#BLM.


 Topic: #BLM.
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:13
SoCalBased
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 317
Joined on:
May 20, 2012
#1
As some of you know there was a peaceful protest and Memphis . Me I stand for justice as I am Black and its good to see us come together for a important cause. What do you guys think about it ?
Forever Based Keep it positive
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:17
Shotokenz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 180
Joined on:
March 22, 2016
#2
You kill your own people everyday but yet black live matter?
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:18
neji410
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 562
Joined on:
July 28, 2006
#3
This is very much so not the place to do this. Incoming: racism.
Get your ass on chat.
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:20
SoCalBased
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 317
Joined on:
May 20, 2012
#4
Shotokenz wrote:
You kill your own people everyday but yet black live matter?

me i see humanity
Forever Based Keep it positive
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:22
-BrawL-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 943
Joined on:
June 14, 2016
#5
I'm black and here is how I feel on this.. Most of the crimes committed are from black people, most of the murders and most of the robbery.. Believe it or not the white police are actually in fear of the blacks most of the time they shoot out of fear not racism... I acknowledge the faults of my race before anything else..
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:28
Gankahz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 528
Joined on:
November 8, 2014
#6
-BrawL- wrote:
I'm black and here is how I feel on this.. Most of the crimes committed are from black people, most of the murders and most of the robbery.. Believe it or not the white police are actually in fear of the blacks most of the time they shoot out of fear not racism... I acknowledge the faults of my race before anything else..

Nowadays
A good majority of cops fear black people.
A good majority of black people fear cops.
Through stereotypes, current events etc.
This causes irrational behaviors for both parties. Which makes things worst.
Admin & Graphics Staff Leader of Budokai-Online [DBZ Arena]
SteamBudokai-Online DiscordBudokai-Online
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:29
blackdevil11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1056
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#7
-BrawL- wrote:
I'm black and here is how I feel on this.. Most of the crimes committed are from black people, most of the murders and most of the robbery.. Believe it or not the white police are actually in fear of the blacks most of the time they shoot out of fear not racism... I acknowledge the faults of my race before anything else..
if they're in fear of every black they see why become a police officer? It doesn't make sense and living in poverty and over crowded places like inner city areas creates violence & the police took a oath to protect and serve not harass & kill
retired fuck you
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:33
xFxExAxRx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1125
Joined on:
June 22, 2009
#8
-BrawL- wrote:
I'm black and here is how I feel on this.. Most of the crimes committed are from black people, most of the murders and most of the robbery.. Believe it or not the white police are actually in fear of the blacks most of the time they shoot out of fear not racism... I acknowledge the faults of my race before anything else..

"acknowledge the faults of my race before anything else", saying something like that is condoning the murder of innocent people that are killed at the hands of people and cops. Just because I'm black, cops shouldnt fear me and think im a threat and open fire on me. Racism exists, and not all cops are bad just like not all black people are thugs. So don't say your race is at fault because you are just categorizing the action of a select few as the spokespeople of an entire race.
I’ll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve
But I’ll never be served my spot is forever reserved. ~Eminem

// Chris getting fucked up like usual //
Oh, you know, just messing up sigs as usual. <3 ~The Paper Angel
Oops did I do that? ~ Lil Lana
Fame asked me to do that, blame her ~ an obedient mod
No one likes a snitch ~ Lil Lana

PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Traveling Mod
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:38
-BrawL-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 943
Joined on:
June 14, 2016
#9
Murders of innocent people.... Fair enough but can you really bllame them? Like we got ourselves in the predictment we are in now.... They treat us like how we act...I literally just watched a a series on teenage court cases and 85% of them were black urban males... This is why we are treated unfairly, this is why the whites will always be treated differently in the law system... Sure a few innocents get killed by racist police but to them all blacks act the same hot headed no good theives that haas nothing better to do with their lives.. Btw did you know that Black panthers are bigger than Kkk interesting fact huh!
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:42
blackdevil11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1056
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#10
-BrawL- wrote:
Murders of innocent people.... Fair enough but can you really bllame them? Like we got ourselves in the predictment we are in now.... They treat us like how we act...I literally just watched a a series on teenage court cases and 85% of them were black urban males... This is why we are treated unfairly, this is why the whites will always be treated differently in the law system... Sure a few innocents get killed by racist police but to them all blacks act the same hot headed no good theives that haas nothing better to do with their lives.. Btw did you know that Black panthers are bigger than Kkk interesting fact huh!
lol you funny as hell I can't with you
retired fuck you
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:46
xFxExAxRx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1125
Joined on:
June 22, 2009
#11
-BrawL- wrote:
Murders of innocent people.... Fair enough but can you really bllame them? Like we got ourselves in the predictment we are in now.... They treat us like how we act...I literally just watched a a series on teenage court cases and 85% of them were black urban males... This is why we are treated unfairly, this is why the whites will always be treated differently in the law system... Sure a few innocents get killed by racist police but to them all blacks act the same hot headed no good theives that haas nothing better to do with their lives.. Btw did you know that Black panthers are bigger than Kkk interesting fact huh!

