150 man armed ISIS militia - Page 2


 Topic: 150 man armed ISIS militia
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 06:43
3RDMIZUKAGE!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3925
Joined on:
April 7, 2013
#16
GhostMyth wrote:
"It's only boring to people that"
oh god
a liberal
and not just any liberal
a "I can only argue through ad hominem" liberal

To tell you how absolutely insignificant this event is, if the media didn't cover it, they'd get starved out, bored, and leave the building
Good job giving them coverage though
A god a conservative, and a conservative that uses strawman and not just any Conservative, a conservative that uses ad hominem and doesn't even know it.

Hope you see how idiotic it is to do that from a different a perspective.

The top media producers if you noticed which I'm sure you have, feed off of sensational news that doesn't matter but it is popular. Not news that matters. If you remember there's something called the C-SPAN that is incredibly boring to some but the things those old men argue about could change the lives of you, your family, your offspring and their offspring. Just because it's boring to some doesn't mean it's not really important to pay attention too. And just because it's not on the main media doesn't mean it's not important. It might not be Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn but it's something the world should be directing it's attention to or at least the people that call this country home.


Edit: You don't even know if I'm liberal or not lol. Don't judge off of one stance on a subject.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 06:52
blackdevil11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1059
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#17
These guys are terrorist
retired fuck you
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:03
MiracIe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 187
Joined on:
April 13, 2015
#18
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
Kostas wrote:
I like One Piece, but I think ultimately it still wouldn't reach N-A's level. Naruto just seemed more popular worldwide than One Piece. Although in Japan right now I hear OP is still doing great where as Naruto, not so much. If I had to switch S-A for anything, it'd be an A-A. An Anime-Arena using WoN's engine and a specific design method that would merge all characters (like all Narutos, all Gaaras, etc) into a more DIY type of character.


#StalkerConfirmed

These e-streets ain't safe no more.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:05
GhostMyth
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5486
Joined on:
October 15, 2006
#19
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
"It's only boring to people that"
oh god
a liberal
and not just any liberal
a "I can only argue through ad hominem" liberal

To tell you how absolutely insignificant this event is, if the media didn't cover it, they'd get starved out, bored, and leave the building
Good job giving them coverage though
A god a conservative, and a conservative that uses strawman and not just any Conservative, a conservative that uses ad hominem and doesn't even know it.

Hope you see how idiotic it is to do that from a different a perspective.

The top media producers if you noticed which I'm sure you have, feed off of sensational news that doesn't matter but it is popular. Not news that matters. If you remember there's something called the C-SPAN that is incredibly boring to some but the things those old men argue about could change the lives of you, your family, your offspring and their offspring. Just because it's boring to some doesn't mean it's not really important to pay attention too. And just because it's not on the main media doesn't mean it's not important. It might not be Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn but it's something the world should be directing it's attention to or at least the people that call this country home.


Edit: You don't even know if I'm liberal or not lol. Don't judge off of one stance on a subject.

Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
DM me questions about Shinobi-Arena and I will answer when I can. Thank you!
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:11
3RDMIZUKAGE!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3925
Joined on:
April 7, 2013
#20
GhostMyth wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
"It's only boring to people that"
oh god
a liberal
and not just any liberal
a "I can only argue through ad hominem" liberal

To tell you how absolutely insignificant this event is, if the media didn't cover it, they'd get starved out, bored, and leave the building
Good job giving them coverage though
A god a conservative, and a conservative that uses strawman and not just any Conservative, a conservative that uses ad hominem and doesn't even know it.

Hope you see how idiotic it is to do that from a different a perspective.

The top media producers if you noticed which I'm sure you have, feed off of sensational news that doesn't matter but it is popular. Not news that matters. If you remember there's something called the C-SPAN that is incredibly boring to some but the things those old men argue about could change the lives of you, your family, your offspring and their offspring. Just because it's boring to some doesn't mean it's not really important to pay attention too. And just because it's not on the main media doesn't mean it's not important. It might not be Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn but it's something the world should be directing it's attention to or at least the people that call this country home.


Edit: You don't even know if I'm liberal or not lol. Don't judge off of one stance on a subject.

Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


MiracIe wrote:
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:17
GhostMyth
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5486
Joined on:
October 15, 2006
#21
but fam, you used ad hominem first
DM me questions about Shinobi-Arena and I will answer when I can. Thank you!
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:19
blackdevil11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1059
Joined on:
August 15, 2008
#22
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
A god a conservative, and a conservative that uses strawman and not just any Conservative, a conservative that uses ad hominem and doesn't even know it.

Hope you see how idiotic it is to do that from a different a perspective.

