[ama]akame il mafioso


 Topic: [ama]akame il mafioso
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:23
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#1
Real Name (Optional): klajdi(clydee)
Age/Birthday: 11 jan
Gender: male
Country/State: albania
Favorite Animal: sloth
Favorite Food: fried chicken
Favorite Song: My opinions if i could rap
Favorite Quote: "Mix the gas with the lean, call that gasoline"-Soulja Boy

hoping on the wave
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:34
Masta_J
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 11910
Joined on:
June 29, 2007
#2
Why am I the first question?


~ Ask Me Anything | | Spartania | | ACR Xat | | MastaThaGod™ ~
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:36
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#3
Masta_J wrote:
Why am I the first question?
because you posted first, duh


duh
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:37
bones512
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4644
Joined on:
February 7, 2008
#4
Are we MS butt buddies for life?
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:37
Masta_J
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 11910
Joined on:
June 29, 2007
#5
akame wrote:
Masta_J wrote:
Why am I the first question?
because you posted first, duh


duh
Ayo why you so rude?

Acr changed you bro.


~ Ask Me Anything | | Spartania | | ACR Xat | | MastaThaGod™ ~
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:37
4you
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 732
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#6
Do you miss me?
[Avy by: Derp] [Player card by: Vinny]
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:39
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#7
bones512 wrote:
Are we MS butt buddies for life?
always

Masta_J wrote:
akame wrote:
Masta_J wrote:
Why am I the first question?
because you posted first, duh


duh
Ayo why you so rude?

Acr changed you bro.
acr woke up the monster that had been sleeping for a long time

4you wrote:
Do you miss me?
yea bruh
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:41
4you
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 732
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#8
akame wrote:
bones512 wrote:
Are we MS butt buddies for life?
always

Masta_J wrote:
akame wrote:
because you posted first, duh


duh
Ayo why you so rude?

Acr changed you bro.
acr woke up the monster that had been sleeping for a long time

4you wrote:
Do you miss me?
yea bruh

<3

What would U do with a million dollars?
What would be your first pick to visit/travel to?
Do you like Trump or Hillary?
[Avy by: Derp] [Player card by: Vinny]
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:43
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#9
4you wrote:
akame wrote:
bones512 wrote:
Are we MS butt buddies for life?
always

Masta_J wrote:
Ayo why you so rude?

Acr changed you bro.
acr woke up the monster that had been sleeping for a long time

4you wrote:
Do you miss me?
yea bruh

<3

What would U do with a million dollars?
What would be your first pick to visit/travel to?
Do you like Trump or Hillary?
spend it on a nice car, watches and build some business to keep hold of myself

south korea for the food or LA for the girls

trump is less boring
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:44
maldea
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16820
Joined on:
November 3, 2007
#10
who are the people that you like the most here?

are Kardashian sisters whores?

whats your opinion about me?
...::Tourneys won: 220::...

Last : ~ Official Staff Tournament: Eye of the Eagle #1 ~
...::Power Of $p@m::...
.
~For you my zbitches~
「Spartania」 ACRecruitment Secret Forum .
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:47
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#11
maldea wrote:
who are the people that you like the most here?

are Kardashian sisters whores?

whats your opinion about me?
acr or nb?

they most certainly are

you're pretty cool, i need to cope your adidas
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:48
maldea
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16820
Joined on:
November 3, 2007
#12
akame wrote:
maldea wrote:
who are the people that you like the most here?

are Kardashian sisters whores?

whats your opinion about me?
acr or nb?

they most certainly are

you're pretty cool, i need to cope your adidas

nb
...::Tourneys won: 220::...

Last : ~ Official Staff Tournament: Eye of the Eagle #1 ~
...::Power Of $p@m::...
.
~For you my zbitches~
「Spartania」 ACRecruitment Secret Forum .
  Posted on August 4, 2016 20:50
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#13
maldea wrote:
akame wrote:
maldea wrote:
who are the people that you like the most here?

are Kardashian sisters whores?

whats your opinion about me?
acr or nb?

they most certainly are

you're pretty cool, i need to cope your adidas

nb
that would be a long list, very long
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on August 4, 2016 21:20
iMonstrosity
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2929
Joined on:
July 13, 2012
#14
Since you've been in clans with both, who is the bigger fruitcake Bubz or Tj?
MAL || Day 1's || Sqd || #PG || #FF2015 || #ComeUp

If i die, I'll probably cry at my own service
  Posted on August 4, 2016 21:23
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#15
iMonstrosity wrote:
Since you've been in clans with both, who is the bigger fruitcake Bubz or Tj?
bubz is dirty af, he trynna suck you every min
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

dolfuny1322.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1