Feminism - Page 3


 Topic: Feminism
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 31, 2016 08:13
roymustang
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 8
Joined on:
April 19, 2008
#31
Feminism itself isn't dumb but right about now it's unnecessary to us because women these days do

have more rights than men and are way more free. Men work their lives out while the woman can

stay at home and spend time with her family. Women usually control whenever they and their

spouses have sex or it's gonna be considered rape. Women if they look half decent will get men

ready to spend they paychecks on them.


Femininity and masculinity are naturally attracted to the other. Most NORMAL women come to their natural fucking senses and realize they don't want to be dominating their man. They even want to be dominated during sex and do whatever the man says. If ur a man not with that then you're a pussy. which is why when niggas "play" these females they always get the most. It's not really playing females, its being an alpha male who not afraid to do shit
  Posted on January 31, 2016 08:15
ThePureMaster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 141
Joined on:
February 4, 2014
#32
Noctis wrote:
ThePureMaster wrote:
Oxford meaning. This is what feminists are asking for. People asking for superiority or inferiority are just unfamiliar with the term.

Oh really? Okay.

Let's draft them for war then.

Females enrol in the military & are actually splendid soldiers. Some countries' military forces and special forces include if not only, then 90% female soldiers for their war capabilities. Why it is less common practice for women to be involved in the military in the USA and such counties - because in such countries, women are still believed to be inferior.
latest character[cnc only]
  Posted on January 31, 2016 08:21
fuzaylo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1306
Joined on:
June 17, 2009
#33
Seriously who gives a fuck? Just live your life stop worrying about shit that doesnt matter, let the feminist do there thing you do your thing

Edit
  Posted on January 31, 2016 08:26
anime
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1526
Joined on:
September 5, 2008
#34
fuzaylo wrote:
Seriously who gives a fuck? Just live your life stop worrying about shit that doesnt matter, let the feminist do there thing you do your thing

Edit
Savvy
The admins or whoever you blame for this community to be dead in this age is not their fault actually but yours. Look how you have changed, look how you speak to the new ones who are struggling to be good, it's funny how autism have now become a trademark word for any insult. You expect newbies to come and settle with this pathetic attitude of yours? You have nerve to call this destruction some kinda progress
  Posted on January 31, 2016 08:32
Keith
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 162
Joined on:
July 23, 2006
#35
Females are meant for kitchen duties and breeding, everything else let men handle
  Posted on January 31, 2016 08:41
ThePureMaster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 141
Joined on:
February 4, 2014
#36
Keith wrote:
Females are meant for kitchen duties and breeding, everything else let men handle
No. Females cannot reproduce on their own. Therefore, the 'breeding process' is shared between men and women. That the woman bears the child in her womb - that is a biological role, but that shouldn't be the gender role. I presume that by 'kitchen duties' you mean household duties & I am sorry to inform you that you are wrong. The so called 'kitchen duties' should be shared between men and women. There are many households where the finance-bringing part is the woman while the above-mentioned 'alpha-male' rests his ass on the couch all day. Males shouldn't be considered superior for their genitals or physical characteristics as they are biological. Despite the physical differences, both men, women and elsewise are considered 'human' and humans should have equal rights.
latest character[cnc only]
  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:04
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#37
ThePureMaster wrote:
Keith wrote:
Females are meant for kitchen duties and breeding, everything else let men handle
No. Females cannot reproduce on their own. Therefore, the 'breeding process' is shared between men and women. That the woman bears the child in her womb - that is a biological role, but that shouldn't be the gender role. I presume that by 'kitchen duties' you mean household duties & I am sorry to inform you that you are wrong. The so called 'kitchen duties' should be shared between men and women. There are many households where the finance-bringing part is the woman while the above-mentioned 'alpha-male' rests his ass on the couch all day. Males shouldn't be considered superior for their genitals or physical characteristics as they are biological. Despite the physical differences, both men, women and elsewise are considered 'human' and humans should have equal rights.
They do have equal rights, but you can't expect a woman to do a mans job. Fcks sake turn the TV off.
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:05
anime
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1526
Joined on:
September 5, 2008
#38
Hinorashi as in ThePureMaster?
The admins or whoever you blame for this community to be dead in this age is not their fault actually but yours. Look how you have changed, look how you speak to the new ones who are struggling to be good, it's funny how autism have now become a trademark word for any insult. You expect newbies to come and settle with this pathetic attitude of yours? You have nerve to call this destruction some kinda progress
  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:12
ThePureMaster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 141
Joined on:
February 4, 2014
#39
akame wrote:
ThePureMaster wrote:
Keith wrote:
Females are meant for kitchen duties and breeding, everything else let men handle
No. Females cannot reproduce on their own. Therefore, the 'breeding process' is shared between men and women. That the woman bears the child in her womb - that is a biological role, but that shouldn't be the gender role. I presume that by 'kitchen duties' you mean household duties & I am sorry to inform you that you are wrong. The so called 'kitchen duties' should be shared between men and women. There are many households where the finance-bringing part is the woman while the above-mentioned 'alpha-male' rests his ass on the couch all day. Males shouldn't be considered superior for their genitals or physical characteristics as they are biological. Despite the physical differences, both men, women and elsewise are considered 'human' and humans should have equal rights.
They do have equal rights, but you can't expect a woman to do a mans job. Fcks sake turn the TV off.
Uhm. No. I haven't watched television in about 3 years. Nice shot in the dark though. There are no male jobs and female jobs. A man can get the job just fine and so can a woman. Or neither can. A job can be too heavy for a woman - true, but a woman can also manage at lots of jobs men can't. Some men can't lift themselves up from the chair. Some women can't either. In this sense, we are all the different, therefore, we are the same.
latest character[cnc only]
  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:19
annie
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 986
Joined on:
October 16, 2006
#40
No, I don't think it's a stupid concept.