The top media producers if you noticed which I'm sure you have, feed off of sensational news that doesn't matter but it is popular. Not news that matters. If you remember there's something called the C-SPAN that is incredibly boring to some but the things those old men argue about could change the lives of you, your family, your offspring and their offspring. Just because it's boring to some doesn't mean it's not really important to pay attention too. And just because it's not on the main media doesn't mean it's not important. It might not be Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn but it's something the world should be directing it's attention to or at least the people that call this country home.


Edit: You don't even know if I'm liberal or not lol. Don't judge off of one stance on a subject.

Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


MiracIe wrote:
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
FAM you wasting your time these guys clearly don't get it
retired fuck you
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:21
3RDMIZUKAGE!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3925
Joined on:
April 7, 2013
#23
GhostMyth wrote:
but fam, you used ad hominem first
I had to talk about people because you said that it is boring. It is boring is a general opinion, right? Opinions are created by people so I had to talk about people which is the part you quoted. It isn't boring to all people is what I was trying to tell you; Fam.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 07:21
m149307
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1727
Joined on:
August 28, 2007
#24
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
A god a conservative, and a conservative that uses strawman and not just any Conservative, a conservative that uses ad hominem and doesn't even know it.

Hope you see how idiotic it is to do that from a different a perspective.

The top media producers if you noticed which I'm sure you have, feed off of sensational news that doesn't matter but it is popular. Not news that matters. If you remember there's something called the C-SPAN that is incredibly boring to some but the things those old men argue about could change the lives of you, your family, your offspring and their offspring. Just because it's boring to some doesn't mean it's not really important to pay attention too. And just because it's not on the main media doesn't mean it's not important. It might not be Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn but it's something the world should be directing it's attention to or at least the people that call this country home.


Edit: You don't even know if I'm liberal or not lol. Don't judge off of one stance on a subject.

Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.

MiracIe wrote:
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.
Idk about against the Constitution, however check out 18 USC Section 2385. It prohibits the overthrow of the government, and thus these people can and should be arrested of they are threatening to do so.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 08:02
MiracIe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 187
Joined on:
April 13, 2015
#25
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
A god a conservative, and a conservative that uses strawman and not just any Conservative, a conservative that uses ad hominem and doesn't even know it.

Hope you see how idiotic it is to do that from a different a perspective.

The top media producers if you noticed which I'm sure you have, feed off of sensational news that doesn't matter but it is popular. Not news that matters. If you remember there's something called the C-SPAN that is incredibly boring to some but the things those old men argue about could change the lives of you, your family, your offspring and their offspring. Just because it's boring to some doesn't mean it's not really important to pay attention too. And just because it's not on the main media doesn't mean it's not important. It might not be Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn but it's something the world should be directing it's attention to or at least the people that call this country home.


Edit: You don't even know if I'm liberal or not lol. Don't judge off of one stance on a subject.

Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


MiracIe wrote:
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
I quoted you on something you posted.
You claimed you didn't post it.
Now you claim I didn't get what you posted.
lolwut?


blackdevil11 wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


MiracIe wrote:
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
FAM you wasting your time these guys clearly don't get it
They aren't terrorist fam, you clearly dont get it.
Kostas wrote:
I like One Piece, but I think ultimately it still wouldn't reach N-A's level. Naruto just seemed more popular worldwide than One Piece. Although in Japan right now I hear OP is still doing great where as Naruto, not so much. If I had to switch S-A for anything, it'd be an A-A. An Anime-Arena using WoN's engine and a specific design method that would merge all characters (like all Narutos, all Gaaras, etc) into a more DIY type of character.


#StalkerConfirmed

These e-streets ain't safe no more.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 08:02
GhostMyth
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5486
Joined on:
October 15, 2006
#26
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
but fam, you used ad hominem first
I had to talk about people because you said that it is boring. It is boring is a general opinion, right? Opinions are created by people so I had to talk about people which is the part you quoted. It isn't boring to all people is what I was trying to tell you; Fam.
"I think this is boring"
"It's not boring to smart people"
"That's an ad hominem"
"No it isn't"

ok fam
DM me questions about Shinobi-Arena and I will answer when I can. Thank you!
  Posted on January 4, 2016 08:18
3RDMIZUKAGE!!!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3925
Joined on:
April 7, 2013
#27
GhostMyth wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
but fam, you used ad hominem first
I had to talk about people because you said that it is boring. It is boring is a general opinion, right? Opinions are created by people so I had to talk about people which is the part you quoted. It isn't boring to all people is what I was trying to tell you; Fam.
"I think this is boring"
"It's not boring to smart people"
"That's an ad hominem"
"No it isn't"

ok fam


"It's only boring to the people that can't grasp the importance of an event like this."

