3 on 3 - Page 3


 Topic: 3 on 3
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:22
NAGATGAARAS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#31
pawelgs1 wrote:
manuel3 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Yes, Shisui would win this alone. This could pretty much easily turn into a 5 vs. 1 fight if Shisui uses Kotoamatsukami on two persons from the other team. Your reasoning is bullshit. Kotoamatsukami hasn't got any known weak points. You can't defend from it. Itachi can dodge Kotoamatsukami? No, he can't. He couldn't dodge Kotoamatsukami from the crow which he knew that has this genjutsu. What makes you think he would dodge a surprise Kotoamatsukami in battle?

It does have a weak point, didn't affect danzo & i'm pretty sure itachi his bestfriend would know the weak point as he stated "every justsu has a weakness" & with your logic you're saying shisui is the strongest shinobi alive based on his genjustu, nope you're wrong my friend

Show me Kotoamatsukami's weak point. It has worked even through Edo Tensei. Itachi couldn't evade the Kotoamatsukami he has planned by himself, so he won't also evade a suprise Kotoamatsukami.

Actually it's pretty much like your Totsuka Blade argument with Itachi. Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but for sure he can defeat anyone thanks to his Kotoamatsukami.
if you are going by this logic
shisui>madara
shisui>any junchuriki but genjutsu doesn't work in anyone as you say because jinchuriki doesn't effect by a genjutsu
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:35
BlackFour
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 12
Joined on:
August 12, 2011
#32
A topic made by someone else than that cancer of the battledome? Is this real life ?

You should've put some conditions there, as those are of high importance in this fight.
As it is now, it's an Interesting fight, but team 2 has edo tensei and KA available, which makes it impossible for team 1 to win.
  Posted on November 12, 2015 20:11
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#33
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
manuel3 wrote:
It does have a weak point, didn't affect danzo & i'm pretty sure itachi his bestfriend would know the weak point as he stated "every justsu has a weakness" & with your logic you're saying shisui is the strongest shinobi alive based on his genjustu, nope you're wrong my friend

Show me Kotoamatsukami's weak point. It has worked even through Edo Tensei. Itachi couldn't evade the Kotoamatsukami he has planned by himself, so he won't also evade a suprise Kotoamatsukami.

Actually it's pretty much like your Totsuka Blade argument with Itachi. Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but for sure he can defeat anyone thanks to his Kotoamatsukami.
if you are going by this logic
shisui>madara
shisui>any junchuriki but genjutsu doesn't work in anyone as you say because jinchuriki doesn't effect by a genjutsu

Read my post again. I've clearly stated, that Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but yes, he is able to defeat anyone including Madara. It's enough that he would just put a suicide command in Kotoamatsukami and he has already won.

Do some research how does the immunity to genjutsu work in Jinchuuriki's case. They will also get affected by Kotoamatsukami, because you don't know that you're under the effect of it.
  Posted on November 12, 2015 21:18
DCinfamous120
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 11
Joined on:
October 19, 2015
#34
pawelgs1 wrote:
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Show me Kotoamatsukami's weak point. It has worked even through Edo Tensei. Itachi couldn't evade the Kotoamatsukami he has planned by himself, so he won't also evade a suprise Kotoamatsukami.

Actually it's pretty much like your Totsuka Blade argument with Itachi. Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but for sure he can defeat anyone thanks to his Kotoamatsukami.
if you are going by this logic
shisui>madara
shisui>any junchuriki but genjutsu doesn't work in anyone as you say because jinchuriki doesn't effect by a genjutsu

Read my post again. I've clearly stated, that Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but yes, he is able to defeat anyone including Madara. It's enough that he would just put a suicide command in Kotoamatsukami and he has already won.

Do some research how does the immunity to genjutsu work in Jinchuuriki's case. They will also get affected by Kotoamatsukami, because you don't know that you're under the effect of it.
shisui isn't able to defeat madara,madara knows everything about the sharing an he has reading the uchiha stone,shisui has nothing to surprising him
  Posted on November 12, 2015 21:20
ammoebas
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 652
Joined on:
November 8, 2008
#35
BlackFour wrote:
A topic made by someone else than that cancer of the battledome? Is this real life ?

You should've put some conditions there, as those are of high importance in this fight.
As it is now, it's an Interesting fight, but team 2 has edo tensei and KA available, which makes it impossible for team 1 to win.

I didnt mention any restrictions for a reason. Ever thought about that?
I wanted Itachi in his prime because his near death state is ass.

|NASince07 || Imperia Recruitment||PokeTrainBySai||Budokai
  Posted on November 12, 2015 21:32
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#36
DCinfamous120 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
if you are going by this logic
shisui>madara
shisui>any junchuriki but genjutsu doesn't work in anyone as you say because jinchuriki doesn't effect by a genjutsu

Read my post again. I've clearly stated, that Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but yes, he is able to defeat anyone including Madara. It's enough that he would just put a suicide command in Kotoamatsukami and he has already won.

