femto vs itachi - Page 3


 Topic: femto vs itachi
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:05
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4545
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#31
Gankahz wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
everyone has it
everyone in the Naruto Universe maybe
(Invalid img)
b-b-but itachi is the strongest char in a subpar show with a shit story, he has to be the best right??

the fucking blind goku fanboyism syndrome all over in this cancer infested section lol
How Gin feels about me
Avatur by aya~
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:07
Gankahz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 528
Joined on:
November 8, 2014
#32
I'm going to bookmark this topic so I can come back to it later for a funny read.
Admin & Graphics Staff Leader of Budokai-Online [DBZ Arena]
SteamBudokai-Online DiscordBudokai-Online
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:09
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4545
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#33
Gankahz wrote:
I'm going to bookmark this topic so I can come back to it later for a funny read.
lmao there's literal bullshit everywhere in this section, retards such as box9672 and manuel3 going like ''who is alucard (goku/itachi) win easy''

literal autism
How Gin feels about me
Avatur by aya~
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:12
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#34
Gankahz wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
chakra is physical and spiritual energy almsot everyone has it
spike7011 wrote:
Genjutsu doesn't really work on anyone outside of the narutoverse
do you not understand what this means?

and i answered it
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:21
BeastModeCowboy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1115
Joined on:
August 8, 2014
#35
My eraser wins, end of story
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:29
Gankahz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 528
Joined on:
November 8, 2014
#36
thor-gerard wrote:
Gankahz wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
chakra is physical and spiritual energy almsot everyone has it
spike7011 wrote:
Genjutsu doesn't really work on anyone outside of the narutoverse
do you not understand what this means?

and i answered it

So you've read that Femto doesn't possess Chakra because he's not from the Naruto Universe.
Therefore, Itachi's eye tricks ain't shit.
Admin & Graphics Staff Leader of Budokai-Online [DBZ Arena]
SteamBudokai-Online DiscordBudokai-Online
  Posted on November 24, 2016 22:50
spike7011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13673
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#37
I think it's a bit more idiotic to believe that Itachi has a chance even if he can use genjutsu.

For someone of Femto's caliber, he'd just snap out of it in an instant
𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 ~
  Posted on November 24, 2016 23:40
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#38
Gankahz wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
Gankahz wrote:
do you not understand what this means?

and i answered it

So you've read that Femto doesn't possess Chakra because he's not from the Naruto Universe.
Therefore, Itachi's eye tricks ain't shit.
chakra=physical and spirtual energy
femto possess it


spike7011 wrote:
I think it's a bit more idiotic to believe that Itachi has a chance even if he can use genjutsu.

For someone of Femto's caliber, he'd just snap out of it in an instant

proof? about his level
  Posted on November 25, 2016 00:42
spike7011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13673
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#39
thor-gerard wrote:
Gankahz wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:

and i answered it

So you've read that Femto doesn't possess Chakra because he's not from the Naruto Universe.
Therefore, Itachi's eye tricks ain't shit.
chakra=physical and spirtual energy
femto possess it


spike7011 wrote:
I think it's a bit more idiotic to believe that Itachi has a chance even if he can use genjutsu.

For someone of Femto's caliber, he'd just snap out of it in an instant

proof? about his level
proof to what? That he's a God? I'm guessing you've never even watched the anime, let alone read the manga if I actually have to explain this to you.
𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 ~
  Posted on November 25, 2016 05:33
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#40
spike7011 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
Gankahz wrote:


So you've read that Femto doesn't possess Chakra because he's not from the Naruto Universe.
Therefore, Itachi's eye tricks ain't shit.
chakra=physical and spirtual energy
femto possess it


spike7011 wrote:
I think it's a bit more idiotic to believe that Itachi has a chance even if he can use genjutsu.

For someone of Femto's caliber, he'd just snap out of it in an instant

proof? about his level
proof to what? That he's a God? I'm guessing you've never even watched the anime, let alone read the manga if I actually have to explain this to you.
i hjave watchg and continue reading the manga
he beated emperor ganishka and trolled skull knight ,what more?
nothing
  Posted on November 25, 2016 18:50
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 692
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#41
thor-gerard wrote:
Gankahz wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:

and i answered it

So you've read that Femto doesn't possess Chakra because he's not from the Naruto Universe.
Therefore, Itachi's eye tricks ain't shit.
chakra=physical and spirtual energy
femto possess it


spike7011 wrote:
I think it's a bit more idiotic to believe that Itachi has a chance even if he can use genjutsu.

For someone of Femto's caliber, he'd just snap out of it in an instant

proof? about his level

You had better get to know the Narutoverse before talking about chakra. Only people from the Narutoverse do posses it. Kaguya was the one who gave it to them. There were humans in the Narutoverse far before Kaguya, as shown in the flashbacks, and they didn't have chakra.
  Posted on November 25, 2016 18:55
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#42
pawelgs1 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
Gankahz wrote:


So you've read that Femto doesn't possess Chakra because he's not from the Naruto Universe.
Therefore, Itachi's eye tricks ain't shit.
chakra=physical and spirtual energy
femto possess it


spike7011 wrote:
I think it's a bit more idiotic to believe that Itachi has a chance even if he can use genjutsu.

For someone of Femto's caliber, he'd just snap out of it in an instant

proof? about his level

You had better get to know the Narutoverse before talking about chakra. Only people from the Narutoverse do posses it. Kaguya was the one who gave it to them. There were humans in the Narutoverse far before Kaguya, as shown in the flashbacks, and they didn't have chakra.
kaguya with shinju tree gived thm th chance to release it,they always had it but they couldnt release it is what you wnat to say
also chakra isn't a physical and spiritual energy? it is
everyone possess or physical or spiritual (or both of them at teh same time) so i don't see why genjutsu cannot work
plus on battledome energies are equalized if there is a chance to prove genjutsu won't work which i dont think
  Posted on November 25, 2016 18:58
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 692
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#43
Lol. Now give any proofs that they had chakra before Kaguya's appearing.
  Posted on November 25, 2016 19:02
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 73
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#44
pawelgs1 wrote:
Lol. Now give any proofs that they had chakra before Kaguya's appearing.
i say they didnt release


now i remember,kaguay uses infinite tsukyumi,they were still huamns maybe they didn't possess spiritual energy but still everyone possess the physical,tsukyumi worked
  Posted on November 25, 2016 19:12
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 692
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#45
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Lol. Now give any proofs that they had chakra before Kaguya's appearing.
i say they didnt release


now i remember,kaguay uses infinite tsukyumi,they were still huamns maybe they didn't possess spiritual energy but still everyone possess the physical,tsukyumi worked

If Infinite Tsukuyoumi had worked on them, it means they did posses chakra and this still doesn't change the fact, that Kaguya was said to be the mother of chakra.
Gayyshit1, Itatsuu, sabrina_vip1.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3