Word for word what I said.

Now let me understand you Ghostmyth, where in that did I say smart people? Anyone can not grasp the importance of something or see it as minuscule.



That's an ad hominem, Ghostmyth. I wasn't doubting the knowledge of "people", I was simply saying that sometimes people may overlook events and deem them as boring or insignificant. Where in my statement did I doubt the intelligence of people who say it's boring? They probably just don't think it's as important as other people are saying, not that they're not smart.

Come on GhostMyth, do better.


MiracIe wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
Did you just use Ad Hominem on Ad Hominems?

Ladies and gentlemen this is meta
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


MiracIe wrote:
*Yawn* I already know what happened in Baltimore, I don't need a summary of what you think you saw.

"The people in Oregon literally have guns strapped to their waist for law enforcement to see. For the federal government to see they're not playing around. "
Yes cause they have the right to bare arms, like I said before go read the 2nd amendment.


"-I didn't say they hurled bullets. Read carefully"

"The people in Boston that rioted threw pieces of glass if a police officer came too close, these people hurl bullets. "
There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
I quoted you on something you posted.
You claimed you didn't post it.
Now you claim I didn't get what you posted.
lolwut?


blackdevil11 wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


these people hurl bullets.There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
FAM you wasting your time these guys clearly don't get it
They aren't terrorist fam, you clearly dont get it.
Please stop drawing attention from the main topic, I'll explain again for you what I've been trying to say for the last couple of times.

>Baltimore people threatened with glass
>Oregon people are threatening with guns

They're not going to hurl snowballs at law enforcement.

If you can take what I just said and not understand then I have no idea what to do with you.
  Posted on January 4, 2016 08:25
MiracIe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 187
Joined on:
April 13, 2015
#28
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
I had to talk about people because you said that it is boring. It is boring is a general opinion, right? Opinions are created by people so I had to talk about people which is the part you quoted. It isn't boring to all people is what I was trying to tell you; Fam.
"I think this is boring"
"It's not boring to smart people"
"That's an ad hominem"
"No it isn't"

ok fam


"It's only boring to the people that can't grasp the importance of an event like this."

Word for word what I said.

Now let me understand you Ghostmyth, where in that did I say smart people? Anyone can not grasp the importance of something or see it as minuscule.



That's an ad hominem, Ghostmyth. I wasn't doubting the knowledge of "people", I was simply saying that sometimes people may overlook events and deem them as boring or insignificant. Where in my statement did I doubt the intelligence of people who say it's boring? They probably just don't think it's as important as other people are saying, not that they're not smart.

Come on GhostMyth, do better.


MiracIe wrote:
3RDMIZUKAGE!!! wrote:
Did you just go over the fact I pointed this out? I did it to show you how idiotic it was. I literally stated that in my reply. Don't take credit for what I already pointed out to you. Your deductive skills are impressive.

Edit: Do I have to go in detail step by step or you got it?


these people hurl bullets.There was an explanation after that, you didn't quote it I literally said it. I guess I have to reward it for you to actually understand.

The people of Baltimore would throw glass at police officers that came in their way, these people would use deadly violence. They have guns, not glass. Yes there is a 2nd amendment, but they're threatening to use it against the federal government which I believe is against the constitution.

Since we're in the department of role playing.

*Sigh*

I was bringing up specific facts about Baltimore to amplify effect and show comparison. Drawing upon previous knowledge.
I quoted you on something you posted.
You claimed you didn't post it.
Now you claim I didn't get what you posted.
lolwut?


blackdevil11 wrote:
these people hurl bullets.would
FAM you wasting your time these guys clearly don't get it
They aren't terrorist fam, you clearly dont get it.
Please stop drawing attention from the main topic, I'll explain again for you what I've been trying to say for the last couple of times.

>Baltimore people threatened with glass
>Oregon people are threatening with guns

They're not going to hurl snowballs at law enforcement.

If you can take what I just said and not understand then I have no idea what to do with you.
How am I drawing attention away from your topic if my post, is related to a post, you made about this topic?

An answer for that I guess if you want to be technical you might as well fly to Oregon and research why people there handle conflict differently from people in Baltimore.
Kostas wrote:
I like One Piece, but I think ultimately it still wouldn't reach N-A's level. Naruto just seemed more popular worldwide than One Piece. Although in Japan right now I hear OP is still doing great where as Naruto, not so much. If I had to switch S-A for anything, it'd be an A-A. An Anime-Arena using WoN's engine and a specific design method that would merge all characters (like all Narutos, all Gaaras, etc) into a more DIY type of character.


#StalkerConfirmed

These e-streets ain't safe no more.
Eellll, loshua123, uchihalik.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3