Itachi vs Kakuzu - Page 15


 Topic: Itachi vs Kakuzu
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 18, 2015 19:29
NARUNAGASI
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 12
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#211
pawelgs1 wrote:
NARUNAGASI wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
I don't reply to you because it's pointless. You're posting bullshit, while everything is already explained on the previous pages a few times, like sonja said. Everything's already written. I won't write the same thing like the 10th time just because you won't spend a few minutes to read previous posts. Not to mention you've basicly just refreshed a 3 months old topic...

And posting such bullshit isn't the only thing you're doing wrong. It's another old topic from the list which you just refresh to quote one of my posts. I don't have time to write always the same things to you in topics and in PM's if you're not smart enough to get them for the first, second or even third time. I don't even need to, because in most cases all that you have to do is to read the previous posts.
who cares if i reply an old topic,i dead?no-admin that you've lost,so much peoples says itachi wins this
also look the data book,HOW CAN YPU REFURE SOMETHING WHO ISNT BY KISHIMOTO,HOW???!!!!!
you say kakuzu is way faster than itachi,kishimoto wrote his speed its 5 and kakuzu's 4 ,his can you refuse it?
also you say is smarter,where you see it?kishi wrotes itachi is smarter
also you say kakuzu stomps itachi on taijutsu,dafaq?itachi had 4,5 taijutsu ,kakuzu doesn't have it,don't even mention that he has the sharingan
also i forgot to mention the shinsu no jutsu,is itachi's speed and is as fast as shisui,so he is way faster than kakuzu
also you always lie,you don't like the fans when they like 1 character to be happy if he won
kakuzu all his skills are B RANK no S are B ,so why you lie again?
I've read the previous pages
itacgi's amaterau its KEKEI GENKAI so it lolstomp any skill of kakuzu

you always want to made the battles more fairn to looking good fight and later your character win
for example if itachi did never fought kabuto sage mode,do u know what you was talking about if they made a topic about kabuto and itachi?
kabuto wins,he had the sage mode so he can fight with eyes closed and can stand it as so time as he want because of juugo clan chakra and he is fast enough thanks to his snake body......etc and later kabuto wins
that's your logic

Ialso what byllshits are that totsuka and genjutsu doesn't deal a damage?
genjutsu okay
but totsuka is damage so why nagato did say "ah" and orochimaru "oaahh" ?
stop posting bullshits and accept the fact that itachi wins

I've understand now how powerful itachi is

If you would read what's written on the previous pages you wouldn't ask me "how". I'm lying? I'm not lying, I'm including all feats shown in the series in my arguments. If you're talking about "lying", I hope you're talking about yourself, aizenkulowhatever. Alternate acc. What you've just written is the highest level of hypocrisy.

Again bullshit. Nagato was an Edo Tensei, so he couldn't feel pain.

Just nothing more to say. You're basicly writing things that are already explained. No need to repeat posts which are already written in the same topic.
so I'm smart
kakuzu's jutsu aren't s there are b so you lie
again oro did feel a pain so itachi is op

NARUNAGASI wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
I don't reply to you because it's pointless. You're posting bullshit, while everything is already explained on the previous pages a few times, like sonja said. Everything's already written. I won't write the same thing like the 10th time just because you won't spend a few minutes to read previous posts. Not to mention you've basicly just refreshed a 3 months old topic...

And posting such bullshit isn't the only thing you're doing wrong. It's another old topic from the list which you just refresh to quote one of my posts. I don't have time to write always the same things to you in topics and in PM's if you're not smart enough to get them for the first, second or even third time. I don't even need to, because in most cases all that you have to do is to read the previous posts.
who cares if i reply an old topic,i dead?no-admin that you've lost,so much peoples says itachi wins this
also look the data book,HOW CAN YPU REFURE SOMETHING WHO ISNT BY KISHIMOTO,HOW???!!!!!
you say kakuzu is way faster than itachi,kishimoto wrote his speed its 5 and kakuzu's 4 ,his can you refuse it?
also you say is smarter,where you see it?kishi wrotes itachi is smarter
also you say kakuzu stomps itachi on taijutsu,dafaq?itachi had 4,5 taijutsu ,kakuzu doesn't have it,don't even mention that he has the sharingan
also i forgot to mention the shinsu no jutsu,is itachi's speed and is as fast as shisui,so he is way faster than kakuzu
also you always lie,you don't like the fans when they like 1 character to be happy if he won
kakuzu all his skills are B RANK no S are B ,so why you lie again?
I've read the previous pages
itacgi's amaterau its KEKEI GENKAI so it lolstomp any skill of kakuzu

