Fake Jesus - Page 2


 Topic: Fake Jesus
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:02
MasterHokage0
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2062
Joined on:
September 6, 2013
#16
bones512 wrote:
senpai wrote:
Prepare for trouble....
And make it double....
To protect the world from devastation ...
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:05
kakashi-nins
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 879
Joined on:
November 22, 2008
#17
the world has to wake up sooner or later.. we are born and taught believes that are not ARE OWN BELIEVES.... taught about the bible but never questioned it... its alot of lies out there.. that are just now coming to the light i got so much proof.. but most of u kids on here would try to bash me lol.. but its ok im js trying to share a little truth... take it how u wanna take it.. but js know there is a GOD. but there is no Jesus character... all i gotta say... now bash away

||You Gotta Wanna Succeed As Bad As You Wanna Breathe||
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:10
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1411
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#18
I won't question my own belief of my anime waifu being out in the matrix, you convinced me
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:39
mukanle
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7215
Joined on:
July 10, 2007
#19
MasterHokage0 wrote:
bones512 wrote:
senpai wrote:
Prepare for trouble....
And make it double....
To protect the world from devastation ...
To unite all peoples within our nation
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:40
kakashi-nins
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 879
Joined on:
November 22, 2008
#20
mukanle wrote:
MasterHokage0 wrote:
bones512 wrote:

And make it double....
To protect the world from devastation ...
To unite all peoples within our nation

w88 are u saying they created fake jesus to protect the world from devastation?????

||You Gotta Wanna Succeed As Bad As You Wanna Breathe||
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:43
senpai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 478
Joined on:
September 23, 2008
#21
mukanle wrote:
MasterHokage0 wrote:
bones512 wrote:

And make it double....
To protect the world from devastation ...
To unite all peoples within our nation

To denounce the evil of truth and love...
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:45
sonja77
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1411
Joined on:
April 29, 2008
#22
kakashi-nins wrote:
mukanle wrote:
MasterHokage0 wrote:

To protect the world from devastation ...
To unite all peoples within our nation

w88 are u saying they created fake jesus to protect the world from devastation?????
lmao, for real?
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:48
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 26314
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#23
Bruh how you gonna trust anything the news say.

Also they didn't explain how other religions talk about Jesus, so the guy clearly wasn't fake.

Pretty much retired from NB, find me on MyAnimeList from now on
  Posted on December 10, 2015 22:52
kakashi-nins
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 879
Joined on:
November 22, 2008
#24
Ramkec wrote:
Bruh how you gonna trust anything the news say.

Also they didn't explain how other religions talk about Jesus, so the guy clearly wasn't fake.

nah bruh.. not trusting the news.. i been knew about this before they posted this... theres SO MANY other proven facts there is no jesus... im telling u.. there is no jesus man.. first they created jesus to be a white jesus.. they did this back in slavery days.... before they came to africa.. Blacks didnt believe in no fuckin jesus bruh.. we were spiritual beings we didnt need no bible to tell us there was a god.. them the whites came .. after shit was done.. we had da Bible and dey had da LAND! dont even get me started.. yal just dont know.. but its ok i wouldnt expect mf's on a game site to understand this real shit anyway....

||You Gotta Wanna Succeed As Bad As You Wanna Breathe||
  Posted on December 10, 2015 23:00
Charmeleon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 260
Joined on:
October 22, 2008
#25
Idk, i wasn't there. but i believe in god. and i believe what we call god is most likely an alien
  Posted on December 10, 2015 23:00
Charmeleon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 260
Joined on:
October 22, 2008
#26
senpai wrote:
mukanle wrote:
MasterHokage0 wrote:

To protect the world from devastation ...
To unite all peoples within our nation

To denounce the evil of truth and love...
To extend our reach to the stars above
  Posted on December 10, 2015 23:03
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 26314
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#27
kakashi-nins wrote:
Ramkec wrote:
Bruh how you gonna trust anything the news say.

Also they didn't explain how other religions talk about Jesus, so the guy clearly wasn't fake.

nah bruh.. not trusting the news.. i been knew about this before they posted this... theres SO MANY other proven facts there is no jesus... im telling u.. there is no jesus man.. first they created jesus to be a white jesus.. they did this back in slavery days.... before they came to africa.. Blacks didnt believe in no fuckin jesus bruh.. we were spiritual beings we didnt need no bible to tell us there was a god.. them the whites came .. after shit was done.. we had da Bible and dey had da LAND! dont even get me started.. yal just dont know.. but its ok i wouldnt expect mf's on a game site to understand this real shit anyway....

That is true, they did change his image over the times, the guy was black no doubt, and now they're showing him as white, but that doesn't mean the guy didn't exist lol.

And again, other religions talk about him too, if you think Christianity is man made, Islam isn't.

Pretty much retired from NB, find me on MyAnimeList from now on
  Posted on December 10, 2015 23:06
Charmeleon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 260
Joined on:
October 22, 2008
#28
Ramkec wrote:
kakashi-nins wrote:
Ramkec wrote:
Bruh how you gonna trust anything the news say.

Also they didn't explain how other religions talk about Jesus, so the guy clearly wasn't fake.

nah bruh.. not trusting the news.. i been knew about this before they posted this... theres SO MANY other proven facts there is no jesus... im telling u.. there is no jesus man.. first they created jesus to be a white jesus.. they did this back in slavery days.... before they came to africa.. Blacks didnt believe in no fuckin jesus bruh.. we were spiritual beings we didnt need no bible to tell us there was a god.. them the whites came .. after shit was done.. we had da Bible and dey had da LAND! dont even get me started.. yal just dont know.. but its ok i wouldnt expect mf's on a game site to understand this real shit anyway....

That is true, they did change his image over the times, the guy was black no doubt, and now they're showing him as white, but that doesn't mean the guy didn't exist lol.

And again, other religions talk about him too, if you think Christianity is man made, Islam isn't.

I thought islam believed that mohammed was the prophet
  Posted on December 10, 2015 23:07
TwinDawnKaliYuga
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 78
Joined on:
August 20, 2015
#29
This guy is...

yllsokolii wrote:
retardness
  Posted on December 10, 2015 23:15
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 26314
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#30
Charmeleon wrote:
Ramkec wrote:
kakashi-nins wrote:
nah bruh.. not trusting the news.. i been knew about this before they posted this... theres SO MANY other proven facts there is no jesus... im telling u.. there is no jesus man.. first they created jesus to be a white jesus.. they did this back in slavery days.... before they came to africa.. Blacks didnt believe in no fuckin jesus bruh.. we were spiritual beings we didnt need no bible to tell us there was a god.. them the whites came .. after shit was done.. we had da Bible and dey had da LAND! dont even get me started.. yal just dont know.. but its ok i wouldnt expect mf's on a game site to understand this real shit anyway....

That is true, they did change his image over the times, the guy was black no doubt, and now they're showing him as white, but that doesn't mean the guy didn't exist lol.

And again, other religions talk about him too, if you think Christianity is man made, Islam isn't.

I thought islam believed that mohammed was the prophet

That is true, but the Qur'an talks about other Prophets of other religions too, and Jesus is mentioned a lot as a Prophet who was sent by God to guide his people at that time.

Pretty much retired from NB, find me on MyAnimeList from now on
Eellll, loshua123, uchihalik.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3