edo tensei itachi vs sage of six path obito - Page 2


 Topic: edo tensei itachi vs sage of six path obito
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by dbzfannie 
Poll: who would win edo tensei itachi or sage of six path obito
19 vote(s) since July 4, 2016 18:49
edo tensei itachi (12) (63%)
sage of six path obito (7) (37%)
  Posted on July 4, 2016 20:22
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 76
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#16
Resxlution wrote:
akame wrote:
Resxlution wrote:
Yes, I mistyped, I meant Naruto. He wouldn't be able to beat anyone in Bleach.

But no, Kishimoto said in an interview that he was in fact, more powerful. Not just that he would be able to beat him. Itachi was a natural, and the strongest Uchiha to exist aside from Madara in his PEAK form. Kishimoto stated for fact Itachi was one of the most powerful characters in Bleach, if he had Sasuke's eyes and didn't have tuberculosis.
you said bleach again, also i'd like to know the source where Kishimoto stated that
Crap you're right. XDDDD

Edit: He calling me a fanboy when he was arguing a Bleach/Naruto fight yesterday like it had relevance. Lmfao.
because it's true ''LMFAO''
  Posted on July 4, 2016 21:47
castrorenan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5048
Joined on:
March 6, 2012
#17
itachi ever
  Posted on July 4, 2016 22:37
Uchih4kid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 952
Joined on:
December 21, 2009
#18
Itachi, and i dont think edo tensei is needed
" O pitiful soul bound in darkness,
Looking down upon people, and causing them pain...
A soul drowned in sinful karma
Want to try dieing this once? ''
  Posted on July 5, 2016 15:24
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#19
Are you fucking legit rn. Google this same fucking topic, I dare you, and see at least four hundred pages worth a genius record paragraph why your fuckboi gets anal'd through the stomach, pass the throat the back while having Konohamaru's dick in his eardrum colliding with Obito's own.

Get outta here, Kishimoto never stated jack shit about Itachi being fucking stronger than rouge ninja/Akatsuki rank, emo lovers like on this topic who concluded Itachi's skill based on his looks made him like that.
  Posted on July 6, 2016 14:51
Ambiti0N
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 0
Joined on:
May 24, 2014
#20
Obito without even being touched.
  Posted on July 6, 2016 14:57
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#21
If there are no restricitions, Obito should win this fairly easy, just because he can use his Gudodamas, which make it really an instant win when it comes to a 1 vs. 1 fight.
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:19
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 76
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#22
pawelgs1 wrote:
If there are no restricitions, Obito should win this fairly easy, just because he can use his Gudodamas, which make it really an instant win when it comes to a 1 vs. 1 fight.
instant win you mean an easy win? or instant actually? because gudodama's are slower than kamui ,if you are slower than somethign u cant be instant
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:26
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#23
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
If there are no restricitions, Obito should win this fairly easy, just because he can use his Gudodamas, which make it really an instant win when it comes to a 1 vs. 1 fight.
instant win you mean an easy win? or instant actually? because gudodama's are slower than kamui ,if you are slower than somethign u cant be instant

The fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Kamui.
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:34
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 76
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#24
pawelgs1 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
If there are no restricitions, Obito should win this fairly easy, just because he can use his Gudodamas, which make it really an instant win when it comes to a 1 vs. 1 fight.
instant win you mean an easy win? or instant actually? because gudodama's are slower than kamui ,if you are slower than somethign u cant be instant

The fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Kamui.
do you even understnad!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!,I SAY GUDODAMA IS SLOWER THAN KAMUI,KAMUI ISN'T AN INSTANT EITHER,AND YOU SAY WITH GUDODAMA OBITO HAS INSTANT WIN,AND I ASK YOU,WITH INSTANT YOU MEAN AN EASY AND SOON WIN,OR INSTANT AS WHAT IT IS?
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:41
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#25
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
instant win you mean an easy win? or instant actually? because gudodama's are slower than kamui ,if you are slower than somethign u cant be instant

The fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Kamui.
do you even understnad!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!,I SAY GUDODAMA IS SLOWER THAN KAMUI,KAMUI ISN'T AN INSTANT EITHER,AND YOU SAY WITH GUDODAMA OBITO HAS INSTANT WIN,AND I ASK YOU,WITH INSTANT YOU MEAN AN EASY AND SOON WIN,OR INSTANT AS WHAT IT IS?

It was a rhetorical question, just to prove how stupid you are. Like you said, Gudodama is slower than Kamui, so why should I say "instant" in meaning "no time"? Just think, at least sometimes, before you post something or ask a question.
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:43
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 76
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#26
pawelgs1 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
The fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Kamui.
do you even understnad!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!,I SAY GUDODAMA IS SLOWER THAN KAMUI,KAMUI ISN'T AN INSTANT EITHER,AND YOU SAY WITH GUDODAMA OBITO HAS INSTANT WIN,AND I ASK YOU,WITH INSTANT YOU MEAN AN EASY AND SOON WIN,OR INSTANT AS WHAT IT IS?

It was a rhetorical question, just to prove how stupid you are. Like you said, Gudodama is slower than Kamui, so why should I say "instant" in meaning "no time"? Just think, at least sometimes, before you post something or ask a question.
i didnt prove anything like that,because i dotn the mean of english leanguese,something like you can understnad in greek leanguese if someone says what's your mother's name?
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:44
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 76
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#27
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:50
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#28
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
do you even understnad!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!,I SAY GUDODAMA IS SLOWER THAN KAMUI,KAMUI ISN'T AN INSTANT EITHER,AND YOU SAY WITH GUDODAMA OBITO HAS INSTANT WIN,AND I ASK YOU,WITH INSTANT YOU MEAN AN EASY AND SOON WIN,OR INSTANT AS WHAT IT IS?

It was a rhetorical question, just to prove how stupid you are. Like you said, Gudodama is slower than Kamui, so why should I say "instant" in meaning "no time"? Just think, at least sometimes, before you post something or ask a question.
i didnt prove anything like that,because i dotn the mean of english leanguese,something like you can understnad in greek leanguese if someone says what's your mother's name?

You're on an english site. If you don't know English, don't post anything here until you learn it. It's not my fault that you don't speak the language which is compulsory here. And it would be really nice if you would come back after you learn some English because your posts are hard to read and it just takes too much time to understand them.
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:51
thor-gerard
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 76
Joined on:
June 20, 2016
#29
pawelgs1 wrote:
thor-gerard wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
It was a rhetorical question, just to prove how stupid you are. Like you said, Gudodama is slower than Kamui, so why should I say "instant" in meaning "no time"? Just think, at least sometimes, before you post something or ask a question.
i didnt prove anything like that,because i dotn the mean of english leanguese,something like you can understnad in greek leanguese if someone says what's your mother's name?

You're on an english site. If you don't know English, don't post anything here until you learn it. It's not my fault that you don't speak the language which is compulsory here.
this isnt the point about waht i say
  Posted on July 6, 2016 15:52
ScarletPain
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 689
Joined on:
October 7, 2013
#30
How the fuck Itachi is going to win someone with Juubi's power? Katon?
Even Sasuke's Amaterasu wasnt effective against Obito in that stage.
Itachi's only chance is with totsuka but I dont think Obito can be catch by it.
Itachi is genius, but theres nothing he can do against Obito Jinchuuriki of Juubi.
There are currently no users online.