Alucard's Fan club


 Topic: Alucard's Fan club
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:29
-BrawL-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 943
Joined on:
June 14, 2016
#1
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:30
saint
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 898
Joined on:
September 12, 2008
#2
Please write my name in your book
Doing avys, icons and gif tags for xats. PM requests.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:32
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4524
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#3
jeffreaky, aka my son will handle you
How Gin feels about me
Avatur by aya~
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:34
saint
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 898
Joined on:
September 12, 2008
#4
Jeffreaky and I are brothers
Doing avys, icons and gif tags for xats. PM requests.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:37
JueVioleGrace
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 818
Joined on:
June 22, 2016
#5
Dee-Jay wrote:
jeffreaky, aka my son will handle you
There we go again. Am I even there in your dreams aswell fam ?
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:39
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4524
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#6
JueVioleGrace wrote:
Dee-Jay wrote:
jeffreaky, aka my son will handle you
There we go again. Am I even there in your dreams aswell fam ?
rofl i swear ur adorable ahaha
How Gin feels about me
Avatur by aya~
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:40
saint
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 898
Joined on:
September 12, 2008
#7
senpai
notice
me
pls
Doing avys, icons and gif tags for xats. PM requests.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:40
-BrawL-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 943
Joined on:
June 14, 2016
#8


  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:40
Kurwin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 152
Joined on:
March 16, 2015
#9
Well The Hellsing fan club should be better. Alucard as a main char is very good but after all i prefer the old walter, captain and andersen.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:41
-BrawL-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 943
Joined on:
June 14, 2016
#10
Kurwin wrote:
Well The Hellsing fan club should be better. Alucard as a main char is very good but after all i prefer the old walter, captain and andersen.

lolololol
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:42
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4524
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#11
saint wrote:
senpai
notice
me
pls

+ DevilXain
+Jeffreaky

lets go OP plz update
How Gin feels about me
Avatur by aya~
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:45
JueVioleGrace
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 818
Joined on:
June 22, 2016
#12
Dee-Jay wrote:
saint wrote:
senpai
notice
me
pls

+ DevilXain
+Jeffreaky

lets go OP plz update
Sorry Ahmed, i don't side with terrorists.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:45
saint
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 898
Joined on:
September 12, 2008
#13
JueVioleGrace wrote:
Dee-Jay wrote:
saint wrote:
senpai
notice
me
pls

+ DevilXain
+Jeffreaky

lets go OP plz update
Sorry Ahmed, i don't side with terrorists.
Which one of us is the terrorist?
Doing avys, icons and gif tags for xats. PM requests.
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:45
Dee-Jay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4524
Joined on:
August 25, 2008
#14
saint wrote:
JueVioleGrace wrote:
Dee-Jay wrote:
+ DevilXain
+Jeffreaky

lets go OP plz update
Sorry Ahmed, i don't side with terrorists.
Which one of us is the terrorist?
me obviously :>
How Gin feels about me
Avatur by aya~
  Posted on August 10, 2016 18:46
JueVioleGrace
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 818
Joined on:
June 22, 2016
#15
saint wrote:
JueVioleGrace wrote:
Dee-Jay wrote:
+ DevilXain
+Jeffreaky

lets go OP plz update
Sorry Ahmed, i don't side with terrorists.
Which one of us is the terrorist?
Your friend, Dj, pretending to be white.
Gankahz, GrandViperX, Marceline, UchihaSenjuChidi, Zed.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 5