Yes, you really can blame them. Its like if I asked you for a dollar, and when you went to reach for the dollar I opened fire on you because I "thought you had a gun" Would you say im innocent and you understand why I shot you? No, ofcourse not. The way your speaking is like its okay and understandable that people die at the hands of others for steriotypes and racism. I dont care if the Black panthers have more members than the KKK, both radical groups that believe in supremecy of a race. Once again you are taking the actions of a small group of a race and using them as the basis for everyone. Stop for a second and look what you are saying.
I’ll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve
But I’ll never be served my spot is forever reserved. ~Eminem

// Chris getting fucked up like usual //
Oh, you know, just messing up sigs as usual. <3 ~The Paper Angel
Oops did I do that? ~ Lil Lana
Fame asked me to do that, blame her ~ an obedient mod
No one likes a snitch ~ Lil Lana

PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Traveling Mod
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:50
-BrawL-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 943
Joined on:
June 14, 2016
#12
xFxExAxRx wrote:
-BrawL- wrote:
Murders of innocent people.... Fair enough but can you really bllame them? Like we got ourselves in the predictment we are in now.... They treat us like how we act...I literally just watched a a series on teenage court cases and 85% of them were black urban males... This is why we are treated unfairly, this is why the whites will always be treated differently in the law system... Sure a few innocents get killed by racist police but to them all blacks act the same hot headed no good theives that haas nothing better to do with their lives.. Btw did you know that Black panthers are bigger than Kkk interesting fact huh!

Yes, you really can blame them. Its like if I asked you for a dollar, and when you went to reach for the dollar I opened fire on you because I "thought you had a gun" Would you say im innocent and you understand why I shot you? No, ofcourse not. The way your speaking is like its okay and understandable that people die at the hands of others for steriotypes and racism. I dont care if the Black panthers have more members than the KKK, both radical groups that believe in supremecy of a race. Once again you are taking the actions of a small group of a race and using them as the basis for everyone. Stop for a second and look what you are saying.

Honestly.. Yes they wrong for shooting but still.... If im an officer in a dagerous area whre I know most of the black men carry weapons wouldn't you do the same IM not riskingmy life... The white man shot because he probs was scared or he may just be racist but we have to look at both sides... Im sure plenty places in the USA where they just gang bang hard and every fucking one has a handgun.. and these petty killings have been in urban areas.
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:53
LipeGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2163
Joined on:
August 12, 2015
#13
Hitler should have killed yall

Avy by: Gankz ~ Sign by: Justin
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:55
blackdevil11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1056
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#14
LipeGod wrote:
Hitler should have killed yall
retired fuck you
  Posted on July 11, 2016 20:55
xFxExAxRx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1125
Joined on:
June 22, 2009
#15
-BrawL- wrote:
xFxExAxRx wrote:
-BrawL- wrote:
Murders of innocent people.... Fair enough but can you really bllame them? Like we got ourselves in the predictment we are in now.... They treat us like how we act...I literally just watched a a series on teenage court cases and 85% of them were black urban males... This is why we are treated unfairly, this is why the whites will always be treated differently in the law system... Sure a few innocents get killed by racist police but to them all blacks act the same hot headed no good theives that haas nothing better to do with their lives.. Btw did you know that Black panthers are bigger than Kkk interesting fact huh!

Yes, you really can blame them. Its like if I asked you for a dollar, and when you went to reach for the dollar I opened fire on you because I "thought you had a gun" Would you say im innocent and you understand why I shot you? No, ofcourse not. The way your speaking is like its okay and understandable that people die at the hands of others for steriotypes and racism. I dont care if the Black panthers have more members than the KKK, both radical groups that believe in supremecy of a race. Once again you are taking the actions of a small group of a race and using them as the basis for everyone. Stop for a second and look what you are saying.

Honestly.. Yes they wrong for shooting but still.... If im an officer in a dagerous area whre I know most of the black men carry weapons wouldn't you do the same IM not riskingmy life... The white man shot because he probs was scared or he may just be racist but we have to look at both sides... Im sure plenty places in the USA where they just gang bang hard and every fucking one has a handgun.. and these petty killings have been in urban areas.

"I know most of the black men carry weapons" you dont know that , being racist and assuming. If you arent prepared to risk your life and work int hese areas why be a cop. I look at both sides and there are plenty of cops that this doesnt happen to, so why do we see all these innoccent people who arent carrying weapons and arent dangerous being killed?
I’ll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve
But I’ll never be served my spot is forever reserved. ~Eminem

// Chris getting fucked up like usual //
Oh, you know, just messing up sigs as usual. <3 ~The Paper Angel
Oops did I do that? ~ Lil Lana
Fame asked me to do that, blame her ~ an obedient mod
No one likes a snitch ~ Lil Lana

PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Traveling Mod
Chidori_NK, uchiha_alexander.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2