I think the problem these days is that people are confused about what feminism is. The only acts of "feminism," that go viral aren't actually acts of feminism, but acts of extremists. It's easy to mix them up because most extremists hide behind the title of feminists to justify their views and actions. There's also the fact that most extremists hide behind tumblr handles, and there are extremists a plenty on tumblr. They're giving feminism a bad name.

Another problem people have with feminism is the name. Because it's "feminism," and not "equalism," or the likes, people get confused and dare I say, intimidated? Here's the thing. The feminist movement was created a long, long time ago. When it was absolutely 100% about women. I don't quite understand why the name hasn't since been changed along with the movement to something more befitting to equality for both genders, but it may have something to do with modern day activists not wanting to disconnect themselves with the amazing work people have done in the past to get women closer, if not equal, to men.


Regarding women that say stuff like "fuck feminism," You're basically shitting over all the women that spent their lives, risked their lives even, working to make sure we could live as... you know, humans. I'll leave this here
  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:20
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#41
Some man can do what woman can't and some woman can do what man can't do. Same rights doesn't mean same possibilities. Feminists managed to get equal rights, but nowadays they are going well beyond the reality. The glory hole controls enough of this world.
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:22
-Exist
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1769
Joined on:
January 15, 2011
#42
-CH- wrote:
-Exist wrote:
-CH- wrote:
audi post ur opinion u u chihuahua lookin nigga.
lol what are u tlaking about u autism
idek fam. Yo i found this hilarious

lmfao
  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:27
-Yuuki-Terumi-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 32
Joined on:
January 15, 2016
#43
Are people honestly still talking about this? Can men simply not be mature enough instead dragging their massive internal egos into the fact that women deserve just as much as us men? Seriously.. Pull your egotistical heads out of your glorified asses and realize that there is another gender of human on this planet and they deserve everything we have/get/do..

#FurtherWomensRights2016
  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:29
akame
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3665
Joined on:
November 15, 2008
#44
-Yuuki-Terumi- wrote:
Are people honestly still talking about this? Can men simply not be mature enough instead dragging their massive internal egos into the fact that women deserve just as much as us men? Seriously.. Pull your egotistical heads out of your glorified asses and realize that there is another gender of human on this planet and they deserve everything we have/get/do.

#FurtherWomensRights2016
Don't you have everything you deserve tho? Asking to be more than that is way beyond feminism.
Est.99
Forgive me for my wrongs i have just begun
Ask me anything Dissing all nb gfxers Soundcloud

  Posted on January 31, 2016 09:32
-Yuuki-Terumi-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 32
Joined on:
January 15, 2016
#45
akame wrote:
-Yuuki-Terumi- wrote:
Are people honestly still talking about this? Can men simply not be mature enough instead dragging their massive internal egos into the fact that women deserve just as much as us men? Seriously.. Pull your egotistical heads out of your glorified asses and realize that there is another gender of human on this planet and they deserve everything we have/get/do.

#FurtherWomensRights2016
Don't you have everything you deserve tho? Asking to be more than that is way beyond feminism.

I have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, internet in my house, a family I love [Mom, Brother, Sisters], and a job to support it all.. I want for nothing else.. I mean, I'd love a partner to travel this life with but I've come to terms with it not happening.. That thrown aside, the point remains.. I have what I NEED, I WANT for very little.. Deserve? No one DESERVES anything.. They have specific wants and needs but unless they've committed a crime or something, there's virtually nothing anyone on this planet DESERVES..
fuzzboy123, Turner.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2