you always want to made the battles more fairn to looking good fight and later your character win
for example if itachi did never fought kabuto sage mode,do u know what you was talking about if they made a topic about kabuto and itachi?
kabuto wins,he had the sage mode so he can fight with eyes closed and can stand it as so time as he want because of juugo clan chakra and he is fast enough thanks to his snake body......etc and later kabuto wins
that's your logic

Ialso what byllshits are that totsuka and genjutsu doesn't deal a damage?
genjutsu okay
but totsuka is damage so why nagato did say "ah" and orochimaru "oaahh" ?
stop posting bullshits and accept the fact that itachi wins

I've understand now how powerful itachi is

AND I REPLY IT AGAIN BECAUSE ITS TRUE,YOU DIDNT GIVE A NORMAL ANSWER ABOUT MY POSTS BECAUSE IM RIGHT
  Posted on November 18, 2015 20:08
pawelgs1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 699
Joined on:
November 2, 2010
#212
NARUNAGASI wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
NARUNAGASI wrote:
who cares if i reply an old topic,i dead?no-admin that you've lost,so much peoples says itachi wins this
also look the data book,HOW CAN YPU REFURE SOMETHING WHO ISNT BY KISHIMOTO,HOW???!!!!!
you say kakuzu is way faster than itachi,kishimoto wrote his speed its 5 and kakuzu's 4 ,his can you refuse it?
also you say is smarter,where you see it?kishi wrotes itachi is smarter
also you say kakuzu stomps itachi on taijutsu,dafaq?itachi had 4,5 taijutsu ,kakuzu doesn't have it,don't even mention that he has the sharingan
also i forgot to mention the shinsu no jutsu,is itachi's speed and is as fast as shisui,so he is way faster than kakuzu
also you always lie,you don't like the fans when they like 1 character to be happy if he won
kakuzu all his skills are B RANK no S are B ,so why you lie again?
I've read the previous pages
itacgi's amaterau its KEKEI GENKAI so it lolstomp any skill of kakuzu

you always want to made the battles more fairn to looking good fight and later your character win
for example if itachi did never fought kabuto sage mode,do u know what you was talking about if they made a topic about kabuto and itachi?
kabuto wins,he had the sage mode so he can fight with eyes closed and can stand it as so time as he want because of juugo clan chakra and he is fast enough thanks to his snake body......etc and later kabuto wins
that's your logic

Ialso what byllshits are that totsuka and genjutsu doesn't deal a damage?
genjutsu okay
but totsuka is damage so why nagato did say "ah" and orochimaru "oaahh" ?
stop posting bullshits and accept the fact that itachi wins

I've understand now how powerful itachi is

If you would read what's written on the previous pages you wouldn't ask me "how". I'm lying? I'm not lying, I'm including all feats shown in the series in my arguments. If you're talking about "lying", I hope you're talking about yourself, aizenkulowhatever. Alternate acc. What you've just written is the highest level of hypocrisy.

Again bullshit. Nagato was an Edo Tensei, so he couldn't feel pain.

Just nothing more to say. You're basicly writing things that are already explained. No need to repeat posts which are already written in the same topic.
so I'm smart
kakuzu's jutsu aren't s there are b so you lie
again oro did feel a pain so itachi is op

NARUNAGASI wrote:
pawelgs1 wrote:
I don't reply to you because it's pointless. You're posting bullshit, while everything is already explained on the previous pages a few times, like sonja said. Everything's already written. I won't write the same thing like the 10th time just because you won't spend a few minutes to read previous posts. Not to mention you've basicly just refreshed a 3 months old topic...

