3 on 3 - Page 2


 Topic: 3 on 3
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 12, 2015 05:05
izuisima
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2526
Joined on:
February 5, 2008
#16
kcful wrote:
ammoebas wrote:
Rinnengan and all other paths huh? Hmm Interesting
Just says deva path but honestly shisui had power to manipulate head figures of uchiha clan so again it really doesn't make a difference
lol......
  Posted on November 12, 2015 05:25
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#17
Kotoamatsukami gg. I assume Shisui has both his eyes in this fight, so he can use it twice in this battle.

Team 2 wins this.
  Posted on November 12, 2015 09:47
anime
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1526
Joined on:
September 5, 2008
#18
where's the legend UZUKIS?
THE GOD OF BATTLEDOMES
The admins or whoever you blame for this community to be dead in this age is not their fault actually but yours. Look how you have changed, look how you speak to the new ones who are struggling to be good, it's funny how autism have now become a trademark word for any insult. You expect newbies to come and settle with this pathetic attitude of yours? You have nerve to call this destruction some kinda progress
  Posted on November 12, 2015 16:04
NAGATGAARAS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#19
minato takes itachi out fast,orocgimaru takes out jiraoya,but by other hand minato would have problems to defeat jiraiya in sage jujtsu ,and itachi take oro out fast
however I think team 1,deva path is pretty op the strongest of his team (he can use every jutsu nagato possess),@pawelgs how shisui would be able to win alone the whole team 1 with his kotoamatsuki? ,he would have problems to defeat even itachi,if he would because itachi can dodge his genjutsu,but deva has rinnegan can counter his kotoamatsuki,mamgyekou is weak against rinnegan,almighty push gg,and chibaku tensei would end this
anime wrote:
where's the legend UZUKIS?
THE GOD OF BATTLEDOMES
he married
  Posted on November 12, 2015 16:09
ammoebas
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 652
Joined on:
November 8, 2008
#20
Idk man Cuz look.
Itachi vs Shisui
Oro vs Jiraya
Minato vs Deva
Minato and Deva would be the turning point of this match because the other two matchups are damn near equal.
For some reason i have the rinnengan beating out minato. Minato takes most of the pein's down probably all but last one.

|NASince07 || Imperia Recruitment||PokeTrainBySai||Budokai
  Posted on November 12, 2015 16:15
NAGATGAARAS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#21
ammoebas wrote:
Idk man Cuz look.
Itachi vs Shisui
Oro vs Jiraya
Minato vs Deva
Minato and Deva would be the turning point of this match because the other two matchups are damn near equal.
For some reason i have the rinnengan beating out minato. Minato takes most of the pein's down probably all but last one.
so they are fighting g together or as you say pro vs jiraiya minato vs deva and itachi vs shisui,that's how you want?
edit,also which form of minato you want? base? kcm?kcm+sage?
  Posted on November 12, 2015 16:21
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#22
Who ever is smarter will win this battle,, its a pretty even battle
  Posted on November 12, 2015 16:27
NAGATGAARAS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#23
manuel3 wrote:
Who ever is smarter will win this battle,, its a pretty even battle
team 2 is smarter (minato+orochimaru) but team 1 stronger ,deva path
  Posted on November 12, 2015 18:31
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#24
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
minato takes itachi out fast,orocgimaru takes out jiraoya,but by other hand minato would have problems to defeat jiraiya in sage jujtsu ,and itachi take oro out fast
however I think team 1,deva path is pretty op the strongest of his team (he can use every jutsu nagato possess),@pawelgs how shisui would be able to win alone the whole team 1 with his kotoamatsuki? ,he would have problems to defeat even itachi,if he would because itachi can dodge his genjutsu,but deva has rinnegan can counter his kotoamatsuki,mamgyekou is weak against rinnegan,almighty push gg,and chibaku tensei would end this
anime wrote:
where's the legend UZUKIS?
THE GOD OF BATTLEDOMES
he married

Yes, Shisui would win this alone. This could pretty much easily turn into a 5 vs. 1 fight if Shisui uses Kotoamatsukami on two persons from the other team. Your reasoning is bullshit. Kotoamatsukami hasn't got any known weak points. You can't defend from it. Itachi can dodge Kotoamatsukami? No, he can't. He couldn't dodge Kotoamatsukami from the crow which he knew that has this genjutsu. What makes you think he would dodge a surprise Kotoamatsukami in battle?
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:07
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#25
pawelgs1 wrote:
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
minato takes itachi out fast,orocgimaru takes out jiraoya,but by other hand minato would have problems to defeat jiraiya in sage jujtsu ,and itachi take oro out fast
however I think team 1,deva path is pretty op the strongest of his team (he can use every jutsu nagato possess),@pawelgs how shisui would be able to win alone the whole team 1 with his kotoamatsuki? ,he would have problems to defeat even itachi,if he would because itachi can dodge his genjutsu,but deva has rinnegan can counter his kotoamatsuki,mamgyekou is weak against rinnegan,almighty push gg,and chibaku tensei would end this
anime wrote:
where's the legend UZUKIS?
THE GOD OF BATTLEDOMES
he married

Yes, Shisui would win this alone. This could pretty much easily turn into a 5 vs. 1 fight if Shisui uses Kotoamatsukami on two persons from the other team. Your reasoning is bullshit. Kotoamatsukami hasn't got any known weak points. You can't defend from it. Itachi can dodge Kotoamatsukami? No, he can't. He couldn't dodge Kotoamatsukami from the crow which he knew that has this genjutsu. What makes you think he would dodge a surprise Kotoamatsukami in battle?

