[Overwatch FC] - Fight for the Future! - Page 2


 Topic: [Overwatch FC] - Fight for the Future!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Roles or nah
44 vote(s) since May 16, 2016 15:39
Offense (11) (25%)
Defense (11) (25%)
Tank (8) (18%)
Support (9) (20%)
BASTION (5) (11%)
  Posted on June 8, 2016 05:44
Natsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 203
Joined on:
June 6, 2007
#16
I need to start playing this.
  Posted on June 11, 2016 03:29
charizard
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 1577
Joined on:
September 23, 2008
#17
Natsu wrote:
I need to start playing this.

Yes yes it's fun


  Posted on June 11, 2016 08:01
Coon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 211
Joined on:
November 30, 2006
#18
People who have on PS4, can you play Widowmaker pretty smoothly?
  Posted on June 21, 2016 17:26
Whitney
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10539
Joined on:
September 26, 2007
#19
I honestly didn't enjoy it on PC.

As I enjoy all of Blizzard's games, I was disappointed.
I've considered buying it for the PS4, but as I prefer PC > console I fear I would end up wasting $60.

I have watched tons of gameplay, which makes it tempting..
But the only FPS games I've ever enjoyed were the fallout games and Far Cry.

I'm not sure if I would enjoy the competitive atmosphere of a FPS?
Or if it could be any fun without friends?

Is the community as hateful/toxic/impatient as the World of Warcraft community, or are they different entirely?
Also, what's the biggest appeal? It seems kind of repetitive.
| Kwido got them hands | Graphics Showcase - Writing Showcase - AmA

"Killing must feel good to God too... he does it all the time."
  Posted on June 22, 2016 01:04
Coon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 211
Joined on:
November 30, 2006
#20


Gundam power.
  Posted on June 26, 2016 15:15
Whitney
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10539
Joined on:
September 26, 2007
#21
Ended up getting it anyway, so my PSN is SuzerainSpade.


Edit:

Just realized I didn't put my mains.

Lucio/Mercy
| Kwido got them hands | Graphics Showcase - Writing Showcase - AmA

"Killing must feel good to God too... he does it all the time."
  Posted on July 2, 2016 08:07
Coon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 211
Joined on:
November 30, 2006
#22
BRUH I GOT LEGENDARY MERCY BASTION AND 2 WIDOWMAKER SKINS FROM $20 WORTH OF LOOT BOXES AND I GOT ENOUGH GOLD TO GET A LEGENDARY D.VA ONE TOO.

I'm done spending money on this game now, got EVERYTHING I wanted.
  Posted on July 4, 2016 08:23
Whitney
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10539
Joined on:
September 26, 2007
#23
Coon wrote:
BRUH I GOT LEGENDARY MERCY BASTION AND 2 WIDOWMAKER SKINS FROM $20 WORTH OF LOOT BOXES AND I GOT ENOUGH GOLD TO GET A LEGENDARY D.VA ONE TOO.

I'm done spending money on this game now, got EVERYTHING I wanted.
I haven't spent any money on them, I got the Junker and Scavenger D.va skins though.
Scavenger was my favorite personally.
Now I'm just hoping for one of the legendary Symmetra skins.
| Kwido got them hands | Graphics Showcase - Writing Showcase - AmA

"Killing must feel good to God too... he does it all the time."
  Posted on July 5, 2016 04:54
Coon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 211
Joined on:
November 30, 2006
#24
Whitney wrote:
Coon wrote:
BRUH I GOT LEGENDARY MERCY BASTION AND 2 WIDOWMAKER SKINS FROM $20 WORTH OF LOOT BOXES AND I GOT ENOUGH GOLD TO GET A LEGENDARY D.VA ONE TOO.

I'm done spending money on this game now, got EVERYTHING I wanted.
I haven't spent any money on them, I got the Junker and Scavenger D.va skins though.
Scavenger was my favorite personally.
Now I'm just hoping for one of the legendary Symmetra skins.

Yeah I got Scavenger. For short hair / midriff reasons obviously.
  Posted on July 5, 2016 18:09
Whitney
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10539
Joined on:
September 26, 2007
#25
Coon wrote:
Whitney wrote:
Coon wrote:
BRUH I GOT LEGENDARY MERCY BASTION AND 2 WIDOWMAKER SKINS FROM $20 WORTH OF LOOT BOXES AND I GOT ENOUGH GOLD TO GET A LEGENDARY D.VA ONE TOO.

I'm done spending money on this game now, got EVERYTHING I wanted.
I haven't spent any money on them, I got the Junker and Scavenger D.va skins though.
Scavenger was my favorite personally.
Now I'm just hoping for one of the legendary Symmetra skins.

Yeah I got Scavenger. For short hair / midriff reasons obviously.

Good!
Scavenger is best skin.
| Kwido got them hands | Graphics Showcase - Writing Showcase - AmA

"Killing must feel good to God too... he does it all the time."
  Posted on July 5, 2016 22:22
ZelostheHero
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3832
Joined on:
June 5, 2007
#26
PC, NA: King#19430
  Posted on July 6, 2016 18:44
Lelouch
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 8
Joined on:
September 6, 2008
#27
[na]PC:Thugga#1894
  Posted on July 6, 2016 18:54
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1409
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#28
seriously add the fucking region or I won't list you.
  Posted on July 7, 2016 05:10
Whitney
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10539
Joined on:
September 26, 2007
#29
ohye.
My region is NA.
edit:
o, you got that.
| Kwido got them hands | Graphics Showcase - Writing Showcase - AmA

"Killing must feel good to God too... he does it all the time."
  Posted on July 8, 2016 01:35
seth12135
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5382
Joined on:
August 4, 2007
#30
Sudden death sucks tbh

PC Jordon#11553
4SanninJohn, Marceline.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2