vegito was compared to ultimate gohan 400x seems to be a big strech there hasnt been such a power gap in dbz also beerus also stated he could wipe the floor with zamasu in trunks timeline, evidently zamasu wanted to avoid beerus for a reason this is no debate.
gohan is 12x stornger than goku ssj3,goku stated gotenks shoudl be the strongest warrior in the universe,means in thei ssj1 they should be equal or higher thn goku,but later they showed ssj3,made them 8x strnger than goku,gotenks with super buu was equal one,when gohan arrived he stomped but when buu absorded gotenksj he had the upper hand,makes gohan 1,5x stronger than buu,
so gohan is 12x stronger than goku
vegtio base>mystic gohan
if we suppose vegito base=gohan
potara gives boost 4.800
if we suppose vegto base is way weaker than gohan he is still alot stornger than goku ssj3 which makes potara boost hgiher than 400x


iMizu wrote:
No exact statement that says merged zamasu was hundreds above Beerus, where the fuck are you getting these absurd facts?

gowasu stated never felt such enegy before and kai,he was going to become universe itself
  Posted on November 26, 2016 07:58
iMizu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 223
Joined on:
February 18, 2014
#30
thor-gerard wrote:
Uchiha-Madara(S) wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:

base vegito was already above mystic gohan puts him leagues more than 400x boost


he can his hal;f body but he wont,since hakai wotn work on someone stronger

also trunks didnt beat him,he was tired,and yet later they couldnt stand a chance
vegito isnt zamasu, there is no way to quantify how much stronger vegito was compared to ultimate gohan 400x seems to be a big strech there hasnt been such a power gap in dbz also beerus also stated he could wipe the floor with zamasu in trunks timeline, evidently zamasu wanted to avoid beerus for a reason this is no debate.
gohan is 12x stornger than goku ssj3,goku stated gotenks shoudl be the strongest warrior in the universe,means in thei ssj1 they should be equal or higher thn goku,but later they showed ssj3,made them 8x strnger than goku,gotenks with super buu was equal one,when gohan arrived he stomped but when buu absorded gotenksj he had the upper hand,makes gohan 1,5x stronger than buu,
so gohan is 12x stronger than goku
vegtio base>mystic gohan
if we suppose vegito base=gohan
potara gives boost 4.800
if we suppose vegto base is way weaker than gohan he is still alot stornger than goku ssj3 which makes potara boost hgiher than 400x


iMizu wrote:
No exact statement that says merged zamasu was hundreds above Beerus, where the fuck are you getting these absurd facts?

gowasu stated never felt such enegy before and kai,he was going to become universe itself
That's 'cause Gowasu is a bitch ass nigga.
There are currently no users online.