It does have a weak point, didn't affect danzo & i'm pretty sure itachi his bestfriend would know the weak point as he stated "every justsu has a weakness" & with your logic you're saying shisui is the strongest shinobi alive based on his genjustu, nope you're wrong my friend
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:13
NAGATGAARAS
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#26
manuel3 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
minato takes itachi out fast,orocgimaru takes out jiraoya,but by other hand minato would have problems to defeat jiraiya in sage jujtsu ,and itachi take oro out fast
however I think team 1,deva path is pretty op the strongest of his team (he can use every jutsu nagato possess),@pawelgs how shisui would be able to win alone the whole team 1 with his kotoamatsuki? ,he would have problems to defeat even itachi,if he would because itachi can dodge his genjutsu,but deva has rinnegan can counter his kotoamatsuki,mamgyekou is weak against rinnegan,almighty push gg,and chibaku tensei would end this

he married

Yes, Shisui would win this alone. This could pretty much easily turn into a 5 vs. 1 fight if Shisui uses Kotoamatsukami on two persons from the other team. Your reasoning is bullshit. Kotoamatsukami hasn't got any known weak points. You can't defend from it. Itachi can dodge Kotoamatsukami? No, he can't. He couldn't dodge Kotoamatsukami from the crow which he knew that has this genjutsu. What makes you think he would dodge a surprise Kotoamatsukami in battle?

It does have a weak point, didn't affect danzo & i'm pretty sure itachi his bestfriend would know the weak point as he stated "every justsu has a weakness" & with your logic you're saying shisui is the strongest shinobi alive based on his genjustu, nope you're wrong my friend
shisui always rapes itachi before so he knows his weakness better
and genjutsu isn't by power,even someone with power level 3 would be able to defeat someone 20

@pawel
I don't see shisui defeating all of them together
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:13
129393a
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1022
Joined on:
January 17, 2012
#27
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
manuel3 wrote:
Who ever is smarter will win this battle,, its a pretty even battle
team 2 is smarter (minato+orochimaru) but team 1 stronger ,deva path

In terms of intellect this is actually somewhat even.
Minato and Orochimaru are not the only ones who have intellect, Jiraiya, Itachi and Deva are really knowledgeable as well.
Alt #1 Alt #2


Visca el Barça!!
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:17
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#28
manuel3 wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
NAGATGAARAS wrote:
minato takes itachi out fast,orocgimaru takes out jiraoya,but by other hand minato would have problems to defeat jiraiya in sage jujtsu ,and itachi take oro out fast
however I think team 1,deva path is pretty op the strongest of his team (he can use every jutsu nagato possess),@pawelgs how shisui would be able to win alone the whole team 1 with his kotoamatsuki? ,he would have problems to defeat even itachi,if he would because itachi can dodge his genjutsu,but deva has rinnegan can counter his kotoamatsuki,mamgyekou is weak against rinnegan,almighty push gg,and chibaku tensei would end this

he married

Yes, Shisui would win this alone. This could pretty much easily turn into a 5 vs. 1 fight if Shisui uses Kotoamatsukami on two persons from the other team. Your reasoning is bullshit. Kotoamatsukami hasn't got any known weak points. You can't defend from it. Itachi can dodge Kotoamatsukami? No, he can't. He couldn't dodge Kotoamatsukami from the crow which he knew that has this genjutsu. What makes you think he would dodge a surprise Kotoamatsukami in battle?

It does have a weak point, didn't affect danzo & i'm pretty sure itachi his bestfriend would know the weak point as he stated "every justsu has a weakness" & with your logic you're saying shisui is the strongest shinobi alive based on his genjustu, nope you're wrong my friend

Show me Kotoamatsukami's weak point. It has worked even through Edo Tensei. Itachi couldn't evade the Kotoamatsukami he has planned by himself, so he won't also evade a suprise Kotoamatsukami.

Actually it's pretty much like your Totsuka Blade argument with Itachi. Shisui isn't the strongest character by power, but for sure he can defeat anyone thanks to his Kotoamatsukami.
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:17
-Shaw-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2066
Joined on:
February 19, 2015
#29
deveras interessante1

The time is out of joint. Ó cursed spite,. That ever I was born to set it right!


Signature by Attack_on_Titan
Avy by Indoorsman or Fuzaylo
  Posted on November 12, 2015 19:20
Silent-Assassin!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1810
Joined on:
June 19, 2011
#30
Jiraya, Itachi {Prime}, Deva Path vs Orichimaru, MInato, Shisui


Deva x Shisui (Shisui)
Jiraiya x Minato (Minato)
Itachi x Orochi (Itachi)

Team 2, wins.

PS: Minato, almost >> all.
Alucard, MakeMeSad, Sabo, _Hellblood_.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4