And posting such bullshit isn't the only thing you're doing wrong. It's another old topic from the list which you just refresh to quote one of my posts. I don't have time to write always the same things to you in topics and in PM's if you're not smart enough to get them for the first, second or even third time. I don't even need to, because in most cases all that you have to do is to read the previous posts.
who cares if i reply an old topic,i dead?no-admin that you've lost,so much peoples says itachi wins this
also look the data book,HOW CAN YPU REFURE SOMETHING WHO ISNT BY KISHIMOTO,HOW???!!!!!
you say kakuzu is way faster than itachi,kishimoto wrote his speed its 5 and kakuzu's 4 ,his can you refuse it?
also you say is smarter,where you see it?kishi wrotes itachi is smarter
also you say kakuzu stomps itachi on taijutsu,dafaq?itachi had 4,5 taijutsu ,kakuzu doesn't have it,don't even mention that he has the sharingan
also i forgot to mention the shinsu no jutsu,is itachi's speed and is as fast as shisui,so he is way faster than kakuzu
also you always lie,you don't like the fans when they like 1 character to be happy if he won
kakuzu all his skills are B RANK no S are B ,so why you lie again?
I've read the previous pages
itacgi's amaterau its KEKEI GENKAI so it lolstomp any skill of kakuzu

you always want to made the battles more fairn to looking good fight and later your character win
for example if itachi did never fought kabuto sage mode,do u know what you was talking about if they made a topic about kabuto and itachi?
kabuto wins,he had the sage mode so he can fight with eyes closed and can stand it as so time as he want because of juugo clan chakra and he is fast enough thanks to his snake body......etc and later kabuto wins
that's your logic

Ialso what byllshits are that totsuka and genjutsu doesn't deal a damage?
genjutsu okay
but totsuka is damage so why nagato did say "ah" and orochimaru "oaahh" ?
stop posting bullshits and accept the fact that itachi wins

I've understand now how powerful itachi is

AND I REPLY IT AGAIN BECAUSE ITS TRUE,YOU DIDNT GIVE A NORMAL ANSWER ABOUT MY POSTS BECAUSE IM RIGHT

Misunderstand by the wiki. Itachi's offensive skills are also B- and C- rank if you look at the wiki.

They didn't even bleed. This sound doesn't mean pain. It can also just be a shock. As you see, Nagato in Edo Tensei, when he didn't feel pain, also made this sound. It's an ethereal blade. If you read the manga, the sword is just liquid. It has to seal the enemy, not damage him. This sword doesn't harm one's body by definition.

I've already given answers to your questions before you've written the post. You have to read them on the previous pages.

And don't call me a lier, because I don't lie. The lying one here is you, as an alternate account. Everyone on the battledome calls you an alt, yet you always try to say that you're not an UZUKIS or whatever alt, while using the same arguments on all accounts. Don't be hypocrisycal.
  Posted on November 30, 2017 07:47
wanglili
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 48
Joined on:
November 30, 2017
#213
valentino outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
polo outlet
supreme outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
nike shoes
ferragamo outlet
air jordan retro
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
air jordan shoes
mulberry uk
ugg boots clearance
uggs outlet
ferragamo shoes
adidas shoes
adidas nmd
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose parka
uggs outlet
coach outlet store online
tory burch outlet
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora jewelry
fred perry polo
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
adidas superstar shoes
ugg boots
mbt shoes
puma outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
mulberry outlet
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet online
longchamp outlet
polo ralph lauren
pandora charms
lebron james shoes
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
mulberry handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
valentino outlet
adidas outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys
canada goose jackets
air max 2017
ugg outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren
air max 90
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
true religion outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
prada outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
nba jersey
canada goose jackets
kate spade handbags
20171130wanglili
  Posted on December 22, 2017 15:53
manuel3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2882
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#214
Its just funny how you think kakuzu would defeat itachi lmao
shotikokobaxidze, SwatCaddy.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2