Do some research how does the immunity to genjutsu work in Jinchuuriki's case. They will also get affected by Kotoamatsukami, because you don't know that you're under the effect of it.
shisui isn't able to defeat madara,madara knows everything about the sharing an he has reading the uchiha stone,shisui has nothing to surprising him

Who cares? He would still fall in Kotoamatsukami's effect and for example commit suicide if Shisui puts such a command within the genjutsu.
  Posted on November 13, 2015 04:33
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#37
pawelgs1 wrote:
DCinfamous120 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Read my post again. I've clearly stated, that Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but yes, he is able to defeat anyone including Madara. It's enough that he would just put a suicide command in Kotoamatsukami and he has already won.

Do some research how does the immunity to genjutsu work in Jinchuuriki's case. They will also get affected by Kotoamatsukami, because you don't know that you're under the effect of it.
shisui isn't able to defeat madara,madara knows everything about the sharing an he has reading the uchiha stone,shisui has nothing to surprising him

Who cares? He would still fall in Kotoamatsukami's effect and for example commit suicide if Shisui puts such a command within the genjutsu.

Lmaoo.. Ima just stop because i hate arguing wuth someone that has no knowledge
  Posted on November 13, 2015 13:09
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#38
manuel3 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
DCinfamous120 wrote:
shisui isn't able to defeat madara,madara knows everything about the sharing an he has reading the uchiha stone,shisui has nothing to surprising him

Who cares? He would still fall in Kotoamatsukami's effect and for example commit suicide if Shisui puts such a command within the genjutsu.

Lmaoo.. Ima just stop because i hate arguing wuth someone that has no knowledge

You're the one without knowledge here. Give me any defence to Kotoamatsukami. There wasn't any in the series. That's enough, Shisui's team wins this battle.

It's not even worth to debate with you, because you never give any reasonable argument, you just write bullshit like "lol, not true, I'm not going to reply anymore". You should grow up, because it seems like you will have a hard life with your current mentality. Why? Facts are facts, it doesn't matter how you would like them to be if you don't have any way of changing them. You're not Kishimoto, so in this topics case it doesn't matter how you would like Kotoamatsukami to work. Kishimoto has made it so overpowered, so it is like this.
  Posted on November 14, 2015 06:59
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#39
pawelgs1 wrote:
manuel3 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
Who cares? He would still fall in Kotoamatsukami's effect and for example commit suicide if Shisui puts such a command within the genjutsu.

Lmaoo.. Ima just stop because i hate arguing wuth someone that has no knowledge

You're the one without knowledge here. Give me any defence to Kotoamatsukami. There wasn't any in the series. That's enough, Shisui's team wins this battle.

It's not even worth to debate with you, because you never give any reasonable argument, you just write bullshit like "lol, not true, I'm not going to reply anymore". You should grow up, because it seems like you will have a hard life with your current mentality. Why? Facts are facts, it doesn't matter how you would like them to be if you don't have any way of changing them. You're not Kishimoto, so in this topics case it doesn't matter how you would like Kotoamatsukami to work. Kishimoto has made it so overpowered, so it is like this.

Then how did danzo get by it ?? & took shisui eye.. Lol
  Posted on November 14, 2015 12:17
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#40
manuel3 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
manuel3 wrote:
Lmaoo.. Ima just stop because i hate arguing wuth someone that has no knowledge

You're the one without knowledge here. Give me any defence to Kotoamatsukami. There wasn't any in the series. That's enough, Shisui's team wins this battle.

It's not even worth to debate with you, because you never give any reasonable argument, you just write bullshit like "lol, not true, I'm not going to reply anymore". You should grow up, because it seems like you will have a hard life with your current mentality. Why? Facts are facts, it doesn't matter how you would like them to be if you don't have any way of changing them. You're not Kishimoto, so in this topics case it doesn't matter how you would like Kotoamatsukami to work. Kishimoto has made it so overpowered, so it is like this.

Then how did danzo get by it ?? & took shisui eye.. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXJzPPDgxI

Just so you see it. He didn't use Kotoamatsukami on Danzou. It was a normal genjutsu and Danzou has used Izanagi.
  Posted on November 19, 2015 18:15
ammoebas
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 652
Joined on:
November 8, 2008
#41
Team 2 WIns

|NASince07 || Imperia Recruitment||PokeTrainBySai||Budokai
  Posted on November 30, 2017 07:50
wanglili
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 90
Joined on:
November 30, 2017
#42
valentino outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
polo outlet
supreme outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
nike shoes
ferragamo outlet
air jordan retro
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
air jordan shoes
mulberry uk
ugg boots clearance
uggs outlet
ferragamo shoes
adidas shoes
adidas nmd
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose parka
uggs outlet
coach outlet store online
tory burch outlet
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora jewelry
fred perry polo
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
adidas superstar shoes
ugg boots
mbt shoes
puma outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
mulberry outlet
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet online
longchamp outlet
polo ralph lauren
pandora charms
lebron james shoes
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
mulberry handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
valentino outlet
adidas outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys
canada goose jackets
air max 2017
ugg outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren
air max 90
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
true religion outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
prada outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
nba jersey
canada goose jackets
kate spade handbags
20171130wanglili
Alucard, MakeMeSad, Sabo, _Hellblood_.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4