Suishou 2016 - Page 324


 Topic: Suishou 2016
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Who is the biggest snek?
102 vote(s) since July 31, 2016 03:36
Mej (22) (22%)
Blake (13) (13%)
Andy (14) (14%)
Crow (6) (6%)
Jay (18) (18%)
Spike (10) (10%)
Mike (10) (10%)
Hamon (9) (9%)
  Posted on August 1, 2017 03:24
Zombina
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
June 21, 2016
#4846
LazySmartAss wrote:
Soooo between Mike, Mej and Jay, is there any of them that still come on? (I'm an old friend, won't say who I am until one of them answers me )

Spoiler
Hi Shika

  Posted on August 1, 2017 03:30
akiko
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 17
Joined on:
September 22, 2008
#4847
LazySmartAss wrote:
Soooo between Mike, Mej and Jay, is there any of them that still come on? (I'm an old friend, won't say who I am until one of them answers me )
or Danny
Shugojin >
  Posted on August 1, 2017 06:10
LazySmartAss
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
July 16, 2017
#4848
Zombina wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Soooo between Mike, Mej and Jay, is there any of them that still come on? (I'm an old friend, won't say who I am until one of them answers me )

Spoiler
Hi Shika

Spoiler
Which one are you? :suspicious
  Posted on August 1, 2017 08:45
tsuchiyama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1140
Joined on:
June 5, 2009
#4849
akiko wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Soooo between Mike, Mej and Jay, is there any of them that still come on? (I'm an old friend, won't say who I am until one of them answers me )
or Danny

danny is an normie now careful

▬▬▬▬‣Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.◂▬▬▬▬
  Posted on August 1, 2017 21:49
Zombina
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
June 21, 2016
#4850
LazySmartAss wrote:
Zombina wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Soooo between Mike, Mej and Jay, is there any of them that still come on? (I'm an old friend, won't say who I am until one of them answers me )

Spoiler
Hi Shika

Spoiler
Which one are you? :suspicious

Spoiler
J

  Posted on August 2, 2017 03:16
tylermohan68
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7637
Joined on:
November 20, 2007
#4851
hi i'm crow
                                          
                                                        i sexually classify as a mejia14
  Posted on August 2, 2017 06:44
LazySmartAss
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
July 16, 2017
#4852
Zombina wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Zombina wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Shika

Spoiler
Which one are you? :suspicious

Spoiler
J

Jeez I didn't think you were the first one to find out who I was. And Crowwww how's it going man, it's been a hot minute since I've heard from any of you. So I decided to take a trip down memory lane.
  Posted on August 2, 2017 18:24
Zombina
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
June 21, 2016
#4853
LazySmartAss wrote:
Zombina wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Shika

Spoiler
Which one are you? :suspicious

Spoiler
J

Jeez I didn't think you were the first one to find out who I was. And Crowwww how's it going man, it's been a hot minute since I've heard from any of you. So I decided to take a trip down memory lane.

It's because I missed you. Nobody gets on this site anymore though lol. We're all on Discord now

  Posted on August 2, 2017 19:43
Orihime_Chan_01
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 491
Joined on:
September 15, 2012
#4854
No.
Ava by: Me ;
Case - Family - Jaaaay - Cenacase - Ayacase - Soficase - Jay
  Posted on August 3, 2017 19:41
LazySmartAss
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
July 16, 2017
#4855
Zombina wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Zombina wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Shika
Spoiler
Which one are you? :suspicious

Spoiler
J

Jeez I didn't think you were the first one to find out who I was. And Crowwww how's it going man, it's been a hot minute since I've heard from any of you. So I decided to take a trip down memory lane.

It's because I missed you. Nobody gets on this site anymore though lol. We're all on Discord now

Fair enough lol I can see that, and what do you use Discord for, League?
  Posted on August 3, 2017 20:27
tylermohan68
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7637
Joined on:
November 20, 2007
#4856
is that the real NNNNNNNNNNNNNNARUTO1

or something like that
                                          
                                                        i sexually classify as a mejia14
  Posted on August 3, 2017 23:13
Zombina
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
June 21, 2016
#4857
LazySmartAss wrote:
Zombina wrote:
LazySmartAss wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Shika
Spoiler
Which one are you? :suspicious
Spoiler
J

Jeez I didn't think you were the first one to find out who I was. And Crowwww how's it going man, it's been a hot minute since I've heard from any of you. So I decided to take a trip down memory lane.

It's because I missed you. Nobody gets on this site anymore though lol. We're all on Discord now

Fair enough lol I can see that, and what do you use Discord for, League?

League and to keep in touch

  Posted on August 4, 2017 03:33
Kousei
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 7
Joined on:
May 2, 2016
#4858
Jay stfu
  Posted on August 9, 2017 00:47
Zombina
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
June 21, 2016
#4859
No

  Posted on August 10, 2017 01:11
Kousei
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 7
Joined on:
May 2, 2016
#4860
Run up
ZetsubouChan.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1